princess

Jessica Alba

there was a drag queen at the drag bar where i used to go in college who had butt implants! they were much huger than miss alba's butt, sooooo...ok. i know this is so wrong, but it makes me a ltitle happy to see cellulite and cankles on jessica alba. i'm not being mean-- just saying it's good to see SOME of these actresses are human!

Jessica Alba dubbed ideal girlfriend

AskMen.com poll ranked women on their ‘long-term relationship material’

Actress Jessica Alba tops the AskMen.com's list ranking female celebrities that men feel are "long-term relationship material." On the list, to be posted on Jan. 31, Alba is followed by "Alfie" star Sienna Miller and the ubiquitous Angelina Jolie.

NEW YORK - More guys want Jessica Alba for their girlfriend than any other woman, according to AskMen.com’s top 99 list for 2006.

The 24-year-old actress tops the Web site’s list ranking female celebrities on their “long-term relationship material.” Alba is followed by “Alfie” star Sienna Miller and the ubiquitous Angelina Jolie.

James Bassil, editor-in-chief of AskMen.com, told The Associated Press the list was determined by the rankings of 2.5 million readers and by the site’s staff.

Readers of the online magazine were asked to vote according to the woman they would most want a relationship with, would consider marrying or thought best-suited to be the mother of their children.

Of course, few have ever accused Alba, Miller or Jolie of being short on movie star glamour.

“We encouraged readers not to go on looks alone,” Bassil said. “I don’t believe it’s an entirely accurate reflection of what a reader strives for in their long-term relationships, but at the same time, it’s not a sheerly surface appreciation.”

The rest of the top 10, in order, is Brazilian model Adriana Lima (No. 1 last year), “Access Hollywood” correspondent Maria Menounos, Charlize Theron, Jessica Biel, singer Amerie, Natalie Portman and Eva Longoria.

Britney Spears — a mainstay of such lists in previous years — failed to chart.

Gee where's Aniston on the list? :huh:

Page Six

REAR ATTRACTION

PAUL Walker, who shared the screen with Jessica Alba in last year's "Into the Blue," tells Complex magazine: "Come on, dude, you know what I'm looking at. I couldn't take my eyes off that ass. I'm sorry. She's beautiful. And she's such a pain in my ass, too. But that's what I love about her. She's the kind of girl you just want to have angry sex with for the rest of your life because it's just that good."

:D :D :D

TV Guide.comALBA SUING YOU: According to papers obtained by TheSmokingGun.com, Jessica Alba is threatening to sue Playboy for using a bikini-clad photo of her — from the movie Into the Blue and obtained in an "outrageous, unethical" manner from Columbia Pictures — on its March cover, thus making it appear that she is featured in a "nude or semi-nude pictorial." Arguing that the cover has caused the actress "immeasurable harm," Alba's lawyers demand that Playboy cease distributing the issue and tender a monetary settlement for the image's unauthorized use.

Posted Image

Nothing like a little bling to liven up the afternoon: Jessica Alba and boyfriend Cash Warren emerge from a visit to a Beverly Hills jewelry store Tuesday.

It really bugs me that she wears a scarf with EVERY FREAKING OUTFIT... -_-

Caught in the Act• Jessica Alba, getting a solo serenade from boyfriend Cash Warren at a 25th birthday bash at New York City eatery The Stanton Social. "Cash saw (the cake) first and jumped up and led the song," says a source. "Cash was the only one that stood up and belted out 'Happy Birthday' to her." Along with 12 other pals, the couple – along with family and friends – racked up a $1,500 tab, which including French onion soup dumplings, mini Kobe beef burgers and champagne. "Cash and Jessica were really cute and affectionate. He was kissing her all night," says the insider.

Jessica Alba: Hottest Awards Show Host Ever?ET caught up with JESSICA ALBA behind the scenes as she was filming commercial spots for the upcoming "MTV Movie Awards," which the hot Hollywood star will host on June 8."It's based around things you don't know about me," Jessica tells ET. "One of the things is I do Tae Bo -- it's supposed to be a gag that if you do Tae Bo you can do all these other amazing martial arts."She shows off her butt-kicking skills when confronted on the street by a crowd of press photographers furiously clicking away at their cameras. "I'm beating up paparazzi in this commercial," the sexy starlet says with a sly grin. "I get to take all my real anger out on them."Making a special guest appearance is her friend and fellow shutter bug target NICOLE RICHIE. "I know Nicole," Jessica says. "She went to school with my boyfriend -- it's a small world!"For her role, Nicole is "looking beautiful and feminine and just being fabulous," Jessica says. "And I'm being angry and crazy."Jessica says she suggested that MTV ask her famous friend to take part. "I was hoping she'd do it. I think she's going to make the spot really funny."The first time awards show host says she's a little nervous about how the production will go over. "I've never hosted an awards show before," she says. "It's great [but] it's pretty nerve-wracking. Hopefully people will laugh at my jokes."But she shouldn't have any trouble getting laughs -- this year MTV promises the usual mayhem during its annual show. Dishing a little dirt, the host-to-be revealed something new is in store for the pre-taped comic spots that are shown between the awards and performances. "Usually they spoof movies that were nominated," Jessica says. "This time we're spoofing 'The Da Vinci Code' -- JIMMY FALLON is going to help me with that."The silly side of Jessica, with Jimmy and Nicole? We can't wait!The "2006 MTV Movie Awards" airs Thursday, June 8th at 9 p.m. ET/PT on MTV.Stay tuned to ET for your backstage pass to the wildest movie awards show -- and hottest host -- of the year!

ALBA OBSESSED WITH CLEANLINESS

Source

SIN CITY star JESSICA ALBA is so obsessed with germs, she carries disinfectant spray with her and drenches hotel bedding with the chemical. The actress admits she has a type of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and is disgusted by the thought of someone else having slept in her bed. She admits when she stays at hotels, "I fluff the sheets. I bring Febreze with me. It's an antibacterial spray and I spray everything!" When Alba appeared as a guest on THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO Monday night (05JUN06), the late night host, who is familiar with her germ obsession, gave her a special present - a portable black light. He explained, "I got you something. It's like the best gift and the worst gift. This is a portable black light. You shine this and this will show any stain that has ever been on the comforter (duvet)." "Would you want to know or not know?" A delighted Alba replied, "I absolutely need to know! I'm going to St Louis (Missouri) tomorrow and I'm going to check into a hotel and I'm going to use this!"

06/06/2006 20:16

Forget Lohan, Alba Fits the BillFiled under: Comedy, Independent, Casting, RumorMonger, NewsstandAs Chris reported the other day, the great Lindsay Lohan (I agree with Chris, by the way, about Mean Girls. I also liked Lohan a lot in Freaky Friday. What the hell happened?) bailed on indie project Bill, ostensibly due to scheduling conflicts. Word on the street, however, is that she has had enough of the independent scene (whether it's because her trailer isn't nice enough or because she actually has problems with inexperienced directors is anyone's guess) -- time will tell on that one, obviously.Bill directors Bernie Goldmann and Melisa Wallack clearly aren't deeply in mourning over the loss of La Lohan, however. Instead of crying in their beer, they've turned around and hired Jessica Alba to replace her in the role, a casting decision that, if nothing else, should prompt a bunch of teenage boys to make their first visits to arthouse theaters.The movie, which starts shooting tomorrow (you can see why they were in a hurry to replace Lohan), is about "a man fed up with his job who finds his wife in bed with a local news anchor. He regains a lost sense of self by mentoring an unruly teen and finds inspiration in an intriguing young saleswoman." In addition to Alba, Bill stars Aaron Eckhart as the angry man, Elizabeth Banks and (Yay!) Timothy Olyphant.

I saw Lindsay on E! (?) & it sounded like working on this last project with big names really went to her head. B) I wouldn't be surprised if she dropped out because she now thinks the movie is beneath her. They may knock Jessica Alba's acting but I think the movies she's been in have been more successful than Lindsay's movies. Jessica is also getting more & more media buzz while Lindsay is taking a hit professionally because she's more & more considered to be just a party girl.

Actually, according to Box office mojo...Lindsay's movies have grossed more. :blink: I was in shock about that. But Freaky Friday and Mean Girls cleaned up at the BO. I don't think Alba can act...I tried to sit through Honey...geez, she is too damn pretty. I think she looks good and that's what she'll be known for. If Lindsay gets her personal life together(I hope she doesn't, she's fun to snark on)she could be a real actress maybe on the level of Julia. Freaky Friday and Mean Girls...she was actually good. IMHO.

:o I'm very surprised Lindsay's movies have done better! I guess I was thinking of her latest, Herbie. :P How quickly we forget! B)

Yeah, I was shocked also. We are considering doing business with Hohan...and we have the sad realization that she may bring people into theaters with the right material. I honestly think if she doesn't die of an OD...she has all the drama(daddy locked-up, Mama not acting her age) in her life to be a great actress... :blink:

I bet Jessica would do a nude scene but she's afraid of her dad's reaction. I heard her talk about her dad's old fashioned reaction to her GQ pictures. She needs to tell him she's in her mid-20's & if he doesn't like it, too bad, its her life & career.

Jessica Alba at Louis Vuitton & Vanity Fair Cocktail Reception (06/14/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

celeb-city

Am I one of the only people who does not like this girl?! I wish she and Eva Longoria would just go find themselves a couple of full-length mirrors and leave the rest of us alone! <_<

Alba and Longhoria...

^^^^ I do agree, these two are over-exposed. I keep meaning to watch the MTV Movie awards show but I keep missing it. I'll see that its on, but I want to miss the stupid Jessica Alba beginning so I do something else & then I forget. I was very surprised she was hosting the event after she publicly blasted MTV for the monkey kiss. :D

Neither one of them have the slightest discernable talent other than their looks (which isn't really a "talent" anyway), yet they are both incredibly holier-than-thou beeyotches.

Am I one of the only people who does not like this girl?! I wish she and Eva Longoria would just go find themselves a couple of full-length mirrors and leave the rest of us alone! <_<

I with you on that! I watched some of the MTV Movie Awards today, and the little movie parody skits they do on there were actually kinda painful to watch for me because of Alba's "acting".

I freely admit I loved Dark Angel. But Alba really only had to do a couple of things well, and I think she did....

I with you on that! I watched some of the MTV Movie Awards today, and the little movie parody skits they do on there were actually kinda painful to watch for me because of Alba's "acting".

I thought Cristina Aguillera was supposed to open the show?? I tuned in for that & instead I see this silly skit. It must have been part of Jessica's deal with MTV that she would open the show with that movie parady. Edited by WiLdFiRe

Posted Image

People.com: ALL-STAR FAN

Jessica Alba lends her support (and a smile) to the ballers at the Midsummer Night's Dream Street Basketball tournament, a charity event that benefits at-risk youth, Sunday in Venice Beach.

WWTDD.com:

Jessica Alba is disappearing

07.06.2006:13:30

Posted Image

Yikes. It's been obvious for a while that Jessica Alba is losing weight fast, but now you can even count her damn ribs. It was just about a year ago that Alba admitted to an eating disorder, but I thought she just wanted attention. And now something must have her so depressed she can't even eat. Well, whatever, I said no Jess, deal with it.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image