princess

Jessica Alba

So, Mrs. "I'm proud of my Latin roots and want a brown baby," names her kid, "Honor" maybe she meant Juana or Juanita? :blink:

If she really is honoring the unemployed husband, why not name the kid, Deadbeat? Freeloader? Ka-ching?Grandaddy's Money?

I think she should call the kid something like 'Trap', not Honor. I firmly believe that for some reason she got pregnant to make him marry her.

So, Mrs. "I'm proud of my Latin roots and want a brown baby," names her kid, "Honor" maybe she meant Juana or Juanita? :blink:

If she really is honoring the unemployed husband, why not name the kid, Deadbeat? Freeloader? Ka-ching?Grandaddy's Money?

:D

I'm loving you guys today.

I really like the name Honor.

It's the rest of the situation (and "explanation") that annoy the heck out of me.

Honor sounds like a nice old-fashioned name (Chastity, Joy, Prudence--all those good Puritan names ;) )

Jessica picked it because she felt it was an honor to have Cash's baby.

Oh, the things you read when you don't have one of those smileys that vomit.

And, how many people are going to say, "get Honor and stay Honor"....BAD name. Teasing until the end of time...good, this loser deserves no less. She really looks lousy. I don't think she likes being preggers, even though it's a big "honor". Wait until Cash walks because of her whining...

She can give the kid her maiden name so people will say "Honor Alba" which no one does because she's such an idiot.

Jessica picked it because she felt it was an honor to have Cash's baby.

Oh, the things you read when you don't have one of those smileys that vomit.

And, how many people are going to say, "get Honor and stay Honor"....BAD name. Teasing until the end of time...good, this loser deserves no less. She really looks lousy. I don't think she likes being preggers, even though it's a big "honor". Wait until Cash walks because of her whining...

Don't forget "on my Honor..." :D

Jessica Alba's Baby Bash

By Ken Baker

E!

Posted Image

As if winning the genetic lottery wasn't enough, Baby Alba just scored big time in the swag department.

Some of Mama Jessica's friends and family descended upon Ever After Teahouse in Studio City Sunday for a baby shower.

About 35 people made it through a gauntlet of paparazzi to get to the party, including Rashida Jones, Jaime King and Kim Kardashian, who told E! News her gift included "stuff from my store, Smooch."

Guests began trickling in at 1 p.m., and Alba made her entrance at exactly 1:30, wearing a long black dress and black glasses, with her hair down. She was hustled in via a side entrance.

The shower took place outside, under white umbrellas. Lavender and white dominated the decor, and the soundtrack was definitely on the mellow side, featuring Buena Vista Social Club, Sade and light jazz.

The menu included white wine, lemonade, iced tea and coffee and an assortment of ice cream drinks; skewers of tiger shrimp and soft-pulled chicken; and for dessert, white and dark chocolate-dipped strawberries, mini doughnut varietals, mini custard tarts and mini eclairs.

Attendees received large turquoise goodie bags.

At 1:45 p.m., Alba began unwrapping a stack of presents, including high-end strollers and cradles, and baskets full of Dr. Seuss books, rattles and clothes. There was a giant white stuffed bunny and lots of flower bouquets.

Many of the clothes were a gender-neutral yellow or green; however, Alba told guests she was expecting a girl in June.

As she exited, Jones told E! News, "It was fun. Great cupcakes." Added Kardashian: "It was awesome."

Baby daddy Cash Warren arrived about an hour and a half after the party started, entering via back alley, and just in time to help haul off all the loot.

Jessica Alba's Birth Bracelet

Jessica Alba has given friends leather bracelets and told them not to take off until after she gives birth.

The 'Fantastic Four' actress - who is expecting her first child with fiance Cash Warren in May - had a baby shower in Los Angeles' Ever After Tea Shop, where guests including homemade sex tape and reality star Kim Kardashian and actress Rashida Jones were asked to take part in the bizarre ritual.

An onlooker said: "Jessica made sure everyone was wearing a leather bracelet before they all launched into a 'life, love, health' prayer. She then told them they aren't allowed to take the bracelets until the baby is born."

Guests at the shower, which was held earlier this month, were treated to skewers of tiger shrimp and chicken, mini doughnuts and strawberries dipped in white and dark chocolate, washed down with drinks such as white wine, lemonade, iced coffee and milkshakes.

While most of the gifts Jessica received were in yellow or green, the 26-year-old actress reportedly told guests she is expecting a baby girl.

Jessica and Cash are rumoured to be naming their daughter Honor Warren.

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Pregnancy Is No Fun For Tired Jessica Alba

By WENN

Pregnancy is zapping actress Jessica Alba of her famous energy. The star admits she used to be just like "the energizer bunny" but now she has to take care to eat regularly or risk becoming a tired monster.

She says, "I have to make sure that I'm eating more of the right nutrients and vitamins, but I'm not used to eating this much. I've had to take time out of the day to eat before I get cranky and rundown and tired. Before I was just like the energizer bunny."

Alba and her fiance Cash Warren are expecting their first child together this summe

Jessica Alba's Baby Shower Sequel

Jessica Alba has had a second baby shower.

The actress celebrated her upcoming birth with her family in her hometown of Pomona, California.

A source said: "The first shower was thrown by her friends, but her mom wanted to throw something more intimate for the family."

Guests were asked to bring a copy of their favourite childhood book so Jessica - who is expecting her first child with fiance Cash Warren - can start a library for the unborn tot.

The invites were printed on a special composted paper filled with wildflower seeds - which can be planted as part of the ?celebration of life?.

At Jessica?s first shower, guests were given leather bracelets and instructed to wear them until the baby is born.

The Fantastic Four star is believed to be having a girl and is due to give birth in June.

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Jessica Alba is Charlie Chaplin

Posted Image

Jessica Alba does her best impersonation of the iconic Charlie Chaplin in the June 2008 issue of Allure.

“Since Jessica’s doing a comedy, she came up with the idea to dress like Charlie Chaplin,” says Allure creative director Paul Cavaco. “We all thought it was funny because she’s pregnant.”

Here are some highlights from the interview via People:

On not living up to her steamy public image: “[Hollywood] always play up your sexuality, because that’s what gets men into the theaters. And I never really gave a s— about all that stuff! It’s nothing to be ashamed of. But it is definitely not what I am about by any means!”

On being proud of of sexuality: “I don’t think I was comfortable with my sexuality until I was an adult, probably, like, 22 – that’s when I stopped apologizing and stopped feeling ashamed. I did the Vagina Monologues in L.A. That made me proud.”

On pre-martital sex: “I never believed women had to be virgins when they got married, or that a woman has to fall in love with a guy just because they’re having sex. I don’t think sex is a big deal. I hated the hypocrisy of it. Men can do whatever, and it’s acceptable.”

Seems like she has been pregnant forever, when is she due? Yeah she looks horrible in that cover shot compared to what she normally looks like, b/c IMO she is very pretty, just very bitchy and needs to smile more, but she is pregnant and she looks a lot better than I could've while I was even if I was airbrushed! I know she has to be miserable b/c the last strectch is almost unbearable. I am not ashamed to admit this either, but I gained 80 lbs with my first and 65 with my 2nd and I hated being pregnant. I liked feeling them kick and knowing that I had something growing inside me but everything else sucked! I was HUGE, my face was bloated, I couldn't wear my jewelry or socks b/c of the swelling, I had morning sickness with both, etc... So with that being said I love being a mom, but the pregnancy part of it is the worst!

Jessica Alba Plans on Being a Tough Mother

PEOPLE

Posted Image

Until Jessica Alba and fiancé Cash Warren's baby girl arrives this summer, the pregnant actress is stopping to smell the roses – though she's aware of the serious challenges she'll soon face.

"At the end of the day I am so tired I can't function or speak and my eyes glaze over," Alba, 27, tells Fit Pregnancy magazine for its June/July issue, "but this pregnancy has seriously mellowed me out, which is nice. I've been going, going, going for so long, it feels nice not to take things so seriously."

And though she finds herself craving citrus products during her pregnancy, when it comes to what she'll allow as a mother, she says: "I don't want to be my child's best friend; I want to be a mom. But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it's going to be about treading that line."

– Stephen M. Silverman

Jessica Alba Gets Married to Cash Warren!

PEOPLE

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have gotten married, PEOPLE confirms.

The couple quietly wed Monday, says her rep, Brad Cafarelli.

Alba, 27, is expecting a daughter with Warren, 31, this summer.

The couple met while filming Fantastic Four and were engaged last December.

After confirming her pregnancy, Alba says she's been in "frantic nesting mode," taking time off from acting to get the house ready for the baby.

"At the end of the day I am so tired I can't function or speak and my eyes glaze over," Alba told Fit Pregnancy magazine for its June/July issue, "but this pregnancy has seriously mellowed me out, which is nice. I've been going, going, going for so long, it feels nice not to take things so seriously."

Posted Image

One day after quietly tying the knot, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren step out Tuesday at the Celebration of Mentoring Awards and Gala at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where Warren and pal Baron Davis were honored. The two received the humanitarian award for producing the documentary Made in America about gang violence in L.A.

I know this quote is from the previous page, but hey, I never check this thread so I had a LOT of reading to do ;)

But it just seems to sum the man up...

Baby daddy Cash Warren arrived about an hour and a half after the party started, entering via back alley, and just in time to help haul off all the loot.

:)

Edited by Avalon

She Popped!

Filed under: Baby Blabber > Jessica Alba

PerezHilton.com

Jessica "Don't Call Me Latina" Alba finally gave birth this weekend.

The actress welcomed her first child, a girl, on Sunday.

The baby was born at Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai Medical Center.

This is the first kid for Don't Call Me Latina and her new husband, Cashole Warren.

The infant's name has not been released (yet) but it will probably be something like Purificacion or Esperanza.

You know she'll wanna overcompensate!

Jessica Alba Welcomes a Baby Girl

Originally posted Monday June 09, 2008 06:00 AM EDT

Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren have welcomed a baby girl.

Honor Marie Warren was born June 7 in Los Angeles, her rep, Brad Cafarelli, confirms. This is the couple's first child.

Alba, 27, and Warren, 31, quietly wed on May 19 at the Beverly Hills courthouse. The two met while working on Fantastic Four, for which Warren was the director's assistant. They became engaged last December.

The actress recently did some last-minute shopping for baby gear at Bel Bambini on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles, picking up items such as Born Free baby bottles and a Boppy pillow for breastfeeding.

"She seemed relaxed," says a source, "and ready to welcome home her baby."

As for the kind of parent she plans to be, the actress recently told Fit Pregnancy that she'll walk the line between tough and nurturing. "I don't want to be my child's best friend. I want to be a mom," she said. "But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it's going to be about treading that line."

Honor Marie Warren was born June 7 in Los Angeles, her rep, Brad Cafarelli, confirms. This is the couple's first child.

Don't necessarily like her, but I like the name. A little different, and a little classic.

Edited by Lady Frost

Don't necessarily like her, but I like the name. A little different, and a little classic.

I like the name Honor, too. But "Honor Warren" is a bit of mouthful.

Jessica Alba might sell baby pics

By Courtney Hazlett

The Scoop

Jessica Alba, who gave birth to a girl on June 7, doesn’t seem to have plans to sell photos of little Honor Marie Warren — at least not yet. “I haven’t really gotten any (offers) — not that I’m aware of. You have to understand, everything that is written is kind of bull,” Alba told the New York Daily News.

Several magazine insiders say Alba’s claim about the offers is not true. In fact, the insiders say offers were made to Alba, that she was kept in the loop and that some talks are still in progress.

The insiders cite Us Weekly, OK! magazine and People as the weeklies most likely to score a deal. “She is part of the talks, I don’t know why she’d go out and say that,” said one insider.

Alba’s rep, Brad Cafarelli, clears up some of the confusion, saying, “While several publications have expressed interest in photos, Jessica and Cash have not entertained any specific offers, nor was it something they wished to commit to before the baby was born.”

World Exclusive: Jessica Alba's Dream Baby!

Posted Image

Preparing for the birth of your first child can be nerve-wracking for any new mom, but for Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren, the birth of their daughter Honor Marie Warren on June 7 was anything but chaotic.

"I didn't scream," Jessica tells OK! in an exclusive interview and photoshoot. "It was really Zen." And Cash could only marvel at his wife's quiet strength when she gave birth. "She didn't make a sound," he says. "It was amazing."

Here, the proud pair open their door exclusively to OK!, introducing the adorable Honor Marie Warren.

"It hasn't totally sunk in," Jessica reveals to OK!. "She dreams, she smiles, and coos and does all these things, but she hasn't seen enough of the world yet to understand any of that stuff. So I still feel like she's connected to the other world, or something. There's no other way to explain it. It's a miracle."

The Love Guru star tells OK! that she had natural birth. "The labor was more like meditation," she says. "I did yoga breathing. I was focused."

Jessica, who tells OK! she ate "a lot of soul food" in the weeks following Honor's birth, says she's just now starting to shed the pregnancy pounds.

"I started working out last Thursday, but for 20 minutes. I do cardio on my own. I'm doing it slow," she says. "Now I'm starting to eat more healthy. Because after working out, having fried chicken and mashed potatoes is a little counteractive."

So who does Honor look more like?

"She looks like a girl version of me," Cash says. "She has my nose, my eyebrows and my..."

"Forehead and dimples," Jessica finishes, adding, "She has my mouth when I was a baby. And my ears."

"Maybe Honor is a mixture," Cash reconsiders. "I want her to look like me, because a daughter looking like Jessica, I'd kill myself!"