princess

Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith

So I saw this bit in a current Blind Gossip BI today:

By the way, Jada Pinkett Smith did eventually have her cheeks redone.

jada-pinkett-smith-11.png

So much better, right?

OK, Jada doesn’t look happy in that last photo, but it not because of her cheeks.

It’s because she was sitting across the table from husband Will Smith finally admitting that she had an affair with some kid named August Alsina.

That was awkward.

I noticed that Jada is wearing an Egyptian Ankh necklace while she is admitting on TV to Will about her affair.  Think it's a dig at Will, reminding him of his trip to Egypt with his gf? 

On 7/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, princess said:

In case anyone missed my gossip a while ago:

On 8/23/2019 at 10:56 AM, princess said:

I was in Egypt in Feb 2019 (my 2nd trip, first trip 2016).  I have a friend in Egypt who was around when Will and his gf were getting tour of Egypt.  Saw photos on my friend's phone of Will, him and his gf, and even photos of the gf with her friends.  FYI all very beautiful people :)  Will told my friend his marriage is an open relationship. What can I say, I have lots of connected friends who have no idea I'm on a Hollywood gossip board. :D

ETA:  Actually the exact quote was "He basically told me he has an open relationship with his wife".

Ok, long shot but still :D

• Like 1

Will Smith on open relationship with Jada Pinkett: Marriage ‘can’t be a prison’

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/27/will-smith-addresses-his-open-relationship-with-wife-jada-pinkett/

Jada Pinkett Smith wasn’t the only one to have an “entanglement.”

Will Smith is addressing the long-standing rumors that he and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, have an open marriage. In his November GQ cover story, the “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” star admits their relationship began with monogamy but then evolved.

“Jada never believed in conventional marriage … Jada had family members that had an unconventional relationship. So she grew up in a way that was very different than how I grew up,” Smith explained to the magazine.

“There were significant endless discussions about, what is relational perfection? … And for the large part of our relationship, monogamy was what we chose, not thinking of monogamy as the only relational perfection.”

[see link for full article]

couple-kissing-58.png

Opening Up The Old Rumors

September 29, 2021

[Blind Gossip]

For years, this very famous celebrity couple slobbered all over each other and rejected the rumors that they were in an open marriage.

Lies, lies, lies.

After one member of the happy couple was caught in an affair, they couldn’t lie their way out of it anymore. So they came up with some word salad to explain it away.

That created a crack in the dam. It is now clear that they have been in an open marriage all along!

It also means that all of the old rumors about Hubby and Wifey are resurfacing and have a new whiff of truth to them.

Let’s open up those old rumors!

1. There is a famous singing couple that is now divorced. Did Wifey have an affair with Male Singer?

Yes and it was a significant factor in that divorce.  The couples used to be good friends. That affair ended their friendship.

2. There is a famous blonde actress who costarred with Hubby in a movie. Did they have an affair?

Yes. [Wifey] wasn’t particularly happy about that one, but she let it go.

3. There is at least one non-famous male dancer who says that Hubby forced him into a physical relationship. Does Hubby like men?

Absolutely. He especially likes male dancers and men with muscular or athletic bodies.

I don’t know how many men were forced into relationships or encounters with him. [Hubby] wants what he wants and he does not like to hear the word no.

4. There is a rumor that Wifey slept with a famous and very underage male hip hop singer when she was an adult. Is that true?

Answering that would be a legal problem since he was so young.

Let’s just say that they were very close and they spent a lot of time alone and she has a problem with boundaries.

He was just an innocent little kid. That relationship really f*cked with his head.

Enough said.

Similar: Media Star Accuses Movie Star

Hubby and Wifey:

[Optional] What do you think of Hubby and Wifey? Do you think they are happy? Always use real names and keep your comments civil.

Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she and Will Smith have been separated since 2016: Exclusive

In an exclusive clip from her upcoming prime-time special with Hoda Kotb, Pinkett Smith opens up about the surprising revelations from her memoir, "Worthy."
  • Haha 1

Blind Item #6

The three named actress has always been cult adjacent, but now she is making it clear she is and has been in the cult which explains why she doesn't believe in counseling and why her relationship is so similar to that of the A list actor and his now dead actress wife. No one is allowed to leave.

Posted by ent lawyer

There are just certain celebs that seem so disconnected from reality that I think my eyes are going to get stuck in a permanent roll every time I listen to them. Jada and Paltrow are  way way up there.

I think Travolta and Kelly had a MUCH better relationship than Will & Jada, even if John is gay or bi. They seemed to LOVE each other, even if I didn't see them as having a great sex life. Not everyone needs or wants that, who knows. I'm feeling more ok about the Travolta marriage. But then, I always thought they loved each other.

I have never had the same loving feeling about Jada & Will. I think their relationship has always been more transactional.

• Like 2