princess

Beyonce and Jay-Z

Not even going to bother putting this in the BI forum :D

BLIND GOSSIP 01/09 **#2**

This couple is seriously out of touch. They think that everyone should love and admire them, even when they lie and behave arrogantly. So they are genuinely surprised when their own missteps cause bad publicity. How to quiet the haters? Their publicist has the answer! In an emergency meeting with the couple, the publicist told them to play the victim. So, to turn this situation around, they will be very quickly and consciously releasing news of past hardships to elicit sympathy. How could anyone pick on such wonderful people who have worked so hard and suffered so much to get where they are today? Shame on all you haters out there! You’re all just jelly!

So, to turn this situation around, they will be very quickly and consciously releasing news of past hardships to elicit sympathy.

Not sure if they've put out other news, but this makes me think of the line about a miscarriage in Jay-Z's song for the baby. Which also makes me wonder...did she really have a miscarriage and that's actually one of the underlying reasons for the use of a surrogate if she in fact used one? (And if not, would someone really go so low as to fabricate a miscarriage to strengthen a faked pregnancy and/or for sympathy/PR reasons? Yikes.)

Chitchat has been so silent recently!! Aren't we going to chat about this mess??

So, obviously Solange fought Jay. Beyonce has been seen without her diamond ring and is apparently getting her IV tattoo removed. Beyonce just posted a bunch of Solange pix to her Instagram.

Sooo - thoughts? Think Jay and Bey will make it? Divorce on the horizon?

And, oblig. "violence is never the answer" comment but I seriously love Solange.

Ok that's all.

Yes, it has been quiet around here.

Reading the gossip is more interesting to me than the video because I have a hard time figuring out what is going on. Fortunately, other people seem to be able to interpret security footage and write about it.

It's weird how Beyonce didn't move or anything. I can understand why JayZ wouldn't defend himself, if he fucked up, but why didn't Beyonce try to stop the fight? They were in public and they are SOOOOOOOO image conscious!

Chitchat has been so silent recently!! Aren't we going to chat about this mess??

So, obviously Solange fought Jay. Beyonce has been seen without her diamond ring and is apparently getting her IV tattoo removed. Beyonce just posted a bunch of Solange pix to her Instagram.

Sooo - thoughts? Think Jay and Bey will make it? Divorce on the horizon?

And, oblig. "violence is never the answer" comment but I seriously love Solange.

Ok that's all.

I heard that Solange removed all of her instagram photos of Beyonce although that was a couple days ago. Maybe the sisters have made up since then.

Solange deleted all of hers and then Beyoncé uploaded a bunch of photos of the two of them to her own feed yesterday, I think it was.

I've been off the forum because it was super difficult for me to access it over the last few weeks. I'd click the link and it would just never load.I assumed everyone was having the problem.

Solange deleted all of hers and then Beyoncé uploaded a bunch of photos of the two of them to her own feed yesterday, I think it was.

I've been off the forum because it was super difficult for me to access it over the last few weeks. I'd click the link and it would just never load.I assumed everyone was having the problem.

I've been experiencing that occasionally too

I'm loving all the memes with JayZ about Solange.

same - it's kinda fun.

And I love how B was able to walk out of that hotel and smile for the camera as though nothing was wrong. It's very difficult for me to plaster a smile on my face when I'm angry or unhappy - I'm always amazed by those who can.

I just wish they would say 'well, everyone knows about the fight so we might as well tell them what it was about.' I know it's not going to happen but a girl can dream :D

Right...

What's next? Separation? Rehab for Basement Baby? This isn't going to be the end of this.

Agreed that this isn't the end. Perhaps a separation in the works, but not until tour is over. I don't see rehab in Solange's future - I don't think she was wasted in that elevator and I don't see her doing rehab as some sort of mea culpa reputation saver. Never gave her much thought before but she's certainly got everyone's attention now.

Edited by fykeylicious

Solo is going to chump her cards and capitalize....

Give me collaboration or else ....

Give me a few dates on your upcoming tour or else....

Because I'm sick of shadowing you and your talent IS really below zero, your husband is on the DL/cheats on you with both genders, the abortion as a teen, the herpes, you're barely literate, the verbal and physical abuse, Kelly is our biological sister ( who can actually sing ) and you know rest so you better help me get paid!

Solo is going to chump her cards and capitalize....

Give me collaboration or else ....

Give me a few dates on your upcoming tour or else....

Because I'm sick of shadowing you and your talent IS really below zero, your husband is on the DL/cheats on you with both genders, the abortion as a teen, the herpes, you're barely literate, the verbal and physical abuse, Kelly is our biological sister ( who can actually sing ) and you know rest so you better help me get paid!

I could see this. Solange has never struck me as being anybody's fool.

jay-z-660.jpg

SMOKING HOT

Talk about a power couple! Beyoncé and Jay Z heat things up during opening night of their On the Run tour at Sun Life Stadium in Miami on Wednesday.

WTF are you wearing Beyonce? Could you be any more submissive!?! :BangHead:

• Like 1

TMZ

Beyonce sent Jay Z and the rest of the world a not-so-subtle signal during her concert Saturday night ... strongly intimating Hova was unfaithful to her.

Bey was performing her song "Resentment" -- all about being lied to and cheated on -- and she tweaked a few words to make the whole thing sound SUPER personal.

She tweaked the lyric, "Been ridin' with you for six years" and changed it to 12 YEARS. Not coincidentally, she's been with Jay for 12 years.

Then she changed the line "Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could" ... to "Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could."

Not clear why the change to "wack bitch" ... but the sentiment was clear ... being with someone for 12 years who was cheating on you. The crowd got the message and roared.

Rumors about possible infidelity have been surrounding the couple since TMZ posted the infamous Solange elevator fight video ... it certainly could explain why she was so mad.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz36KpX732t

Get Out Beyonce. Go.

Kate Leaver

Wednesday 23 July 2014 3:54pm

BeyJay2.jpg

By KATE LEAVER

If you believe their fans, Beyonce and Jay Z are about to kill real love.

Rumour has it that Beyonce and Jay Z will get divorced when they finish their Mr and Mrs Carter world tour. They’re travelling with relationship counsellors, and they’ve both been seen without rings. Cheating and beating rumours have been around a long time, but this time it’s different. This time it’s louder. There’s momentum.

With so many fans chanting, “Don’t do it, Beyonce!” you may not be able to hear what I’m going to say next. It may surprise you. It might actually make you angry.

Because while millions of people want the Mr & Mrs Carter fairytale to endure, I’m yelling, “Run, Beyonce. Run! Get out, get out, get out.”

Judging by the emotional tweets of their fans, perhaps it’s just me and Solange Knowles who think Beyonce would be better off without Jay Z. The consensus out there seems to be that if Bey and Jay can’t make it, nobody can. Romance is dead, love is over, all hope is gone, etc.

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/celebrities/beyonce-jay-z-cheating-rumors/#slKOWjI2tMy5QTx4.99

But before we mourn the possible end of Bey and Jay, let’s get real about their relationship. Their public romance has been painstakingly manufactured, but not even Bey’s publicist can make rumours of infidelity, dysfunction, and aggression disappear completely.

We’re talking about one of the most powerful couples in the world. They’re friends with the Obamas, they make more than $63 million a year, and they can dominate the international news cycle for six days with one well-timed elevator fight that wasn’t even directly between them.

Together, they’ve got 27 Grammys, 20 Billboard Music awards, $1 billion in personal wealth, 112 million social media followers, 11 houses, 7 fragrances, two world tours and one very cute child.

But all of their success and the angst about them splitting is based on a very questionable idea: That Shawn “Jay Z” Carter is a good person.

BeyJayTexas.jpg

I dispute that.

Consider this.

Jay Z has spent the past decade rebranding himself, forcing the world to forget that he can be a terrible human. It’s one of the most stunning public transformations in pop culture history — the young criminal who turned himself around from rough beginnings, became a rap god, and married the undisputed queen of pop.

This isn’t just about bad boy made good. Of course people can change. But there are many who believe Jay Z hasn’t actually changed. He’s just done a very good spin job.

Don’t underestimate Beyonce’s halo effect on Jay Z’s image — being married to a strong, beautiful, wealthy feminist is an astoundingly smart business move.

Cynical? Perhaps.

Sure, Jay Z rides the subway to concerts (which is conveniently captured for social media) and chats to old ladies (ditto). When his daughter, Blue Ivy, was born, he publicly promised to stop using the word ‘bitch’ in his lyrics. And he cultivates a real good-guy image, popping by the White House to visit President Obama, being a dad, and touring with his wife.

But Jay Z’s also the guy who shot his brother with a shotgun when he was 12, dealt cocaine for years, and got 3 years jail for stabbing record producer Lance “Un” Rivera in 1999 with a 9 inch blade. That’s only 15 years ago.

He’s the guy who punched and shoved a young female fan backstage at one of his concerts, when she asked for an autograph. He’s the guy who defiantly sang about domestic violence in his duet with Beyonce, compared himself to Ike Turner, tried to get a coke dealer out of jail to work with him, and stands by fully clothed while his wife gyrates on-stage in her underwear. And he still uses the word ‘bitch’ in his lyrics.

beyonce-jay-z-solange-inline.jpgDespite a $63m-a-year income, it appears Jay Z rarely donates to charity or does philanthropic work of a visible kind. In an interview with Rap Radar journalist Elliot Wilson, Jay Z explained this lack of generosity: “My presence is charity. Just who I am. Just like Obama’s is. Obama provides hope. Whether he does anything, the hope that he provides for a nation, and outside of America is enough. Just being who he is.”

Oh, and there was that time he said something so vile, his sister-in-law Solange Knowles fly-kicked him in the elevator of a hotel. Whatever that was.

Look, making judgments about a marriage — whether it’s between famous strangers or friends — is not really possible. Divorce is devastating, especially when there’s a child involved. We will never truly know what goes on between Beyonce Knowles and Shawn Carter… But enough people have whispered bad things about Jay Z now (rumours we cannot publish here but have gained a certain level of credibility because independent sources have verified them), it’s possible that Beyonce would be better off without him.

Beyonce’s fans worship her in an almost cult-like way. She’s such a prominent role model, she has the genuine ability to affect the way people think and behave. If she’s in a relationship that’s affecting her negatively, she needs to get out.

Because if she can get out, so can the women who worship her.

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/celebrities/beyonce-jay-z-cheating-rumors/#slKOWjI2tMy5QTx4.99

Edited by princess