Sign in to follow this  
princess

Rod Stewart

EOnline.com MORE ROD: Rod Stewart set to release Stardust...The Great American Songbook: Volume III, the rocker's third collection of standards featuring covers this time around of "Night and Day," and "Blue Moon" among others.

people.comStill ModRod Stewart has still got it ? and he's not afraid to show it. At one point during this week's "Rod Stewart Live from the Apollo" concert (supporting his new album Stardust ... The Great American Songbook, Vol. III and broadcast live on AOL), he turned his back to the audience, unzipped his pants, undid his belt buckle and tucked in his white shirt. "I tried to get off the stage and change outfits, but I wasn't able to tuck my shirt in," he told the audience, who roared with approval at his antics. After singing some of his standbys like "Maggie Mae," he told the audience to sit down for the portion of the show in which he sang old favorites like "Blue Moon." "Get seated," he told the audience. "Don't fall asleep!" Stewart later invited a flock of female fans to join him onstage for his finale ? to the chagrin of bodyguards who tried unsuccessfully to keep them from putting their hands all over the rocker.

EOnline.com WHAT A KICK: A man who was allegedly injured in August after Rod Stewart kicked or threw a soccer ball into an audience at the Hollywood Bowl sued the singer on Wednesday for damages stemming from "personal injuries, physical disability and physical and emotional distress, pain and suffering." The man's wife also sued Stewart, claiming she had lost her husband's companionship.

(IMDB.COM)Rocker Stewart Honored With Hollywood StarBritish rock legend Rod Stewart was honored with a star on Hollywood's coveted Walk of Fame on Tuesday after a monumental career spanning 40 years. The singer became the 2,293rd star to receive the pavement accolade and was visibly moved when the award was unveiled. He was applauded by a host of celebrities including TV talk show host Larry King and Hollywood mayor Johnny Grant. His pregnant fiancee Penny Lancaster looked on proudly. The rocker-turned-crooner has sold over 100 million records and is known worldwide for hits such as "Do You Think I'm Sexy" and "Maggie May." But he insists yesterday's ceremony was one of the best moments in his music career. Stewart says, "It's magnificent. I mean words fail me, really. I've lived here for 30 years and this is one of the finest things that ever happened. The great thing about this is that I get to be on the pavement, or sidewalk as we call it in America, along with my younger sister, Sir Elton John."

Rod Stewart's LA Move

Rod Stewart is set to quit the UK and sell his £6 million mansion, it has been claimed.

The 63-year-old rocker has decided Los Angeles will be a better place to bring up his two-year-old son Alastair with wife Penny Lancaster.

Rod, who has an estimated £100 million fortune, already has a 20-bedroom home in Los Angeles and doesn't want to waste money by keeping his mansion in Epping, Essex.

A source said: "The house in Essex is very large with a full team of staff and costs hundreds of thousands of pounds to maintain. That kind of spending is difficult to justify if the family are hardly ever there.

"Rod and Penny also want to make Los Angeles their base."

Rod - who has seven children - bought the Essex mansion, which is set in 165 acres of countryside, more than 20 years ago.

The property boasts its own soccer pitch, tennis court and swimming pool.

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Stewart: 'I Want One More Baby'

Rod Stewart has revealed that he would love to have one more child.

The 64-year-old singer, who has six children including 4-year-old son Alistair, said that he and his model wife Penny Lancaster are keen to have another.

He told Entertainment Tonight: "One more, then I'm going to close the office."

The star also talked about his new CD 'Soul Book', saying: "The most difficult song that I sing on the album is a song called 'Higher and Higher' by Jackie Wilson… and my wife suggested I do that. She's very good for me. And we're good for each other."

Source digitalspy.co.uk