princess

Teri Hatcher

Ewwwww! Look at that scrawny arm! Like something from a Hallowe'en film. That gristly neck of hers is the stuff of nightmares, too. I wish she'd eat a few sandwiches.

TERI HATCHER is furious with Desperate Housewives bosses, because they keep digitally reducing the size of her nipples. The brunette beauty’s excitable nipples mean producers have to spend thousands on computer wizardry to clean up the sexy shots. However, Teri insists other TV shows would allow her to flaunt her best assets. She said: "The whole first season, thousands of dollars were spent digitally erasing my nipples. "I think Grey’s Anatomy gets to have nipples and I have a little beef to have with the network about that. "Then again, they are on at 10 o’clock – 10 o’clock, you can have nipples, 9 o’clock, no nipples."

Teri - shut up about the nipples already! If you have no sense of personal shame, at least think of your poor daughter! -_-

TERI HATCHER is furious with Desperate Housewives bosses, because they keep digitally reducing the size of her nipples. The brunette beauty’s excitable nipples mean producers have to spend thousands on computer wizardry to clean up the sexy shots. However, Teri insists other TV shows would allow her to flaunt her best assets. She said: "The whole first season, thousands of dollars were spent digitally erasing my nipples. "I think Grey’s Anatomy gets to have nipples and I have a little beef to have with the network about that. "Then again, they are on at 10 o’clock – 10 o’clock, you can have nipples, 9 o’clock, no nipples."

Teri - shut up about the nipples already! If you have no sense of personal shame, at least think of your poor daughter! -_-

'HOUSE' ARREST

Fear not for Teri Hatcher: The actress is resisting arrest strictly for the cameras, shooting a scene in Canoga Park, Calif., on Tuesday for Desperate Housewives.

Posted Image

THE CAT'S PAJAMAS

A shower-fresh Teri Hatcher spends her downtime cuddling with a new furry friend on the Los Angeles set of Desperate Housewives on Monday.

Posted Image

Teri Hatcher Dating Eva's Ex

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2006 04:20PM EST

By Brian Orloff

people.com

Posted Image

Hatcher (left) and Kay

Photo by: Paul Fenton / KPA / ZUMA; Steve Granitz / WireImage

Teri Hatcher confirms that she is dating Eva Longoria's ex-boyfriend, director Stephen Kay, in a story Extra is set to air Friday. The two met through a mutual friend.

And Longoria, who is currently in a relationship with basketball star Tony Parker, has given her Desperate Housewives costar her blessing. "Eva and Tony have never been happier together, and Eva wishes the same happiness for Teri," her publicist, Liza Anderson, said in a statement.

Longoria and Kay were linked in 2004, and he directed her in a television movie, The Dead Will Tell. His other directing credits include the horror flick Boogeyman and an episode of the television show Friday Night Lights.

In March, Hatcher was photographed kissing Ryan Seacrest, but the actress revealed on The Oprah Winfrey Show that the romance did not develop after he called her and said, "I don't think I can do this with you."

Longoria began dating Parker in 2005 and has described their first meeting – in the San Antonio Spurs' locker room – as lust at first sight.

By Brian Orloff

people.com

Teri Hatcher confirms that she is dating Eva Longoria's ex-boyfriend, director Stephen Kay, in a story Extra is set to air Friday. The two met through a mutual friend.

And Longoria, who is currently in a relationship with basketball star Tony Parker, has given her Desperate Housewives costar her blessing. "Eva and Tony have never been happier together, and Eva wishes the same happiness for Teri," her publicist, Liza Anderson, said in a statement.

Longoria and Kay were linked in 2004, and he directed her in a television movie, The Dead Will Tell. His other directing credits include the horror flick Boogeyman and an episode of the television show Friday Night Lights.

In March, Hatcher was photographed kissing Ryan Seacrest, but the actress revealed on The Oprah Winfrey Show that the romance did not develop after he called her and said, "I don't think I can do this with you."

Longoria began dating Parker in 2005 and has described their first meeting – in the San Antonio Spurs' locker room – as lust at first sight.

Notice that Hatcher is putting her business in the news AGAIN! Dumbass never learns. :rolleyes:

By Brian Orloff

people.com

Notice that Hatcher is putting her business in the news AGAIN! Dumbass never learns. :rolleyes:

This one is probably already over. I mean really, Teri, everyone in the free world knew Seacrest was gay but YOU? Plus, your one pathetic date with Clooney, followed by begging and griping to Vanity Fair...that was another romance highlight. She is just a joke and looks hideous. This guy must be a heavy drinker.

Yet again, I second what MF'sMom has to say.

I can't fathom how Hatcher keeps winning these "sexiest over 40"-type awards when she is just a gristly piece of quivering neuroses who seems utterly unable to understand even some basic principles about different kinds of men. For example: a guy like Ryan should be used for bitchy gossip or doing your hair or helping interior decorating. A guy like Clooney should be screwed hard once or twice with the knowledge that you are just his flavour of the week - or the afternoon - and that you should celebrate the crazed weasel moments you spent together on his bedroom floor rather than sobbing uncontrollably about how it never blossomed into a relationship. (yawn) She didn't have sex on her honeymoon and knows the night her daughter was conceived because she and her husband had onely been frisky once during that several-month period.

Sexy indeed :blink:

Teri Hatcher Is Dating Eva Longoria's Ex-Boyfriend

The stars of TV hit Desperate Housewives have become so close they're sharing boyfriends - Teri Hatcher is dating Eva Longoria's ex. Hatcher recently confirmed she is romancing her co-star Longoria's ex-boyfriend, director Stephen Kay. But the new romance only came about after Longoria, who is back with on-off lover Tony Parker, gave the pair her blessing.

A spokeswoman says, "Eva and Tony have never been happier together and Eva wishes the same happiness for Teri." The hook-up means all the "Desperate Housewives" stars are now taken.

28 December 2006

DESPERATELY SEEKING A BARGAIN

Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

NOW there's a woman who hasn't been queuing since dawn at Bluewater.

Desperate Housewives' Teri Hatcher seemed hugely pleased with herself after a trolley dash through the sales in West Hollywood on Boxing Day.

Perhaps the 42-year-old - who's dating co-star Eva Longoria's ex, director Stephen Kay - snatched the last discounted Prada bag from her other Wisteria Lane neighbour Nicollette Sheridan's nose...

SPIN CYCLE

Teri Hatcher goes for a ride with her new beau, director Stephen Kay, in Venice Beach, Calif., on Wednesday. Turns out Kay is a familiar face to the women of Wisteria Lane: Hatcher's Desperate Housewives costar Eva Longoria once dated him as well.

Posted Image

Oh my God, I just about fell off my chair when I saw this photo of Teri Hatcher from distortrait.com! I immediately thought of Wendy Malick from the ABC show Big Day, and darned if the first picture I found of Wendy was almost a dead ringer of Teri. Here you go:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh good lord almighty! :o That post should come with a radioactive warning. I haven't even had my breakfast yet and may not eat for the rest of the day now. Thankfully my corneas haven't burned thru completely. Scary!!

LEADING THE WAY

Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher proves to be an excellent guide for daughter Emerson as the pair touch down at New York's JFK Airport on Thursday.

Posted Image

Funny. I was on the LAX-JFK flight with Teri and Emerson on Thursday night. Thought she looked strange with a plaid lumberjack shirt, jeans and then high-heeled metallic boots. But lo and behold, there's the photo as she walked through baggage claim so you can judge for y'selves.

Teri Hatcher Says She's 'Totally in Love'

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 17, 2007 02:25 PM EST

People.com

With her fellow Desperate Housewives all married or engaged, Teri Hatcher was the last bachelorette standing – but no longer.

"I'm not single anymore," the actress, 42, told TV's Extra Monday night at the Golden Globes. "I'm totally in love and it's fabulous."

The lucky guy? Her red-carpet date, director Stephen Kay. "I will just say that he's the most beautiful human being on the planet," Hatcher said, although she admitted, "He doesn't want to be here!"

Kay, whose credits include the horror movie Boogieman and an episode of the TV show Friday Night Lights, previously dated Eva Longoria – who gave the pair her blessing.

"Eva and (fiancé) Tony (Parker) have never been happier together, and Eva wishes the same happiness for Teri," Longoria's rep said in November when Hatcher and Kay first revealed they were dating.

So will Hatcher follow in the footsteps of Longoria and fellow Housewife Nicollette Sheridan and get engaged? "Oh please," she told Extra. "I'm just happy to be happy. I'm always the last one!"

'DESPERATE' NO MORE

Also at Sundance, Teri Hatcher – who says she's "totally in love" with her director beau Stephen Kay – finds the best seat in the house on his lap at the Marquee swag suite on Saturday.

Posted Image

Hatcher makes a play for her No. 1 football fan

Teri Hatcher isn't about to be a football widow. At the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on Sunday, she staged some interference when her new director boyfriend, Stephen Kay, tried to watch the Saints-Bears game at Hypnotiq. Her method of distraction? Kicking off her shoes and straddling him. The Desperate Housewife also dragged her beau along for swag shopping, including a stop at the Restylane booth in the Marquee suite, where she demanded more than one gift certificate for the wrinkle smoother.

Meanwhile, Sienna Miller enjoyed a cuddly chat with Josh Hartnett during celeb karaoke in the Heineken green room. Miller, recently jettisoned by Jude Law, had hung out at the Chateau Marmont last week with Scarlett Johansson's ex, but spies say the actor was "flirting with all the ladies" at the fest. Luckily,

Miller had a pal of her own whom she met at the Golden Globes. "She chilled with Diddy a lot at the 5W PR party and again at Marquee," said a source.

For actor Jared Leto, the night was less about friends than frenemies. Hanging with his band 30 Seconds to Mars at Tao at Harry O's, Leto booked when he heard a rumor that Justin Timberlake might perform. "Jared flipped out," said a witness. "He literally freaked out and left the party."

Both the actor/singer and the singer/actor are exes of Cameron Diaz.

Maybe Tara Reid should have offered Jared some comfort, but she spent the night trying to flirt with Matt Leinart, even though the Arizona Cardinals quarterback already had two ladies hanging off him. Apparently three's a party, but four's a crowd.

Lance's Sundance Strain

LANCE Bass is coping badly with Internet rumors of his on-again-off-again boyfriend Rei chen Lehmkuhl's cheating ways. The boy-bander showed up to Heineken's party at Sundance Monday night "with a bunch of friends" said a spy, but "Rei chen was nowhere in sight." Another partygoer wit nessed "a very upset" Bass knocking down a stanchion outside the club. Bass was evidently too upset to join the celebs stampeding for swag. After pounding vodka-Red Bulls for three hours, Teri Hatcher "walked off with $10,000 worth of swag," said a source, including $3,000 worth of Lia Sophia jewelry, Dermalogica products and AG jeans. Winona Ryder sent her assistant to the Marquee gifting suite to collect an armful of Botkier handbags. Sources said Ryder didn't want to "show face." Adam Brody didn't find anything for rumored girlfriend Kirsten Dunst, but he tried to find himself another date. Brody was spotted "checking out girls, flirting and taking numbers" at the swag suite.

Sundance: Star Power in the Powder and the Swag Suites

by Sydne Summer

Jan 24, 2007

RSVPs: Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell, Teri Hatcher, Adam Brody

Where: Sundance Film Festival, Park City, Utah

When: Jan. 20

The Charitable and the Cheap

I receive a text from a friend, who says Kevin Bacon is at the Marquee Suite, picking up swag for charity. I guess having Golden Globe-winning wife Kyra Sedgwick is all the Loverboy needs. By the time I enter the lounge, the do-gooder is gone, so I peruse the tables of Dermalogica products, Botkier bags and Lacoste shirts. "I'm surprised there's any left," a photographer by the Lacoste booth jokes. "Jamie Kennedy just got one in every color!"

But there's always some to spare for celebs like Kristen Bell, who's now entering the lounge. After picking up a pair of AG Jeans for her boyfriend, Kristen scores major goodies from Atlanta-based company Blue Genes. "I just got here four hours ago," the adorable Miss Mars tells me. "I took a shot of coffee and came here."

Bell's not the only star sacrificing sleep for swag. Teri Hatcher is a freebie fanatic. In an effort to avoid the paparazzi, she sneaks in through the back with director boyfriend Stephen Kay. (Does anyone else think it's strange she's dating Eva Longoria's ex?) The couple is inseparable, drinking cocktails and snuggling over in a corner. Although she refuses to take pictures, Teri has no problem taking swag. Lots of it. She even asks for more than one $3,000 gift certificate for Restylane treatments. Desperate for youth, perhaps? [Editor's Note: A rep for Hatcher, a Hydroderm spokeswoman, denies this account.]