Sign in to follow this  
princess

Jessica Simpson

EOnline.com MORE JESSICA: Jessica Simpson set to release an expanded edition holiday album, ReJoyce--The Christmas Album, as well as a concert DVD on Nov. 23, Billboard reports.

EOnline.comDELAYED: The release of Jessica Simpson's latest album being pushed back from Nov. 22 to spring 2006, Us Weekly reports.

Pick Jessica Simpson's next single

Pop Watch Blog

Jessica Simpson has been busy peddling edible cosmetics, denying that ''Public Affair'' is about ex-husband Nick Lachey, and generously sampling other peoples’ work. So she hasn’t had time to pick the next single to be released off her new album. Instead, she has asked that you do it.

Among the voting choices (we won't discuss the borderline-sacrilegious cover of Dead or Alive's ''You Spin Me Round''): She’s spreading her wings on ''The Lover in Me'' (which incidentally the hater in me totally hates) and belonging to herself in the aptly named “I Belong to Me.” My favorite of the bunch, however, is the atrociously named ''B.O.Y.'' -- which basically consists of samples from the Cars and Cameo and a few hook-y synth riffs that make me want to hop in my convertible and right out of this godforsaken town.

Which song would you pick, Popwatchers?

Edited by Cutielb99

Pick Jessica Simpson's next single

Pop Watch Blog

Jessica Simpson has been busy peddling edible cosmetics, denying that ''Public Affair'' is about ex-husband Nick Lachey, and generously sampling other peoples’ work. So she hasn’t had time to pick the next single to be released off her new album. Instead, she has asked that you do it.

Among the voting choices (we won't discuss the borderline-sacrilegious cover of Dead or Alive's ''You Spin Me Round''): She’s spreading her wings on ''The Lover in Me'' (which incidentally the hater in me totally hates) and belonging to herself in the aptly named “I Belong to Me.” My favorite of the bunch, however, is the atrociously named ''B.O.Y.'' -- which basically consists of samples from the Cars and Cameo and a few hook-y synth riffs that make me want to hop in my convertible and right out of this godforsaken town.

Which song would you pick, Popwatchers?

I kinda wanna kill her for covering Dead or Alive's "You Spin Me Round." It's just so wrong -- it's up there with Madonna's cover of "American Pie".

Jessica Simpson: Uncensored!

ETonline.com

August 16, 2006

She has a new album and a new movie on the way, plus she's getting ready to co-host the Teen Choice Awards with DANE COOK, but first, JESSICA SIMPSON has a few things she wants to get off her chest!

"A naughty secret?" Jessica teases. "I have a very ... long ... tongue," a statement she emphasizes by doing her best GENE SIMMONS imitation. And from the looks of it, she just might be able to give him a run for the money!

All playfulness aside, Jessica has had to bounce back this year after a very public split from hubby NICK LACHEY, but she says she's been able to take it all in stride. "With anything in life that we go through, there are always things that are thrown in our way to try to trip our step," she notes. "But I believe in just staying steadfast."

"The thing that keeps me going," she says, "is my faith in knowing that what I'm doing is what I'm meant to be doing."

And what she's been doing is redirecting her focus on her creative endeavors. "Working on this album, I didn't really try for anything," she says. "I started recording about a year and a half ago. [The album] was supposed to come out a long time ago, but I missed my deadline and I didn't feel confident -- I was going through a tough time in my life and I wanted to take time off so I'd be able to deliver an album and give my all to the promotion behind it," she says openly. "So we put everything on hold for a little bit, and then all of a sudden, this new music started developing and I started writing from a better place in my life."

Plus, filming her movie, 'Employee of the Month,' "kept me on my toes," she admits. "It was a hard time in my life, but it was great to be surrounded by laughter, and it was great to be in New Mexico -- which is a place of serenity. It's really calming."

Jessica's new album, A Public Affair, debuts August 29, and her romantic comedy with Teen Choice Awards co-emcee Dane Cook, 'Employee of the Month,' hits theaters October 6.

Jessica Simpson Craves Junk Food

Jessica Simpson has re-hired her ex-personal trainer because she "can't resist" junk food.

The 'Pray Out Loud' singer - whose seemingly fuller figure was slammed after she was photographed wearing unflattering high-waisted jeans recently - has embarked on a strict fitness regime with Mike Alexander in a bid to control her cravings for calorific fried food.

A source said: "She just can't resist junk food. She literally needs to be watched all the time. Jessica has a problem with binge eating, which is usually triggered by stress.

"Jessica's most recent violation was indulging in the terrible trio of chicken wings, nachos, and alcohol at the Great Dane Pub in Madison, Wisconsin."

The 28-year-old blonde beauty - who is currently dating American football star Tony Romo - recently revealed she is launching a range of dresses to make all women feel sexy.

She said: "I know what flatters a woman, and trust me, I've been judged a lot in my life. By now I know what works if you're curvy.

"If my clothing and accessories make you feel great and let you walk proud and tall - in big, big platform shoes - then I'm happy."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Jessica Simpson Getting Golf Lessons, From Tiger

Jessica Simpson has asked Tiger Woods for golfing lessons.

The singer-and-actress - who has been sporting a seemingly fuller figure of late - wants to embrace a healthier lifestyle and so asked the US sportsman for tips.

A source said: "Jessica is taking it seriously. She even asked if Tiger Woods would give her some pointers, but he's been busy with his new baby."

As well as helping her to get in shape, Jessica, 28, thinks learning to play golf will bring her closer to her American football star boyfriend Tony Romo.

Tony is a huge fan of the pastime, so Jessica thinks it could be the perfect way for them to spent time together.

She has already signed up for a set of lessons, and has splashed out $8,400 on a Louis Vuitton golf bag and clubs to ensure she looks stylish as she learns.

Source monstersandcritics.com

if you like jessica simpson music you'll love lights, she's a new artist from canada. she has a really good pop vibe going with a lil bit of a electronic background.. all of her stuff is really good and easy to listen too. check it out at myspace.com/lights

Jessica Backs Ashlee's Broadway Stint

Jessica Simpson has voiced her pride over her little sister's upcoming Broadway performance.

Ashlee, 25, confirmed this week that she is currently in rehearsals to play the lead role of Roxie Hart in the stage version of Chicago.

Her 29-year-old sibling wrote on Twitter that she can't wait to see the show, explaining: "I get chillbumps from toes to noggin thinking about it! YAY!"

The sisterly backing comes after Ashlee publicly defended the 'Do You Know?' singer's new curvy figure, describing it as "incredible" and "sexy".

Source digitalspy.co.uk