Sign in to follow this  
princess

Britney Spears

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/29/britney-spears-conservatorship-hearing-end-jamie-spears-mental-evaluation/

3:17 PM PT -- Jamie Spears has been suspended as Britney's conservator and he must turn over all books and records associated with the conservatorship. The judge appointed CPA John Zabel as temporary conservator of the estate until December 31.

There was a fight over when to end the conservatorship. Jamie's lawyer asked to end it today, but Rosengart wanted it terminated in 30 to 45 days.  A source with direct knowledge tells TMZ, Rosengart wants the delay so he can get the books and records and uncover possible "corruption" in the conservatorship.

Rosengart made it clear ... he's not speaking for himself. He says Britney is begging to get her dad out of the conservatorship.

wedding-bride-and-groom-7.png

The Wedding Guest

November 12, 2021

[Blind Gossip]

Yes, she was invited to the big celebrity wedding.

She had known Bride for decades and was excited about being part of her special day.

Then she started getting uneasy about the event.

I don’t know if I would call her paranoid but she has gotten really suspicious about people’s motives. She can’t even trust her own family anymore.

What changed her mind about the wedding?

The ask changed.

She thought she was going to be a regular wedding guest and just have a good time and cut loose.

What she didn’t expect was to be asked to sign a release and get filmed. Plus she didn’t want her first musical performance in a while to be for someone else’s benefit.

She wants total control over her image now and she wasn’t sure if she was getting used by [Bride] for publicity so she just decided to make an excuse and avoid it.

Our Singer is not as innocent as she used to be. She is standing up for herself and saying “No.”

It’s great that she feels free to do that now!

It will be interesting to see if the Bride whose wedding she skipped attends Our Singer’s own wedding when the time comes.

Yes, Singer’s wedding is coming!

Similar: Engagement Is A Head Scratcher

Singer:

Bride:

[Optional] Do you think Bride was using Singer? Will Bride attend Singer’s wedding?

Wow, so Paris Hilton asked Britney Spears to sing at her wedding :blink:

• Haha 1

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/28 **41**
OSCARS: Much to the chagrin of the boyfriend, this permanent A list "singer" was invited to the magazine party, but chose not to attend. Apparently the boyfriend tried his best to come without her, but the powers that be said no.

• Haha 1

So she is getting married today.  Her kids aren't there.  Only one of her brothers is there.  Still 100+ guests.  Then this happens.  Seriously, can't make this shit up :D

Britney Spears’ ex-husband Jason Alexander attempts to crash singer’s wedding

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/09/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexander-crashes-singers-wedding/

• Haha 1

It’s weird that her kids aren’t coming, right? I mean the family, sure, but her kids? Does she have any relationship with them?

17 hours ago, dixiedoodah said:

It’s weird that her kids aren’t coming, right? I mean the family, sure, but her kids? Does she have any relationship with them?

I suspect any relationship she has with with her sons is one of financial support.

Though to be fair, I probably would also pass on the chance of seeing my mother twirling around naked too.

• Haha 1

Entertainment Lawyer

Blind Item #11

The significant other of this A+/A list singer who has been in the news as of late for things that happened in the past, is being troublesome. He desperately wants her pregnant so he can assure his financial future. He owes a lot of people a lot of money.

• Sad 1

Britney Spears Friends & Family Planned Intervention 'I'm Afraid She's Gonna Die'

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/09/britney-spears-family-friends-intervention-substance-abuse/

Britney Spears has been struggling with her mental health and substance abuse, and both problems are now dire enough that people closest to her planned an intervention ... TMZ has learned. As one source in regular contact with Britney told TMZ, "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... people around Britney have become alarmed by her erratic, volatile behavior. We're told she's taking meds that "hype her up." Our sources say she's been "flying off the handle" with increasing regularity and is not taking the medications that stabilize her.

Our sources say her manager rented a house in the L.A. area for several months and the plan was to take an unsuspecting Britney to the house, where her husband Sam Asghari, her manager, an interventionist and doctors would be present, in an attempt to convince her she needed help. We're told Jamie Spears, Lynne Spears and Britney's 2 sons were not involved. The plan was for the intervention to go down Tuesday.

We're told the plan was for Britney to live in the rented house for as long as 2 months while she received both medical treatment and psychological counseling.

That plan changed Tuesday ... we're told Britney became "somewhat aware" of the plan and for some reason it all changed and the intervention idea was scrapped. We asked multiple people connected to Britney and Sam why the plug would be pulled given her condition -- we got no answers.

Our sources say Britney agreed to meet with a doctor -- we don't know if it's a physician or a therapist. We're told Britney met with the doctor Wednesday late afternoon and it "went well."

TMZ broke the story, Britney was spotted at a restaurant near her home last month where witnesses tell us she was acting "manic." In video, obtained by TMZ, Britney can be heard rambling incoherently.

As you know, Britney was placed in a conservatorship for 13 years after being involuntarily committed twice. The conservatorship ended in November 2021 ... in no small part because of the #FreeBritney movement. The judge did not order a medical evaluation before ending the conservatorship ... despite the fact doctors regularly weighed in before the court over the 13 years.

It still bugs me that the judge bowed down to social pressure and dissolved a 13-year conservatorship without one single medical evaluation for someone that has such a long-term history of mental illness and self-harm.  :BangHead:

• Like 3