princess

Leonardo DiCaprio

DiCaprio's Next-Door Purchase

imdb.com

Hollywood hunk Leonardo DiCaprio has gone to great lengths to ensure he gets privacy - by snapping up the home next to his. The Catch Me If You Can star, 28, has reportedly purchased the house adjoining his property to prevent any hassles from potential neighbors. A source says, "He snatched up the house as soon as it came on the market. It's a great lot, but the home is now in need of repair and renovations." The source tells American magazine Us Weekly that DiCaprio plans on tearing down his new purchase to putting a fence around the entire area "to ensure his further privacy".

Guess I'm back to posting in his loney little thread now that he and Giselle broke up. :)EOnline.comWOULDN'T LAST A DAY: According to the Hollywood Reporter, Leonardo DiCaprio set to produce and possibly star in Kite, a prison drama about gangs and corrupt California guards.

Leo's new girl celebritynationMeet Leonardo Dicaprio's new girl - Israeli model Bar Rafael, who is 10 years the actor's junior. The pair have been spotted out together in Prague and Paris recently. Dicaprio split from supermodel Gisele Bundchen last year after rumors one of them had become involved with someone else.

post-5-1145484747.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio's New Lady

Thursday Apr 20, 2006 1:00pm EST

By Ashley Williams

people.com

Posted Image

CREDIT: SPLASH NEWS

With Gisele Bündchen out of the picture since November, Leonardo DiCaprio has been quietly seeing another babelicious blonde – 20-year-old Israeli swimsuit model Bar Refaeli.

DiCaprio, who has been filming the drama The Blood Diamond in Africa for the past few months, met up with Refaeli in Paris for a romantic getaway last weekend. (The two had also rendezvoused there in January.)

The couple held hands while strolling along the Champs-Elysées, window-shopping along Avenue Montaigne and noshing at a Lebanese restaurant. Said one observer at the eatery: "They were very close to each other. They seemed to enjoy being together very much."

DiCaprio’s rep had no comment.

The couple held hands while strolling along the Champs-Elysées, window-shopping along Avenue Montaigne and noshing at a Lebanese restaurant. Said one observer at the eatery: "They were very close to each other. They seemed to enjoy being together very much." DiCaprio’s rep had no comment.

How has the 'observer' at the eatery come to talk to this media source? Have they rushed off and phoned/contacted Splash straight away? Or have Splash stuck a mic and tape recorder under the 'observer's' nose the moment the couple left? If Splash were there, why did they need to talk to an observer then? Edited by GimmeSumSugar

With Gisele Bündchen out of the picture since November . . . .

One contract ends and another begins. Let's see how often his mom shows up to join the two of them. :wacko:

April 21, 2006 -- LEONARDO DiCaprio's new girlfriend, Victoria's Secret stunner Bar Refaeli, has caused an outcry in her native Israel over accusations of draft-dodging. Refaeli, 20, avoided having to enlist with the Israeli army by secretly getting married a week before she was due to report for duty in 2004, reports the London Evening Standard. All Israeli women ages 18-20 must serve in the military unless they're ultra-religious, physically disabled or married. A family "friend" tells the paper, "Everyone knows why she got married. It doesn't take a genius to work it out." Before replacing Gisele Bundchen as DiCaprio's arm candy, Refaeli dated a string of millionaires and actors, including "Baywatch" stud David Charvet.

Damn...that gal sure has been around a lot for only being 20! Marriage divorce, dating millionaires, dodging the military and now she is with Jack Dawson?

DiCaprio hurt on location: report saysFrom: Agence France-PresseFrom correspondents in South AfricaApril 22, 2006HOLLYWOOD star Leonardo DiCaprio has been flown from location in Mozambique to neighbouring South Africa for medical treatment.A Johannesburg newspaper said he had been injured while filming his latest movie – The Blood Diamond – but the hospital official could only say he had X-ray scans.The official said the Oscar-winning star of Titanic had arrived at the hospital in Nelspruit, near the Kruger National Park, with an entourage of bodyguards yesterday."He walked into the hospital grounds surrounded by bodyguards," said Robyn Baard, spokeswoman for the Nelspruit Medi-Clinic.He consulted a doctor for about two hours and then left, presumably for the flight back to Mozambique, Baard said.Johannesburg's Citizen newspaper said DiCaprio, 31, had been injured during filming but gave no details.Advertisement:"Nothing was ever released about the nature of consultation."He was never a hospital patient really, so in terms of doctor-patient confidentiality we were not told what the consultation was about," Baard said by telephone.The Blood Diamond, due for release later this year and directed by Edward Zwick, is set amid the chaos of civil war. It is centred around two men who find a rare gem that can change their lives of dramatically opposite backgrounds.Mozambique, a former Portuguese colony, is transforming its economy after emerging from nearly two decades of devastating civil war in 1992, but remains one of the poorest countries in the world.Security has been tight around DiCaprio during the filming, with photographers and journalists kept away from the location. SOURCE

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

Posted Image

Leonardo DiCaprio, with mom and grandma by his side, takes in the action from the stands Friday at the French Open tennis grand slam championship in Paris.

Guess I'm back to posting in his loney little thread now that he and Giselle broke up. :)

EOnline.com

WOULDN'T LAST A DAY: According to the Hollywood Reporter, Leonardo DiCaprio set to produce and possibly star in Kite, a prison drama about gangs and corrupt California guards.

That made me laugh sooo good and hard :D :D :D

No posts between jul 31 2003 and feb 28 2006

Is that some kind of record for a (semi) famous Hollywood actor??

OK, I'm probably going to get into heaps of trouble with my mate for this, but it's such a gem I couldn't resist it. He worked on The Blood Diamond and sent me a text whilst on set, and not a particularly flattering one, the words 'orange pig in chinos' stuck out somewhat. So naturally I called him immediately. First comment, 'he has the I'm a movie star walk, but the gayest hand gestures I've ever seen', second comment, 'he's wearing a bib'. He had to go after that so we had to resort to texting again. Texted answer about the bib'The bib is literally for his orange cakey-makey which actually drops off by the armful as it's at least five inches deep. So it's hard to tell what his real face looks like. I've never seen an actor wear a bib all the time like that, ever. He was papped by men hiding in bushes and behind signs which was funny. I think he's an old wizened pig'Pictures were in the free Evening Standard (London), haven't got them to post, sorry.Texted answer about the orange pig comment, my question being 'a la posh spice or jade goody?''It looks like someone spray tanned his hair by mistake when they did his porcine face so he's now monochrome. Even though his face is orange and his hair is blonde. They're the same colour. his already round head has been made to look like a rounder head with a snout. It's not good. many girls have just lost their crushes. Definately Posh. With a neck beard'Hmmm....

Posted Image

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend, Israeli swimsuit model Bar Refaeli, steal a smooch while sightseeing in Barcelona on Tuesday. The actor, who also brought his mom and grandmother along, has been in Africa filming the thriller The Blood Diamond.

Another pic taken at the time as the one above.

People.com

Posted Image

LEONARDO & BAR: After five years, Leonardo DiCaprio, 31, said goodbye to Gisele Bundchen last fall, and since January he's been jet-setting with Israeli model Bar Rafaeli, 20. Already they've met the parents: His mom and grandma joined the couple in Barcelona, while her dad hung out with them in Las Vegas.

LEO HELPS WHEELCHAIR DUO

Page Six

Posted Image

July 24, 2006 -- LEONARDO DiCaprio, who plays the hero in movies, was a real hero to two wheelchair-bound Madonna fans the other night. Francesco Clark, 28, - who worked at Harper's Bazaar until a car accident left him a quadriplegic and now runs the Clark's BoTanicles skin-care company - had front-row seats to one of Madge's shows at the Garden last week thanks to his pal, Harper's Bazaar creative director Stephen Gan. But when Madonna came onstage, the crowd rushed forward and Clark's wheelchair was nearly knocked over. "He couldn't see anything because people were all standing around him," said Clark's pal, WWD writer Elisa Lipsky-Karasz. "He tried to move to the front, but no one would budge, and nobody cared. Then the security guard came over and was being rude and told him to move." At that point, DiCaprio came over and said, "Why don't you come sit with me and I'll just move over?" The star was at the end of the catwalk in front of a no-standing zone. Moments later, DiCaprio moved another wheelchair-bound person in next to Clark, saving her view as well.

Everytime I watch Entourage, I think of Dicaprio. I know it's based on Walhberg's experiences but I'm sure their experiences are somewhat similar as far as having a posse around, etc., and Grenier is a, how should I put this - much much cuter version of Dicaprio. I have a hard believing security wouldn't do anything to help the wheelchair bound guy unless his seats were in an area that is known for becoming a semi-mosh pit so they felt he should have known what would happen? And if the guy had front row seats, couldn't Madge/Esther on stage see what was happening? B----h! Not to sound cynical but I don't want Dicaprio going the GMD route of 'hero' stories, if you know what I mean.

Isn't the more pressing question,

why was such a suave, heterosexual man like Leonardo DiCaprio at a Madonna concert?