princess

Colin Farrell

<strong>Farrell's a Father</strong>imdb.comIf he parties like crazy at the drop of a hat, can you imagine how he's celebrating this? Various news outlets are reporting that hard-partying Irish actor <strong>Colin Farrell and model Kim Bordenave are the parents of a baby boy, born Friday in Los Angeles. The wee bairn, weighing in at 7 lbs and 9 ounces, is reported to be doing well, as is his mother</strong>, both of whom are ensconced at an undisclosed L.A. hospital. Not at the hospital is Mr. Farrell himself, who had to miss the birth of his first child due to filming commitments for Oliver Stone's Alexander , currently shooting in Morocco. According to Farrell's publicist, Susan Patricola, <strong>the three will be together "very soon," at which time a name will be decided upon for the little tyke.</strong>

Did you catch E! News. Patrick made some comment about missing the birth but being around for the naming. He then gave this look to the camera. It was a very "meow" moment by Patrick Don't you think the cast and crew could have filmed around so that he could have attended the birth even if just missing a day or two?

Guest Espie

Don't you think the cast and crew could have filmed around so that he could have attended the birth even if just missing a day or two?

Zap2It.com gossipWho Knew? ....-- that Colin Farrell's alias is Tom Foolery? He says he gets very few calls when he uses it.

Guest Beastie

Have to say why is evry one making a big deal that he wasn't at the birth? How many men do you know that would be as supportive to their EX-girlfrind as he seems to be. Most times men run a mile and deny everything. <edited><editID>Beastie</editID><editDate>37883.4944097222</editDate></edited>

unless she had a C-section scheduled, they couldn't plan on when it was coming, so I can see how he couldn't take a day or two off. He's half way around the world! Even if he immediately left Morocco at the first hint of real labor, he'd probably still miss the birth. You'd think he'd start using condoms..........

<strong>Farrell Decorates Movie Set with Son's Pictures</strong>imdb.comIrish actor Colin Farrell is so proud of his baby son's arrival, he's plastered pictures of his offspring all around the set of his new movie. The Phone Booth star was absent when model Kim Bordenave gave birth to the boy in Los Angeles on September 12 because of filming commitments on the epic Alexander in Morocco. But that hasn't stopped him from getting his hands on a stack of snapshots of his offspring - which his co-stars on the set are also admiring. Actress Rosario Dawson says, "His son's gorgeous. He's got pictures posted all over the place. He's like, 'He's got my nose!'"

Guest Espie

Actress Rosario Dawson says, "His son's gorgeous. He's got pictures posted all over the place. He's like, 'He's got my nose!'"

<strong>Colin Farrell Confesses To Drugs and Drink Depression</strong>imdb.comHollywood wildman Colin Farrell has confessed to taking a regular cocktail of drink and drugs that spiraled him into depression before he achieved fame. The Phone Booth hunk, renowned for his hard partying lifestyle, admitted to taking cocaine, ecstasy, speed and marijuana, as well as copious amounts of alcohol and cigarettes during a period in the mid-1990s. But the new father of baby James says he was left depressed by his over- indulgence and sought solace in a counselor. Colin tells British magazine Radio Times, "I ended up on a shrink's couch and he told me to write down how much I did in a week. Twenty E's, four grams of coke, six of speed, half an ounce of hash, three bottles of Jack Daniels, 12 bottles of red wine, 60 pints and 280 fags. He looked at me and said: 'No wonder you're depressed.'" Colin hit rock bottom in 1993 after he lost out on a place in Irish boyband Boyzone and spent a year in a line-dancing troupe. He continues, "I was a chancer and hustler, out of my t*ts on ecstasy for a year. There's footage of me in a red G-string advertising Christmas underwear. I did it because they paid an extra £10 - the cost of an E. I was going one way - down. I was self-destructive, still am."

<strong>Farrell's Hotel Bill Stuns Movie Chiefs</strong>imdb.comHellraiser Colin Farrell 's penchant for excess left movie bosses fuming, after his two week stay at a Moroccan hotel left them with a $64,000 bill. The beer-loving actor booked into capital Marrakech's Le Meridien Hotel for just 14 days, so film chiefs on his new movie Alexander were shocked to learn he'd splashed out the vast amount on booze. But it appears the Irishman will escape punishment for his fortnight of binge drinking, because producers of the historical epic are confident his presence in the movie will score them a huge hit. An insider says, "His suite was expensive enough, but his bosses nearly had a seizure when this bill dropped. They're not hopping mad though. Colin's a huge star and will more than make up for that by pulling audiences in when the film is released." Farrell is now back in England, shooting scenes for the eagerly-awaited movie.

Farrell Snaps at Snapper</p><p>imdb.com</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><strong>Hollywood party animal Colin Farrell lashed out at a British photographer - the morning after taking Angelina Jolie back to his hotel. The Alexander co-stars were spotted returning to London's Langham Hotel on Friday night, where, according to Britain's The Sun tabloid, <span class='bbc_underline'>they shared a passionate kiss in the lobby in front of amazed onlookers</span>. Angelina was whisked out of the hotel's back door the next morning, but as Colin left out the front he spotted a photographer - and lost his temper</strong>. A hotel worker says, "He was screaming all sorts of obscenities. He went at the photographer and tried to take his camera, spitting swear words into the bloke's face. There was a real struggle. Then he suddenly stopped, laughed and walked away." Colin and Angelina have previously denied they're in a relationship, although Colin has expressed his admiration for the stunning star's parenting skills.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>

LOVE LIKE AN EGYPTIANZap2It.com gossip<strong>The rumored romance between "Alexander" co-stars Angelina Jolie and Colin Farrell is the real thing, according to Star, as evidenced by the fact that the two checked into a suite together in Cairo over the Christmas holiday under assumed names, Mr. and Mrs. Lollipop.</strong> The story is that Jolie, initially annoyed by the Irish bad boy, changed her tune once she saw him with his three-month-old son during a visit; "He went from unbearable villain to an attentive romantic in her eyes," says a pal of Colin's. During their holiday stay, the couple were spotted at the hotel bar, "every day and always together," says the barman. "She kept running her hand through his hair, and she would stare into his eyes," adds the hotel's reception manager. I know they only play mother and son in their upcoming film, "Alexander," but still, this sounds a little too close for comfort.

<strong>Colin Cares About Your Colon</strong>Mon, Feb 23, 2004, 01:02 PM PTBy Holly AguirreLOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Hollywood bad boy Colin Farrell is really a nice guy at heart. As EIF Ambassadors he and actress/singer Mandy Moore join Bloomingdale's in the fight against colon cancer by sporting limited edition T-shirts.Designed by Joie specifically for the campaign, the shirts will be worn in upcoming public service announcements in a national effort to help raise money for the Entertainment Industry Foundation's National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance (EIF's NCCRA) co-founded by Katie Couric, Lilly Tartikoff and EIF.Both the mens and womens tees will sell exclusively at Bloomingdale's for $28.00 and the net proceeds from each Tee sale ($24.50) will be donated to EIF's NCCRA.Katie Couric kicks off the fundraising on Wednesday, March 10 by hosting a special evening at Bloomingdale's 59th Street in New York. In addition, Bloomingdale's will make a donation to EIF's NCCRA for every purchase customers make on their Bloomingdale's charge card from March 10 through March 21.The partnership between Bloomingdale's and EIF's NCCRA began in September 1999."Bloomingdale's has made it fashionable to talk about colon cancer. We are proud of this great achievement. This has brought the awareness to so many on how to prevent this disease, which is 91% curable if detected early. We are proud to be a founding sponsor of the NCCRA and will continue to support this worthwhile cause," says Michael Gould, Chairman and CEO of Bloomingdale's.Moore's "Saved" debuted at this year's Sundance Film Festival, and Farrell will next be seen in Oliver Stone's epic "Alexander."

Farrell Romances Thai Soap Starimdb.com<strong>Irish hunk Colin Farrell embarked on a romance with Thai soap star Orravin Ngernyuang</strong>, while shooting scenes of his movie Alexander in the actress' native country. The Phone Booth star, who has been linked to Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie , met the 21-year-old actress and college student in Bangkok in early February when she was hired as an interpreter and liaison for the cast. And sparks between the pair flew when they went out for drinks one night. A source says, "All she admitted to was kissing Colin. But her friends were all very jealous. She's really beautiful. Everyone was coming on to her."

Farrell Breaks Dawson's Heartimdb.com<strong>Colin Farrell reportedly broke the heart of his Alexander co-star Rosario Dawson by splitting up with her to get together with Angelina Jolie on the set of the upcoming movie</strong>. Dawson, 24, fell for the Irish lothario, 27, whilst filming Oliver Stone 's Macedonian epic movie, but was reportedly dumped as soon as Jolie arrived on the Moroccan set, according to American website Pagesix. A friend alleges, "Rosario said the sex was great with Colin - but he blew her off once Angelina got on the set. Of course, Colin and Angelina ended up getting together. Rosario was devastated. She thought they were going to fall in love or something. But c'mon, it's Colin Farrell. What did she think was going to happen?" The revelation of Jolie and Farrell's reported bedroom antics simultaneously appeared as Dawson learnt her ex-boyfriend, Dawson's Creek star Joshua Jackson is having a baby with his mystery new girlfriend. The pal adds, "She was pretty upset about that." Dawson's spokeswoman has denied her client romanced Farrell, saying, "I'm staring at pictures of Rosario and Colin cuddling at the Bangkok Film Festival, which was two weeks ago. They're good friends. I just saw her in Los Angeles and she's happy, lovely and everything's fine."

COLIN FARRELL DRENCHED IN NEWSROOMMarch 09, 2004 National Enquirer OnlineHollywood bad-boy Colin Farrell got a public dissin' from an ex-datemate at Hollywood's hip Newsroom cafe when she marched up and started screaming at him in front of his sexy lunch companion! "You are a big scumbag and piece of s---!" she shouted -- babbling that he'd seduced her, then never phoned again. Turning to Colin's lunch mate, the girl warned, "He's a liar and a cheat, and you'd be better off walking away right now!" Red-faced Colin tried to make a joke of it, but the girl suddenly snatched up a glass of water and poured it over the star's head, yelling, "Take THAT, you p----!" Then she stormed out through the stunned crowd, leaving Irish Boy a bit wet behind the ears.

Farrell Implements No Smoking Zone Around Sonimdb.com Doting dad Colin Farrell is determined not to allow his own bad habits to impact on baby son James's life - so he has set up a no smoking zone around the youngster. The Alexander star - well known for his chain-smoking habits and his wildman lifestyle - has no intention of putting his six-month-old son's life in danger by exposing him to his vices. The 27-year-old explains, "I've set up a smoke free zone around James. I make a choice to smoke but I'm not going to let what I do affect James. I'm not having smoke getting in his lungs, he's much too young for that. I make sure everyone knows there is no smoking within 50 yards of him or I'll knock them out - no exceptions."