princess

Star Jones

I'm just happy those new puppies are covered up!!! I'm still scarred from photos earlier in this thread :P I know CA is more casual than other places--but seriously? Those outfits for a birthday lunch at THE place to be photographed?? C'mon!!

You'd think she'd still be kind of bound and bandaged after a lift. I think their outfits were so they would be noticed. Without the strange outfits, they wouldn't get a second look IMO.

"Friday was my 44th birthday, but my boobs think they're 20."– Star Jones Reynolds, describing the results of her recent breast lift to her cohosts on The View

Star and BGA celebrating her 44th birthday at the Ivy on Saturday.

Really?! A birthday getup? I thought that jumped up gym suity thing was something comfy she wore home from the hospital. Wow...is all I can think of to say about that. :huh: In other Star-worthy news:March 28, 2006 -- CALLS JOY 'B-WORD' DURING PHONE FIGHTSTAR Jones and Joy Behar were at each other's throats again on yesterday's "The View" - and Jones wasn't even in the studio.It eventually got so bad that one of Behar's remarks to Jones was bleeped - and Jones called Behar a "b***h" before being cut off the air.The brouhaha started when Jones called into the show to talk about her recent elective surgery, a breast lift, and rumors she was near death after receiving a blood transfusion following the procedure."Can we first start with the fact that I did not almost die?" said Jones. "You guys know I'm anemic . . . when you have surgery, you have to make sure your doctors know everything going on . . . just in case I needed some blood, which I did . . . Literally, I was fine right afterwards."Behar appeared to grow increasingly irritated as Jones kept talking about her surgery, answering questions about it from her co-hosts. "It's a little bit of a hoist because after you lose some weight, you sometimes go real flat, and I really wanted to lift them up," she said of her breast lift, which included implants.At one point, as Jones kept talking, Behar grabbed a pen and furiously scribbled a note, then gestured to Meredith Vieira to read the note, tapping the paper for emphasis."Last Friday was my 44th birthday, but my boobs still think they're 20," Jones said - and that's when Behar heard enough. "OK, Star. That's enough about you. On to us. 'Bye," she snapped.Behar was bleeped when she added "Keep your [breasts] perky!" in a mock-cheerful voice."I'm glad to see you haven't changed," Jones shot back. "Even today, you are still a b***h," she said before the call was abruptly cut off."If you watch 'The View' regularly, Star and Joy enjoy teasing each other. No harm done," said a show spokesman. "There's no reason to read any more into it than what was on-air."This was, however, the latest in a long line of Jones-Behar dustups. Last December, the two went at it during a discussion of religion, when Jones began talking about her "personal relationship with God" - and Behar wondered aloud why this "is a public thing."Last January, Jones said on "The View" that the war on terror was simply a clash of male egos between President Bush and Osama bin Laden.michael.starr@nypost.com

Interesting, this article reads a little different....

NY Daily News

Where's the love between Joy Behar and her fellow lady of "The View" Star Jones?

Recuperating breast-lift patient Jones — who reportedly was near death after March 17 surgery in Los Angeles, but well enough to sip Champagne at the Ivy in a photo posted on perezhilton.com — didn't get much sympathy from Behar yesterday when she called the ABC daytime show to report on her condition. And she received the third degree from leading lady Meredith Vieira.

Behar fidgeted and grimaced during Jones' recitation — including her assertion that "I did not almost die" — and finally cut her off.

"Okay Star, that's enough about you! On to us. Bye!" Behar screeched, following up with a salty gibe that the network edited out. "Enjoy your new t—s!" was a popular translation of Behar's bleeped remark.

"I'm so glad you haven't changed," Jones responded sarcastically.

Vieira relentlessly grilled Jones — who has refused to address earlier reports that she has had gastric bypass surgery — about whether she'd gotten breast implants in addition to a lift. Finally Jones acknowledged: "I did … Friday was my 44th birthday, but my boobs think they're still 20."

Vieira gave Jones a break on the question of a widely reported tummy tuck, and yesterday Jones' flack declined to comment.

During the phone call, Jones went out of her way to thank "View" colleague Elisabeth Hasselbeck for sending flowers to the hospital and producer-panelist Barbara Walters for phoning to check up on her — which was more than Vieira and Behar did.

"Meredith was in Jamaica, and Joy was in Puerto Rico. They were literally out of the country," the show's spokesman, Karl Nilsson, explained. "If you watch 'The View' regularly, Star and Joy like to tease each other. No harm done."

"Okay Star, that's enough about you! On to us. Bye!" Behar screeched, following up with a salty gibe that the network edited out. "Enjoy your new t�s!" was a popular translation of Behar's bleeped remark.

as of this moment I too totally love Joy Behar :lol:

the look on Joy's face is amazing, so annoyed at the bitch. :rolleyes:

NY Daily News"Here's what annoys me about Star Jones," says Rosie O'Donnell. "Towrite a book about how to be the perfect woman that she now is, and toleave out gastric bypass and the supposed gender-identity issues ofyour husband, it's just like selling bulls- to the point that it'ssickening." Geez, Rosie, what do you really think? (Although to befair, Jones' husband, Al Reynolds, doesn't have "gender identity"issues, it's just that he's ... oh, never mind.) O'Donnell tells NewYork magazine: "And she pushed away a plate of Oreos with Joy [behar,her co-host on "The View"]. They had new Double Stuf Oreos they had toeat, obviously, because they had a Nabisco deal at ABC, and Star goes,'I'll just have one, because I have self-control.' And I thought, Joy'sgonna say it. She's gonna say, 'You lying sack of s-, you can onlyeat one because you poop soup!'" My apologies if you're reading thisover breakfast.

Although to befair, Jones' husband, Al Reynolds, doesn't have "gender identity"issues, it's just that he's ... oh, never mind'You lying sack of s-, you can onlyeat one because you poop soup!'"

Whoever wrote this needs an award. :D

Although to befair, Jones' husband, Al Reynolds, doesn't have "gender identity"issues, it's just that he's ... oh, never mind'You lying sack of s-, you can onlyeat one because you poop soup!'"

Whoever wrote this needs an award. :D
The first part--about Al--was Ben Widdicombe (N YDaily News). The second part--poop soup--was Rosie O'Donnell. So two awards to be given out!!

Aaaahhhhhhhhhggggg

April 4, 2006 -- STAR Jones seems to be trolling for freebies again. The large-and-in-charge co-host of "The View" - looking to tighten up after getting a breast lift (with implants) and losing 150 pounds (with gastric bypass surgery) - asked her manager to set up free private lessons at S Factor gym, where owner Sheila Kelley teaches her charges to use a stripper pole. Kelley offered only the first lesson for free, and Jones decided to stick with Equinox. Despite e-mails that show otherwise, a spokesman for Star said it was Kelley who approached her.

pagesix

getting a breast lift (with implants)

Funny she didn't mention the implants when she talks about the lift....Anyone find any shots of her new boobs yet??

Funny she didn't mention the implants when she talks about the lift....

She needed something in there - all she had were deflated flaps of skin.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhggggg

April 4, 2006 -- STAR Jones seems to be trolling for freebies again. The large-and-in-charge co-host of "The View" - looking to tighten up after getting a breast lift (with implants) and losing 150 pounds (with gastric bypass surgery) - asked her manager to set up free private lessons at S Factor gym, where owner Sheila Kelley teaches her charges to use a stripper pole. Kelley offered only the first lesson for free, and Jones decided to stick with Equinox. Despite e-mails that show otherwise, a spokesman for Star said it was Kelley who approached her.

pagesix
so after picturing star and a stripper's pole, i have now decided to gouge out my eyes. thanks

so after picturing star and a stripper's pole, i have now decided to gouge out my eyes. thanks

Actually, maybe she was trying to get the stripper pole lessons for Al. :blink: