princess

Star Jones

Out On Her Ass!

Posted Image

TruTV (used to be Court TV) has shut down The Star Jones Show. The show debuted in August of last year. The network said it was a mutual decision and that Star would continue to serve as a legal expert for the network. She's not a lawyer anymore!

That Star can't hold down a job, now can she? That means Gay Al better dust the jizz from his ass and get to work pronto. What the hell does he do anyway? He can go-go dance at Splash in Chelsea at night and work the day shift at Banana Republic. They love the gays.

Star is one step closer to doing reality TV..........Dancing with the Stars here she comes!

Notice that Xenu and Star have the same exact face? Have they ever been in a room together? Gay Al is totally checking a dude out in that pic above.

http://www.dlisted.com/

This is one of the funniest things I have read in a good long while....

That means Gay Al better dust the jizz from his ass and get to work pronto. What the hell does he do anyway? He can go-go dance at Splash in Chelsea at night and work the day shift at Banana Republic. They love the gays.

Best Al comment of all time. LOVE LOVE LOVE D-Listed.

Funny. But Karma is a bitch sometimes. She should not have screwed with Barb.

(Pagesix.com)

Say It Loud

STAR Jones has a job! The former Court TV host, who was let go from her contract last month, is performing in "The Vagina Monologues" tonight in Washington, DC, to raise awareness and end violence against women and girls. While we're sure the gig won't pay as much as her $8 million-a-year job at Court TV, Jones is happy to give her all in the skit titled "Short Skirt." Hubby Al Reynolds is sure to be in the front row.

I Do Not Need To Know About Star Jones' Vagina

Posted Image

Star Jones is back to work! Well, for one night anyway. Star was let go from Court TV gig last month, but she will be on stage tonight talking about her vagina. What did we do to deserve this? She will take part in "The Vagina Monologues" in DC tonight. It's for charity, because Star has such a giving heart. Her skit is called "Short Skirt." That sounds like something Gay Al sings to himself in the mirror while trying on Star's dresses. Actually, I think he sings that Apple Bottom jeans song.

I do not need to know about Star's vagina. I want to hear about Gay Al's though. I'm sure it smells like lavender and gardenias with a splash of cinnamon. It's spicy like that.

I Do Not Need To Know About Star Jones' Vagina

Posted Image

Star Jones is back to work! Well, for one night anyway. Star was let go from Court TV gig last month, but she will be on stage tonight talking about her vagina. What did we do to deserve this? She will take part in "The Vagina Monologues" in DC tonight. It's for charity, because Star has such a giving heart. Her skit is called "Short Skirt." That sounds like something Gay Al sings to himself in the mirror while trying on Star's dresses. Actually, I think he sings that Apple Bottom jeans song.

I do not need to know about Star's vagina. I want to hear about Gay Al's though. I'm sure it smells like lavender and gardenias with a splash of cinnamon. It's spicy like that.

Every time I open this section, I expect to find that she's getting a divorce. I don't know why, because I suspect that there hasn't been any sex in this marriage since they met and Star has the mistaken impression that he loves her for her mind and he's "waiting" to do her. This is most possibly the gayest man I have ever seen in my life. I'd bet a LOT of money that he is pitching and catching with anything that's male. Plus, who would do Star anyway? Even a drunk courtesy screw would be almost impossible. At some point, she might talk or they might get a glimpse of her face and things would go soft FAST.

Star Jones tells husband Al Reynolds it’s over

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23550952/

Star Jones has had it with hubby Al Reynolds after just three years. “She told Al at the end of January that he had 30 days to get his act together or ‘get out,’” a source told the National Enquirer.

Nearly three and half years after they swapped “I dos” at their corporate-sponsored wedding, Star Jones and Al Reynolds are calling it quits. The National Enquirer reports the legal diva sent Al his walking papers a month ago.

“They hadn’t been seeing eye to eye for months and had already spent a great deal of time apart,” a friend of the couple told the Enquirer. “Finally, Star decided it was over. She told Al at the end of January that he had 30 days to get his act together or ‘get out.’”

The pair made one last public appearance at the Feb. 1 Baby Phat fashion show in New York City, but everything fell apart days later. That prompted Star to show Al the door ahead of schedule, the source said. “Al moved some of his things out of their Upper East Side apartment and returned to Miami, where he’d already been spending a lot of time recently.”

The Enquirer spoke to another insider who confirmed the breakup and revealed Star’s intention to make it permanent. “Star is planning to divorce Al.” As for reason behind the split, the source added, “I think Star felt Al had spent their marriage riding her success while she did all the heavy lifting. She resented it. Deep down, Star is a very old-fashioned woman who believes a man should support her emotionally, physically and financially. She now believes Al failed her.”

Star Jones has had it with hubby Al Reynolds after just three years. “She told Al at the end of January that he had 30 days to get his act together or ‘get out,’” a source told the National Enquirer.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Star's Divorce: 'I'm Thinking of Her'

Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her NFL hubby stepped out together on the pink carpet at the N.Y.C. premiere of Made of Honor Monday night.

"It's a date-night for us tonight," a pink-clad Hasselbeck told PEOPLE, posing proudly next to her color-coordinated husband Tim.

But while her own romance is still going strong, the View star offered words for comfort to her former co-host, Star Jones, who recently filed for divorce from her husband Al Reynolds.

"I'm thinking of her," Hasselbeck said.

The 30-year-old former Survivor star – who makes a cameo in the new Patrick Dempsey comedy – also opened up about how she keeps the spark in her marriage.

"Right now, with two kids, one 3 and one 5 months, a little walk for ice cream with the kids is perfectly romantic," she said. "When they are falling asleep in the stroller and [we can] just take in the city together."

Source: People

NBA's Dwyane Wade Defends 'Friendship' with Star Jones

Has NBA player Dwyane Wade scored with the newly single Star Jones?

Publicly, the Miami Heat guard is blocking all questions about any romance.

"Star is an unbelievable woman. We have a great, great relationship. As friends," Wade said Thursday of the state-of-play between him and the former View co-host.

"We're friends, just like a lot of celebrities.", he insisted during his guest spot alongside Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith on the light-hearted TNT show Inside the NBA.

"Are y'all close friends? ... Are you the kind of friends that drink out of one cup with two straws?" Smith asked, referring to a much-discussed photo of Wade, 28, and Jones, 46, at a tennis match. "Those kind of friends?"

"We are friends. That's all," repeated Wade, who is married to his high school sweetheart. The couple have two sons.

Representatives for Jones, whose comeback show on TruTV was canceled in January, did not immediately return a call from Associated Press for comment Thursday night.

Star Jones recovering from surgery

TV presenter Star Jones is recovering after undergoing heart surgery last week.

The former "The View" talk show host was admitted to hospital on Wednesday for a cardiac procedure relating to surgery she had 30 years ago.

Doctors pronounced the operation a success, and Jones is now recuperating with her loved ones.

A statement from her rep on People.com reads, "On Wednesday, March 17th, a pre-planned cardiac surgery was performed on Star Jones. This recent surgery is a follow-up to the thoracic surgery she had 30 years ago. The procedure was successful and she is recovering well with her family. Star is grateful for everyone's thoughts and prayers."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0ixtZY5s3