princess

Jessica Alba

Hmmm....maybe K.Fed is actually D.Mc Jr. At least one could make a plausible argument that at one point Britney was hot enough that a guy would actually WANT to try and impregnate her.

Oh, please...we all know Cash Warren is a graduate of K-Fed's Kollege of Sperm Donors. Along with Mr. Halle Berry(Gabriel Aubry), Carlos Leon(Madonna's baby daddy)...dudes that will only be famous for knocking up someone famous.

We should be soon hearing reports of a ring...and guess who's paying 4 it? ;)

LMAO! now thats just funny as hell! :D

Hmmm....maybe K.Fed is actually D.Mc Jr. At least one could make a plausible argument that at one point Britney was hot enough that a guy would actually WANT to try and impregnate her.

But at one point (and who knows now) Tori has several million dollars worth of reasons to impregnate her--don't you think a doting billionnaire grandpa would shower them with presents??

Jessica Alba Engaged?

Sexy star Jessica Alba has followed up news she's expecting her first baby with a secret engagement, if a slip-up by the actress' "Fantastic Four" co-star Doug Jones is to be believed.

Speaking at the Jules Verne Adventure Film Festival over the weekend, the actor referred to Alba's longtime boyfriend and the father of her baby, Cash Warren, as her fiance.

When asked about Alba's baby news, Jones said, "Jessica and her fiance are wonderful, and they're going to make the most beautiful babies ever."

Alba's representatives are refusing to confirm engagement reports, but the actress was spotted wearing what looked like an eternity band on her wedding finger at an event last week.

In other Alba news, she's reportedly turned down three offers to show off her baby bump in revealing magazine photoshoots.

The 26-year-old has already ruled out the chance to follow the likes of Demi Moore and Christina Aguilera and bare all for glossy covers.

A friend says, "She had three offers on the first day, but she doesn't intend to take any of them."

Jessica Alba Engaged!

Mom-to-be Jessica Alba was spotted over the Christmas holiday with a rock on her left ring finger – and the rumors are true: She and boyfriend Cash Warren are engaged, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"I can confirm that they are engaged," says publicist Brad Cafarelli.

Earlier this month, the couple announced that they are expecting a baby. Alba, 26, has been dating Warren, 28, since the fall of 2004, after they met on the set of her movie, The Fantastic Four, on which Warren was a director's assistant.

Alba has also starred in Sin City and the recent Awake.

people

Jessica Alba Engaged!

Mom-to-be Jessica Alba was spotted over the Christmas holiday with a rock on her left ring finger – and the rumors are true: She and boyfriend Cash Warren are engaged, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Earlier this month, the couple announced that they are expecting a baby. Alba, 26, has been dating Warren, 28, since the fall of 2004, after they met on the set of her movie, The Fantastic Four, on which Warren was a director's assistant.

Alba has also starred in Sin City and the recent Awake.

people

Hopefully, they will quietly marry BEFORE the baby is born.

Jessica Alba Engaged to Baby Daddy

Boyfriend Cash Warren popped the question

Jessica Alba, who is pregnant with her first child, will expand her family by one more.

The "Good Luck Chuck" star is engaged to her boyfriend Cash Warren, the father of her unborn child, reports People.

Earlier in the month, the couple had confirmed that they are expecting a child in the late spring, early summer.

Alba, 26, and Warren, 28, first met on the set of "Fantastic Four," on which he was a director's assistant. They've been dating on and off since 2004, but apparently reconciled.

Alba currently stars opposite Hayden Christensen for the medical thriller "Awake." Her other films include "Honey," "Sin City," "Good Luck Chuck" and the upcoming "The Eye" and "The Love Guru."

Jessica Alba Is A Bitch, But I Love Her For It

Posted Image

Jessica Alba shouldn't expect an invitation to go makeup shopping with Zac Efron anytime soon. Jessica met Zac at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards and told Elle Magazine:

“Zac looks like a child with a lot of makeup. I was like ‘My God, you’re just a little kid.”

While we're on the subject of men in makeup here's a blind item from Gatecrasher. Hmm....I wonder who could it be?

Which breakout young male star uses - gasp - fake eyelashes to get his trademark gaze? Dammit, Hollywood, stop toying with us!

Jessica's gonna pay for this! Zac was going to send her his favorite shade of Dior lip gloss and now he's totally not. That'll show her!

http://www.dlisted.com/

ALBA MOCKS MADE-UP EFRON

JESSICA ALBA is heading for a run in with teen girls' favourite ZAC EFRON, after dubbing him a "child with make-up". The sexy star claims she was stunned when she first met the High School Musical actor. Alba says, "He looks like a child with a lot of makeup. I was like, 'My God, you're just a little kid.

Jessica Alba turned down Kid Rock

Jessica Alba spurned Kid Rock's romantic advances when they worked on a TV show together.

The actress was unimpressed when 36-year-old musician Kid Rock, real name Robert James Ritchie, tried his luck with her after the cameras stopped rolling.

"I spent a week in South America with Jessica for this TV show, an environmental show called Trippin," Rock explained.

"Jessica is such a sweetheart. But she's definitely not giving it up. I said to her, 'Do you know what, you are so f***ing hot, I'm not even going to f*** with you.' And she turned round and went, 'F*** you, Kid Rock.' "

Alba, 26, recently announced that she is engaged to her boyfriend Cash Warren.

Jessica Alba Says Pregnancy Is 'Awesome'

With fiancé Cash Warren by her side, Jessica Alba can't help gushing about her impending baby joy.

"It's awesome," she told PEOPLE Thursday in L.A. at Glamour magazine's kickoff for V-Day's 10th Anniversary. "It's the best time ever. I have two movies coming out, a baby, a fiancé – everything."

The 26-year-old actress, who's due in early spring or late summer, said the pregnancy has been smooth so far. But, she admitted, "I'm more tired, more hungry than normal."

Alba – who also recently announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Warren, 28, the baby's father – also said she's enjoying a rare break from acting.

"I don't know if anyone wants me in their movies [when I'm] six months pregnant," she joked. "I'll get the fire and I'll want to work again, but right now it's a time to relax and sit back."

For now, the actress is focused on a more personal project: "I bought a new house a couple weeks ago. I'm in nesting phase."

Later, Alba joked about her growing baby bump as she performed "My Short Skirt," a scene from Eve Ensler's Vagina Monologues.

"I hope [my dress] won't pop while I'm up here," she said. "And if it does, you're all women, and I think you'll understand it. [When you're pregnant], your breasts are engorged and your stomach is getting bigger. . . . And the ass, too, that's getting bigger by the second!"

Jessica Alba Has Everything, But A Personality

Posted Image

Jessica Alba has it all and wants you to know it. At yesterday's Glamour Magazine event she told People, "It's the best time ever. I have two movies coming out, a baby, a fiancé – everything." Some fiancé. I wouldn't exactly call Cash Warren a major catch. This chick should be one of Tom Cruise's concubine. She's just as delusional as Katie Holmes.

She also said that she's taking a break from acting. "I don't know if anyone wants me in their movies [when I'm] six months pregnant. I'll get the fire and I'll want to work again, but right now it's a time to relax and sit back."

Alba please join JLo and retire forever. Alba ruins movies. She has the acting skills of a wet turd.

Here's Alba on a photo shoot yesterday and later attending that Glamour event. Mia Farrow she is not. Those kitty in wigs look better than she does.

Posted Image Posted Image

The 26-year-old actress, who's due in early spring or late summer, said the pregnancy has been smooth so far. But, she admitted, "I'm more tired, more hungry than normal."

That narrows it down... :rolleyes:

Alba Bump Watch '08

Posted Image

Jessica Alba went furniture shopping last night and two shocking things happened. First, she didn't cover up her miserable face the way she usually does. Second, she actually cracked a smile! Alba smiles! It was probably just gas, which makes sense, since she looks like a cold hard turd in that outfit.

Alba Bump Watch '08

Posted Image

It's nice to see Jessica Alba back to being a miserable bitch. Her smiling at the paps the other day really worried me. I like when she's miserable. Les MiserAlba!

Here's Alba with (only in it for the) Cash Warren at LAX yesterday.

Jessica Alba Is Not Looking Forward To Feeding Hour

Posted Image

Jessica Alba told Extra that she's been having dreams about her new baby and one of the things she's really paranoid about is breastfeeding. She said, "It had to do with breastfeeding, which is the only thing I'm paranoid about, more than giving birth." She's actually considering breastfeeding? I would think she would go straight to the bottle. She's way too grouchy to be breastfeeding. I can see her cursing at the baby, telling him to hurry the heck up.

Doesn't breastfeeding help you drop baby weight? Someone should tell her that and she would probably breastfeed until her baby is 18.

Surveillance

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 4:00 AM

It's pretty clear Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are having a boy. The beauty bought baby furniture in a nautical theme in L.A.'s Petit Tresor, and grabbed a blue Huddy Buddy onesie reading "I'm a Boy" on the way out.

Meanwhile, Alba lent her shoulder to Eddie Murphy's latest ex, Tracey Edmonds, at the 50 Cent/Myspace concert at TAO Park City. The two talked so privately about Edmonds' failed relationship that the "Fantastic Four" star asked Warren to leave the VIP area so the two could have some one-on-one girl talk. Murphy, on the other hand, was busy dancing among a bevy of beauties at The Bank in Vegas.

She Totally Wants To Eat That Bag Whole

Posted Image

She should consider stuffing that bag of green M&Ms down her throat. It would keep her from saying even more dumb things. I will say that Jessica Alba is making a lovely pregnant lady. I hate the bitch, but I love that her chi-chis are growing. Pregnant chi-chis are a beautiful thing. It seems that while Alba is getting hotter, her man is gutting fugger. The guilt is sure wrinkling his face.

Here's Jessica showing off her engagement ring at the premiere of "The Eye" last night. That movie looks like a contender for the worst movie ever award.

Posted Image

Jessica Alba basically puts her foot in her mouth when she said the below in a recent interview:

"In Albuquerque there’s really only one restaurant that’s pretty good. You can only take Applebee’s and Chili’s so much. Our big day was hanging out at Wal-Mart for five hours. It was like, ‘Yea Wal-Mart!'"

- Jessica Alba

When my friends over at the Buck & Dex Show called me yesterday morning to tell me she had said such, I had to post in hopes of protecting them. They and their viewers are miffed and are boycotting her new movie.

Now should you???

Jonathan Jaxson's blog

Jessica Alba basically puts her foot in her mouth when she said the below in a recent interview:

"In Albuquerque there’s really only one restaurant that’s pretty good. You can only take Applebee’s and Chili’s so much. Our big day was hanging out at Wal-Mart for five hours. It was like, ‘Yea Wal-Mart!'"

- Jessica Alba

When my friends over at the Buck & Dex Show called me yesterday morning to tell me she had said such, I had to post in hopes of protecting them. They and their viewers are miffed and are boycotting her new movie.

Now should you???

Jonathan Jaxson's blog

That quote just shows how ignorant she is of the MANY good restaurants in ABQ. My mouth starts watering every time I know we are going to New Mexico, because I LOVE green chile.