princess

Beyonce and Jay-Z

Throw us a bone, Anti! Even just one story.

YES!!

ACTUALLY, why don't you just tell us a few good stories about your cousin BE..cky. I love Becky stories!

sure. You know we all like talking about cousin Becky. I heard she may stop by and tell us her stories herself !!! lol

Hey, you know what I always enjoyed? Antianeirai blind items! Anyone else with me?

Maybe we need to revisit a few? ;)

Two of my friends have worked with her. One who worked with her closely for years until they were fired without any good extra $$ for getting to old and someone who worked with her in studio for awhile. She is a horrible tight wad who was *ahem* a tiny bit promiscuous :ninja: before she got with Jay. She is also completely impersonal like an emotional cripple, don't believe that Papa Knowles is the one who main drives over everyone... she is very much like that herself but they have him take the blame so that her "image" won't be sullied. I actually don't know why Jay is still with her :huh: he is way more down to earth. Crap, even Kanye isn't as egotistical. I have to ask permission before I post anything too good, I don't want my gossip cut off :D

Beyonce's Dad Slapped with Paternity Suit

TMZ has learned a woman has filed a paternity case against Beyonce's dad, Mathew Knowles.

We've learned Alexsandra Wright filed the case in L.A. County Superior Court. Wright lives in L.A. -- she works in the name-branding business. We're told she's in her late 30s.

Wright, who is 6-months pregnant, filed the case last week, alleges Knowles is the father. Sources say Wright is repped by Neal Hersh, who is currently repping Lamar Odom in the prenup negotiations with Khloe Kardashian.

Mathew has been married to Tina Knowles since 1980.

Mathew could not be immediately reached for comment. Ditto Neal Hersh.

Source: TMZ

Beyonce and Jay-Z Reportedly Trying For a Baby

BEYONCE Knowles and her husband Jay-Z are trying for a baby, it has been claimed.

According to the New York Daily News, Jay let slip his and Knowles’ family plans during a conversation with Gotham magazine editor in chief Cristina Greeven Cuomo.

The couple — who have been together for several years — wed in secret on April 4, 2008.

Knowles, 28, has previously admitted she’s terrified of becoming a mom.

“I’m terrified of having a child,” she said in December last year. “No way!

“I’m terrified of delivering a child because I saw my nephew being born. That traumatized me.

“I’m only 27. I’ve got time.”

Source showbizspy

Beyonce, Paul McCartney in Thanksgiving specials

ABC says Paul McCartney and Beyonce (bee-AHN'-say) will star in back-to-back one-hour specials Thanksgiving night.

The evening starts at 9 p.m. EST with a Beyonce concert that was taped over the summer in Las Vegas.

That will be followed by a McCartney special that includes highlights from his July concert at Citi Field in New York City. The stadium in Queens is next to the former site of Shea Stadium, where he and his fellow Beatles rocked at the height of Beatlemania. Footage from that 1965 concert also will air during the special.

Both specials will offer interviews and personal glimpses of the stars.

___

ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...L#ixzz0WaXedSCL

I love that gossip about her...she seems like the type who has a gigantic ego. Hard to believe though that her ego is bigger than Kanye!!!!

I always thought that story that she has a "stage" personality and her own shows her to be VERY strange.

I don't think it's that weird. I can't imagine what it takes to be a show(wo)man and be on stage performing (in whatever genre) and it doesn't strike me as all that odd you would develop a crutch to help you get into the right frame of mind. Would you really want a stage performer to be "on" all the time- at the dentist or riding in a cab with you? I think Beyonce is just very clear where that separation is for her.

At the same time, creative genuis is DIFFERENT from you and me, and for a good reason. Can lead to addiction, mental illness, or just, you know, different persona ;)

Beyonce's Bags Get Own Hotel Room

Beyonce proved her superstar status in Britain earlier this week - she hired an extra hotel suite to store her designer stage outfits.

The "Crazy In Love" hit maker is currently touring the U.K. and performed in Liverpool, north-west England on Wednesday night.

The singer stayed at the Lowry Hotel in nearby Manchester - but paid out for an additional room in Liverpool for her clothes.

A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "She had seven suitcases, three hand-luggage bags and two boxes, all for her mammoth gig.

"Beyonce doesn't do things by halves - especially where her performances are concerned. So in the cases there were apparently 14 dresses along with numerous pairs of shoes. Another box was full of make-up and the other had about 25 wigs in it."

Source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0Wnd4ytM1

Jay-Z's Musical Move

Jay-Z is co-producing a Broadway musical about a Nigerian musician and political activist.

The 39-year-old rapper is producing 'Fela!' - a play based on the life of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, who is credited as one of the founders of afrobeat and who died in 1997 - with Hollywood couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.

Jay-Z - whose artistic involvement is thought to be minimal given that the show is already in previews - has not publicly revealed how much money he has invested in the production.

Jay-Z, Will and Jada will be making an appearance on the red carpet when the show opens at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre, in New York, next Monday (23.11.09).

'Fela!' is directed and choreographed by Tony Award-winning star Bill T. Jones, and music for the show has been arranged by the Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra.

Source monstersandcritics.com

Beyonce Has Big Plans For Time Off

R&B superstar BEYONCE wants to go incognito for two months next year (10) so she can take in the art, history and entertainment on offer in her adopted home of New York.

The Irreplaceable hitmaker hopes to reorganise her hectic work schedule and take some time off in the spring (10) to make the most of the culture available in the Big Apple, where she lives with her rapper husband Jay-Z.

But Beyonce won't be spending all her down time at home - she is also looking forward to travelling the world without her entourage and go sightseeing on her own.

She says, "I usually know what I'm going to do within a year. I have the next year planned out. But for the first time ever, after a couple of dates in February and a couple of award shows, I promised myself that that it's time to smell the roses. I'm going to take - hopefully - a couple of months off. I'm not going to plan anything.

"I'll perhaps take some art classes, I'll visit some museums and I'll check out some shows on Broadway. I'd like to travel somewhere - maybe back to Egypt - without anyone, without any security, and focus on things I've always wanted to do myself."

Source contactmusic

Beyonce Knowles Wants Career Break

Beyonce Knowles wants to take a six-month break from music.

The 'Crazy in Love' singer - who is married to hip-hop mogul Jay-Z - thinks she worked too hard last year and needs time off to focus more on her personal life, including spending time with her five-year-old nephew Daniel.

She said: "It's definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries.

"I'd like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again.

"I'm going to do random things. I want to go to restaurants, maybe take a class and see some movies and Broadway shows.

"I'll spend more time with Daniel. He's a wonderful kid, amazing, so smart. And I spoil him, so it's a lot of work. He's a 24-hour job."

However, Beyonce, 28, admits she will find her music sabbatical tough.

She said in an interview with the USA Today newspaper: "It will be the hardest thing in the world for me to make myself not do an album and shoot a video and turn it in and say, 'I'm ready!'

"I already have all these melodies and ideas in my head. I have to tell myself, 'Sit down! Sit down!' "

Source femalefirst

R&B superstar Beyonce will introduce video game fans to her fashion line when items from her Dereon label are featured in computer giant Nintendo's Style Savvy release.

The singer signed up as the new face of the Nintendo DS handheld console last year (09) and she is set to capitalize on the deal by promoting her fashionable wares via the game, in which players manage a virtual clothes boutique.

Five items from Dereon will be available for fans to download in Style Savvy later this year (10) and Beyonce is confident her creations will be a hit with gamers.

She says, "Fashion is something I've been familiar with my whole life. (Style Savvy) can teach young girls a sense of business and of responsibility. You have to be a good listener and pay attention to what the customers want. It also teaches you about fashion, using terms that fashion people use, like 'asymmetrical.'

"

It will be fun. The clothes in the game are great, so cute and detailed, and there's always something new. It's like playing dress-up, only with digital technology instead of dolls."

The Dereon line isn't the only celebrity label to feature in the game - five pieces from designer Charlotte Ronson's 2009 collection are currently available for download.

Source: Panachereport.com

Jay-Z shocked by Eminem's bulletproof vest

Hip-hop superstar Jay-Z was shocked to discover his friend Eminem wears a bulletproof vest - insisting he feels sorry for the rapper because there is a "dark cloud" hanging over him.

Jay-Z teamed up with Eminem in the studio in 2003, a year after the "Stan" hitmaker released his highly-acclaimed record "The Eminem Show."

The "Big Pimpin'" star admits he felt body armor under his pal's clothes when he gave him a hug - and he realized the extent of Eminem's problems.

He tells Interview magazine, "I never even told him this, but I remember that Eminem came into the studio when we made "Moment of Clarity," which he produced, on "The Black Album." So here's Eminem. It's 2003, he was, like, the biggest rapper in the world - he sold, like, 20 million records worldwide or some ridiculous number.

"But when he came to the studio, I remember I hugged him and I could feel that he had on a bulletproof vest. I couldn't imagine being that successful. I mean, he's a guy who loves rap and wanted to be successful his whole career. Then he finally gets it, and there's this dark cloud over him. He has to be afraid to walk around New York freely. I was like, 'Here it is. You've gotten everything you wanted, and now you're a prisoner of your own fame.' That's sad to me - that you have to walk around in a bulletproof vest after you've sold 20 million records. I found it sad."

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Beyoncé: 'I Definitely Want A Child'

Beyoncé has revealed that she "definitely" wants to have a child in the future.

The 'Crazy In Love' star, who is an aunt to sister Solange's 5-year-old son, told Allure magazine that she wanted to start a family but would let it happen naturally.

"I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew it's a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax," she said.

She went on to suggest that her songwriting "niche" is "anthems", saying: "Probably the best songs I write are about relationships, and flipping the roles between women and men, and things that women go through.

"Growing up in a female group and in a hair salon, I have always been passionate about women. I just think we need each other, and the things that inspire me to write songs are things that I think women need to hear."

She added: "I'm happy to be a voice, one of the many. I'm happy to be, in some way, a role model."

Beyoncé, who married husband Jay-Z in 2008, previously hinted that she wanted to start a family after her world tour finished.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Jay-Z And U2's Charity Song

Jay-Z and U2 have recorded a duet to raise money for charity.

The '99 Problems' rapper and the legendary Irish rockers have joined together to collaborate on a single with the help of producer Swizz Beatz to generate funds for victims of the devastating earthquakes in Haiti.

U2 rocker The Edge - who is joined by Bono, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr. in the band - revealed on Irish radio station 2FM: "Bono got a call from a producer, Swizz.

"He and Jay-Z wanted to do something for Haiti. So Bono came up with a phrase on the phone and last night we were here, we wrote a song, finished, recorded, and sent it back to them.

"So, that might be the next thing you hear from us."

Meanwhile, 31-year-old producer Swizz has the promised the track he made with the band and the rapper - who is known to friends as Hova - will be "amazing".

He tweeted: "Me, Bono, Hova have something to say about Haiti. Stay tuned.

"I told you I was working on something amazing for Haiti. They need us!"

The release date is not yet known.

In the meantime, some of the world's biggest musicians are preparing to perform at an international Haiti telethon on Friday evening (22.01.10) to help raise funds.

Coldplay and Jay-Z have been confirmed to perform at a London location, while Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow and Keith Urban will all sing in Los Angeles.

Haitian-born singer Wyclef Jean - who has led a money-raising appeal for the cause - will perform in New York alongside Mary J Blige, Shakira, Sting and Bruce Springsteen.

The Caribbean nation has suffered another devastating earthquake today (20.01.10), while the area is still recovering from last week's first natural disaster.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Beyoncé: 'I Used To Iron My Hair'

Beyoncé has revealed that she used to iron her hair when she was in Destiny's Child.

The singer, who recently confirmed that she is taking a six-month break, claimed that she used several methods to try out different styles.

"I remember when I started doing my hair myself - I cut bangs, and I started curling my hair and pressing it, literally, with an iron," she told Allure.

"The girls from Destiny's Child, we would put our hair on the ironing board, and iron it, which is so crazy!

"My mom was like, 'We have to get you out of your own hair, because you are destroying it!'"

Beyoncé recently admitted that she no longer needs her alter ego Sasha Fierce, insisting that she has learned to combine her true self with her stage persona.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Beyonce has a new sister!

A snitch just told MediaTakeOut.com that Alexsandra Wright, the woman who filed a paternity suit against Mathew Knowles months ago, recently gave birth to a daughter.

And word is DNA tests just came back - confirming that the child is, in fact, a Knowles. As we reported earlier, Beyonce's mom Tina OFFICIALLY filed to divorce Mathew in November.

No word yet on the baby's name. Wonder if she can be the next member of Destiny's child.

Source mediatakeout.com

No Beyoncé, Jay-Z 'Marriage Contract'

It has been reported that there is no marriage contract between Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z.

Earlier this week, the R&B superstar was alleged to have admitted in an interview with Neon that she approves of contracts between couples.

According to Global Grind, the magazine has claimed that they confronted the writer of the article and that he was unable to verify the statements about the marriage contract.

The statement read: "We sincerely apologize to Ms. Knowles and her management for all personal inconvenience that may have arisen due to the publication of this interview."

The magazine later claimed that they were a creditable publication but that they failed to fact check before publishing the story.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Driving Instructor Jay-Z

Jay-Z is teaching his wife Beyonce Knowles how to drive.

The 'Single Ladies' singer has been going out on morning drives in New York with her 40-year-old husband, avoiding the rush hour glare of commuters and steering clear of paparazzi.

A source said: "Jay and Beyonce normally go out mid-morning when it's quiet. Their bodyguards are always in tow but they never ride in the car with them."

Beyonce, 28, is doing so well in the lessons that Jay-Z, 40, is looking to buy a car for her - although she is keen to avoid anything too flashy, scuppering his plans to get her a Bentley.

The source added to The Sun newspaper: "Beyonce wants something smaller. Money isn't an issue but she doesn't want to feel like she's driving a tank.

"She does want a car that's big enough to take out her family and friends if she needs to though."

Beyonce has previously revealed she would like to start a family at some point in the future, and wants to be just like her own mother Tina - who helped nurture her talent in Destiny's Child as a young girl.

She said: "It's not time for that yet. But definitely there will be a time. I want to be a great mother, the kind of mother that I have. I want the same bond that I had with my mom and that would be enough for me.

"The security and love I feel being in a relationship, a marriage, it's absolutely incredible. Incredible."

Source femalefirst