princess

Star Jones

Al Reynolds Is Not Gay

Posted Image

I really wish you guys would stop saying Al Reynolds is gayer than a Clay Aiken concert. I mean, look at him. I see nothing, but a masculine and sexy man from top to bottom. I hope you guys will seriously stop calling him fruity. He's ALL MAN. He's the epitome of manly man. He should be the new Bounty guy. If he is gay, he's a top. I mean, he's so butch!

Don't blame him for the outfit! His boyfriend probably made him wear it.

http://www.dlisted.com/

He's only 37? :o

I am just blinded by the totally obvious gayness of Big Gay Al. Bitch is crazy.

But maybe she knows he's gay and just doesn't care. She gets a "hot" man on her arm, a dude who helps her pick hair styles and decide what shoes go with what dress. I mean, don't many of us have wonderful queer men in our lives whom we love almost enough to marry? And in her case, it's just that there's no "almost."

Heck. If she could, I bet that Jessica Simpson would marry Ken Paves...

Not sayin' it's right. Just sayin' that it's not as surprising as we might at first think it.

Al Reynolds Is Not Gay

Posted Image

I really wish you guys would stop saying Al Reynolds is gayer than a Clay Aiken concert. I mean, look at him. I see nothing, but a masculine and sexy man from top to bottom. I hope you guys will seriously stop calling him fruity. He's ALL MAN. He's the epitome of manly man. He should be the new Bounty guy. If he is gay, he's a top. I mean, he's so butch!

Don't blame him for the outfit! His boyfriend probably made him wear it.

He's only 37? :o

I keep thinking he should be holding a big lollipop.

I can't stop laughing

Is he playing cricket somewhere? Or is mommy taking him to Olin Mills for his first Big Boy pictures? Oh, and Big Pussy Bonpensiero wants his shoes back.

I can't stop laughing

Is he playing cricket somewhere? Or is mommy taking him to Olin Mills for his first Big Boy pictures? Oh, and Big Pussy Bonpensiero wants his shoes back.

Excuse me, did you just make a Big Pussy reference in a Star Jones thread?

Marry meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

But maybe she knows he's gay and just doesn't care. She gets a "hot" man on her arm, a dude who helps her pick hair styles and decide what shoes go with what dress. I mean, don't many of us have wonderful queer men in our lives whom we love almost enough to marry? And in her case, it's just that there's no "almost."

Heck. If she could, I bet that Jessica Simpson would marry Ken Paves...

Not sayin' it's right. Just sayin' that it's not as surprising as we might at first think it.

If that's the case, and they're both happy with the situation, fine. But PLEASE STOP trying to force us (through the media) to believe he's a straight man she has hot hetero sex with. UGH!

I can't stop laughing

:D No doubt you are my Sarcasm Soulmate!...I bow to your biting & brilliant commentary...So rare is the talent that can make me spit out my morning coffee in reflexive hilarity...you're a ChitChat treasure and one hot sketch!

I can't stop laughing

:D No doubt you are my Sarcasm Soulmate!...I bow to your biting & brilliant commentary...So rare is the talent that can make me spit out my morning coffee in reflexive hilarity...you're a ChitChat treasure and one hot sketch!

hehehe

You are no slouch yourself, inspiring my first impromptu proposal. Apologies for the spit-take. B)

ETA: And your avatar is simply fantastico! I crack up every time I see it. Any enemy of Sienna's should stop by my house for a drink.

Edited by hedda_louella

Ewwww....She's Right

Posted Image

Star Jones is back and more beautiful than ever. I'm joking. She's whoring out her Court TV show and spoke out about the current state of "The View." Star thinks that the show needs a little more color on the panel. She said when she was fired from the show, she was told they were going to fill her space with a woman of color.

She said, “No person of color has been permanently placed as part of the cast of five. When you are putting forth a show, you need to make it look like the fabric of society and not just look like that way from the outside, but feel that way from the inside.”

Yuck. I can't believe I agree with this slab of backfat, but I do. That's why I hope they hire Whoopi Goldberg and then they need an Asian or Latin ho.

Star also said she would talk about her weight-loss in a column she's doing for Glamour Magazine. Star has never admitted she went under the knife, but come on!

You can watch Star's new Court TV show starting this August. Unfortunately, it's at lunch times, so you're going to have to wait to eat afterwards. Star will make you lose your lunch!

I hope everyone is sitting down for this bombshell...... :rolleyes:

Star Jones: I Had Gastric-Bypass Surgery

Jul 31, 12:46 AM EST

Star Jones Reynolds says in a new interview that her dramatic weight-loss was due to gastric-bypass surgery, and that she dodged questions about it for years because she was "scared of what people might think of me."

Reynolds, 45, says she was "intentionally evasive" when people asked how she'd dropped 160 pounds in three years. The former "View" co-host opens up about her weight loss and self-esteem issues in a story featured in the September issue of Glamour magazine, on newsstands Aug. 7.

"Everything about me was already so public (mostly my own doing — talk about dumb!), so of course everyone wanted to know what I had done," she writes. "I was also terrified someone would have a tragic result after emulating me without making an informed decision with her doctor."

"But the complete truth is, I was scared of what people might think of me," she continues. "I was afraid to be vulnerable, and ashamed at not being able to get myself under control without this procedure."

Keeping her decision private made her a hypocrite, she says, because she had been so outspoken about her firing from ABC's "The View" last year.

Reynolds, who weighed 307 pounds at her heaviest, says her "out-of-control behavior" began around her 40th birthday in 2002. Feeling lonely, she turned to food for comfort and gained 75 pounds over the course of 17 months. She had the procedure in August 2003.

"I used to look in the mirror and take pride in my figure, but that was when I was legitimately a full-figured woman," she says. "I'd gradually gone from full-figured to morbidly obese."

Reynolds opted for surgery after a friend expressed concern about her weight.

It was a success, she says, though she found she was "still consumed with the same anger, shame and insecurity as before."

Her husband, banker Al Reynolds, encouraged her to begin psychological therapy in the summer of 2005. She learned, among other things, that she "couldn't control what others thought," she says. She began to heal by talking openly about her weight loss to strangers.

And the next bombshell to come? . . . . . . . . My husband is gay and I'm okay with that.

Seriously, if she had been upfront from the beginning, I wouldn't have lost the amount of respect for her that I did ~ not that there was much to begin with. :wacko:

I read a blurb (think it's posted around here somewhere) in the promotion for her new show--I agreed with it. She was talking about how she was a diva and it wasn't right. Sounds as if she finally realized her attitude was the main reason she was having problems & getting fired & whatnot. I never knew her before the View (and didn't even watch her on that) but some people (here) have said that she used to be smart and not annoying. So maybe she's trying to get back to that.

I like her new look too. Very lowkey (for her ;) ) She said that when she was heavy she couldn't wear the kinds of clothing she wanted so she overcompensated with her hair & makeup and accessories and went over the top and she doesn't want to do that anymore. The photo I saw is very similar to the one up the page a little with the bob haircut, square glasses, and her cleavage & arms were covered. If she's going to be like that in all photos in the future, I won't mind opening this thread :unsure:

sorry to be a cynic but since I work in marketing, I cannot help but think the team at her new show did some market research and discovered that everybody was disgusted by Star personally and wouldn't watch her show because of that. They probably then laid down the law to her and said, you've got to cover up that nasty cleavage of yours, you've got to admit your gastric bypass, you've got to apologize for having been such a raging diva, or ELSE...

I simply don't have sufficient faith in her judgement or character to think that she actually did these things of her own volition.

And the next bombshell to come? . . . . . . . . My husband is gay and I'm okay with that.

Seriously, if she had been upfront from the beginning, I wouldn't have lost the amount of respect for her that I did ~ not that there was much to begin with. :wacko:

I totally agree with you. How can you take anything she says seriously now (not that we did before), without thinking "if you lied then, are you lying now?"

So what if marketing did tell her what to do? She was smart enough to listen (unlike many of the people we post about here ;) ) Plus, when she gives interviews these days, she comes across a heck of a lot better than the aforementioned "other people" we snark about here.

I'm not a fan. Like I said, I never watched her on the View and I'm sure I won't watch her new show either. But I do like her reformed image a lot better than the diva "what will you do for ME" image she had before. And I don't miss the cleavage either -_-

Star Jones Drops The Charade

Filed under: Star Jones

Posted Image

No, she ain't droppin' Al. She's finally admitting that she had a gastric bypass. Duh. What's the big deal? It was either that or she had some sort of radioactive tapeworm stealing all her food. Anyway, she says she lied because she was...oh sorry, she didn't lie. She was "intentionally evasive". She said she had a "medical intervention". She should have had a "beard intervention". That dude is gay! Anyway, she wrote an essay for "Glamour" magazine about her "evasiveness".

As for why she wasn't forthcoming about her operation earlier, Star has a list of reasons, including her fear that it wouldn't work and that she wouldn't be able to lose weight, but, mainly, she says, because she was afraid of what people would think of her.

"I was afraid to be vulnerable, and ashamed at not being able to get myself under control without this procedure," she writes in the magazine.

F*ck what people say! You live your own life, Starina! People are just haters! Have soup for the rest of your life and hang out with your gay guy! It's America!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/31/star_j...the_charade.php

As for why she wasn't forthcoming about her operation earlier, Star has a list of reasons, including her fear that it wouldn't work and that she wouldn't be able to lose weight, but, mainly, she says, because she was afraid of what people would think of her.

LOL! So how's that working for you Star?

With her new thing for being honest, should we start a countdown to the divorce? First we need to hear whispers about trouble in paradise. Will this come on the heels of this first step in repairing her image? Stay tuned. ;)

So, It Wasn't Pilates?!

Posted Image

Star Jones has FINALLY admitted that her rapid weight loss was not due to pilates and diet as she said over and over again. It was of course gastric-bypass. We all knew this, but homegirl never confessed.

Star called it "her secret." It was nobody's secret! The world knew! She's like those high school girls that come back from the Summer break with a new nose and say they just lost some baby fat.

Star is lying about lying. She did straight-up LIE! She said it was pilates and diet. If she would've been honest about it and said "Look, I'm a fat heifer and I needed to let some of the gas out of the balloon" we would've understood. I mean she was obese.

I still say she looked better then.

truTV Axes "Star Jones Show"

TMZ

TMZ has learned that truTV (formerly known as Court TV) and Star Jones have "mutually agreed to cease production of the "Star Jones Show."

The network said Jones would still serve as a contributing legal expert for the network.

TMZ tried to contact Star, but she was not available for comment.

Story developing ...

Out On Her Ass!

Posted Image

TruTV (used to be Court TV) has shut down The Star Jones Show. The show debuted in August of last year. The network said it was a mutual decision and that Star would continue to serve as a legal expert for the network. She's not a lawyer anymore!

That Star can't hold down a job, now can she? That means Gay Al better dust the jizz from his ass and get to work pronto. What the hell does he do anyway? He can go-go dance at Splash in Chelsea at night and work the day shift at Banana Republic. They love the gays.

Star is one step closer to doing reality TV..........Dancing with the Stars here she comes!

Notice that Xenu and Star have the same exact face? Have they ever been in a room together? Gay Al is totally checking a dude out in that pic above.

She was on the today show - I think it was this morning, was it only today that Brit got hauled away - talking to Matt and he plugged her show more than once. She gave kind of a sarcastic laugh when he did it. I thought she was snarking on the plugs. I'm assuming it wasn't so amicable.

Out On Her Ass!

Posted Image

TruTV (used to be Court TV) has shut down The Star Jones Show. The show debuted in August of last year. The network said it was a mutual decision and that Star would continue to serve as a legal expert for the network. She's not a lawyer anymore!

That Star can't hold down a job, now can she? That means Gay Al better dust the jizz from his ass and get to work pronto. What the hell does he do anyway? He can go-go dance at Splash in Chelsea at night and work the day shift at Banana Republic. They love the gays.

Star is one step closer to doing reality TV..........Dancing with the Stars here she comes!

Notice that Xenu and Star have the same exact face? Have they ever been in a room together? Gay Al is totally checking a dude out in that pic above.

This is one of the funniest things I have read in a good long while....

That means Gay Al better dust the jizz from his ass and get to work pronto. What the hell does he do anyway? He can go-go dance at Splash in Chelsea at night and work the day shift at Banana Republic. They love the gays.

Best Al comment of all time. LOVE LOVE LOVE D-Listed.