princess

Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith

Holly MollyThe only person who's refused to sign off on their Punk'd appearance is Melanie Griffiths who burst into tears during the 'punking' and carried on crying harder after the reveal, sobbing and collapsing on the floor threatening to sue Aston Kutcher personally.It is possible to see the footage if you blow someone from MTV.

That must of been a sight, hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what they did to her!

Holly MollyThe only person who's refused to sign off on their Punk'd appearance is Melanie Griffiths who burst into tears during the 'punking' and carried on crying harder after the reveal, sobbing and collapsing on the floor threatening to sue Aston Kutcher personally.It is possible to see the footage if you blow someone from MTV.

That must of been a sight, hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what they did to her!
I don't understand the show "Punked". I caught one episode that my step daughters were watching. it was the one with Tommy Lee. I thought it was in horrible taste to let this man believe that he hit a child when not too long before that a child had died in his pool. I wondered why Tommy Lee would let that air. Michale Vartan was in an airplane that had problems or something. They would not let him off the plane or something. Maybe he started crying and felt that would ruin any tuff image of his. I think it is a sad day when a person's idea of a practical "joke" makes someone cry. No one needs to see someone set up to look like an ass. Hell we can just follow Britney Spears or her husband around and they do that on their own. Or the Simpson sister who was drunk at McDonalds.Of course I don't get any reality show either.

Actress MELANIE GRIFFITH has slammed US supermarket tabloid National Enquirer for publishing photographs of her attending Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings. The WORKING GIRL star has made no secret of her past battle with drink and drugs, but is disgusted by the Enquirer's latest front page story, which quotes the actress as saying, "It's true - I did have a drug relapse. I would go to the ends of the earth to buy cocaine and my drugs." Griffith's publicist ROBIN BAUM tells the New York Daily News, "Every single day that she goes to an AA meeting, there are paparazzi outside. "(It is) violating her privacy. "They chase her for the remainder of the day. They put her in danger."

wow... that is kinda sad, I mean if she's going to AA then she's trying to get help, and admitting she has a problem, and those things are hard enough for anybody, let alone having the paparazzi following you and making a big deal out of it...

If she'd wear the same clothes every day, the photogs wouldn't be interesting, and they'd leave her alone....Same AA mtg, same clothes?? Why bother taking a pic??

Except, then the paps make a big deal out of that. I remember one of the mags - US Weekly, I think - had a page a few years ago dedicated to all these different pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow in an ugly denim skirt. Obviously, the woman kept wearing it in hopes of getting the photographers to leave her alone, and instead the magazine made it look as tho' she was obsessed with her jean skirt!

"There were 150 women, all in their fifties and sixties, and they were wild, babe. I got almost raped!"– Antonio Banderas, on his craziest fans, to Premiere

Griffith Sued for Red Carpet Don't

E! Online Photo

The fashion police are after Melanie Griffith. (What took 'em so long?) :D

A stylist hired by the actress to dress and design clothes for her and two of her daughters for the Golden Globes has filed suit against the family, alleging the Griffith girls failed to pay him a $26,000 fee and reneged on a deal to mention his name on the red carpet.

Niklas J. Palm filed suit against Griffith--and, for good measure, husband Antonio Banderas--in Los Angeles Superior Court Friday, claiming breach of oral and written contract and intentional misinterpretation.

According to court documents, Griffith has not only refused to make good on the $25,960 Golden Globe styling fee, for which Palm outfitted the Working Girl actress and daughters Dakota Johnson and Stella Banderas, but added insult to injury in "forgetting" to name-check him on the red carpet, despite the fact that Palm has been in her and her husband's employ since last summer.

In the lawsuit, Palm said Griffith promised "that he will receive publicity that money could not buy, then conveniently forgot his name when reporters on the red carpet specifically asked who designed her beautiful gown, taking credit for the gown herself."

Palm says he first met Griffith last year, when he dressed her for an appearance on an infomercial for a Pilates video. Griffith and Banderas then hired Palm on Aug. 11, according to his complaint, and he performed several extreme makeover-like tasks on the actress' wardrobe, including arranging her closets, repairing, dying and recutting clothes, packing bags when she traveled, and putting together outfits for her WB sitcom Twins, other TV appearances and the Emmys last fall.

He claims he reorganized "closets full of Griffith's casual and formal wear; to sort out what is stylish and what is not," and researched her past red carpet missteps, which he says were both plentiful and "not at all positive or flattering for Griffith."

Palm also said he helped dress Banderas for his Legend of Zorro movie premiere, served as a stylist when Banderas earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and shopped for costumes for Banderas' Spanish-language film El Camino de Los Ingleses.

Per the suit, the star clients were picture-perfect up until the Golden Globes came around Jan. 16.

It was then, Palm said, that the couple refused to make good on the tab that brought Griffith rave red carpet reviews, as well as the failure to give him a shout-out as her stylist.

Palm, who was part of the 2004 Emmy-winning costume team for Carnivale, is seeking restitution of the bill, which the threesome agreed upon as $650 per hour for a minimum of 10 hours a day, as well as $98 for overtime.

Posted Image

Melanie Griffith reunites with ex Don Johnson (and his pregnant wife, Kelly Phleger) to celebrate their daughter Dakota's high school graduation Tuesday in Brentwood, Calif.

I did, until he hooked up with Melanie :D

I will never understand that hook-up. All the fine young things he could've gotten, and before anyone cusses me out for being superficial...Y'all know he could've gotten a woman who basically isn't a walking train wreck. :D

Yeah, the confusing thing about the Banderas/Griffith pairing is not that he's younger and way hotter than she is (which of course he is), but that she is so obviously hanging by a thread 95% of the time. (aside from her public appearance, has anyone seen her website? Melanie Online I mean come on!)

Maybe he has a savior complex. Who knows.

I did, until he hooked up with Melanie :D

I will never understand that hook-up. All the fine young things he could've gotten, and before anyone cusses me out for being superficial...Y'all know he could've gotten a woman who basically isn't a walking train wreck. :D
I think she got her hooks into him before he'd really made it over here, so he didn't realize what he was doing. Didn't she get pregnant very quickly the first time? Or married quickly? And I feel the same as princess - I thought he was hot until he hooked up with her. Having said that, I have a ton of respect for him for hanging in there!