princess

Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith

Jada Pinkett Says That Katie Holmes Is Runnin' Things

Filed under: Tom Cruise

Posted Image

Jada Pinkett has opined that Katie Holmes is just fine in her marriage to the Queen of the Universe, and is in fact - large and in charge. Oh no, they got Jada, too. Jada gave a first-hand account to People:

There was one incident when I turned to Will - we were in their dining room, just the four of us, we were sitting and talking - Kate made a comment, and that was the moment I was like, "You know what? I can ride with her." She made it very clear she wasn't standing for people messing with her family. She is extremely protective. But at the same time she's so graceful.

I bet she could ride with her. I could go farther with that, but I think Jada could f*ck my shit up. Keep reading for Jada addressing people's concerns that Katie is a prisoner of Xenu.

On reports that Holmes is a 'prisoner': It burns my soul - I see her in the house with Tom; he doesn't have that on her! It kills me. 'Tom's this monster and he's got her chained up in the basement and he's forcing Scientology down her throat' - it's bulls---. Let me tell you: Kate ain't no little wimpy kitty cat. It's not that ballgame. For real.

I see how protective she is over her family and her husband. She very much carries the idea that people better not [mess] with my family. She gets fired up. When she gets to that mode, it makes me step back. I was like, 'Okay!' And Tom looks at me and goes, 'See? See? Did you see that?' And I go, "Yeah, I saw that - hell yeah.' It amazes me.

They have totally trapped Jada in their web. These are some crazy-ass people. If I'm ever in L.A. and see Jada working by the side of the road, wearing some kind of blue Oxford with a skirt and picking up trash for Xenu with one of those pointy things - I would not be shocked. Run, Jada, run!

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/03/jada_p...nnin_things.php

Jada Pinkett is LYING

Jada Pinkett Smith told People Magazine that contrary to what everyone thinks, Katie Holmes is in charge of the TomKat family. Jada basically goes on and on and on defending TomKat. She goes on so much that she should just turn it into a novel, because it's FICTION. Here's some key points Jada lied talked about:

People don't know that behind all that grace is a tiger. I've witnessed it! I've had conversations with Kate personally where the tigress comes out of her, that fight.

Lies!

It burns my soul – I see her in the house with Tom; he doesn't have that on her! It kills me. 'Tom's this monster and he's got her chained up in the basement and he's forcing Scientology down her throat' – it's bulls---. Let me tell you: Kate ain't no little wimpy kitty cat. It's not that ballgame. For real.

Please stop lying Jada. Please! Your soul is burning, because you are telling LIES!!!

He's taking time off to just be with [Katie] on her routine. [Holmes is filming Mad Money in Louisiana.] It's nice when our husbands take the time to come with us to work. I saw him the other day, he had Suri by himself. He had Suri for like four days. By himself. He's a family guy as well as this larger-than-life individual. He knows, more than anything, that for him to be happy, he's got to have a happy home and a happy family.

Jada please! Jesus doesn't like liars! Just don't do it.

Tom don't run nothin' in that house! It is Katie's house. It's her world! The devotion that Tom has to his wife, and the places he'll go to make her happy – spiritually, where he will go as a man for his woman.

What the hell does Tom have over Jada? Maybe he has proof that she likes to eat the cat and he's going to expose her ass if she doesn't worship the TomKat? That's my only guess.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/9495

Quote "I see how protective she is over her family and her husband. She very much carries the idea that people better not [mess] with my family. She gets fired up. When she gets to that mode, it makes me step back. I was like, 'Okay!' And Tom looks at me and goes, 'See? See? Did you see that?' And I go, "Yeah, I saw that - hell yeah.' It amazes me. " end quote

Everytime I read that part, I see Kat(i)e in a cage in the kitchen, and they are making her perform like an animal. That quote does not even remotely sound normal.

Quote "I see how protective she is over her family and her husband. She very much carries the idea that people better not [mess] with my family. She gets fired up. When she gets to that mode, it makes me step back. I was like, 'Okay!' And Tom looks at me and goes, 'See? See? Did you see that?' And I go, "Yeah, I saw that - hell yeah.' It amazes me. " end quote

Everytime I read that part, I see Kat(i)e in a cage in the kitchen, and they are making her perform like an animal. That quote does not even remotely sound normal.

I think it would go more like this:

She gets fired up. When she gets to that mode, it makes me step back. I was like, 'Okay! [Does she know who she's messing with here? He is gonna mess you up, Kate.]' And Tom looks at me and goes, 'See? See? Did you see that? [i am so gonna mess her up later. Bitch needs to learn her place.]' And I go, "Yeah, I saw that - hell yeah. [she'll never know what hit her.]' It amazes me. "

She gets fired up. When she gets to that mode, it makes me step back. I was like, 'Okay! [Does she know who she's messing with here? He is gonna mess you up, Kate.]' And Tom looks at me and goes, 'See? See? Did you see that? [i am so gonna mess her up later. Bitch needs to learn her place.]' And I go, "Yeah, I saw that - hell yeah. [she'll never know what hit her.]' It amazes me. "

:D Yeah, that's probably more like it. Except now I have the Color Purple scene/voices where Jada is telling Tom to hit Kat(i)e to help keep her in her place.

:D Yeah, that's probably more like it. Except now I have the Color Purple scene/voices where Jada is telling Tom to hit Kat(i)e to help keep her in her place.

:D

All AP News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beyonce Nominated for 6 BET Awards

Beyonce earned a leading six nominations Wednesday for the 2007 BET Awards, including nominations for top female R&B artist, video for "Irreplaceable" and duets with Jay-Z on "Deja Vu" and "Upgrade U."

"Dreamgirls" Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson, R&B singer Ciara, hip-hop's Akon and the group Gnarls Barkley all had three nominations.

The Black Entertainment Television Awards in music, television, film and sports will be presented June 26. Mo'Nique is slated to host the show on cable's BET Network from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Performers include 50 Cent and T.I.

Diana Ross will be honored with BET's Lifetime Achievement Award and Don Cheadle will be given the Humanitarian Award for his efforts at ending genocide in Darfur.

The list of nominees include:

Male Hip Hop: Diddy, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, T.I.

Collaboration: Akon featuring Snoop Dogg, "I Wanna Love You"; Beyonce featuring Jay-Z, "Deja Vu"; Beyonce featuring Jay-Z, "Upgrade U"; Diddy featuring Keyshia Cole, "Last Night"; Ludacris featuring Mary J. Blige, "Runaway Love."

Female R&B: Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Ciara, Jennifer Hudson, Corinne Bailey Rae.

Male R&B: Akon, John Legend, Gerald Levert, Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke.

Group: Gnarls Barkley, Mary Mary, Outkast, Pretty Ricky, Three Six Mafia.

New Artist: Lupe Fiasco, Gnarls Barkley, Jennifer Hudson, MIMS, Corinne Bailey Rae.

Gospel Artist: Shirley Caesar, Kirk Franklin, Fred Hammond, Dave Hollister, Mary Mary.

Video of the Year: Akon featuring Snoop Dogg, "I Wanna Love You"; Beyonce, "Irreplaceable"; Beyonce & Shakira, "Beautiful Liar"; Ciara, "Like a Boy"; Gnarls Barkley, "Crazy."

Actress: Tichina Arnold, Angela Bassett, Jennifer Hudson, Kerry Washington, Chandra Wilson.

Actor: Idris Elba, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, Forest Whitaker.

Female Athlete: Swin Cash, Tamika Catchings, Gail Devers, Lisa Leslie, Serena Williams.

Male Athlete: Reggie Bush, LeBron James, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Dwyane Wade, Tiger Woods.

BET J Cool Like That award: Gerald Levert, Brian McKnight, Eric Roberson, Musiq Soulchild, Elisabeth Withers.

BET Choice award: Beyonce, "Irreplaceable"; Birdman & Lil Wayne, "Stuntin' Like My Daddy"; Bow Wow featuring Chris Brown, "Shortie Like Mine"; Ciara, "Because of You"; Robin Thicke, "Lost Without You"; UNK "Walk It Out."

___

On the Net:

http://www.bet.com/

Surveillance

Emma Thompson and a male pal drew disgusted stares from fellow diners (including Will Smith ) when they pulled out cigarettes and lit up at their center table at the Waverly Inn Tuesday night.

Will Smith Happiness Is A Home Thing.

17th June 2007 09:59:16

Will Smith Happiness Is A Home Thing.

Happyness Hits Close To Home For Smith THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS star WILL SMITH looked to his own father to draw inspiration for his role as Chris Gardner, a man determined to keep his son close.

Smith was Oscar nominated for his role as a door-to-door salesman, who ends up homeless with his young son as he attempts to land a job in stock broking.

He says, "My dad was a real hustler. He'd do whatever he had to do to feed his kids and it was extremely important that his kids were with him.

"When I was about six years old my father took me and my two sisters and brother to work with him every day. We'd install and maintain those long freezer cases you see in supermarkets, so he had us in really dangerous work environments."

In other news SMITH's actress wife JADA PINKETT SMITH refuses to ever work with her superstar husband again, because he patronised her on the set of ALI.

The pair starred together on the boxing biopic, and the actor admits he stepped over the line trying to give his wife advice.

He says, "Jada prefers not to work with me after Ali. I'd be like: 'Baby, you did it this way last tine, Maybe you should try it like this?' And she was like: 'Boy, you worry about you. Let me worry about me.'

"We try to keep a happy home, so we avoid that now."

femalefirst

Bend It Like Fugham

Posted Image

TOM CRUISE: IT'S GOOD TO BE TOM CRUISE!

KATIE HOLMES: I am a tall drink of water, aren't I? Suck on these heels, Tom.

POSH: What is Jada WEARING?

BECKS: These people all make me a little uneasy.

JADA PINKETT SMITH: I look JUST like Posh. Short black dress, loads of boobs, sore expression. I'm awesome.

WILL SMITH: This party is OFF THE HOOK! I wonder if the DJ will play "Willennium" if I ask.

TOM: I'M THE KING OF HOLLYWOOD. I don't even care that Katie threw out the lifts in these shoes. That's right, America. THE CRUISES THROW A TOTALLY BOSS PAR-TAY!

KATIE: I don't care what anyone says. I like this haircut, and I'm going to keep it. I can do whatever I want. I control me.

POSH: Is Jada....she's not trying to look like me, is she? She didn't think this was a Posh and Becks themed fancy dress party, did she? This is awkward. Also, I'm hungry.

BECKS: I think Jada's nipple might be popping out of that pillowcase she's wearing. I better look...over there. And think about something else. Like my muscular, manly thighs.

JADA: Is my nipple popping out? Would Victoria check to see if her nipple was popping out? I don't think so. Keep your bitchface on, Jada.

WILL: I'm glad I wore my dancing shoes. Wait until I have the DJ play "Getting Jiggy Wit' It." I WILL be gettin' jiggy wit' it. I can't wait to ditch the rest of these weirdos and have some fun. Although I bet Becks can dance. Look at those legs.

http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/

Pinkett Smith writing own 'Contract'

Actress makes directing debut with drama

By MICHAEL FLEMING

Jada Pinkett Smith is making her directorial debut with the drama "The Human Contract." Pinkett Smith wrote the script, and husband Will Smith will exec produce.

Pic will star Jason Clarke ("Brotherhood"), Paz Vega, Ted Danson and Idris Elba ("The Wire").

A highly successful but personally tortured businessman (Clarke) has his life turned upside down after meeting a free-spirited, mysterious beauty (Vega), who tempts him to explore reckless love.

Pic, which begins production this week in Los Angeles, is a co-production among Overbrook Entertainment, Tycoon Entertainment and Pinkett Smith's shingle 100% Womon. Tycoon is financing.

Dawn Thomas, Miguel Melendez and Mike Jackson are producing. In addition to Will Smith, Overbrook's James Lassiter and Ken Stovitz are exec producers, along with Tycoon's David Grasso and David Dinenberg.

Pinkett Smith recently wrapped the Diane English-directed "The Women," and Clarke completed the Paul W.S. Anderson-directed "Death Race" with Jason Statham.

Will Smith Admits to Studying Scientology With Tom Cruise

Are Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith the latest celebs to join the Church of Scientology?

Smith, a friend of famous Scientologist Tom Cruise, tells Men's Vogue, "I've studied Buddhism and Hinduism, and I've studied Scientology through Tom [Cruise]."

A source tells Us Weekly that wife Jada, 36, is also intrigued by the religion, saying, "She's more gung-ho about Scientology than Will."

Smith, 39, who was raised Baptist, says in Vogue, "Ninety-eight percent of the principles [in Scientology] are identical to the principles of the Bible. . . . I don't think that because the word someone uses for spirit is 'thetan' that the definition becomes any different."

Smith's grandmother may disagree. Smith once said, "My grandmother would get up out of her casket [if I became a Scientologist]."

Smith, 39, who was raised Baptist, says in Vogue, "Ninety-eight percent of the principles [in Scientology] are identical to the principles of the Bible. . . . I don't think that because the word someone uses for spirit is 'thetan' that the definition becomes any different."

Smith's grandmother may disagree. Smith once said, "My grandmother would get up out of her casket [if I became a Scientologist]."

ok.. either she has no concept of the Bible, or the scio freaks are feeding her a completly different story..

OHHHH wait.. i forgot.. isn't the book of exodus all about how Moses and his followers boarded these great space ships and dumped the egyptians into the volcanos of Hawaii, right before he parted the Red sea, .. and then wrote the commandments of xenu.

damn.. i always forget exodus.. :rolleyes:

Smith, 39, who was raised Baptist, says in Vogue, "Ninety-eight percent of the principles [in Scientology] are identical to the principles of the Bible. . . .

Yes, Will. They are exactly the same. :rolleyes:

A source tells Us Weekly that wife Jada, 36, is also intrigued by the religion, saying, "She's more gung-ho about Scientology than Will."

Yeah Will, keep telling yourself that and someday, you will believe it's true. :rolleyes:

This little magazine "soundbite" makes me think that the church CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY has something on these two.

Yeah Will, keep telling yourself that and someday, you will believe it's true. :rolleyes:

This little magazine "soundbite" makes me think that the church CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY has something on these two.

Frick. I used to like him too. No more.

Will Smith says he's not that talented

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - Will Smith says he's not a great actor but he's a hardworking one.

"I've never viewed myself as particularly talented. I've viewed myself as ... slightly above average in talent," the 39-year-old actor tells CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview scheduled to air Sunday.

"Where I excel is with (a) ridiculous, sickening work ethic," Smith says. "While the other guy's sleeping, I'm working. While the other guy's eating, I'm working. While the other guy's making love, I mean, I'm making love, too, but I'm working really hard at it!"

Smith's latest movie, "I Am Legend," opens Dec. 14. His screen credits also include "The Pursuit of Happyness" and "Ali."

Will Smith: My Daughter Wants to Be Paris Hilton

Will Smith has already made a star out of one of his children – son Jaden, 9, who costarred in 2006's The Pursuit of Happyness. Now, the acting bug has bitten again in the family.

Smith's daughter Willow, 7, makes her onscreen debut in his sci-fi thriller I Am Legend, due in theaters Dec. 14.

"She has a drive," Smith tells PEOPLE. "She has an energy and she just connects to human emotion. I think a big part was probably [seeing] Jaden after The Pursuit of Happyness. She saw what Jaden did, and she was like, 'I want that.'"

Still, there shouldn't be too much tension between the young Smiths. Smith says they have different styles – and goals.

"Jaden is [like] Johnny Depp," Smith says. "He just wants to do good work . . . He loves acting, he just wants to make good movies.

"And Willow is Paris Hilton," Smith says, laughing. "Willow wants to be on TV."

Smith says his daughter's strong personality contributes to her impressive work ethic. "You don't work with Willow," Smith says, teasing. "You work for Willow."

In one grueling outdoor sequence for I Am Legend, temperatures dropped well below zero, Smith says – but that didn't stop his daughter from finishing her scenes.

"Willow was out there and she has her stuff on and she's cold and she's getting a little irritable. And she looks at me and says, "Daddy, I don't care how low it goes. I'm going to finish.'

Continues Smith: "I was like, 'Wow, that's good baby, because Daddy's leaving if it goes any lower then that 1."

Another reason for the strong sense of professionalism: Will and Jada Smith make their children audition for their films. But when they told Willow she nabbed the role in I Am Legend, Smith says she turned to her brother, already a screen veteran, stuck out her tongue and teasingly taunted him.

Will Smith Is Not A Scientologist

Posted Image

Will Smith denies the rumors that he's gone over to the alien side by becoming a Scientologist. There were stories that Tom was teaching Will all about "Scientology." Yeah, I'm sure he was. He was teaching him over a bottle of Astroglide.

Will said, "I don't necessarily believe in organized religion. I love my God, my higher power, but it is mine and mine alone, and I create my connection, and I decide how my connection is going to be."

"I believe that my connection to my higher power is separate from everybody's. I don’t believe that the Muslims have all the answers and all the beliefs. I don’t believe the Christians have all the answers and beliefs, or that the Jews have all the answers."

Wait, a second.....long ass answers....a bunch of bullshit...lies coming out of his ass....he is a Scientologist!

http://www.dlisted.com/

WILL SMITH BLEW $6 MILLION AS A TEEN STAR

WILL SMITH blew $6 million (GBP3 million) after finding fame as a teenage rapper, and was left so poor he couldn't pay his tax. The movie star claims he was too young to handle the kind of money he was earning as one half of DJ Jazzy Jeff + The Fresh Prince - but he had fun spending it. Smith says, "I had a hit single on the radio for 30 days before I graduated from high school. That's dangerous. It just seemed easy. "The tide turned at 19. The IRS (Internal Revenue Service) came and took all my stuff. They wanted $2.8 million and I had two dollars and eighty three cents. "I went through five or six million, but I had the best time."

Oops, Will Smith gives away ending of latest film

December 4, 2007, 9:30 am PST

Hollywood star Will Smith had the producer of his latest film holding his head in anguish on Tuesday after the actor gave away the ending of "I Am Legend."

Speaking at a Tokyo news conference, Smith inadvertently revealed the plot, prompting co-producer and co-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman to shout: "Don't give away the ending!"

Goldsman then pretended to be surprised, but it was all too late, and press handlers asked all present to keep the ending a secret, so as not to spoil it for viewers.

Smith plays a virologist fighting a man-made virus in "I Am Legend," the film adaptation of Richard Matheson's 1954 novel of the same title.

The movie premieres simultaneously in the United States and Japan on December 14.

Reporting by Toshi Maeda; writing by George Nishiyama; editing by Roger Crabb

Smith says film not yet OK'd in China

HONG KONG - Will Smith's new sci-fi thriller, "I Am Legend," is hitting movie theaters across Asia later this month — but not in China.

The delay in the film's approval comes amid a report that China has issued a temporary ban on American movies to boost the country's domestic film industry — a move the country's regulator has denied.

"We struggled very, very hard to try to get it to work out, but there are only a certain amount of foreign films that are allowed in," Smith told reporters in Hong Kong on Friday.

Smith said he had met with China Film Group's chairman, Han Sanping, and is working with him to secure a release date for "I Am Legend."

Smith said he has discussed other movie projects with Han and mentioned that he's exploring the idea of a remake of "The Karate Kid," possibly set in Hong Kong or Beijing.

"I am Legend" has already received a green light for release in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.

Although Britain returned Hong Kong to China in 1997, the territory has maintained a certain amount of autonomy, with its own financial, legal and regulatory systems.

Smith's comments came a day after Hollywood trade publication Variety reported that Chinese authorities have decided to ban American movies for three months to protect the local film industry.

But an executive at the import and export arm of state-run China Film Group on Thursday denied there was a ban, saying the company is still reviewing Hollywood movies for release in the country.

In the past, Chinese regulators have tried to maximize revenue for Chinese studios by banning foreign films from theaters during holidays and school vacations, when audiences are biggest.

"I Am Legend," based on the Richard Matheson novel by the same name, is set in New York where Smith is one of the lone survivors of a deadly global epidemic. It has been adapted for the big screen on two previous occasions — first as "The Last Man on Earth" in 1964 and then as "The Omega Man" in 1971.

news.yahoo.com

Smith cements desire to lend Obama a hand

Actor leaves mark outside theater, pledges to help presidential hopeful

MSNBC.com

Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES - After Oprah Winfrey took her star power on the road this weekend to help Barack Obama in his bid for the White House, Will Smith has also officially pledged his support to the presidential hopeful.

“I’m available for whatever he needs,” Smith told Access Hollywood on Monday.

In fact, the “I Am Legend” star broke the news to Obama over the phone that he was ready and willing to help in any way possible.

“I’m not politically savvy as far as what to do, when to do it and how, so essentially I said, ‘I’m here. I support you and you let me know what you need,’ ” Smith revealed of his chat with Obama.

Smith was in Hollywood on Monday forever cementing his handprints outside of the famed Grauman’s Chinese Theater.

Along with his handprints, which will grace the sidewalk alongside some of Hollywood’s greatest legends, Smith also carved the message “Change The World.”

“That kind of caught me off guard a little bit, so I’m honored,” Smith told Access after the handprint ceremony. “It popped bigger in my mind when I got here than I had played it over the last couple of days, so I’m excited.”

And just as Smith is lending his celebrity status to Obama, some of his friends were on hand Monday to support their good friend.

Joining Smith at the ceremony was pal Tom Cruise, along with Smith's youngest kids Willow and Jaden, as well as his “I Am Legend” co-star, Abbey the German Shepherd. His wife, Jada, was not present.

Copyright 2007 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Smith Goes Coatless in New York

Will Smith braved the chilly New York weather by donating his coat to charity on live TV.

The actor, who was in Manhattan to promote his new movie, "I Am Legend," tossed his coat in a charity bin on the morning show "Good Morning America."

After host Robin Roberts asked if it was really his coat, Smith replied, "That was my coat. Absolutely. I just love that idea. Love that concept."

Smith follows in the footsteps of fellow Hollywood star Ben Affleck, who gave away three coats on the show last week.

The Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Drive will last until January 31, 2008, when they will be handed out to needy people.

Tom & Will Are Inseparable

Posted Image

Tom Cruise made sure he supported his close pal Will Smith as he walked the red carpet for his new film ‘I Am Legend’. He cuddled up along side Will’s family as they braved a cold winters night outside of the WaMu Theatre in NYC.

Jada Pinkett Smith looked radiant in a emerald green strapless dress and worryingly Jaden Smith looked a little bored! Just the other day his Dad was honored with Hand and Foot Prints at a ceremony outside the Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood, he should be grinning from ear to ear.

‘I Am Legend’ sees Will Smith playing a character called Robert Neville, a brilliant scientist, that becomes the last survivor in NYC after a terrible man made virus becomes unstoppable.

Posted Image