princess

Drew Barrymore

Another PDA-Fest Featuring Drew Barrymore and the Mac Guy

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore and her boyfriend Justin Long went to Mr. Chow last night to celebrate Drew's birthday. She just turned 33, although they looked like a couple of teenagers as they were leaving the restaurant. Those two are always putting on a show for the photogs or whoever else may be watching.

I was going to say something cute and endearing about young love, but ugh. I'm about to lose the gummi bears I ate for breakfast.

Whatever. If it's Drew's birthday, I suppose she is entitled to do what she wants. Her birthday must have been a good one, because she sure looks happy.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Drew Celebrates Birthday With Justin

Actress Drew Barrymore celebrated her 33rd birthday on a romantic date with boyfriend Justin Long at Beverly Hills' Mr. Chow restaurant. And OK! has learned the happy couple couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

Drew and Justin arrived at the famed celebrity Chinese eatery at about 10:30m p.m. on Feb. 22, the ET star’s birthday.

“They sat at the bar first and ordered TsingHua beers,” an eyewitness said. “Justin started kissing Drew with his eyes closed. Then they were engrossed in deep conversation. But throughout their chat, he kept giving Drew sweet little kisses.

“Justin told the bartender it was Drew’s birthday and the bartender wished her a happy one. Then Justin toasted Drew and they clinked their beer bottles together.

“Drew told the maitre de they wanted to share a laid back evening together but instead, they had been blinded by the paparazzi outside the restaurant.”

Once they moved to their table, Justin and Drew shared Mr. Chow’s signature Lychee martinis, walnut chicken, and rice. “It was a total PDA fest throughout the meal,” the eyewitness told OK! “Drew was smiling and laughing at Justin’s jokes and he would lean in often to kiss her, lovingly stroke her hair or hold her face with both of his hands. Drew has never looked happier. She was glowing.”

After their cozy hour and a half dinner date, The Break-Up actor drove Drew off in his black Toyota Prius, through another blinding paparazzi storm, the eyewitness said.

“Given their physical behavior with each other inside the restaurant, they needed to get a room!” the eyewitness laughed

Did Cameron Diaz have work down to the lower part of her face. I know her nose is done but on the red carpet her mouth and mouth area was just weird and oddly moving...

Too Much Information

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore gushed to Vogue Magazine about how happy she is with her Mac guy boyfriend.

Drew said, "My cheeks hurt, I'm so happy." Mac guy added, "She makes my cheeks hurt, too."

GROSS! I'm sorry, but I do not need to know about your ass-to-ass activities in the bedroom. I do not want to picture the cute little girl from E.T. all grown up and engaging in double-sided dildo action. Put some Prep H on your buttocks and shut up.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Drew Barrymore Opens Up About Justin Long

By Stephen M. Silverman

Keeping in constant character for the role of Jackie Kennedy's eccentric cousin Edie Beale in HBO's upcoming Grey Gardens, Drew Barrymore refers to her real-life boyfriend Justin Long not by his name, but by the Edie-like label of "gentleman caller."

Tracking the relationship between the actress-producer and the "Mac" in the Apple computer commercials, the March issue of Vogue, reports that the two knew each other for seven years before becoming serious.

Asked for his immediate reaction to what he thinks of when it comes to Barrymore, Long – who helped Drew celebrate her 33rd birthday this month – responds, "Beauty and light, and she shines it on everybody who comes into contact with her."

As for her reaction to Long, a perennially smiling Barrymore says, "My cheeks hurt, I'm so happy." Adds Long, 29: "She makes my cheeks hurt, too."

Past Not Up to Speed

It wasn't always so. While Barrymore considers herself secure in terms of dealing with her profession and her friendships, as far up-close-and-personal relationships are concerned, "for some reason, I have not grown up to the speed I am elsewhere," she says.

Having twice walked down the aisle, Barrymore – who, exactly a year ago at this time, insisted she was happy to be single – and first husband, bar owner Jeremy Thomas, split after five weeks, while her marriage to gross-out comedian Tom Green lasted five months before he filed for divorce.

Those in Barrymore's circle approve of the Vassar-educated Long, says Vogue. Nancy Juvonen, Barrymore's production-company partner in Flower Films, says, "I do feel she is finally with a good person. She is with someone who adores her and doesn't put her down on any level ... And that is such a departur

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long Spotted on the Beach, Frolickin'

Posted Image

We knew that Drew Barrymore and Justin Long were serious, but now they've reached a unique milestone in a celebrity relationship. That's right, here is the first time the paparazzi have caught the two "frolicking on the beach." They've already been spotted being affectionate at a club, on the red-carpet and now we've captured their beachy moments to share with the world.

The two celebrated her 33rd birthday on a secluded beach in Mexico--well, apparently not so secluded that the paparazzi couldn't track them down. Keeping it low-maintenance, the two stars stayed in thatched cottages at $100 a night, foregoing the usual celebrity luxuries like...well, a telephone and television. Wow, I have to say I'm impressed. Plus, they really do look like they're having fun.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long's Sexy Mexico Vacation!

Friday February 29, 2008

US WEEKLY

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore celebrated her 33rd birthday in Mexico this past week with beau Justin Long.

Showing off her sexy bikini bod, Barrymore and Long, 29, frolicked in the water, took hand-in-hand strolls along the beach and sipped on fruity drinks. Long also went kayaking.

"My cheeks hurt, I'm so happy," Barrymore said of their romance in the March issue of Vogue. Long also told the magazine, "She makes my cheeks hurt, too."

Throughout the interview, she referred to Long as her "gentleman caller." The two — who recently shot the comedy He's Just Not That Into You – knew each other for seven years before they began dating, Vogue reports.

Of Barrymore, Long — who has told Usmagazine.com he feels "blessed" since meeting her — gushed to Vogue, "Beauty and light, and she shines it on everybody who comes into contact with her."

Next up for the couple: They will appear on Monday's Oprah show, where she will make a "worldwide announcement," on Winfrey's "Big Give"-themed episode, according to Oprah.com.

Drew Barrymore Makes $1 Million Charitable Donation

PEOPLE

Talk about a "big give": Drew Barrymore announced on Monday's Oprah Winfrey Show that she is donating $1 million to the World Food Programme to help feed children in Africa.

"I have seen with my own eyes what a difference a simple cup of nutritious porridge can make in a child's life," the actress said. "It helps them learn, stay healthy and sets them on track for a bright future."

Barrymore, 33, has worked with the charity since 2005 and became an Ambassador Against Hunger last year. She's taken two trips to Kenya to see the organization's work first hand.

"We have a dream ... to feed another 10 million hungry school children in Africa by Thanksgiving Day," said WFP Executive Director Josette Sheeran, who also appeared on Oprah.

For more information, visit wfp.org.

Drew Barrymore Spreads Some Love to Africa

Posted Image

In love with her boyfriend, Justin Long, Drew Barrymore still finds enough room in her heart for starving children in Africa. The actress/producer/director has just donated one million dollars to the World Food Programme, whose goal is to provide sustenance to African children. She said of her donation, "I have seen with my own eyes what a difference a simple cup of nutritious porridge can make in a child's life."

Since 2005, the 33-year-old has been working with the organization, taking two trips to Kenya to help with the cause. Recently, Drew spent a very modest vacation in Mexico with Justin. I guess she's trying to practice what she preaches.

Justin Long Opens Up About Drew Barrymore

By Stephen M. Silverman

Drew Barrymore has a way of making the expression "best friends" sound like something a lot more than that – especially when she and boyfriend Justin Long showed up on Oprah Winfrey's show Monday fresh out of the shower.

"We used the hotel shampoo," a giggling Barrymore, 33, told Winfrey, explaining why she smelled so good.

The talk host already deciphered why the actress-producer emanated a special glow: it was because of Long, who sat in the audience.

His hair was wet, too.

"She smells good," Long, 29, told Winfrey when she asked what he liked about Barrymore. "She's beautiful," he said, "and funny. The most compassionate person I've ever met."

In reciprocation, Barrymore, explaining that "when you grow up … you decide what you want to be," said her relationship with Long was "healthy, productive, supportive and full of humor."

In all, she said, they're having an "excellent time."

Maturity Leads to Giving

Barrymore's epiphany of growing up and deciding what she wanted to be led her toward philanthropy, the current Vogue cover girl said, as she also announced her $1 million charitable donation to the World Food Programme, to help feed children in Africa.

"We have a dream," said WFP Executive Director Josette Sheeran, who accepted the check from Barrymore on the show, "to feed another 10 million hungry school children in Africa by Thanksgiving Day."

Also making an appearance – over the phone – was Barrymore's best friend, whom she calls "Poo": Cameron Diaz.

"I'm choked up," said the actress, "and so proud of this information [Drew]'s giving the world."

DREW GETS SNAPPY

Page Six

April 2, 2008 -- DREW Barrymore can now add Playboy photographer to her credits. The actress, an amateur photographer in her free time, borrowed a camera from the house fotog at Saturday's Playboy Golf lingerie party and started snapping away at Bunnies. "One Bunny was bent over, balancing teacups on her butt that Andy Milonakis had placed there, and Drew said, 'I have to get this shot,' " said our spy.

De Niro, Barrymore top 'Fine' cast

Beckinsale, Rockwell set for Miramax remake

By MICHAEL FLEMING

Robert De Niro, Drew Barrymore, Kate Beckinsale and Sam Rockwell are set to star in the Kirk Jones-directed "Everybody's Fine."

Miramax Films acquired worldwide rights on the film that will begin shooting in Connecticut later this month.

The remake of the Giuseppe Tornatore film "Stanno tutti bene" was written by Jones. He came aboard when the redo was first set up by Hollywood Gang Prods. and Cecchi Gori USA (Daily Variety, March 16, 2006).

De Niro will play a widower who realizes that his deceased wife was his only connection to his children. He decides on a whim to take a road trip to reconnect with each of his grown kids, discovering that their lives are far from perfect.

Gianni Nunnari will produce with Ted Field, Vittorio Cecchi Gori and Glynis Murray. Craig Flores, Callum Greene and Mike Weber are executive producers.

The deal marks Miramax's second significant acquisition of a picture that was nearing the start line. In February, Miramax agreed to team with Pathe on "Cheri," an adaptation of the 1920s novel by French author Colette that reteams "Dangerous Liaisons" star Michelle Pfeiffer, director Stephen Frears and screenwriter Christopher Hampton.

Barrymore will next be seen in "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Grey Gardens"; Beckinsale in "Nothing But the Truth," "Winged Creatures" and "Whiteout"; and Rockwell in "Frost/Nixon." /Variety

Drew Barrymore's Dog Diet

Drew Barrymore has reportedly put her dog Flossie on a diet.

The 'Charlie's Angels' star is said to be so worried about her yellow Labrador/Chow Chow mix breed dog's recent weight gain that she asked the vet to put her on prescription diet pills Slentrol.

A source close to the actress said: "Flossie has gained weight over the years, and Drew is concerned about her health. She loves that dog and would do anything to keep her healthy - even put her on a diet.

"She wants to make sure Flossie is around for as long as possible."

Drew - who is currently dating her 'He's Just Not That Into You' co-star Justin Long - was saved by Flossie when a fire struck the house she shared with then-husband Tom Green in 2001.

At around 3am, Flossie barked after smelling smoke and "literally banged on their bedroom door", according to Drew.

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Drew Barrymore's Dog Diet

Drew Barrymore has reportedly put her dog Flossie on a diet.

The 'Charlie's Angels' star is said to be so worried about her yellow Labrador/Chow Chow mix breed dog's recent weight gain that she asked the vet to put her on prescription diet pills Slentrol.

A source close to the actress said: "Flossie has gained weight over the years, and Drew is concerned about her health. She loves that dog and would do anything to keep her healthy - even put her on a diet.

"She wants to make sure Flossie is around for as long as possible."

Drew - who is currently dating her 'He's Just Not That Into You' co-star Justin Long - was saved by Flossie when a fire struck the house she shared with then-husband Tom Green in 2001.

At around 3am, Flossie barked after smelling smoke and "literally banged on their bedroom door", according to Drew.

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Diet pills? Why doesn't she just feed him less?

Yeah :rolleyes: Low fat food, less of it, and more walking/play time.....What works for humans works for pets too...Oh wait, in Hollywood, no one loses weight naturally <_< I really expected better from Drew though. I :wub: her, normally......

Yeah :rolleyes: Low fat food, less of it, and more walking/play time.....What works for humans works for pets too...Oh wait, in Hollywood, no one loses weight naturally <_< I really expected better from Drew though. I :wub: her, normally......

Next stop...doggie lipo.

Barrymore And Long Plan To Wed

Hot couple DREW BARRYMORE and JUSTIN LONG are planning to marry in the

Caribbean later this year (08), according to spies who overheard them plotting the ceremony over a recent lunch date.

The pair recently topped of a poll of Hollywood love-birds reportedly chatted

about an intimate affair, involving close friends and family members only.

An eavesdropper tells the National Enquirer that Long and Barrymore drew up a wish list of exotic resorts at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.

The pair recently cooed about the romance on Oprah Winfrey's TV talk show.

Twice married Barrymore said, "I've found a best friend, it's the best. This

relationship is great; it's healthy and it's productive and it's supportive and

it's full of humour. All our friends get along great, which is awesome because

we travel together in packs. We're having an excellent time."

Long added, "She smells great... (and) she's the most compassionate person

I've ever met."

Source: contactmusic

I'm shocked. :D

EXCLUSIVE: Rep: Drew Barrymore & Justin Long Split

Monday July 7, 2008

Justin Long and Drew Barrymore arrive at "A Night to Benefit Raising Malawi and UNICEF" hosted by Madonna and Gucci at theUnited Nations on Feb. 6, 2007 in New York City.

Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long have split, her rep tells Usmagazine.com exclusively.

"They are still friends," a source close to Barrymore tells Us.

Barrymore, 33, and Long, 30, have been together since August 2007.

"I've been very fortunate," Long told Us in November. "I just feel very blessed and happy!"

(See more newly single celebs.)

The two knew each other for seven years before becoming serious.

"My cheeks hurt, I'm so happy," Barrymore told March's Vogue when asked about the relationship.

Asked what comes to mind when he thinks about Barrymore, Long gushed to the magazine: "Beauty and light, and she shines it on everybody who comes into contact with her."

The couple will star in He's Just Not That Into You, due out in February.

"Distraught" Justin Withdraws From Drew's Film

Drew Barrymore apparently whipped him good.

A source tells E! News that Justin Long, who remains "distraught" over being dumped by the Charlie's Angels star, has dropped out of the roller derby comedy "Whip It!" which marks Barrymore's feature directorial debut.

"He couldn't stand working with her and not being with her," the Long insider says. "He's too upset."

Adds our source: "She dumped him. She was hot and cold. One minute she was in love with him amd the next she wanted to break up with him.

"He is so distraught over the split that he dropped out of the movie."

Chris Miller, a rep for Flower Films (Barrymore's production company with partner Nancy Juvonen), would not confirm whether Long had been formally attached to the project, saying, "It's bordering on his personal life," and directing E! News to Long's rep.

"We never comment on cast," Miller added.

Long's publicist, Carrie Gordon, did not immediately return calls for comment.

Whip It!, based on the book Derby Girls, which is about the life of a female roller derby player, begins shooting Monday in Michigan. Starring alongside Barrymore are Ellen Page, Juliette Lewis, Marcia Gay Harden, Zoe Bell and Kristen Wiig.

Reps for Long, 30, and Barrymore, 33, confirmed the formerly PDA-happy couple's breakup on July 7. The He's Just Not That Into You costars had dated for almost nine months and had celebrated Long's birthday together in June.

The duo also made a trek to see a live roller derby event in Los Angeles as preparation for the movie.

Apparently, Drew isn't sober and Justin got tired of her drinking. Sad. Drew hasn't had many stable relationships. Justin seemed good for her.

Apparently, Drew isn't sober and Justin got tired of her drinking. Sad. Drew hasn't had many stable relationships. Justin seemed good for her.

Drew drinks openly. I don't think this is a surprise to anyone, is it? If that was a problem for him, he shouldn't have gotten involved with her.

Drew hasn't had many stable relationships, but Fab was her longest, and I think strongest, relationship. But he just wouldn't marry her... I wonder who'll be next.