Sign in to follow this  
princess

Jerry O'Connell & Rebecca Romijn

Rumors have been that Rebecca & John Stamos had a somewhat open marriage, threesomes, etc. right? So I would assume that she and Jerry O'Connell do as well. Which means maybe bi-curious? I haven't heard flat-out gay rumors for him. He had a bit of the swinging bachelor rep for a while. I didn't think the marriage would work, but it's been a couple years now (I know, I know, my bar is low....) They seem to have fun together---I love the photos of them on the tandem bike :D

Yeah. I was curious because of the John & Rebecca stuff, not because i'd heard anything about him being gay.

Rebecca Romijn & Jerry O'Connell Are Expecting Twins

Rebecca Romijn-O'Connell and her husband, Jerry O'Connell, are expecting twins, their rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The babies are due this winter.

The parents-to-be were married July 15, 2007, in an intimate ceremony in Los Angeles. He had proposed to her during a September 2005 trip to New York, a full year after they were first spotted together in L.A., taking in an Al Green concert and checking out a local deli.

Ugly Betty's Romijn, 35, recently told Self magazine she hoped to be "lucky enough" to have kids.

And just a little more than a week ago, O'Connell, 34, told PEOPLE, "We're trying to get pregnant."

"It would be amazing if it happened," he said, adding that practicing has been "a lot of fun.

Wow, two people who took time to get to know each other before marrying and then took a little more time before bringing kids into the picture. What planet are these two from? ;) Congrats to them.

It sort of also explains cutting back her Ugly Betty role--either they didn't/couldn't work the pregnancy into the script, or she just wants to be home with the babies. Good for them!

How big of a tandem bike can you get???? :lol:

Twins...boo...they are just copying Angelina. Anyone who has twins are only copying Angelina Jolie. :D

It sort of also explains cutting back her Ugly Betty role--either they didn't/couldn't work the pregnancy into the script, or she just wants to be home with the babies.

Didn't she say she quit because the writing changed? And wasn't there a BI that was supposed to be about her that went she got let go for making a bunch of demands or something like that? The timing of this announcement seems convenient. Enough conspiracy theories. Time for bed. :)

I wondered exactly what our beloved Ted C. meant when he wrote this about Jerry, who was describing trying to make babies with his wife Rebecca"

“Which is a lot of fun for me, you know. At least a few days a month,” J gigglingly elaborated...so Matthew McConaughey of him

I wondered exactly what our beloved Ted C. meant when he wrote this about Jerry, who was describing trying to make babies with his wife Rebecca"

“Which is a lot of fun for me, you know. At least a few days a month,” J gigglingly elaborated...so Matthew McConaughey of him

Maybe Matt only had sex with Camillla for the few days each month she was ovulating, because he was only interested in getting her pregnant and not so much in the actual boy-girl sex?

Maybe Matt only had sex with Camillla for the few days each month she was ovulating, because he was only interested in getting her pregnant and not so much in the actual boy-girl sex?

Yeah, I could understand why you'd say it about McConaughey, but I never really saw Jerry as gay. Bi, curious, into threesomes, sure......

Hoya's comment about women (referring to Ashlee Simpson) having "girlie" parts comes to mind for some reason. ;)

Romijn can’t get enough ice cream, hubby says

Soon-to-be daddy O’Connell says his job is to ‘go out and get food’

Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES - Jerry O’Connell hit the Teen Choice Awards red carpet on Sunday, but just one thing was on the actor’s mind: his impending fatherhood — to twins.

“It’s very exciting,” he told Access Hollywood. “It really is.”

O’Connell, whose wife, “Ugly Betty” star Rebecca Romijn, is filming her hit TV show in New York presently, said the former supermodel is indulging in pregnancy cravings.

“A lot of ice cream, man,” O’Connell laughed. “And not any one particular brand, like hitting up a lot of the different ones at Ben and Jerry’s, but also other crazy brands.”

O’Connell said he’s doing what he can to help his pregnant wife.

“That’s all you can really do as the man is go out and get food,” he said. “I’m not really carrying anything, I’m not really putting on any extra weight, I’m just sorta trying to help out as much as possible.”

And as for the news that the couple is having twins, O’Connell said it might be down to a family trait.

“My father’s side, there (are) actually two sets of twins over there, back in the motherland of Ireland,” he said. “(Being pregnant) it’s something we really worked hard at and it’s just happened. We’re blessed.

O’Connell, whose wife, “Ugly Betty” star Rebecca Romijn, is filming her hit TV show in New York presently, said the former supermodel is indulging in pregnancy cravings.

“A lot of ice cream, man,” O’Connell laughed. “And not any one particular brand, like hitting up a lot of the different ones at Ben and Jerry’s, but also other crazy brands.”

She's been pregnant for about 2 weeks. Isn't it kind of early for cravings?

And as for the news that the couple is having twins, O’Connell said it might be down to a family trait.

“My father’s side, there (are) actually two sets of twins over there, back in the motherland of Ireland,” he said. “(Being pregnant) it’s something we really worked hard at and it’s just happened. We’re blessed.

Isn't it Rebecca's side that matters?

She's been pregnant for longer than that. I read somewhere today that she's due in January, which would make her about 4 months pregnant now.

Yeah, they just announced it--most normal people wait until after the first trimester. Friends of ours are due in January and they told us on Sunday :lol:

As for twins, I thought that could go through either side?

Another set of twins...another dose of IVF...another day in hollywood !!! lol They didn't waste any time to saying they would like to try for a pregnancy to announcing a pregnancy. The IVF must have taken on the first time !! Good for them !! lollol

Not necessarily. With all our kids I knew I was pregnant within days because I would get a huge craving for salt and Mexican food. And I don't mean like "I want Mexican food for dinner"...I mean like a heroin addict needing a fix! I still tease them about what they put me through, lol.

Not necessarily. With all our kids I knew I was pregnant within days because I would get a huge craving for salt and Mexican food. And I don't mean like "I want Mexican food for dinner"...I mean like a heroin addict needing a fix! I still tease them about what they put me through, lol.

Ha, I craved Mexican with my daughter, too -- specifically beef/black bean burritos. With my son it was orange sherbet and actual oranges. And in his case, I had the cravings before I knew I was pregnant ... so I could see it.

Ha, I craved Mexican with my daughter, too -- specifically beef/black bean burritos. With my son it was orange sherbet and actual oranges. And in his case, I had the cravings before I knew I was pregnant ... so I could see it.

I craved Thai food, Musaman curry, as spicy as you can get it.

Rebecca Romijn: "I'm a Beached Whale!"

Posted Image

Rebecca Romijn - who is expecting twin girls this winter - is amazed at how big her bump has gotten.

"I can't move anymore ... I'm a beached whale!" she tells Page Six magazine. "I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I'm not taking any chances. I'm determined to keep the puppies up!"

(In September, her husband Jerry O'Connell apologized for calling Romijn "huge" on Late Night With Conan O'Brien.)

The 36-year-old model also says she she did not do in vitro to get pregnant.

"A year ago, we tried [the fertility drug] Clomid for a couple of months unsuccessfully," says the actress. "But by the second month, I was like, 'Ahhh! I hate this!' I think when you start messing with your own hormones, it's crazy-making."

She also denied claims that she and John Stamos split in 2004 because she did not want children.

"There is absolutely no truth to that. That [story] was completely made up," she said. "I desperately wanted kids. I was never a girl who dreamed about what her wedding day would be like, but I’ve always dreamed about decorating my baby’s nursery."

Can you guess whose twin this is?

Now, she and O'Connell are doing just that.

"I knew early on he would be a fantastic dad," she says of O'Connell. "He's a pragmatic, smart, savvy, enthusiastic person. He really lives his life with tremendous integrity, and he’s a healthy person in every single way."