princess

Colin Farrell

Spears' Hotel Fun with Farrell

imdb.com

Pop babe Britney Spears is more than just friends with one-time kissing partner Colin Farrell - the good looking pair have reportedly been spending time together in a hotel. First Farrell was spotted with Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn at the singer's Los Angeles Onyx Hotel Tour gig earlier this month. And, according to American magazine Us Weekly , the couple have renewed their lust for each other - over a year after they were photographed smooching at the premiere for Farrell's film The Recruit . A source tells the publication, "Anytime she wasn't out shooting her video, they were up at the Beverly Hills Hotel." However, pals of the Irish heart-throb insist the well-documented ladies man has no intentions of settling down with the hitmaker. A friend says, "He knows she's very young. It's just a fling. Colin is being careful not to let Britney get too attached to him."

Zap2It.com gossip

SHORT STOPS

While reps for Colin Farrell claim the actor fractured his arm and leg falling down some hotel stairs, rumors have it that real story is that the actor was showing off the Irish jig on a 2-foot high table while drunk with friends at a Thai bar, when he fell off and hurt himself. According to the Star, Oliver Stone is furious that Colin's antics have delayed filming on "Alexander." According to a spy on the set, Oliver gave Colin a cool look that said, "Look, you clown, you're going to be a four or five film wonder if you continue to play like this." The director was also overheard telling his star, "Felling better now, Colin? Well now, we're going to film you as a wounded Alexander the Great."

people.com

THE PERILS OF STARDOM ...

Posted Image

So what's it really like working with Colin Farrell? We asked Rosario Dawson, who recently finished shooting Alexander with the Irish bad-boy. "He's really professional," Dawson, 24, said at a charity event for the Lower Eastside Girls Club in New York. "A lot of times we think he's a flash-in-the-pan kind of actor who just had a good moment, but he's really talented. He gives a lot. We were doing 16-hour days, six-day weeks and he got no sleep. I think he's undermined by all of the rumors that go on with him." One of those rumors, of course, involved fellow Alexander star Angelina Jolie. "Colin and Angelina are two of the most written-about people in the world," said Dawson. "I don't normally go into a film already having feelings about somebody that I don't know, and I had that a lot with them. ... It only annoys me because really getting to know him and how talented he is I feel how robbed he is. Now the whole six months is only wrapped on who he f---ed. I really think he did so much more than just f--- Angelina. That's terrible."

Zap2It.com gossip WHO KNEW?-- that Colin Farrell insulted the Prince of Morocco? During the filming of "Alexander," Prince Rachid, brother to the king, visited the set only to have the film's actor slap his back and pee on a tree in front of him -- both offenses according to Moroccan culture. "Nobody ever touches the Royal Family here in Morocco and to go to the bathroom in front of him was a major insult," a spy tells the Star. Thankfully, director Oliver North apologized and got the prince to forgive the unruly star.

Farrell: Bookies' favourite FARRELL TIPPED AS NEW 007 Colin Farrell is being tipped to replace Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.The Irish hellraiser has replaced Van Helsing star Hugh Jackman at the top of the list of contenders to take over as 007.Brosnan has publicly slated Farrell's chances, but the bookies have slashed the odds of the Alexander star landing the role to 2-1 after strong backing from his fans.Warren Lush, of Ladbrokes, told the Daily Star: "He has the right image for Bond and a way with the ladies in real life. That seems to be part of the reason why fans want him."Brosnan is due to play Bond one more time and starts filming in November.This is bloody lovely!! :angry: I wonder if Spacey helped him get this one!

News Bytes: May 25By Angela BaldassarreColin Farrell's bathroom danceFestival goers at the Cannes Film Festival last week were surprised by Colin Farrell's toilet habits.The Irish actor shocked patrons in the men's room at the posh Chateau Marmont hotel."He came in, took his pants all the way off, hung them over the side of the stall and went to the bathroom, when he was done, he started to jump up and down before putting his pants back on," reports the New York Post.However, Farrell's PR agent Sue Patricola denies such rumours."God knows I have traveled the world with Colin, but have never experienced that," she was quoted as saying by the paper.The actor, who has become a heartthrob in the U.S. following his role in Joel Schumacher’s Tigerland, has a lot in store for his female fans in his upcoming movie, Alexander, where he plays one of the greatest military leaders in warfare history, Alexander the Great.Farrell is said to have an "impressive" full-frontal display in the film which is directed by Oliver Stone and co-stars Angelina Jolie.

Farrell is said to have an "impressive" full-frontal display in the film which is directed by Oliver Stone and co-stars Angelina Jolie.

What a surprise. ;)

I want to find the Globe Item last year, where he was sighted at a plastic surgeon's office....The plastic surgeon was for Penis Englargement.

I want to find the Globe Item last year, where he was sighted at a plastic surgeon's office....The plastic surgeon was for Penis Englargement.

:o

REALITY TO THE SANE....He has HERPES!! Who cares what he's packing?! It's ikky! Enhanced or not, it's diseased!Blech! Puke! Gross!

histar.com

Rumor has it that Colin Farrell is hot and heavy with Salma Hayek while the two film the movie ASK THE DUST in South Africa. An insider says, "it's obvious whats' going on between them and everyone on the film has noticed."

:ph34r:

Farrell's 'Huge' Manhood Cut from Film

imdb.com

Irish heart-throb Colin Farrell 's first full frontal movie scene has been cut by worried film bosses - after test audiences were transfixed by the size of his manhood. The Phone Booth hunk disrobed for scenes in upcoming drama A Home at the End of the World , but after seeing the stunned reaction of viewers at a recent screening, chiefs decided to chop the naughty images. And the news has been greeted with fury by self-confessed Romeo Farrell, who has demanded the scenes must be included in the DVD release of the film. A source tells British newspaper the Sun, "All you could hear were gasps when Colin appeared in his full frontal pose. The women were over-excited and the men looked really uncomfortable. It was such a sight it made it difficult to concentrate on the plot, so the decision was made to get rid of it." Even director Michael Mayer admits, "It was distracting." In the film, Farrell plays a bisexual man caught in a love triangle.

:D

MSNBC.com...The Scoop . . Lurid headlines are claiming that frantic last-minute editing had to be done on Colin Farrell’s “A Home At the End of the World” because, as one report put it, “his manhood is so big it had to be axed from nude scenes.” Funny. That contradicts what Farrell himself once said on the topic. Last year, in an interview with the London Mirror, Farrell discussed the infamous sex tape made by Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee. "They call [Tommy Lee] T Bone. … Good for him. I'd follow that trend if I could, but it's physically impossible. Two inches. Hard as a rock. Write that down." The Scoop thought you should know.

Zap2It.com gossip

THE PARTY BOY'S OVER

Well, if you take Colin Farrell as an example, maybe Gisele won't have to wait that long after all. After firmly establishing his reputation as Hollywood's reigning party boy, it looks like Colin is setting to retire at the ripe age of 28. The actor has apparently been absent from strip clubs around the world recently, choosing instead to stay home instead. While shooting "Ask the Dust" with Salma Hayek over the past few months, extras, including model Tacha Bynes, were surprised to find the reputedly gregarious actor keeping to himself and "looking glum." In addition, the former bad boy is rumored to have asked for his full monty shot to be removed from his upcoming film, "At Home at the End of the World," in an effort to revamp his image. Heck, Colin didn't even go wild for his birthday in May, choosing to celebrate with a low-key party at a local restaurant instead. "Maybe this is a new Colin Farrell we're seeing," opines Bynes, still smarting from Colin's snub. "[but] it's not as much fun as seeing the party guy we expected."

CHAMP COLINPage SixCOLIN Farrell is a lover and a fighter. The lusty leprechaun got his Irish up at Le Bar at the Plaza Athenee in Paris the other night when a drunken hotel guest accosted him. "Colin asked him to get away a few times and the guy started talking back to him, and the next thing I know, the guy was on the floor," a partygoer tells us. "Colin knocked him out. Security picked him up and brought him back to his room. The party went on as if nothing happened." On hand to toast Parisian party boy Nick Blast's birthday were Oliver Stone, Tobey Maguire, Val Kilmer, Kirsten Dunst and Ivana Trump.

Farrell Begs for Joint Custody

imdb.com

Movie wildman Colin Farrell is a changed man following the birth of his son James - and is begging ex-love Kim Bordenave to give him joint custody of the adorable lad. The Phone Booth hunk says he has been given a reason to live following the arrival of his first child, and insists he's curbed his love of drink, women and carousing in order to be a good father. And Colin says he is willing to do anything to play a big role in James' life, including being more selective about the film roles he accepts. Doting Colin says, "There are things I may have done before my son was born that I won't do anymore. He's given me a will to live I never had before. A will to stay around for a long time because I want to see him grow up. We're in the process of working out custody details and, please God, there will be shared custody. There will have to be timetables and schedules, but I will always be in his life for ever. He'll always know who his dad is. I adore him. For me, fatherhood is the ultimate success."

Interview: Colin Farrell for "Alexander" and "A Home at the End of the World"Posted: Monday July 11th, 2004 2:42 PMAuthor: Paul FischerLocation: Los Angeles, CAdarkhorizons.com Colin Farrell was in top form during his brief meeting with local journalists, here in Los Angeles to promote the small, Indie film, A Home at the End of the World. Oblivious to the rules surrounding smoking, the perennially unflustered Irishman, had a bottle of Guinness in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Clearly nothing has changed for the 28-year old who, when we met during the Daredevil junket, mentioned his mother's concerns over his love of profanity, smoking and various other extra curricular activities. Lighting up a cigarette in a Beverly Hills hotel room, Farrell says that despite his vices, his mum remains proud of her boy. "She's kind of carried the same amount of pride all her life, regardless of what I've done or what I've put myself in; she's that strong." Always in the press for the world, including his native Dublin to see, Farrell laughingly concedes that his mother reads what is written about him, both good and bad, "and she puts half of that sh*t in her scrap book." Farrell, a father of a 10-month old these days to model Kim Bordenave, says he is not sure whether he is slowing down, and certainly doesn't care about his smoking and drinking in the midst of a press junket. "The only reason people say anything about my smoking is because I'm an actor. If I wasn't, there'd be no one around me going 'Oh my God.' Do you know what I mean, it's because I'm an actor and I have a beer and I say, 'This is my day off. I'm not shooting today. I'm not working on a film. This is my f***ing day off.' If I ever come and [slur], than fine, but there's too many people's hard work on the line. On my day off, I might have a few beers." Farrell has insisted in the past, that he won't allow any of his bad habits to impinge on his most coveted role to date: fatherhood, a role that has begun to change the actor in a number of ways, says Farrell. "The first time you hold your baby in your arms, a sense of strength and love washes over you, and I never thought that possible," Farrell says, before sipping some beer. "I thought that it was possible for my mother and father, but I mean, I love him in a different and stronger way than I love my mother. It's a very strange, pure and beautiful love, and unconditional to the extreme. Yet I still don't know precisely how it's changed me." Farrell adds that fatherhood hasn't changed his work ethic or his attitude to his work, but admits that "it certainly gives you a deeper resource to draw from." Ironically, he does play a father in his new film, A Home at the End of the World. From the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "The Hours", this film chronicles a dozen years in the lives of two best friends who couldn't be more different. From suburban Cleveland in the 60s, to New York City in the 80s, where they meet an older woman, the film charts a journey of trials, triumphs, loves and losses. Farrell plays the purely innocent Bobby Morrow, a character who seems to question his own sexuality. Despite his love affair with Clare [Robin Wright Penn], Bobby could be regarded as bisexual, given the closeness he feels to friend Jonathan, yet Farrell denies that His character is either gay or even bisexual. "He's not aware enough of sexuality. I mean, he is probably asexual, but not sexual, just a lover. So when or if Jonathan dies, Bobby could move back to New York and if he met a girl who rocked his world, he'd be with her and if he met a boy who rocked his world, he'd be with him. Again, you can call that bisexual, of course, but Bobby wouldn't even know that. If you said to him, 'You're bisexual,' he'd think you were talking about purchasing sex," Farrell says laughingly. Farrell says that there are some parallels between the actor and this rather gentle character, including Bobby's openness. "I'm a pretty open fella, which you might've guessed, but I'm also not as gentle as him. To be that gentle and that open is almost so damaging. It's as if he's completely reverted back to being the perfect form which is what you were like when you were born, and before you became so f***ing cynical." There is perhaps more interest in A Home at the End of the World, because of the much publicised excising of his genitalia from the movie. Farrell says that he not only surprised by how much press attention was made of the cutting of his nudity, describing the attention boring. "There's got to be more happening. F*ck. We know there's more happening in the world, and in cinema, internationally." Farrell says that the cut has nothing to do with American cinema's puritanical outlook on sex. "It's just about a couple of people who work in these particular magazines. The unfortunate thing would be that you let the people who run certain f***ing magazines and newspapers in this country speak for the public. The public has no problem in most countries, and I'm a member of the public, for speaking for themselves. So to have a bunch of bureaucratic editors at newspapers representing the people is even f***ing scarier because they paint them whatever way they want to paint them. I don't think that it's a problem with censorship or being Puritanical. I know that it's not in this case. I think that the problem is that they're just going, 'Oh my God, Colin Farrell's cock. Sh*t, so lets write about that. Was it too big? Was it too small? Was it too wide? Was it too skinny? Was it an 'innie' or an 'outtie'?' Do you know what I mean? I know the reason that it was cut out was that it just wasn't right. If anything, it's a beautiful, gentle moment and a f***ing large cock with huge balls, is just f***ing jarring." Farrell insists that he was partly responsible for cutting the shot. "I wouldn't have shot it if I'd had had a problem with it." Asked whether it is true that he joked about his penis' size being too distracting, the always affable Farrell exclaims. "Someone else did, those bastards!" he says laughingly. "Someone else also said, 'He's no Ewan McGregor, who's hung like a Jedi' " While Farrell is trying to dismiss penis size and bisexuality, invariably the subject of Alexander comes around. Farrell says that the Oliver Stone-directed epic, will present the legendary Alexander the Great in a fair light, including his own bisexuality. "You know he's bi-sexual and that's all you really even need to know. However, you don't even need to know that because there was no term for sexuality back then in respect to categorizing it as homosexuality, bisexuality, or heterosexuality. It was a time when men and men laid together and shared knowledge and women primarily had babies. But later on in life, as we got more technologically and sociologically adept, we started to put titles on everything. We decided for the few what was right or wrong or the few decided for the multitude what was right or wrong." Farrell says that in Alexander, his private life will certainly be out there, however, "It's hard to have a private life when you're a king, but his personal life, for sure, is touched on, but not in a way that highlights it," Farrell explains. "I'll tell you one thing, anything that was needed for Oliver to tell a story the way that he intended it to be told is not taken out as a result of, again, appeasing the people or being afraid of what people won't be able to handle." Farrell says that working on Alexander was his toughest work experience to date. "You're playing Alexander, which was just a life with so much loss, ambition, destiny, so many questions and very few answers. It was physically, emotionally, psychologically draining and there was so much philosophical thought, feeling and pain that went into it. For my money, it's a pretty sad story. It's not 'Alexander the Great, TADA!', but a pretty sad, heavy story." The toughness of making Alexander had as much to do as the demands placed on him by director Oliver Stone. "Oliver definitely demands a different respect as each human demands a different way of trying to pull them out of themselves and dance with him. Oh man, he was very honest with me from day one, very tough and he should've been." Tough, Farrell says, "in the brutality of his honesty.'that was a sh*t take. It was terrible, terrible. Okay, f*ck it, lets go out and work and go. We're here.' Just honest. At the same time, when he told you that was a great take, you KNEW it was a great take. He didn't dance around the truth thank God and there are not enough people in the world that has the brutal honesty that he has. But I had an amazing time working with him. He's an incredible man and an incredible filmmaker." Farrell has now reached that enviable position in Hollywood, to pick and choose roles and films, from venturing to blockbuster roles in the likes of S.W.A.T and Alexander, to A Home at the end of the World and the recent Intermission. The ability to balance his career is a dream come true for the Irish actor. "For the first time I realized in life that I'm in a fortunate enough position, by and large, that I can actually pick and chose. There's no way that I can pick any f***ing script in the world and go, 'I want to do that,' because there are people out there that always doubt whether I can and for those people I'll always read and never not audition for them. But I've realized, after five years of being on the road, that if I'm going to devote four or five months of my life to something even if I'm over paid, it's four or five months of my life away from home, away from my son, away from family and friends. So I'd better believe in it on some level and think that it's a story that people would be entertained by, that I'll have a good time on and be challenged doing it, as well as a story that people's hearts will be broken by and that I can learn more about myself doing it, or whatever the f*ck case may be." Farrell is about to start work with reclusive director Terrence Malick on A New World, in which he stars as John Smith in the historical drama. Farrell describes Malick, who never gives interviews, as "an incredible man, who must be something of enigma for you. He's very, very shy, highly intelligent, but very gentle with his intelligence, like not overtly mouthy, but just a very gentle spirit. And, as intelligent as he is, he's very childlike and sees details everywhere. Just gorgeous." Farrell has also wrapped Robert Towne's Ask the Dust, with Salma Hayek. Farrell, virtually unknown four years ago, is climbing his way on top of the A-list, and, while discovering the world of fatherhood, says that maybe it's time, to a small extent, to balance a personal life with his high profile career. "Maybe I should be thinking more into the future, but I dare not think too far ahead on the risk that I'll miss the present. I don't want to do that, because the present is pretty good. I'm working hard, I have a beautiful son, and as long as I can be with him and as long as he always knows where his dad is, I can go work as well." Farrell says he is definitely single at present, and though he misses Dublin, he remains a nomad. "I've lived out of a suitcase for five years. I have no place here in LA, but I have a place I Dublin which I rarely see. But I miss Dublin very much, yet it'll always be there for me." Not to mention the Guinness, which he says is obviously the best in t6he world. "Oh God, by a mile. Nowhere comes close, cheers", he adds, raising a bottle of inferior Guinness as he quickly makes his exit.

Farrell: I'm Not a "Bad Boy"

imdb.com

Hollywood hunk Colin Farrell has furiously slammed the Los Angeles media for criticizing his "bad language, casual sex" and beer drinking. The A Home at the End of the World star refuses to stop drinking, swearing and fornicating and complains the American media should put his wild lifestyle into perspective by looking at real bad boys like late German dictator Adolf Hitler . Farrell argues, "It doesn't take much to cause a fuss. I got the title already. Just by proxy to Ireland. You're Irish in Los Angeles and you drink a couple of pints and you're considered f***ing edgy. It doesn't take much to be a bad boy. I use bad language and I have casual sex and a few beers and all of a sudden I'm a bad boy. But I know I'm not. Hitler was a bad boy."

From Pagesix.com

NORMAL GUY

DALLAS Roberts, who plays Colin Farrell's gay lover in "A Home at the End of the World," says: Don't believe the hype about Farrell's full-frontal nude scene that was cut from the movie. "I mean the kid has got nothing to be ashamed of sexually," Roberts told the San Francisco Chronicle. "But I was at those test screenings where women allegedly burst into tears and men hid their faces in shame, and I never saw anything like that. There may have been a couple of guffaws, but there wasn't any gasping or dropping to one's knees." The nudity was scrapped simply because it was distracting. "For a second, [the audience] thought, 'Oh look, there's a movie star's ying yang.' "

Colin's got a great publicist!!

Farrell Tested Stone's Patience After Drunken Fall

imdb.com

Hellraiser Colin Farrell almost faced the wrath of movie maker Oliver Stone after breaking his ankle and his wrist with three days of Alexander still to film. The Irishman fell down a stairway after living it up at a party co-star Val Kilmer threw for the cast and crew in Thailand and passed out. He woke up in agony with broken bones, and Stone admits he came close to ruining the film's ending. The director says, "Colin came very close. He gambled. We made it. We got some fill-in shots." Stone admits that despite the drunken mishap, the Irishman was a delight to work with. He adds, "Colin's got something ancient in him and I'm really happy with what he's doing."

From Pagesix.com...ROSARIO: FARREL LOVE TRIANGLE JUST GOSSIP ROSARIO Dawson is still fielding questions about her rumored love triangle with Colin Farrell and An gelina Jolie on the set of Oliver Stone's "Alexander." Dawson's rep denied her client had a fling with Farrell when PAGE SIX broke the story in March, but the East Vil lage-bred actress certainly sounds smitten with the lusty leprechaun in a new interview with Complex magazine. "It was very intense and very passion ate," Dawson says of working with Farrell. "You meet him and he's really charming. He's mouthy and he's Irish and that's who he is. It's not a cliché. He's expressive and ex uberant and says whatever the [bleep] he feels like saying. He's ridiculous. He charms the pants off people — men and women — and I mean that both figuratively and lit erally." When asked if it was true that Farrell dumped Dawson when Jolie arrived on the set, Dawson replies: "Over six months we all got really close with each other and to just diminish it to speculation after someone saw the two of us hanging out . . . It's just like I hope you guys all watch the movie and really enjoy it and see how much work and love was put into it."

FARRELL'S PICK-UP LINESZap2It.com gossipWe've never done an interview with Colin that he hasn't spewed at least a dozen or more four-letter words (even during a quickie interview on the red carpet). So, it's not a surprise that the Globe recently offers a few of the "Daredevil" star's not-so-bon mots that he utters in the "Phone Booth" while trying to find new girls to "Recruit." "You've got a lovely pair of ----ing t--s!" is one of his favorites, according to model Stacey Watson, who dated Farrell. Then there's the endearing, f--- me beautiful" and "What a peachy a--!" when he first meets a lady. What a poet!

Colin Farrell invites Rebecca Loos to his casting couchBy Angela BaldassarreIrish actor Colin Farrell has launched a bid to bed Rebecca Loos by inviting her to a "screen test" on his casting couch.The actor, 28, is offering her the chance of a big part as his love interest in a movie, reports British tabloid The Sun.Loos, 27 — who claims she had an affair with soccer star David Beckham — agreed to meet Farrell once she finishes British reality show “The Farm.”"Colin fell for Rebecca after seeing her on TV and got his agent to call hers,” a friend told the paper. “Rather than asking her out, he proposed a screen test. They'll read lines on camera to see if they gel and Colin hopes the chemistry spills into real life."Rebecca has been getting close on TV with fellow farmhand, soccer star Stan Collymore, 33. She kissed the ex-Liverpool ace on the lips, touched his thigh and said she was "thinking about a situation".Beckham has always denied having an affair with Loos, dismissing her claims as "ludicrous".Last week, Colin was branded a "tramp" by British R'n'B star Jamelia he was desperate to date.According to reports, Farrell, who has been linked with a string of women including Britney Spears and his “Alexander” co-star, Angelina Jolie, was blasted by the stunning singer after she heard he'd expressed an interest in her.She told Britain's Sunday People newspaper at the time: "I heard Colin Farrell wants to help me when I go to LA. I don't really go for people just because they're good looking. I mean, yes, he is gorgeous. But we all know he's a tramp and I'm not gonna go there."