princess

Beyonce and Jay-Z

fykeylicious, on 23 Jul 2014 - 1:52 PM, said:

I WANT TO KNOW THE RUMORS!!!!

Remember this blind? :huh:

Today's Blind Items - The Killings

Six months ago this A+ list celebrity was almost killed. It was shortly after she gone on a three day bender and was telling people stories she should have kept quiet. The celebrity was back home and while she was sleeping her car blew up. Nobody really discussed it but apparently there was a timer on the car and it went off at a certain time which was supposed to be when the celebrity was in it. She had overslept by several hours.

Others have not been so lucky. There was the music producer in Europe who started complaining that some of his tracks had been stolen and the next thing you know he was dead.

There was the woman who was telling friends that she had seen an A++ list celebrity with a gun in his hands standing over a body. The woman was found dead a few hours later above a nightclub.

There was a woman who knew secrets that no other person knew. She was threatening to write a book about what she knew and a short time later she was dead. The world was distracted by her sketchy death with news that took the world by storm, especially in the way it was delivered.

A rapper in jail was supposed to have been killed but ended up giving up a name she had been holding back. That name was soon killed. No one thought the rapper would give up the name so people started paying tribute to the rapper even though she was still alive.

Another former A list rapper was framed for a crime because he had threatened to expose a sexual relationship with his then girlfriend and the mastermind behind all of these killings and threats.

Has there been another killing in this long line of killings? I don't think anyone will ever find out.

• Like 2

He underwent a stunning transformation? Really? He gives off a distinctly unpleasant vibe, I don't know how anyone can miss that. People actually think he's a nice guy? I am shocked to hear that.

Edited by theempress
  • Like 1

Good memory - makes sense! Thank you :)

Anyone got suggestions for some of the other people in this item? The female rapper in jail - foxy brown or Remy Ma?

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Like 1

Good memory - makes sense! Thank you :)

Anyone got suggestions for some of the other people in this item? The female rapper in jail - foxy brown or Remy Ma?

Some names are suggested here.

http://pagesix.com/2014/07/29/beyonce-jay-z-earning-4m-per-gig-on-tour/

I'd put up with a lot (including my own wing of the house/s we own) for my share of $84M :tantrum:

In my regular life, I'm not mercenary. But if I were a money making celeb, I can see how my priorities & resultant actions could change.....

I know a lot of couples in my personal life that waited a little while to tell everyone about their split due to timing reasons - in case they changed their minds after a few weeks of separation, chance to tell certain family members in person before it became public knowledge, time to settle financial matters without "input" from friends, whatever. Now the JZ/Beyonce situation is kind of the same thing, just way more amplified and higher $$ stakes. But I don't fault them for waiting a bit before making it public knowledge. Now if this goes on for years, that's another matter...

Or, as Winston Churchill apocryphally said to Lady Astor 9 (or, any socialite), "Madam, we've already established that [you are that kind of woman]. Now we are haggling about the price."

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Winston_Churchill

In this case, ZJ and Beyonce are both "that kind of woman" since they are both keeping up appearances for a paycheck :D

Or, as Winston Churchill apocryphally said to Lady Astor 9 (or, any socialite), "Madam, we've already established that [you are that kind of woman]. Now we are haggling about the price."

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Winston_Churchill

In this case, ZJ and Beyonce are both "that kind of woman" since they are both keeping up appearances for a paycheck :D

True, but I was actually referring to my own mercenary tendencies as my current salary doesn't make me think that way, but $84M would. So while normally I wouldn't think of myself as "that kind of woman", apparently I'm just haggling over the price :jumping1:

True, but I was actually referring to my own mercenary tendencies as my current salary doesn't make me think that way, but $84M would. So while normally I wouldn't think of myself as "that kind of woman", apparently I'm just haggling over the price :jumping1:

Ha ha ha! I hear ya! :D

Beyonce Asked Gwyneth Paltrow For Jay Z Divorce Advice; Planning Amicable Split
CELEBRITY NEWSAUG. 20, 2014 AT 11:45AM BY SIERRA MARQUINA

US Magazine

That's what friends are for! Beyonce, whose marriage to rapper Jay Z has been on the rocks the past few months, has asked Gwyneth Paltrow for divorce advice, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

The "Crazy in Love" singer "has sought Gwyneth Paltrow's advice as she plans her split," the insider says. Multiple sources tell Us that Queen Bey, 32, and Jay, 44, will separate in the fall, after completing their On The Run tour dates.

Blue Ivy's mom is planning for the breakup to echo the Goop founder's amicable "conscious uncoupling" from Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, the first source says.

"The day after the announcement, Bey and Jay will be spotted together," adds the insider. "The two will be all lovey-dovey."

Earlier in the month, while in town for their Los Angeles shows, Beyonce stopped by Paltrow's Brentwood home. Last year the singer gushed about the Oscar winner, calling her "incredible" and a "great friend on every level."

:vomit2:

beyonce-knowles-9-e1408986865448.jpgGood Morning, Blinders!

Boy, was that VMAs show last night messy or what? Every time you think an awards show can’t get worse than the one before it… it does!

It was definitely The Beyonce Show. She told producers when they could and could not film her reaction shots, kept her little sister out of camera range, huffed and puffed her way through half a dozen disjointed numbers, and called herself a feminist. See my ass? See my vagina? Feminism!

Did any of you buy her “surprise” that Jay-Z presented her with some silly award and called her “The Greatest Living Entertainer’? Who else did you think was going to present it?

Well, at least Blue Ivy got to see Mommy spread her legs wide open and gyrate on the stripper pole. Feminism!

You’re getting a BG12345 today! Enjoy!

Love, Ace

Yeah, I'm not the only one that gets annoyed at her undeserved feminist rep!! :monkey:

Anybody who is photographed in S/M latex is advertising that she is anything but a feminist.

Has anybody started the divorce announcement countdown?

Anybody who is photographed in S/M latex is advertising that she is anything but a feminist.

No... It was a publicity stunt, ( the Solange fight included ) to sell tickets for their tour!

No... It was a publicity stunt, ( the Solange fight included ) to sell tickets for their tour!

If it is a publicity stunt, you would think that there would be better ways to sell tickets and you have to wonder how long the stunt is going to last

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/25511/20141109/beyonce-and-jay-z-marriage-rumors-on-the-run-tour-couple-fight-at-brooklyn-nets-game.htm

She's as high as a kite. The rumor is that she took prescription drugs with alcohol.

I am not a fan of Kanye (except for Goldigger) and now I'm all out pissed that Jay Z is trying to buy my beloved Prince's music catalog. I'm sure you all know more about Beyonce than I do, but I just don't understand the hype. Is she that good? Does she have real musical talent or does shaking & showing her bootatas (booty and tatas) the real draw?

• Like 1

I am not a fan of Kanye (except for Goldigger) and now I'm all out pissed that Jay Z is trying to buy my beloved Prince's music catalog. I'm sure you all know more about Beyonce than I do, but I just don't understand the hype. Is she that good? Does she have real musical talent or does shaking & showing her bootatas (booty and tatas) the real draw?

I could give a fig about Jay or Ye but I do believe Beyonce is an artist of the highest caliber. Anyone who thinks she's simply the result of good production is, in my opinion, uninformed.

I think she has truly come into her own the past few years, and I'm sure ditching her father had a lot to do with it.

This video splices together lots of moments from her entire career to show how in control of everything she is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lo5kxo6fwA

There are actually several videos like this on youtube.

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Like 1

Supposedly it's all not true according to Londell, who has denied this and the first Billboard article about a $35 mil sale. In spite of his denials though, I'm not sure his word can be trusted. From what I've heard, this may just be streaming rights....but I don't know that for a fact....because it's not "true" :rolleyes: I wasn't happy Prince went with Tidal for streaming, but it's co-owned by other artists and we all know how Prince felt about that. It may also be a temporary deal too.

Something really bugs me about this couple. Not a fan of either of them personally. I will say I know a few of B's songs and I'll dance along, but I've been known to dance to a few Britney Spears songs too, so....

• Like 1