princess

Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith

Will Smith To Quit Action in Three Yearsimdb.com<strong>Movie star Will Smith has said he'll give up action movies in three years time</strong>. The Bad Boys II actor was speaking at the London premiere of his latest film last night and admits he can't carry on with the high-octane roles for ever. Smith says, "I've just turned 35 and I reckon I have maybe three more years as an action-movie actor. When you reach your 40s, it is, perhaps, time to take on roles that are challenging in a different way. It would be nice to do some serious things. If Bad Boys III comes together then I'll do it but otherwise - who knows?" Smith has previously starred in hit action flicks Independence Day and Men In Black, amongst others.

Posted Image

JADA SUCKS IT IN: Jada Pinkett Smith attends The Matrix Reloaded DVD launch party in a lovely brown silk dress, but covers it up with a painful looking black corset.

( Grayson Alexander/Retna)]]

Posted Image

SMITH STELLAR IN STELLA: Jada Pinkett Smith adds to her collection of delightful duds while shopping in Los Angeles in a lovely sage Stella McCartney outfit.

(RAMEY PHOTO)]]

Zap2It.com gossipIT'S GETTING HOT IN HEREBeing an acting couple must present a few dilemmas. Sure, you want your significant other to be hot in front of the camera, but perhaps not too hot. That happened to Jada Pinkett Smith recently when hubbie Will Smith made a guest appearance on the UPN show "All of Us," which the star couple created and executive produces. The scene, directed by Pinkett Smith, called for Smith to kiss co-stars LisaRaye and Elise Neal. Ever the supporting wife, Jada urged Smith between takes to "make it hotter," giving him breath mints to boot, according to People magazine. So, on the last take with Neal, Smith picked her up and headed to the kitchen table, where they started to get a little too hot -- prompting Jada to jump up from her director's chair and yell, "Cut."

Gooding Jr: Will Smith Gets All the Roles

imdb.com

Oscar-winner Cuba Gooding Jr. has slammed movie bosses who refuse to give black actors the same opportunities as their white colleagues. The actor also argues that when a good African-American role comes up in Hollywood, it is automatically given to Will Smith . Cuba, 34, says, "I'll never forget when Will Smith came off TV and did his first movie and nobody really paid attention to him. "Then he did Independence Day and it made all this money and boom - he was the go-to guy. And they didn't see it as, 'Let's set a black man up', they saw him as a way to bring the people to the audience. "To this day I speak to my agent about these great roles and he's like, 'They're all going to Will Smith.'" Gooding, after the success of early films like Boyz N The Hood and Jerry Maguire, has recently appeared in critical and commercial flops like 2002's Boat Trip, whilst Smith has starred in the hit Bad Boys and Men In Black franchises, as well as the acclaimed Ali

Posted Image

MR. AND MRS. SMITH: Proving they're still going strong, Will and Jada Smith take a couples-only break from filming his new romantic comedy, The Last First Kiss, in New York.

(RJ Capak/WireImage)

people.com

Will Smith loves sharing the stage with wife Jada ? the karaoke stage, that is. "We're Peaches & Herb. We make beautiful music together," says Smith, 35, who was in Europe to support his wife's band, Wicked Wisdom, while they toured with Britney Spears recently. But when it comes to going solo, Will says he's still the fresh prince. "Nobody can touch me in karaoke ? I'm the best ever," boasts the actor, who hopes to square off against one superstar in particular: "Tom Cruise thinks he can karaoke, so we're going to have a battle." Warm up those pipes, Tom...

Will Smith Plans Christmas Return to Music

imdb.com

Rapper-turned-actor Will Smith is planning a return to the music world with a new album this Christmas. The rapper's last album, Born To Reign , was released in 2002, and now he's back in the studio working on another project after completing work on his eagerly-anticipated movie I, Robot. He tells Teen People , "I'm recording now and looking to put something out around Christmas. Generally what I do with my career is kind of like (playing) Double Dutch - when you're waiting outside the rope until you see a good opening. Now feels like a good time."

Zap2It.com gossip

I, SEX-BOT

Will Smith has told us he could never go Full Monty, even though he's naked in his first scene of "I, Robot," because he's "not that good an actor," but he also admits that keeping in shape has vastly improved his sex life with wife Jada Pinkett. His "Matrix" wife hit the gym for her high-action role, just like he did for his "Ali" role, and it set sparks in their bedroom to such an extent that he works out even after a 12-hour day on the set. "Jada saw me and got so jealous that she went to the gym the next day," Smith tells us. He calls the guys who are "after" his wife "Thundercats" and the young girls who ogle him out in public are "Thunderkittens."

:D

I just love this couple. I wish they could clone them both :) Everyone in hollywood should be like them. :)I met will smith working on a movie with him recently and he was very, very, very nice and funny - just as you'd expect.

Ted C. of E!

.... As of press time, I haven't heard back from Jada's flackers, but the point remains: The 32-year-old wife to international superstah Will was without her wedding band at the press junket and premieres for Michael Mann's Collateral.

However, a spokesperson for Mr. S. could not have been more helpful: "They're still together," sniffed the repper. "He's been in Europe for I, Robot."

Fab. Now that that's settled (yeah, right), let's move on to......

Posted Image

A glam Jada Pinkett Smith is sitting pretty at the Urbanworld Film Festival premiere of Collateral in Harlem on Wednesday. The thriller, in which she plays a high-powered attorney, opens Friday.

From the UK Sun...Willy Smith's big billing Will ... 'blessed' in trouser department By MARTEL MAXWELLShowbiz Reporter MOVIE heart-throb Will Smith had to tape his willy to his leg for a steamy shower scene in his new blockbuster — because it’s enormous.i,Robot producers ordered Will, 35, to hide his whopper from the cameras for fear that it might steal the show.In the film, the well-endowed star puts one leg in front of the other to conceal his trousersnake in a bathroom scene with sexy co-star Bridget Moynahan.But insiders say even that was not enough to hide his modesty.One film worker said: “Will is blessed in the boxer short department.“Even his leg couldn’t cover everything up and he had to be taped down with duct tape.”Will’s spokesman said: “It was in some kind of glove or sleeve. It’s not about the size — it was about privacy for Will.”The actor — married to screen babe Jada Pinkett Smith, 32 — wowed crowds at Wednesday’s UK premiere of i,Robot in London’s Leicester Square with a surprise hour-long walkabout and an impromptu concert.The star joins a host of fellas famous for the size of their lunchboxes — including sprinter Linford Christie and Irish badboy Colin Farrell.In fact Colin’s willy is so big it had to be axed from nude scenes in new movie A Home At The End Of The World. Puhhhlease(Willie's boyfriends in wessst hollywood say differently)....I guess he's got the same publicist that Colin has!

I really like these two, I hope Jada isn't a beard.

Posted Image

ROCK WITH HER

Will Smith gets jiggy with wife Jada Pinkett Smith and her band Wicked Wisdom in Hollywood on Wednesday. Pal Tom Cruise, a fan of the rock-fusion group, was also in the audience to cheer on his Collateral costar Jada.

Sir Ian Blasts Will Smith Over Decade-Old Homophobic Stance

imdb.com

British thespian Sir Ian McKellen has blasted Will Smith for remarks he claims were homophobic. The Lord Of The Rings star kept quiet about Smith's comments while they pair were making Six Degrees Of Separation in 1993, but the gay rights icon has decided the Hollywood actor should now account for what he said. Smith refused to kiss another man in the film, claiming it would "gross out" his fans - and McKellen has never forgiven him. He says, "He thought he was saying something very individual but what he was actually confirming was that he's got the disease so many people have - homophobia." Meanwhile, the homosexual star wants gay rights to be respected in Hollywood in his lifetime, because he's sick of stars hiding in the closet. He adds, "There are actors of all ages in Hollywood who lie about their sexuality. It's disgusting and bewildering."

people.com Will Smith is an excellent kisser. Don't believe us? Just ask him. At the premiere for his new romantic comedy Hitch, held on New York's Ellis Island, Smith asked leading lady Eva Mendes what it was like to smooch him. "It was the most amazing onscreen kiss I ever had," she told the crowd deliberately and automatically. Smith then turned to costar Kevin James and asked the same question, to which the King of Queens star replied, "It was the most amazing onscreen kiss I ever had." "Cuz I got the fire in the lips!" Smith shouted. "That's how I break them down. Watch!" He then smooched a guest sitting in the front row to prove his point. Also at the party: Jada Pinkett Smith, Russell Simmons, Missy Elliott, Amber Valletta, Nick Cannon, Tatyana Ali, America's Next Top Model winner Eva Pigford and director Andy Tennant. Smith treated the group to a reunion with his former partner DJ Jazzy Jeff, who spun while Smith performed hits including "Getting Jiggy Wit It."

Page SixSIGHTINGS . . . WILL and Jada Pinkett Smith working out at Equinox at the Time Warner Center, where one of Smith's sweaty posse took his shirt off and was admonished by a gym staffer to cover up . .

Posted Image

Will Smith gets back behind the mic for the Today show Wednesday morning. The actor performed songs from Lost and Found, his first new album in three years, which hit stores Tuesday. Snoop Dogg and Mary J. Blige guest star on the CD.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...903928&p=y839... =183904806 Pinkett Smith: 'I'm glad Will fancies other women' 09/07/2005 - 12:55:10 Jada Pinkett Smith is happy her husband Will Smith lusts after other women, because she would be more concerned if he didn't appreciate the opposite sex. The actress could be forgiven for feeling insecure after Smith admitted to fancying a string of Hollywood beauties, including Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek, but she knows she is ultimately his "chosen one". She says: "I love the fact Will has a genuine appreciation for women. He's a real man and he sees an attractive woman and it is how it is. We don't really worry about that stuff. We know what we are. "I think it kind of enhances the appreciation he has for me. I am the chosen one." But she refuses to tolerate any funny business from the former Fresh Prince of Bel Air. She adds: "You can look all day but you can't touch. And if you do touch..."