princess

Star Jones

Someone needs to clue Star in that they make dresses with sleeves that you can wear a bra with. That side view made me throw up in my mouth a little (looks like Al was doing the same).

Edited by michelleb07

:mellow: I know these pictures have already been posted but I liked TMZ's review:

Happy Birthday Miss Jones

Posted Mar 28th 2007 4:59PM by TMZ Staff

The ravishing loveliness that is Star Jones celebrated her miscellaneous birthday with her debonair and adoring husband, Al, seen behind her, clearly enjoying "The View!"

Posted Image

Star, wearing a racy form-fitting halter dress that revealed her scrumptious figure, toasted along with guests at Social Miami. Girlfriend's been working out!

Star's stunning new blonded bob perfectly frames her pixie-like features, which were already glowing in the golden reflection of her demure jewelry ... or is it just the love of Al?

Whatever it is, happy birthday to the radiant Miss Jones, a star whose zenith has yet to be reached!

There's no one anywhere around. Did she hire her own photographer to shoot random pics of her in an empty building?! :blink:

Ewww, it's bad enough we see her saggy arms and boobs, but her white deordorant is showing. -_-

Ewww, it's bad enough we see her saggy arms and boobs, but her white deordorant is showing. -_-

Thats because her skin is so loose!! When she lifts her arm to put on deoderant, the spot that is there with it raised becomes the side of her "boob" or as I like to call it, nippled flap of skin, when lowered. I wish she would get a body lift, then remove the band on her stomache so when she balloons up again, this time she will be one big stretchmark.

Edited by T.C.Darling

Hey, in one photo there it actually looks like she has some muscle definition in her arm--maybe she's finally started exercising for toning, realizing that "thin" wasn't going to cut it!!

I think she would look like much less of a flying squirrel if she first tried a daily exercise regimen with a trainer to drop some of the weight. I think the way she did it really hurt and shocked her body, instead of conditioning it to change.

April 16, 2007. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Diddy and Star Jones are in the market for new assistants. Here are the help wanted ads that Star and Diddy placed:

Posting Job Title Assistant to Star Jones Show, Court TV

TimeWarner Division Turner Broadcasting

Location United States - New York - New York

Requisition # 78679BR

Position Type Full Time

Posting Job Description Qualifications: Candidate must have served in an assistant capacity in the past, preferably for TV (talent). S/he must have agility/familiarity with software applications and office equipment. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are necessary; as are the attributes of dependability, accountability and trustworthiness. The assistant must also be a good prioritizer, patient and level-headed.

Duties: Duties include the following: coordinate/organize correspondence for host (phones, email, mail); maintain calendar, working with host and senior management; book transportation (ground, flight, hotels) for host; book transportation for show's guests; assist production staff with various tasks. Ability to travel local and long-distance (on occasion) necessary. There will be long hours on occasion, and the assistant must be available by mobile at all times.

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.

Media Takeout

Did anyone see when Jon Stewart was talking to Meredith Viera about Star? Supposedly, one of the assistants on his show was an assistant for Star, and she(the assistant) was responsible for lotioning Star's thighs.

Notice that is not included in the above......

Where's the Eye Bleach?!

Posted Image

AHHHHH! Star Jones in a white, afro wig!!! This is not something I wanted or needed to see. Yes, it was for a 70s themed costume party at The Cove in the Bahamas last night, but STILL! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any pictures of Gay Al. He probably went as Mahogany!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Where's the Eye Bleach?!

Posted Image

AHHHHH! Star Jones in a white, afro wig!!! This is not something I wanted or needed to see. Yes, it was for a 70s themed costume party at The Cove in the Bahamas last night, but STILL! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any pictures of Gay Al. He probably went as Mahogany!

I like that she picked a dress that emphasized her giant drooping arm skin.

I can see she has had some implants put in. Those droopy sad puppies can't have risen to the occasion like that even with a push up bra. I'm glad she's hiding those horrible arms!

I can see she has had some implants put in. Those droopy sad puppies can't have risen to the occasion like that even with a push up bra. I'm glad she's hiding those horrible arms!

Yea, now all she needs is a bag over her head (well, better make it two...), a straight husband and she's all set.

A Very Gay Birthday!

Posted Image

Our favorite ALLEGED gay had a Birthday over the weekend and our favorite ALLEGED hag took him out to Stereo in Southampton. Damn, he's gayer than a pink poodle singing Streisand.

Gay Al and Star Jones make a beautiful couple. Every time I see them I can't help but not envision her working him over with a strap-on and him with a Barbara Walters wig.

Quote Of Quotes!

Posted Image

I really would've given my left nutsack to hear this little quote live, but this comes from Gay Al to Star Jones at his Birfday party this past weekend:

“You taught me how to love and how to be a better man."

You probably could've heard a damn pin drop in that room. Amazing.

“You taught me how to love and how to be a better man."

I'll bet his boyfriend made him say that!

This must be their bi-annual photo op together where once again, they provided their own photographer.

Al Reynolds Is Not Gay

Posted Image

I really wish you guys would stop saying Al Reynolds is gayer than a Clay Aiken concert. I mean, look at him. I see nothing, but a masculine and sexy man from top to bottom. I hope you guys will seriously stop calling him fruity. He's ALL MAN. He's the epitome of manly man. He should be the new Bounty guy. If he is gay, he's a top. I mean, he's so butch!

Don't blame him for the outfit! His boyfriend probably made him wear it.

He's only 37? :o