Sign in to follow this  
princess

Andy Dick

RANDY ANDY'S WILD NIGHT OUT

Page Six

TV comic Andy Dick went on a randy rampage at Suede early yesterday that ended after he burst into tears over the death of his friend Rick James and was thrown out of the Chelsea club by "Little Shop of Horrors" star Joey Fatone.

Dick, the star of MTV's "The Assistant," was desperately in need of a minion to get him under control as he tried to kiss any man or woman he bumped into, including "Austin Powers" actor Seth Green, rolled around on the men's room floor, and asked clubgoers if they had cocaine.

The vodka and cranberry-swilling comic then barricaded himself in Suede's dishwashing room and began sobbing uncontrollably about James, who died last week, reports an eyewitness who witnessed the meltdown. "My best friend is dead!" Dick wailed. "He's gone! He's dead! You don't understand! All my best friends die!"

Dick then handed a dishwasher a stack of $100 bills so he could "live in the room." When Fatone ? whom Dick taunted as "Fat One" ? and Suede owner Eytan Sugarman tried to coax him to leave, Dick said, "You don't want to push me around, because I'm perfectly capable of doing this" ? and punched an unidentified friend standing next to him in the face.

Finally, Fatone, the former *NSYNC member who co-hosts a Tuesday night party at Suede with promoter Brandon Marcel , dragged the blubbering Dick outside with the help of Sugarman and loaded him into a cab in front of a crowd that included Green, Mets outfielder Cliff Floyd and MTV veejay Vanessa Minnillo. Green was overheard sputtering, "That guy tried to kiss me," as Dick was hauled past him.

But Dick's rowdy romp wasn't over yet. The former "News Radio" star, who has battled drug and alcohol abuse in the past, headed downtown to Plan B on Avenue B and promptly commenced smooching and slapping the people inside.

"He was obviously obliterated," Plan B co-owner Josh Boyd told us. "He jumped on the back of Jason Battle, my co-owner, and kept trying to kiss him. Then he started getting violent and bitch-slapping people.

"We finally quarantined him and put him in a separate room. But then he slipped outside and skipped out on his $300 bar tab. The last anyone saw of him, he was rolling around the street on Avenue B."

Dick's manager declined comment.

Posted Image

Ice Cream and BBC's New Footwear Flavor Debut

Mmm, Delicious: Andy Dick puts the money of the night where his mouth is.

This poor guy is going to kill himself soon....

EOnline.cm

Tab Fab

You Don't Know Dick: Reportedly grief stricken over the death of friend Rick James, ever erratic Andy Dick acted like a super freak at several NYC hot spots, according to the Globe . At Suede, Dick reportedly first tried to kiss everyone he met and later was seen rolling around on the bathroom floor before finally bawling his eyes out in the dishwashing room. The next day at club Plan B, he let the bad times roll by alternately kissing and slapping male and female strangers. A source there says, "He was obviously obliterated," though he was lucid enough to skip out on a $300 tab. The jag continued this week at club Butter, according to the New York Post, with Dick projectile vomiting under the table on the $200 jeans of a female music editor. Sounds like Andy's up for the lead in a Courtney Love biopic. You go, hurl!

Posted Image

Andy Dick and son Jacob at the American Eagle Outfitters Rocks Los Angeles with a Back To School Tailgate Party.

From his bio on IMDB.comHas one son by his ex-wife and two children by 'Lina.'Has 3 children: Two sons; Lucas, born in 1988 and Jacob, born in 1994. He also has one daughter, Meg, born in 1997.

DICK AROUND L.A.

September 06, 2004 Provided by: [National Enquirer Online]

Out-of-control TV geek Andy Dick fought like a madman as bouncers physically threw him out of LA's Prey nightclub after he lewdly groped women AND men! Once outside, comedy's answer to Courtney Love started tearing at the clothes of photogs -- then ran out into busy La Cienega Blvd. and actually stopped traffic until a cop removed him from the scene. In recent weeks, the not-so-funnyman's made headlines for public boozing, plus slapping, groping, kissing and even vomiting on people! In one incident, Dick went berserk and sobbed loudly about the death of funkster Rick James -- then never showed up at his funeral.

nydailynews.comAndy Dick is apparently breaking new ground in celebrity swag-hunting.I hear that yesterday morning, the demonic D-lister, formerly of MTV's reality show "The Assistant," showed up at the Lucky/Cargo hospitality suite at the Ritz-Carlton - set up for the television biz's Upfront Week - and made off with pretty much everything that wasn't nailed down.While fully employed entertainers such as Lindsay Lohan, Debra Messing, David Arquette and Eric McCormack followed the rule of each celeb taking only one high-end corporate freebie per vendor, Dick - according to a spy - insisted on raiding all the swag stations.Lowdown's spywitness reports: "He was completely out of line. It only takes 20 minutes to run through the whole suite, and he stayed for an hour and 20 minutes!"The spy adds: "He doesn't even have his own show, and he took significantly more than everyone else: James jeans, Bose earphones, an MP3 player from iRiver and even women's jewelry!"At one point, Dick took the liberty of opening a closet full of clothing and ravenously rummaged through it, oblivious to looks of horror from his fellow guests. After getting his hands on a chic Ted Baker blazer, he simply put it on and left the ratty jacket he'd come with for the staff to dispose of.Of course, the 39-year-old Dick is no stranger to bad behavior: Last August, he was spotted on the floor of the men's room at Suede flailing his arms and legs, and had to be carried to a taxi, according to Rush & Molloy.Dick's PR rep disputes Lowdown's version of yesterday's visit: "I was with him, and that's completely untrue," she said. "It sounds completely fabricated. Andy was really grateful to be invited, and he had a great time."

EOnline.com

link

What Andy Dick Really Wants to Do Is Direct: The other SXSW film by a guy named Dick--Andy Dick, to be precise--is Danny Roane: First-Time Director. His mockumentary tells of an alcoholic former TV star looking to make a comeback, and it's what you'd expect from a movie written, directed by and starring Dick. It's a funny idea with hilarious celebrity cameos, but it collapses under the weight of 60 or 70 too many poop jokes.

Don't Ask Andy Dick Any Questions: During his introduction, Dick suggested the possibility of his humping the face of an audience member ("I'm crazy like that, I'll do it!") during the postshow Q&A. What followed was the most surreal Q&A in SXSW history, featuring even more poop jokes, plus multiple acts of simulated sex with a castmate. Maybe you'll see it on the DVD--if there ever is one.

(Queerty.com)Andy Dick(NewsRadio) recently paid a visit to New Orleans to play a few hands on Bravo TV's Celebrity Poker Showdown--and he made an appearance at a local gay bar, where he left quite the unfortunate impression. Says a bartender:"Andy Dick came into the bar--did you know he's really short?--and he ordered two beers. We all just stared at him, he shaved his head and he looks weird. But I gave him the beers, and said "eight dollars," and he walked away! So I yelled "Hey, your beers are eight dollars," and he turned around and said "I'm a celebrity! I don't pay for drinks!" and kept walking.Apparently words were exchanged, escalating until The Dick did pay for his beverages, but not before the bartender referred to him as a "D-list celebrity," which he acknowledged was a bit rude. He said The Dick then went over to a female patron and groped her "because he's bisexual, you know," and we imagine she enjoyed that experience. Who wouldn't? For whatever it's worth, he did father a child, although Tom Cruise just did the same thing so that's really not worth much.We are disappointed that The Dick thinks becoming a characiture of a "famous person" is a good idea. We're also shocked that he couldn't be a bit nicer to the food & beverage staff of New Orleans, especially considering how they're having a tough time making a living these days. And let's be honest, he's not someone who can get away with the diva thing. Kathy Griffin is especially embarrassed, as she and Andy Dick look exactly alike and she hopes no one thought it was her.

COMIC'S WORST GROSS-OUT EVER

Page Six

August 15, 2006 -- KOOKY comedian Andy Dick went bonkers at the Comedy Central roast of William Shatner on Sunday night - licking the faces of Farrah Fawcett, Carrie Fisher and Patton Oswalt before biting Post reporter Mandy Stadtmiller on the hand during a bizarre backstage meltdown.

Dick's face-licking frenzy began after Oswalt made a crack about the scraggly star's rollerskate-licking turn in Jessica Simpson's video, "A Public Affair." Dick retaliated by unleashing his tongue on Oswalt's face before turning it on Fawcett, Fisher and "Star Trek" actress Nichelle Nichols during the taping at the Radford CBS Studio in Studio City, Calif.

Backstage at the after-party, a drunken Dick groped an appalled Stadtmiller, tried to kiss her, proclaimed his love for her and finally bit her hand.

"Baby please," Dick repeated six times. "Put in something nice," he said after urinating in front of the horrified journalist in his dressing room and offering her cocaine.

"They're so mean," he ranted. "I'm not weird. Maybe I'm a little weird, they make me out to be a monster, I'm not a monster . . . I just want to have fun, baby please."

Dick, who performed his roast routine dressed in full Trekkie regalia, said that he downed two vodka cranberries to give him the courage to talk to fellow roaster Fawcett - of whom he said, "I'm going to [bleep] the [bleep] out of. Put that in Page 6, 7 and 8, that's how big my [bleep] is."

Explaining to Stadtmiller why he urinated in front of her, Dick said, "You know why I don't close the door? Because then people think I'm doing drugs, and I want you to know I'm just normal."

And why did Dick go on his licking spree? "I was doing it because I was desperately trying to tie the show together like a fisherman with tuna, and you're a little piece of fresh tuna," Dick told Stadtmiller. "But thanks for asking. Do you want me to lick your face now?"

No, Stadtmiller said - "but he can pay for that tetanus shot," she told us. Dick's camp had no comment.

LOVE CHILD

Star Trek: The Next Generation? Presenting himself as the intergalactic spawn of Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock, Andy Dick boldly goes where no man has gone before in his comic send up of William Shatner (inset) at the actor's Comedy Central roast in Studio City, Calif., on Sunday.

Posted Image

WELCOME BOOT

Page Six

August 17, 2006 -- CRAZED comic Andy Dick has been banned from next month's New York City Underground Comedy festival following his bizarre behavior at Comedy Central's roast of William Shatner. As Page Six reported, Dick licked the faces of Farrah Fawcett, Carrie Fisher and Patton Oswalt before groping and biting the hand of Post reporter Mandy Stadtmiller backstage after the taping last Sunday. Festival spokesman Ryan McCormick says the ban on Dick will be rescinded only if he wears a Hannibal Lecter mask, comes with a doctor's note stating that he has had tetanus shots and agrees to buy Stadtmiller an "all-expense paid vacation to Hawaii."

Posted Image

Andy Dick and son Jacob at the American Eagle Outfitters Rocks Los Angeles with a Back To School Tailgate Party.

:blink: OMG. [/u] He has a son????? I didn't know that! Oh that makes me so sad. :(

Posted Image

:blink: OMG. [/u] He has a son????? I didn't know that! Oh that makes me so sad. :(

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I think he as another so also. His son is cute though, thank God he didn't get Andy's genes.

From his bio on IMDB.comHas one son by his ex-wife and two children by 'Lina.'Has 3 children: Two sons; Lucas, born in 1988 and Jacob, born in 1994. He also has one daughter, Meg, born in 1997.

Yep, just looked earlier in this thread. Reading IS fundamental, I should do it more often :P

Andy Dick and his son are good Buds

I guess folks will just have to trust rehab denizen Andy Dick when he insists that there's nothing wrong with his underage son Lucas drinking a beer in public.

"No, no, no - he's not an alcoholic like me," Dick told Lowdown at the Meatpacking District premiere party for his latest movie, "Employee of the Month," as 18-year-old Lucas stood nearby swigging Budweiser from a bottle. "He'll have one beer and be done with it. He's been drinking. I'm not going to try to control him. I can't say anything, because he's doing better than me. Who am I to slap his wrists? I learn from him."

The 40-year-old comedian - who's notorious for occasional alcohol-fueled bad behavior - wore the same black-on-black Converse sneakers as his son.

"He's really great," Lucas' dad gushed. "Every time I go anywhere with him, I immediately say, 'This is my son,' because it looks like we're lovers because he's so handsome."

Lest anyone be confused, Dick is dating a Los Angeles painter named Wendy.

Dick's "Employee of the Month" co-star Jessica Simpson told Lowdown she's just happy not to be baring as much skin as she was forced to flaunt in last year's "Dukes of Hazzard."

"That's a great break. Thank God I didn't have to wear a bikini for this one, and I'm just a normal, all-American, strait-laced, Midwestern girl," Simpson confided. "I needed to do that for myself."

But manager-father Joe Simpson, who's been known to brag about his daughter's DD cup size, wanted everyone to understand: "She looks great in this movie!"

Meanwhile, co-star Dax Shepard claimed blonds - like his character in the movie - really don't have more fun.

"It took four trips to the beauty salon, eight hours a pop," Shepard confided about his big-screen dye job. "Half my hair fell out, and I got scabs everywhere."

Nice.

Andy Dick Blacks Out

Posted Oct 11th 2006 4:14PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: TV, Wacky and Weird

So the Gap might not exactly be burning up his agent's phone seeking his services, but there's no doubt that Andy Dick rocks out in appropriate fashion in this spoof of the Gap's recent "Back in Black" spot cooked up by Jimmy Kimmel and his staff, which aired on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" recently.

The gonzo comic-actor-provocateur channels his inner Audrey Hepburn -- replete with black top, black skinny pants, and black loafers worn sockless -- and replicates, in Dick fashion, the frenetic dance moves that Hepburn made famous in "Funny Face." Of course, instead of starting the scene in a club, as Hepburn does, Dick begins his reverie in ... the men's bathroom.

And though the iconic Hepburn died well over a decade ago, her style legacy lives on through a variety of performer -- Natalie Portman evokes the actress on the cover of November's Harper's Bazaar.

watch the video here

Andy Dick -- The New "Kramer"?

Posted Dec 5th 2006 12:29PM by TMZ Staff

Andy Dick hasn't learned anything from the Michael Richards incident.

According to sources, the hopped-up comedian hopped onstage Saturday at L.A.'s Improv comedy club and dropped the n-bomb on a room full of stunned clubgoers.

Andy was heckling comedian Ian Bagg during his routine, when Dick allegedly got out of his seat, jumped onstage and began joking with Bagg. The subject of Michael Richards came up, but the two comics quickly moved past it. As Dick exited the stage, he suddenly grabbed the mic and shouted at the crowd, "You're all a bunch of niggers!"

The stunned crowd gasped and stared at each other. Bagg tried to play it cool and move on with his set, but the laughs weren't there.

Calls to Dick's rep were not immediately returned.

Dec 6, 12:54 PM EST

Andy Dick Apologizes for Racial Slur

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Andy Dick has apologized for using the same racial slur that got ex-"Seinfeld" star Michael Richards in trouble last month.

Dick, a former co-star of the '90s sitcom "NewsRadio," jumped onstage during a routine by Ian Bagg at the Improv on Saturday night and used the n-word in an apparent attempt to joke about Richards, the celebrity Web site TMZ.com reported Tuesday.

The 40-year-old actor-comedian issued an apology through his publicist.

"I chose to make a joke about a subject that is not funny," said the statement, which was provided to the Los Angeles Times. "In an attempt to make light of a serious subject, I have offended a lot of people, and I am sorry for my insensitivity. I wish to apologize to Ian, to the club and its patrons and to anyone who was hurt or offended by my remark."

According to TMZ, Dick had been heckling Bagg from the audience and then joined him onstage, when the two discussed Richards. When Dick exited the stage, he suddenly grabbed the microphone and shouted at the crowd, "You're all a bunch of ...'" - using the n-word.

An Improv manager wouldn't comment about the incident when reached by the newspaper.

Richards, who played the wacky neighbor Kramer on "Seinfeld," has been on a campaign of contrition since videotaped footage of his outburst at the Laugh Factory on Nov. 17 surfaced on TMZ.

Richards has said the tirade was fueled by anger at being heckled and not bigotry. He plans to meet with the four black patrons who were the targets of his remarks to apologize in person.

---

On the Net:

Andy Dick: http://www.andydick.com/

TMZ: http://www.tmz.com/

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Say It Again?

ANDY Dick and Damon Wayans aren't the only ones who continue to use the N-word onstage in the wake of Michael Richards' Laugh Factory rant last month. Jossip reported that Wayans was fined $320 after using the word at the same club 16 times, and Dick recently apologized for his use of the racial slur. But comics in L.A. are not done yet, and plan to address the issue tomorrow at Comedy Union. The club will host an "all-black comedian" "N-Athon" with a lineup including Chris Rock's brother, Tony Rock, to be hosted by Rodney Perry. No fines will be assessed.

February 05, 2007

Andy Dick Gets In Trouble For Being Andy Dick

Filed under: Andy Dick , Bad Behavior , Television , The Apprentice

The man whose non-existent sense of personal space has already landed him in hot water before, has done done it again. Andy Dick got his ass tossed from Jimmy Kimmel Live this past Friday for getting all up on Ivanka Trump, who wasn't having it. In addition to all of his touchy-feely nonsense, Dick kept interrupting Ivanka during her attempt to promote "The Apprentice" on the show. The final straw was when Dick requested that she "give him a big, fat, sloppy wet kiss right on the lips" just before grabbing her arm. It was around that time that security was called to escort Dick from the show.

And Ivanka (to her credit) tried to keep things light after the incident by stating:

"That was brilliant. See, that was a much more entertaining segment. I could sit here and talk to you about the buildings I'm building in Chicago and Las Vegas, but I'm sure you'd much prefer to see Andy Dick actually forcefully removed from a stage."

And you know what? She's absolutely right.

Andy Dick and his son are good Buds ...........

"He's really great," Lucas' dad gushed. "Every time I go anywhere with him, I immediately say, 'This is my son,' because it looks like we're lovers because he's so handsome."

Nice.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

GET TO THERAPY...AND STAY THERE