Guest miabb

Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof

I've been watching the marathon showings of What I Like About You (on The-N) and pointing out every baby bump hiding moment from Season 1 (when Jenny Garth was HUGELY pregnant...And then later when she had breastfeeding boobies) and I've started doing the same thing on How I Met Your Mother. On HIMYM they're much more subtle--they just never show Alyson below the neck. But her face is fuller, so she does look different (not pregnant--you wouldn't guess if you hadn't followed her for a while, I don't think) They are a cute couple--has he done any acting recently??

Did you see Monday's episode (2/2)? They very cleverly hid her pregnancy in plain sight. I won't spoil it but it was very funny.

Did you see Monday's episode (2/2)? They very cleverly hid her pregnancy in plain sight. I won't spoil it but it was very funny.

Yes--my husband and I were laughing!

You could see her very enhanced cleavage throughout the show, too, in those loose blouses with low necks she was wearing....

Alyson Hannigan has baby girl, Satyana

‘How I Met Your Mother’ star shares birthday with new daughter

PEOPLE.com

It's a girl – and she shares her birthday with her mom!

“How I Met Your Mother” star Alyson Hannigan and her husband, actor Alexis Denisof, who kept the gender of their baby a secret during pregnancy, have welcomed a daughter, her rep tells PEOPLE.

The girl is named Satyana Denisof and was born March 24 in Los Angeles, which also happens to be Hannigan's birthday. "They're very excited, and mom and baby are doing great," says the rep.

Hannigan, 35, who first announced she was expecting to PEOPLE last October, craved ginger ale during her pregnancy and revealed she felt absent minded. "I have pregnancy brain, which I never realized was a thing but it is," she said on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." "I sort of feel like a Koala bear where I'm slightly stoned all the time and say the wrong word."

This is the first child for Hannigan and Denisof, 43, who met on the set of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" during the 1999-2000 season and were married at the Two Bunch Palms resort near Palm Springs, Calif., in 2003.

© 2009 MSNBC Interactive

Awesome!

Hubby and I were playing a drinking game along with last night's HIMYM episode--drink every time they hid her pregnancy belly behind a new object. Guitar--drink! Basketball rack--drink! Huge straw bag--drink!!

It was fun :banana:

I loved it when they showed the belly after the hot dog eating contest.

Cobie is starting to show now as well, more drinking game material lol.

Edited by galaxygirl

Awesome!

Hubby and I were playing a drinking game along with last night's HIMYM episode--drink every time they hid her pregnancy belly behind a new object. Guitar--drink! Basketball rack--drink! Huge straw bag--drink!!

It was fun :banana:

How bad was your hangover this morning?

;)

How bad was your hangover this morning?

;)

Fortunately I wasn't doing shots of liquor--just drinks of beer--much easier on the older "partier" :4biggrin:

Hannigan: 'My Baby Plays Tricks On Me'

Alyson Hannigan has revealed that her 9-month-old daughter plays tricks on her.

The American Pie actress, who gave birth to Satyana Marie with husband Alexis Denisof in March, said that her baby will do anything it takes to avoid going to sleep.

Hannigan told Working Mother magazine: "She plays jokes on me when I try to put her to bed. This one time, I told her that 'It's time for bed' and she has to go to sleep.

"She put her head down when I said the word 'sleep' and as soon as I got to the door, she would prop herself up and start laughing. She did this at least 12 times.

"There's so much that happens the first year. I could watch her all day long, just to see her discovering new things... I'm so fascinated by her.

"It's just the most rewarding aspect of my life so far. All the cliches are so true. I just love her so much."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Hannigan: 'My Baby Plays Tricks On Me'

Alyson Hannigan has revealed that her 9-month-old daughter plays tricks on her.

The American Pie actress, who gave birth to Satyana Marie with husband Alexis Denisof in March, said that her baby will do anything it takes to avoid going to sleep.

Hannigan told Working Mother magazine: "She plays jokes on me when I try to put her to bed. This one time, I told her that 'It's time for bed' and she has to go to sleep.

"She put her head down when I said the word 'sleep' and as soon as I got to the door, she would prop herself up and start laughing. She did this at least 12 times.

"There's so much that happens the first year. I could watch her all day long, just to see her discovering new things... I'm so fascinated by her.

"It's just the most rewarding aspect of my life so far. All the cliches are so true. I just love her so much."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

I so get this. I loved the infant stage so much.

Posted Image

Kaminski/Splash News Online

Look who’s walking!

Satyana Marie Denisof takes a few sidewalk steps — with the help of parents Alexis Denisof and Alyson Hannigan — on Friday in Brentwood, Calif.

The 17-month-old is the first only for the How I Met Your Mother actress, 36, and her husband, who met on the set of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and wed in 2003.

Posted Image

THIS LITTLE PIGGY

Continuing her shoeless trend Thursday, Alyson Hannigan's adorable 16-month-old daughter Satyana goes barefoot while hanging out with mom on a Santa Monica, Calif., playground.

There's something about the kids who smile naturally as if they're actually happy being around their parents. :1smile:

Agree with you kappy...there's also something to be said about parents who seemingly really enjoy their time spent with their children. This looks like a happy family.

There's something about the kids who smile naturally as if they're actually happy being around their parents. :1smile:

Agree with you kappy...there's also something to be said about parents who seemingly really enjoy their time spent with their children. This looks like a happy family.

They are such a nice family. Oh I hope we don't start hearing about a divorce, cheating, she only holds the baby when the cameras are on, he's really gay, she's really a meth smoker, and so on. Can we just have one couple who love each other, are great parents and who only abuse chocolate? Just one?

And yes I did hear the stories about threesomes and all. Maybe she was only kidding? Leave me to my fantasies.

• Like 1

They are such a nice family. Oh I hope we don't start hearing about a divorce, cheating, she only holds the baby when the cameras are on, he's really gay, she's really a meth smoker, and so on. Can we just have one couple who love each other, are great parents and who only abuse chocolate? Just one?

And yes I did hear the stories about threesomes and all. Maybe she was only kidding? Leave me to my fantasies.

Stories about threesomes?! You must elaborate! Though I do love actors from Buffy (obviously), and I do like to live in denial when I hear any not so nice rumors about any of them.

Posted Image

LITTLE TRAVELER

And she's off! Alyson Hannigan's little lady, 19-month-old daughter Satyana, gets going on Thursday while out in Brentwood, Calif., with mom.

I can't help it, I just have to post photos. This family is just too cute!! :inlove:

Posted Image

LITTLE TRAVELER

And she's off! Alyson Hannigan's little lady, 19-month-old daughter Satyana, gets going on Thursday while out in Brentwood, Calif., with mom.

I can't help it, I just have to post photos. This family is just too cute!! :inlove:

Please do! We enjoy them. Oh and the threesome stuff was something she said when she was on Howard Stern a few years back. It was talked about a lot on various gossip boards.

Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof List $5.1 Million Home in Santa Monica, California The couple purchased the home over a decade ago for nearly $2 million

By Liz LuckingOriginally published on February 06, 2018

https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/88018-alyson-hannigan-and-alexis-denisof-list-5-1-million-home-in-santa-monica-california