princess

Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith

:cackles: delightful news

*giggles and points* "isn't this wonderful to watch?"

As for the boycott -- color me skeptical but I think this is more about sour grapes that Will was not nominated for whatever it was that he did last. If he had been nominated, you would be able to hear crickets -- even if he was the only black actor nominated.

• Like 4

I 100% agree that this is sour grapes on Will and Jada's part. Janet Huber (Aunt Viv #1) had some pretty choice words about this too:

http://dlisted.com/2016/01/19/the-original-aunt-viv-and-will-smiths-forever-long-feud-isnt-ending-anytime-soon/

And if that isn't enough, the BV below is widely though to be about Will and Jada (Princess/Hoya - feel free to move this to the BV forum as you see fit):

http://blindgossip.com/?p=76107#more-76107

Any way you slice it, it's not a good look.

• Like 1

From your lips to Xenu's ears, Hihomumio. The hypocrisy bothers me as much as the fact that Will's letting Jada do all the talking. Does he really think that the Academy won't hold the words against him as long as they aren't coming from his mouth???

• Like 1

From your lips to Xenu's ears, Hihomumio. The hypocrisy bothers me as much as the fact that Will's letting Jada do all the talking. Does he really think that the Academy won't hold the words against him as long as they aren't coming from his mouth???

The Academy is known for having a long memory. The fact that he is backing his wife's position by joining in the boycott will not be forgotten.

Also it is a bit wimpy to give his wife his balls instead of speaking out himself if he truly believes her bs.

i don't agree with Whoopi much, but i agree with her when she says that this is a slap to Chris Rock who is black and hosting the Awards. I can't wait to hear his opening monologue.

Edited by tyler
  • Like 1

I'm more excited now to hear Rock's opener than I was when he was announced as host....He has a lot of material to work with!

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 1

Good grief, everyone seems to think they have the ability to run this country. There's no way I'd support a run by him anymore than that jackass Trump.

• Like 1

Will Smith has been traveling and adventuring a lot on his own last few weeks. He just did Egypt tour with same tour group I used :) Looks like now he's still traveling. Wonder where Jada and the rest of the family are.....

Will Smith Finally Falls For It Almost 20 Years Later!!!

3/10/2017 11:48 AM PST

Exclusive Video

AWESOME video here of Will Smith finally scratching something off his bucket list -- bungee jumping Victoria Falls!!!

The action star fulfilled a lifelong dream to leap from the bridge at Victoria Falls -- considered one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World -- on the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe ... and, naturally, the whole thing was recorded.

Check out the gnarly angles in the vid. Adrenaline at its finest.

• Like 1

Not even going to bother putting this in BI forum.

couple-beach-45.jpg

July About August

July 2, 2020

[Blind Gossip] The upcoming spin on this story is going to be really interesting to watch!

We can’t think of the last time that a celebrity who was accused of an extra-marital affair actually stepped up to the table and straight-up admitted that it happened.

They usually flat-out lie (It never happened!), make an excuse (We were taking a break!), condemn the accuser in some way (He’s on drugs! He’s just trying to bring attention to himself!), or wriggle around the details (We’re just friends but we never slept together!).

This actress knows she is going to have to come up with something good to avoid disclosure of her open marriage.

She is going to have to throw him under the bus. 

The first odd thing about this is that everyone knows that she has an open relationship with her movie star husband.

The second odd thing about this is that she presents herself as a brutally honest person when she is really only selectively honest.

Saving her rep, [her husband’s] rep, and preventing her children from ridicule are more important than anything.

We don’t know what she is going to say about the accuser.

She has a marriage narrative and she is not going to let him pull her off of that. She is going to have to play some word games to make it look like everything is cool in her marriage and she is rising above this “lie” and feels sorry for [Accuser].

Will people believe her?

She’s very smart, plus she’s an actress. She can make people believe her story and pull them to her side.

Her accuser is not an actor, so unless he can produce some evidence of his claims –  such as a video tape or texts from her corroborating that they had a long-time affair – he might not fare well in this match up.

She and [her husband] are much richer and more famous and have a bigger audience than him. He’s going to get crushed.

The initial accusation happened in June. The rebuttal will happen in July and could be more explosive than any Independence Day fireworks. However, if Accuser fights back, we may see the story stretch into August.

We’ll see what happens!

Similar: The Bearding Games

Actress/Actor Couple:

Accuser:

Clues:

[Optional] What do you think is the truth? What do you think Actress will say?

• Haha 2

In case anyone missed my gossip a while ago:

On 8/23/2019 at 10:56 AM, princess said:

I was in Egypt in Feb 2019 (my 2nd trip, first trip 2016).  I have a friend in Egypt who was around when Will and his gf were getting tour of Egypt.  Saw photos on my friend's phone of Will, him and his gf, and even photos of the gf with her friends.  FYI all very beautiful people :)  Will told my friend his marriage is an open relationship. What can I say, I have lots of connected friends who have no idea I'm on a Hollywood gossip board. :D

ETA:  Actually the exact quote was "He basically told me he has an open relationship with his wife".

• Like 5

Why can't they just admit to having an open marriage??? I mean, it's 2020 and with everything going on it would be hardly a blip on everyone's radar. People would think about it for 0.005 seconds before moving on to the next disaster. Also -- it's 2020. Is it really a big deal? Instead everyone is now talking "entanglement" and shit -- way more hassle than if they just said, yeah we have an open marriage so everyone can stfu and deal with it.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, fykeylicious said:

Why can't they just admit to having an open marriage??? I mean, it's 2020 and with everything going on it would be hardly a blip on everyone's radar. People would think about it for 0.005 seconds before moving on to the next disaster. Also -- it's 2020. Is it really a big deal? Instead everyone is now talking "entanglement" and shit -- way more hassle than if they just said, yeah we have an open marriage so everyone can stfu and deal with it.

I think it's all about not wanting to address the charade in the media for so long. Save the embarrassment from an uncomfortable conversation.

16 hours ago, Jerrica Benton said:

I think it's all about not wanting to address the charade in the media for so long. Save the embarrassment from an uncomfortable conversation.

But that's the maddening part - it's an uncomfortable situation that is 100% their own creation.  The media charade has been going on for so long that everyone but Jada and Will moved on from this long ago.

Open, closed, gay, straight, asexual - I honestly could not care less about what goes on in a relationship between two consenting adults.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Maxiemom said:

But that's the maddening part - it's an uncomfortable situation that is 100% their own creation.  The media charade has been going on for so long that everyone but Jada and Will moved on from this long ago.

Open, closed, gay, straight, asexual - I honestly could not care less about what goes on in a relationship between two consenting adults.

They do care cause image is everything! ?

Here are the obvious BI's I've seen lately about this couple:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/11 **6**
It took over a week for the A list couple to come up with something akin to Ross and Rachel being on a break.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/12 **1**
The A list couple really should check date stamps on their social media posts before telling lies about people that can be verified in two minutes.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/13 **3**
The actress had to take the fall and drive herself under the bus to try and protect the wholesome image of the actor. It takes about ten minutes to find a dozen people he has cheated with but the actress has to be the villain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

woman-blonde-cartoon.png

Media Star Accuses Movie Star

September 8, 2020

[Blind Gossip] It is always a little startling when celebrities turn on each other!

This movie star and his actress wife were forced into addressing infidelity rumors a few months ago.

Their rehearsed and produced explanations of what went down did little to quell the rumors that have swirled around their relationship for many years.

In addition to rumors about infidelity and an open marriage, there has also been speculation about which teams the actor and actress play on. Gay? Straight? Bisexual?

Who knows?

Their whole family – including the children – is so odd that it’s hard to pin down the truth in anything they say or do.

Anyway, a media personality with millions of her own followers on social media is accusing the actor of some seriously bad behavior.

She is accusing him of cheating on his wife.

She is accusing him of cheating on his wife with other men.

And she is implying that these young men – who are her male colleagues – were pressured or forced into hooking up with the actor against their will.

Yikes!

It will be interesting to see if the movie star and his wife feel compelled to address this accusation or if they just ignore it and hope it goes away.

We have a feeling that they will not want to sit down at the table and hash this out with either the media personality or the young men who told her this…

Similar: Because Kids are So Mature

Actor and Actress:

Female Media Personality:

spider-web-2.png

What A Tangled Web

September 29, 2020

[Blind Gossip] If you thought that this celebrity couple had moved past the messiness of the wife’s affair, you might want to think again!

Someone has met with his attorney.

The relationship doesn’t serve him anymore. They had this front for many years and she f*cked it up.

The wife – who is an actress – had a private affair. The affair went public. She tried to deny it at first, but eventually she acknowledged the affair. With a lot of excuses.

It was very messy.

As Sir Walter Scott said in 1808, “O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!”

sir-walter-scott.png

However, confession wasn’t only messy. It was embarrassing for her movie star husband.

Even though they have an open marriage, that sh*t is supposed to stay private! She embarrassed him and put him in a position where he had to help her clean up her mess. He’s the star in the family. Her f*ck up hurt his reputation. That’s a no go.

So, where is all this heading?

Divorce!

Yes, we know that rumor comes around every few years, but it looks like this time may really be it.

He acts like he is cool about what went down but he is definitely not. Other than talking about the kids, they don’t talk anymore. That’s a first. He stiffed her on her birthday. That’s never happened before. And he met with his lawyer. That’s never happened before, either.

We checked out their social media to see if we could see any hint of tension, and we were a little surprised at what we found: She keeps posting about him… but he has stopped posting about her!

Ouch.

Perhaps we should paraphrase Sir Walter Scott. “O, what a ENtangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!”

Similar: July About August

Couple:

[Optional] Do you think they should divorce? Do you think they WILL divorce?