princess

Star Jones

I'm betting her boobs are so saggy and flat she has to roll them up to get them in a bra. :blink: Wonder if she can play hacky sack with them?

Sad thing is, she looks so proud of herself in all these photos. She's lost heap of weight so obviously thinks she looks better than she ever could have believed... but, she still looks dreadful. She has that saggy skin/ loss of muscle tone thing that so many people get when they lose weight via gastric bypass.How much longer do you think her marriage to BGA will last?

I am guessing when he gets caught with the help or at a bar with some cute young thing. Then, she can go on Oprah like Terry McMillian and swear she HAD NO IDEA he was gay!

My next question is: doesn't this woman have any friends who could pull her aside before the wedding and say, "yo. You're fiance is big GAY al. So, gossip with him, get him to advise you on your hair styles, but don't marry the guy!" Or did she have those friends but just didn't listen? Or, is she fully aware that he's gay and just didn't care?

I think she knew and didn't care--she wanted a husband (and baby, so she says....) and he was "appropriate" for her needs. Guess she decided she didn't need sex & passion.....My personal opinion, of course. Other than some money and a lot of exposure, I'm not sure what he gets out of the situation....But he could have wanted a family too, and figured this was easier.....

Edited by Hoyaheel

I'm betting her boobs are so saggy and flat she has to roll them up to get them in a bra. :blink:  Wonder if she can play hacky sack with them?

Bad girl :D Maybe BGA does the hacky-sack thing? I doubt he'd know what else to do with them.But thanks for that visual.... unfortunately I'll always see them rolled up that way inside of the molded bras. (You know, in my mind's eye.)

LOL! Sorry, MC, but I'm not kidding about rolling them up. My Great Aunt had pancake boobs and she literally had to roll them up to get them in her bra! :o I know many large women who do not want the gastric bypass surgery because of the loose, sagging skin they would have to deal with. Look at the people on The Biggest Loser, they work hard exercising and eating right and they don't have the skin issue. Getting healthy and fit is not a quick fix, it takes time and a lot of work. I'm doing it now. I've never been one to exercise, but after losing weight on so many different diets, and gaining it back plus more, I can't afford NOT to exercise.

I know many large women who do not want the gastric bypass surgery because of the loose, sagging skin they would have to deal with. 

:o :o b b b b but didn't Star do it the hard way? :D

I just thought this was hilarious. . .

Posted Image

I know many large women who do not want the gastric bypass surgery because of the loose, sagging skin they would have to deal with. 

:o :o b b b b but didn't Star do it the hard way? :D
Of course she did, that's why her boobs hang down to her knees. ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...she looks EVIL!! 

I'm starting to think all appearances by Star should come with one of those warnings about disturbing content not being appropriate for all ages.she's giving me more nightmares than those creepy mutants in The Hills Have Eyes!! (come to think of it, she probably could have been an extra in that movie)

I'm betting her boobs are so saggy and flat she has to roll them up to get them in a bra. :blink:  Wonder if she can play hacky sack with them?

Bad girl :D Maybe BGA does the hacky-sack thing? I doubt he'd know what else to do with them.
LOL, I think I just peed myself a little with that comment!!I had a business associate whom I've known for years who had the gastric bypass surgery done. I was the event planner for a multiple day conference she was attending so she pulled me aside before the event to ask for special menu requirements. We've always been pretty friendly (in fact, every time we bumped into each other at events she'd offer me a job :D) so she was pretty open about all the crap she had to do. It is not something someone would do as a spur of the moment decision. And even years after the surgery, I was shocked at all the things she had to do. The associate I knew did have a couple of surgeries after to deal with the extra skin issues. It's a great option for someone that has no other choice, but it pisses me off when people like Star take the credit for loosing all the weight without being honest. Not that the surgery route was any less honorable, just that she lied about how she did it. <_<

Star Jones Reynolds confirms she's had plastic surgery!

Monday, March 20, 2006 9:10 p.m. E.T.

Star Jones Reynolds has confirmed to In Touch exclusively that she has had a breast lift. Star, who turns 44 this week, had the operation at the end of last week, but ended up at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica after complications.

In Touch has learned that in addition to having a breast lift, the View host - who has lost 150 pounds over the past two-and-a half years - also had a tummy tuck to remove excess skin. Her rep, Brad Zeifman, confirms that Star had the breast lift. "She is recovering wonderfully," he says. In Touch is told Star is now recovering in a private clinic in LA. The View is in reruns all this week.

On the same weekend that Star was taken to the hospital, her husband, Al Reynolds, 37, needed stitches in a head wound after falling while working out in a New York gym. "He was taken to the emergency room where doctors administered several stitches," says Zeifman.

Star Jones Reynolds confirms she's had plastic surgery!On the same weekend that Star was taken to the hospital, her husband, Al Reynolds, 37, needed stitches in a head wound after falling while working out in a New York gym. "He was taken to the emergency room where doctors administered several stitches," says Zeifman.

Bull! Star beat that ass! :D

Bull! Star beat that ass!  :D

About time, innit? :lol:

What a caring hubby though! While she 's in Santa Monica, he's in New York, just a stone's throw away...

I guess he didn't want to hold hands then or bring her flowers like any good hubby should! :wub:

Bull! Star beat that ass!  :D

About time, innit? :lol:

What a caring hubby though! While she 's in Santa Monica, he's in New York, just a stone's throw away...

I guess he didn't want to hold hands then or bring her flowers like any good hubby should! :wub:

Hey, Big Gay AL was in the gym...with the boys...I'd say he was a little "busy" Need I say more? :D

Pass the loofah....girlfriendsssss... :D

That was my first thought - why wasn't he in LA? Maybe the gym "story" is a lame cover for why he couldn't make the trip? The general public doesn't watch timelines that closely.

Hey, Big Gay AL was in the gym...with the boys...I'd say he was a little "busy" Need I say more?  Pass the loofah....girlfriendsssss...

EXACTLY what I was thinking. :lol: Slipped and fell in the gymn shower while partaking of some real athletic activity...

Posted Image

Star Jones And Al Reynolds Fall Victim To Their Tireless Pursuit Of Beauty - defamer

Star Jones remains mum on how her magically morphing body slimmed down so quickly, so we'll just assume it's a carefully calibrated and strict regimen of diet, exercise, and invasive surgical procedures that keeps her looking so fit. But according to America's #1 untrusted news source, The National Enquirer, a recent routine breast lift went seriously awry, leaving Jones fighting for her life:

Star Jones almost died after a secret plastic surgery operation left her with internal bleeding and close to a heart attack, The National Enquirer can reveal. The TV host lost almost half her blood after going under the knife for a breast lift and doctors feared she may not pull through. Trembling and shaking uncontrollably, she was rushed to the hospital for emergency transfusions, said close sources.

Star, 44, flew to the West Coast from her New York home to have her boobs lifted secretly while she was on a break from The View. But she ended up fighting for survival at Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California, on March 17.

And, in another sensational twist, Star's husband Al Reynolds couldn't fly out to be at her side — because he was also in the hospital after he cut his head when he fell at his Manhattan gym on the same day!

It's the very worst kind of serendipity that the happy couple should both come into harm's way at the same moment, and, what's more, both ironically due to the pursuit of physical self-improvement. Still, the story has a happy ending: A rep for Jones claims she is "recovering wonderfully," and husband Reynolds plans on rushing out to LA to be with her as just as soon as he fully recovers from his body-sculpting-related head lacerations, or once he's done working the fierce outfit he's been planning for months at this weekend's Black Party, whichever comes first.

A guy I once dated is a plastic surgeon. His dad is a surgeon who does gastric bypasses. They earned a fortune by working together. Someone would come in to get the stomach stuff done, and a few months later, would come in because loose skin would be hanging off them everywhere and their breasts would be sagging because of all the weight loss, and the son would "tighten them up". When you've been obese for a long time, your skin has been stretched to housing a size 20 body for so long it can't go back to just fitting a size 10 body. It requires surgical help. Yikes! Star's boobs certainly fit into that category!

Jones Reynolds Recovering From SurgeryBy Associated Press56 minutes ago LOS ANGELES - Star Jones Reynolds is recovering from a breast-lift procedure performed last week at a Santa Monica hospital, her publicist said Wednesday."Star is recovering wonderfully," publicist Brad Zeifman said in a statement to The Associated Press.The co-host of ABC's daytime talk show "The View" underwent surgery Friday. That day, husband Al Reynolds slipped at a gym and was taken to the emergency room with two cuts to the head."He is recovering and in good spirits," Zeifman said.

Star and BGA celebrating her 44th birthday at the Ivy on Saturday. :D

Posted Image

Did he fly in directly from the gym? Although I don't get her pink whatever either... :rolleyes: