princess

Jessica Alba

Alba 'Upset By Lookalike Surgery Plans'

Jessica Alba has revealed that she is distressed by reports that a Chinese woman plans to undergo plastic surgery to look like her.

The actress has insisted that she is saddened by the reports and sent the woman words of advice, according to The Huffington Post.

The 28-year-old said: "I think you should never have to change yourself like that. If somebody loves you, they'll love you no matter what."

Alba's new movie Valentine's Day arrives in cinemas on February 12.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Jessica Alba Slams Rumors Linking Husband with Lindsay Lohan

Just shy of her two-year anniversary, Jessica Alba is refuting rumors of a November kissing incident between her husband, Cash Warren, and Lindsay Lohan – and says she doesn't get as worked up about such tabloid "lies" as she used to.

"Lindsay's had to deal with this for so long," Alba, 28, tells the U.K. edition of Cosmopolitan for its March issue. "Everyone has to live their life, and that's what people forget when you're in this business – she's really nice. We hang out and chat for hours about girl stuff."

Dismissing tabloid reports that Warren was caught kissing Lohan in November, Alba, 28, adds that she and Warren, 31, might even make a TV show about "the ridiculousness of tabloids."

"When people wrote lies about me before I had [my daughter] Honor, I'd get upset or I'd get nauseous or I'd get angry or I'd want revenge," Alba says. "Now, it's like, it's just so ridiculous and it's not even close to being the truth."

Views on Marriage

The Valentine's Day actress and film producer Warren wed quietly in May 2008. She gave birth to daughter Honor a month later.

In the wide-ranging new interview, Alba admits she had "a hard time agreeing with marriage at all because I feel like it's been warped," saying it used to be "about survival – not love or soulmates."

But she came around to the idea. "I'm choosing you as my family, and we're going to love each other through thick and thin," she says.

She also says motherhood has mellowed her. "I used to harp on about my insufficiencies, but after Honor I forgave myself for not being perfect," she says. "I stopped trying to be a crowd pleaser and accepted my flaws, and then, in turn, you accept everyone else's."

Source People

Jessica Alba defends Lindsay Lohan

Jessica Alba has spoken out in defense of Lindsay Lohan just months after the troubled actress was accused of kissing her husband in a nightclub - calling the rumors "ridiculous lies."

Lohan hit the headlines in November when a U.S. magazine claimed she was spotted getting close to Alba's partner, Cash Warren, at a Hollywood hotspot.

The "Mean Girls" star called the stories "absurd," and now Alba has spoken out in favor of her friend - insisting she doesn't pay attention to tabloid gossip.

She tells Cosmopolitan magazine, "Lindsay's had to deal with this for so long. When people wrote lies about me before I had (my daughter) Honor, I'd get upset or I'd get nauseous or I'd get angry or I'd want revenge. Now, it's like, it's just so ridiculous and it's not even close to being the truth."

And Alba admits her husband may have a future with Lohan - he's considering teaming up with the actress for a new TV project.

She adds, "My husband may do a TV show with Lindsay - ironically, about the ridiculousness of tabloids."

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Jessica Alba: 'Money Makes Me Happy'

Jessica Alba has admitted that money makes her happy.

The Valentine's Day star explained that the best thing about fame is that she and her family are now comfortable financially.

In an interview with Scarlet magazine, she said: "Making lots of money has made me happy."

Alba added that she is proud of what she has achieved by herself.

"No-one else has helped me," she said. "I've done this all by myself, on my own terms. My dad's also turned his real estate business around and doing really well and my brother acts, models and does mortgages, so we've all come up there in the world.

"Anyone out there who gets bullied should realise that they can take control of their lives and succeed."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Alba Gets Sporty In South Africa

Hollywood beauty JESSICA ALBA showed off her ball skills in South Africa on Monday (15Mar10) when she took part in a friendly game of soccer with local children.

The Fantastic Four star travelled to Johannesburg to promote the 1GOAL: Education for All campaign, for which she serves as co-chairperson.

The aim of her visit was to raise awareness about the importance of this summer's (10) World Cup, which takes place in the country, in uplifting underprivileged kids in Africa.

She says, "I have had an incredible visit to South Africa. I'm happy to be sharing in the world's excitement about the upcoming World Cup. Not only is this going to be a tournament to remember, but the lasting legacy of this World Cup will be education for all."

But Alba took time out of her busy schedule to interact and enjoy a kickabout with local soccer-mad kids.

Actor Kevin Spacey, rocker Bono and R&B singer Kelly Rowland are also ambassadors for the 1GOAL campaign.

Source contactmusic

Jessica Alba Plans To Adopt A Child

Jessica Alba has announced that she plans to adopt, according to People.

While filming an upcoming episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, the actress said that she would like a larger family. Alba claimed that she was inspired after helping a family who had adopted 13 children but were still living in a small trailer.

"If you have the love, and the capacity to love children, you should just adopt," she said. "And I plan on doing it."

Alba already has one child, 21-month-old daughter Honor Marie, with husband Cash Warren.

The episode of Extreme Makeover featuring Jessica Alba will air this Sunday on the ABC network.

Source digitalspy.co.uk