princess

Colin Farrell

'I think I was high,' Farrell says of sex tape

Irish actor says lesson in the end is that he should have taken the evidence

Access Hollywood

LONDON - While a sex tape with Playboy bunny Nicole Narain may have bolstered Colin Farrell’s bad boy image when it leaked in 2005, the Irish actor told the BBC’s Jonathan Ross he learned his lesson after bringing the case to court.

“At the end of the deposition ... the man in charge said, ‘I hope you’ve learned your lesson, Mr. Farrell,’ and I said, ‘Absolutely, next time I’ll take the tape with me,’” the actor told Ross.

“It seemed like a good idea at the time,” he added.

Farrell, who also spoke out in the interview about his years of drug and alcohol abuse, says he may have been under the influence when he filmed what he called “an expensive 14 minutes.”

“I think I was high,” he said, worrying what would’ve happened if his mother had stumbled upon it. “God forbid, she’d tell me something like, ‘Oh you remind me of your father at certain angles.’”

But making the tape wasn’t all bad for the “Pride and Glory” star.

“I might’ve got some of my better reviews,” he laughed.

Has anyone heard that Collin is the daddy of Minnie Driver's baby?

Is there anyone who can confidently claim they haven't had a baby by Colin Farrell??

Not Me :wacko:

Is there anyone who can confidently claim they haven't had a baby by Colin Farrell??

Not Me :wacko:

LOL - I'm gonna put you in the corner Branchop!

Farrell's Naked Dance For Hayek

------------------------------------------------------------------------

COLIN FARRELL stripped naked and danced for Hollywood beauty SALMA HAYEK on the set of their movie ASK THE DUST - so she wouldn't be nervous about posing nude on screen.

Hayek had to peel off for scenes in the 2006 movie, in which they played lovers.

Gossips claimed the pair was romantically linked at the time, adding that Farrell had performed a naked ballet dance for the sexy star.

And the Irish actor admits the rumours are almost all true.

He says, "The naked part is true, but it wasn't ballet; it was a different dance.

"And I wasn't dating her - we were working together. We were doing a scene where she had to be naked, so I thought, 'I want to be naked.'"

Source: contactmusic

Hollywood hunk Colin Farell set to be best man at his gay brother's wedding

By Daily Mail Reporter

He's the perpetual bachelor who's yet to find a woman who can make an honest man out of him, but ladykiller Colin Farell is set to walk down the aisle - as the best man at his gay brother's wedding.

The Hollywood star's brother Eamon Farrell, who will be marrying partner Steven Mannion in front of a host of family and friends at a European hotspot this summer, has revealed that Colin may play the key role at his upcoming nuptials.

Posted Image

Colin, who will be attending the wedding along with other close family and friends, is also likely to be heading down the aisle with his two sisters who will be bridesmaids.

This will be the first gay wedding in his Irish family, but professional choreographer

Aisle be there: Colin is yet to shed his bachelor status and shows no sign of settling down

Posted Image

Aisle be there: Colin is yet to shed his bachelor status and shows no sign of settling down

Eamon has expressed dismay at being unable to marry in his home country saying: 'We have to get married abroad. It's absolutely terrible. We have to go somewhere legal, which narrows it down to about five countries.'

Speaking at his partner's art exhibition at the Oriel gallery in Dublin, Eamon said about his long-term partner: 'I can't wait to marry him. He is the most wonderful, happy person. He is always so full of positive energy.'

And joking about his decision to opt for a full marriage instead of a civil union, he said: 'I don't really like civil union cake -- I want a wedding cake at my party. Who wants a civil union? It's just so legal.

'I want to be able to get married. The Government's paper on civil unions is only for gay people. If you're straight you can't have one. So that's not fair either. If you want a civil union you should be able to do it, if I want to get married I should be able to do it.'

But don't expect to see images of Colin holding his brother's coat tails as he walks down the aisle in any of the weeklies.

'We definitely won't be doing a magazine deal. Are you kidding?' he shrieked. 'Oh my God, I'd be mortified. Colin is famous, I'm not.'

Meanwhile, with no sign of settling down, Colin, who's been out of the spotlight for some time now, re-emerged Thursday night in Los Angeles with a mystery blonde in tow.

He was seen trying to leave Koi restaurant secretly, but was caught driving out the restaurant's VIP parking lot with his date.

Colin Farrell Under Pressure To Propose

Colin Farrell's girlfriend is putting pressure on him to propose.

Alicja Bachleda, who is expecting her first child with Colin, reportedly wants to marry the Irish actor before the baby is born because of her family's strict religious beliefs.

A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "Alicja's parents in Poland met Colin and liked him a lot. But they are Catholic and very old fashioned. They are putting pressure on Colin to make her an honest woman as soon as possible."

Although Colin is in love with the 26-year-old actress, the Hollywood hunk doesn't want to be forced into marrying her.

The source added to the National Enquirer magazine: "He is crazy about Alicja but he is in no rush to tie the knot a second time."

Colin, 33, was previously briefly married to British actress Amelia Warner in 2001.

The 'In Bruges' star confirmed Alicja's pregnancy at the Toronto Film Festival. The baby is due next April.

This will be Colin's second child. He already has a six-year-old son James with model Kim Bordenave.

Source monstersandcritics.com

colin farrell: not gay.

Dear Ted:

You mention that Colin Farrell has been in a "family twister" Blind Vice and that Toothy Tile is "less brawny in real life." You also have said that there is a Baby Tile, and Colin has a kid, does he not? Is he Toothy?

—AJ in Columbus

Dear Jigsaw Jumbler:

It sounds good on paper. But in reality, C.F. is as hetero and horny as they come.

Bull Sh*t!

Actor Farrell Reportedly A Dad For Second Time

There was speculation yesterday that actor Colin Farrell had become a dad for the second time.

The 33-year-old Irish actor's girlfriend Alicja Bachleda-Curus was reported to have given birth to a baby boy.

The 26-year old Polish actress went into labour a week ago in Los Angeles, the reports said.

In an interview with the Polish tabloid 'Super Express', her brother Tadeusz said: "I am delighted my little sister has given birth. I hope that before the end of the year, I can fly out to see my new nephew."

The Hollywood couple were said to have kept the birth secret for almost a week and have refused to reveal the name of their newborn son.

However, there was no confirmation from Farrell's agent last night.

Two years ago, Farrell opened his heart and revealed that his five-year-old son James is a special-needs child.

The actor described how the condition has affected his speech and mobility.

James, who is from Farrell's previous relationship with Kim Bordebave, has a rare form of cerebral palsy called Angelman Syndrome.

Irish Independent

Colin Farrell Welcomes Second Son

Colin Farrell's girlfriend Alicja Bachleda has given birth to the couple's first child.

Bachleda delivered baby boy Henry Teusz Farrell on October 7, reports Access Hollywood.

The pair met on the set of new movie Ondine earlier this year, but kept their romance under wraps until last month when Farrell announced that the 26-year-old Polish actress was pregnant.

The actor also has 6-year-old son James Padraig with his ex-partner Kim Bordenave.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Colin Farrell's Raunchy Mail

A banned sex tape featuring Colin Farrell has been sent to his girlfriend's family.

The video - which the actor won a court injunction against, stopping it being sold, distributed or displayed in 2005 - shows Colin getting passionate with Playboy model Nicole Narain and he and

Polish girlfriend Alicja Bachleda are reportedly furious with the attempts to shock her family.

A source said: "Colin hoped he'd seen the last of the tape. Him and Alicja are desperate to find out who sent it."

Alicja's family are said to be very traditional and were recently said to be putting pressure on the couple to marry before the birth of their son Henry, who they welcomed into the world last month.

A source said: "Alicja's parents in Poland met Colin and liked him a lot. But they are Catholic and very old fashioned."

Colin - who also has a six-year-old son James with model Kim Bordenave - has previously said he has "learned his lesson" about letting his raunchy home videos get into the wrong hands.

He said: "I try and stay away from the internet now.

"An expensive 14 minutes that was. It seemed like a good idea at the time, two adults having fun, 'Ohh a video camera', you know.

"But at the end of the deposition - because it was all very officious in law office in Los Angeles - the man who was in charge said, 'You've learned your lesson now I hope Mr. Farrell', and I said, 'Absolutely - next time I take the tape with me.' "

Source monstersandcritics.com

Farrell: 'Lucky I Didn't Kill Anyone'

Colin Farrell has revealed that his experiences on the set of Miami Vice convinced him that he had to check into rehab.

The star said that he was "profoundly lucky" that he nor anyone else had died as a result of his "wild ways", according to WENN.

"I was always very functional, but that was the first film where there were a couple of days I missed because I was f**ked," he said.

The movie star uncovered that his family was far from surprised when he checked into rehab - many people close to Farrell thought he should have sought help for his issues years before.

"I had issues way before I ever stepped into an acting class - my family were worried about me for years and years. The stuff I used to get up to, the way I used to drive and what I used to have in my system - I'm profoundly lucky that I got out unscathed and that I didn't kill anyone," he added.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

So this was a while ago:

Posted Image

This is now:

Posted Image

Sooooo, he's put some weight back on. Is he still filming?? They still going with the it's-for-a-role thing?? Like I said before, that's A LOT of weight to drop for one lousy sentence in the original book....

Posted Image

Lookin' Good, Colin!

Colin Farrell went for a shirtless jog in Hollywood June 17.

I think it's safe to say Colin finally got on the wagon. Good for him!

I was never that into him and then I watched Fright Night. Oh yeah. :drool:

Totally agree - that's one vampire I'd let bite me over and over and over... ;)

The hottiest hottie who ever hottied!

(my husband teases me about just how much I LOVE this commercial. I will stop ff'ing the DVR to watch this commercial!!)

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/75am/sprint-lizzy-and-kims-call

:D Of course you know that I clicked the link and listened to it a couple of times, right??? And then hunted out the rest of them and listened to those too? Lol, having those two greats do these types of ads is hysterical, big win for Sprint!

colin-farrell-435.jpg

DARE TO BARE

No shirt, no problem! Colin Farrell bares his fit physique during a little downtime Friday afternoon in Italy.

So glad he continues to look healthy!!