princess

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Isn't In Love With Cash Warren Anymore

Us Weekly claims Jessica Alba called up her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years, Cash Warren, and told him "I'm not in love with you anymore." Jessica is currently overseas promoting "Fantastic Four." Hours after telling him she was done with him, Jessica had her assistant in Los Angeles go to her home and pack all his shit up.

A friend close to Cash said it happened out of nowhere. "[Cash] thinks it's for another guy but doesn't know....he's totally devastated. But it was all her."

Jessica has been rumored to be dating 50 Cent, but who knows? Her career is taking off, so she probably wants someone more high-profile.

There were also rumors that she "interviewed" for the role of Mrs. Tom Cruise before Katie. HAH!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Hmm... high profiler in search of a beard... McBongo! (That Brazilian model is a non-entity, although maybe he prefers it that way.)

My vote would be for Paul Walker or Josh Hartnett. :)

Which celebrity do you think she will hook up with to give her career a boost?

LOL! BEFORE I read this I saw that Jessica A has said she has a "crush" on Jake G. That's Jake's next "girlfriend" sorted then.

You know how easy it is to burn through Cash....

Gabsmash

That was fast. Jessica Alba and a "pal"...

pics here

Posted Image

Anybody recognize him?

Producer?

Director

Heir to a fortune?

I think those are old pictures. Well, a couple months old. I remember seeing them on Perez's site awhile back. Doesn't mean she's not with that guy but I don't think they're recent.

Jessica Alba and 50 Cent?

Take this for what it is, pure speculative gossip considering the source, which has been known to make up stories and/or completely misinterpret pictures, but there’s at least some circumstantial evidence behind it. MediaTakeOut reported that Jessica Alba joined 50 Cent in The Netherlands where he was on tour last month, and was seen having a romantic dinner with him. He even brought her onstage during his concert calling her ” the loveliest woman in Hollywood,” and there was video on YouTube (now removed) of the incident. They speculate that he was cheating on his maybe-girlfriend, Ciara, with Alba:

One of MediaTakeOut.com’s faithful readers in the Netherlands caught up with 50 and Jessica on what she claims was a romantic evening. Tells the tipster, “Last Friday I was at [a local restaurant named] Van Vlaanderen and you’ll never guess who I saw - 50 Cent and Jessica Alba. They tried to sit quietly in the back but I know it was them …. They were talking and laughing like a real couple and it looked very romantic. At one point it even looked like they were going to kiss, but they didn’t.”

And there’s more to the story. The very next night, at a concert in the Netherlands, 50 actually brought Jessica out on stage with him - introducing her as the “loveliest woman in Hollywood.”

[From Media Take Out]

This was reported on July 9, and I used to repeat Media Take Out’s gossip right away, as it’s usually pretty juicy. I found out that they report a lot of BS though, and after getting burned on the “Beyonce is really 32” story based on Photoshopped documents I stopped covering their stories.

Now that Alba has broken up with her longterm boyfriend, Cash Warren, having her assistant move his stuff out of her place, this story might deserve a second look.

Blogger Juju’s Jamba does some investigative journalism and notes that Alba was coincidentally in Paris at the same time that 50 Cent was on tour there, not that they were seen together. Was 50 the reason that Alba kicked Cash Warren to the curb? It seems too speculative at this point.

Commentors on Gossip Rocks where we found this story note that there’s a recent blind item from the Panache Report that says that “non-black/non-white actress currently on a TV series” and a “rapper/actor” had a secret relationship, and that the actress broke it off when her reps told her it wasn’t good for her career. She was said to have regretted it, and to only have realized how much she missed the rapper once he got involved with another woman.

Are Alba and 50 Cent together and did they have a secret relationship in the past? Time will tell, but if there is something going on they’ll be sure to try and hide it for as long as possible.

Written by Celebitchy

http://www.celebitchy.com/4878/jessica_alba_and_50_cent/

Jessica Alba Wanted to Get Married, Boyfriend Didn't

Filed under: Jessica Alba

Posted Image

The New York Daily News is reporting that Jessica Alba broke it off with her long-term boyfriend, Cash Warren because she was ready to get married and he simply wasn't.

"He wasn't ready for marriage, and Jessica is," says an insider.

"It's simple as that. It's kind of cold that the press is saying she was just finished with him, because it isn't like that."

A few friends have expressed their hopes that the young couple will find a way to work out their problems and give the relationship another go. Additionally, a friend revealed that it was Eva Longoria's recent wedding, which Jessica attended, that prompted the young actress to experience pangs of wanting to get married.

"Seeing Eva get married made Jessica wistful," says the friend. "That was the reason Jessica seemed to be in a terrible mood in Paris."

Oh, marriage, schmarrige. It's a wedding that this one probably wants. Why am I being so cynical? Because she bugs me in general. She should just go out and buy a really big, poufy dress and throw herself a huge party because I have a sneaking suspicion that's the thing she's really hungry for anyways. Not the whole, "till death do us part, " bit.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/30/jessic...riend_didnt.php

Derek Jeter Gave Jessica Alba Herpes?!

Posted Image

We’re going to apologize in advance to all the straight men out there, for ruining their Jessica Alba fantasies, but here goes…..

Jessica Alba(before she was Jessica Alba) used to date Derek Jeter, the serial celebrity dater, who plays for the NY Yankees. Well, our source worked for Cash Warren, her ex, and had to refill her Valtrex prescription for her on a regular basis! Guess who she got it from…that’s right…dirty Derek Jeter.

You know what this means don’t YOU?!! All of his other famous relationships could have contracted the STD TOO! Derek’s most famous sexual conquest include Mariah Carey, Jessica Alba, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Jessica Biel. Which means JT could have it AAAHHH!!

ADIES STOP SLEEPING WITH DEREK JETER!! 70% of all spreading happens when there is no sign of an outbreak ( we heard on the commercial, we don’t study Herpes or anything like that.)

It’s snarky we know but we’re doing this as a community service to Hollywood, to warn the rest of you young starlets to stay away from those baseball guys cuz they are DIR - TY!!!

But then again, who doesn’t have herpes in Hollywood, right?

You know what this means don’t YOU?!! All of his other famous relationships could have contracted the STD TOO! Derek’s most famous sexual conquest include Mariah Carey, Jessica Alba, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Jessica Biel. Which means JT could have it AAAHHH!!

Jessica Alba may have it. But I'd be very very very surprised if Jessica Biel did.

im not surprised that vanessa manillo might have it since she now goes out with nick lachey. wasnt he on the list of "celebrities with herpes"?

That's surprising the Cash Warren didn't want to marry her. It's not like someone better is going to come along.

I'd rather be married to a normal looking but nice person than a hot bitch ;) So "better" is all relative.....

That's surprising the Cash Warren didn't want to marry her. It's not like someone better is going to come along.

I'd rather be married to a normal looking but nice person than a hot bitch ;) So "better" is all relative.....

very very true

Jessica Alba was spotted leaving her hotel in Vancouver, Canada with her dogs just yesterday, looking awfully thin. It looks like she has lost some weight since her break-up with Cash…

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

source

Not a fan of the bright purple skinny jeans, like the dogs though.

Ahh... but see how the purple leash matches her outfit???

LOL I didn't, actually - but now that you mention it.... OMG! Cuuuuuute. -_-

Her other leash matches her bag. :rolleyes:

Aren't her 15 minutes up yet? Damn.

Jessica Alba may have it. But I'd be very very very surprised if Jessica Biel did.

Oh please, so Jessica Biel would never sleep without protection with Jeter and get herpes but Alba would? Please, Biel has slept with more studs than Alba and Johansen combined.

oh BS... until I see an actual article and not tabloid filler.I will higly doubt it. Jessica has said about sex..she is a "safety girl" LONG ago...

Oh please, so Jessica Biel would never sleep without protection with Jeter and get herpes but Alba would? Please, Biel has slept with more studs than Alba and Johansen combined.

oh BS... until I see an actual article and not tabloid filler.I will higly doubt it. Jessica has said about sex..she is a "safety girl" LONG ago...

More studs, huh? Okay.

I think we'd be surprised if Biel had it because many of us don't believe she slept with Jeter in the first place. I'd be more likely to believe she got it from Alba if she had it than Jeter. ;)

*sigh*

I will never forgive EL & his stupid Tikmmy/shimmy BSBI..

I'd be more likely to believe she got it from Alba if she had it than Jeter. ;)

LOL, I was thinking the same thing!

Edited by akua123

More studs, huh? Okay.

I think we'd be surprised if Biel had it because many of us don't believe she slept with Jeter in the first place. I'd be more likely to believe she got it from Alba if she had it than Jeter. ;)

:D

I stand by my earlier statement that Alba probably got them from Marky Mark.