princess

Diva Behavior Reports

MARY-KATE CAN'T WAITJanuary 07, 2004Star Online<strong>MARY-KATE OLSEN</strong> , 17, may have many talents, but patience isn't one of them. The millionaire twin princess waited in line for 15 minutes on Dec. 5 at her neighborhood Starbucks in Encino, Calif., then began to complain bitterly, according to a witness. Customers in front tried to console her, but this made her more argumentative, until one man shouted, "Shut up, you little brat!" Then everyone started asking questions at the register to make the line even longer. When she finally got to the front 30 minutes later, she threw down her money for four Frappuccinos and waltzed out.

<strong>Cameron's Chilly Response to Chile</strong>imdb.comScreen beauty Cameron Diaz launched a bitter attack on Chilean paparazzi as soon as she arrived in the country's capital, Santiago. The Gangs Of New York star went "a little ballistic" at snappers upon arriving by plane to the South American country - because she wasn't looking her best, according to reports. One source told The Scoop website, "The problem was that she was not wearing makeup and her complexion is quite bad and she did not look good. The usually nice Cameron was not happy to be photographed. She was furious and screamed, putting all the photographers on the run."

PARIS' FITJanuary 21, 2004Star OnlineThe Simple Life sexpot, <strong>Paris Hilton</strong> , 22, threw a fit when she wasn't given enough free stuff just hours before the taping of Fox's New Year's Eve special in Las Vegas, Star has learned. She was offered a necklace, Dunkin' Donuts coupons and a leather guitar strap at The Venetian Resort taping, but her security man said she wanted an electric scooter, sunglasses, a case of vodka and MP3 players -- or else, our spy reports. Paris was later heard hollering, "I want a scooter, goddamnit!" from her makeup chair in the green room, but her rep denies it.

someone should have known to keep Playboy and Penthouse poser Victoria Zdrock away from out-of-control pug <strong>Mike Tyson</strong>."Somebody asked me to pose next to him, and the first thing he does is try to kiss me," she tells Steppin' Out magazine's Chaunce Hayden. "But he had this gross roast beef sandwich in his mouth, and at the same time he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth! I had to pull away, but then he grabs me, pulls my arms up and pulls down my top and starts humping me while people took pictures. I was terrified."

Duncan Roy, director of the upcoming film, "Method" claims that <strong>Elizabeth Hurley</strong> threw tantrums on the set, treated her co-stars like trash and had trailer-rocking sex with boyfriend Arun Nayar."She thinks she is really beautiful," Roy ranted to the London Evening Standard. "Well, when you have seen her first thing in the morning using a spatula to trowel thick globs of foundation into her old acne marks, she's not that attractive anymore."Roy also dished about Hurley's on-set assignations with Nayar, "Whenever there was a spare five minutes he was down there. All over her like a rash.The whole trailer was really shaking," said Roy, who said the entire set could see the couple copulating through the curtains.A reformed drug addict and alcoholic, Duncan Roy was sent to prison in 1983 for credit-card debts.Hurley's rep of course denies all.

CURIOUS GEORGE &nbsp;Page Six<strong>GEORGE Michael</strong>'s popularity is dropping faster than his pants in a public restroom - but he still knows how to behave like a diva. Sony executives are steamed that Michael is being picky about promoting his new album, "Patience." Says our insider: "George is refusing to do any television to promote the album. He is also saying the only radio he will do is the top 10 stations. His hubris is amazing." The album's first single, "Amazing," hits the airwaves next week, but our spies are already snickering about the pomposity of the second single, "John and Elvis." A tribute to John Lennon and Elvis Presley, Michael plays a piano once owned by Lennon, which he bought for $3 million. Michael suffered a U.S. backlash last year when he accused President Bush and Americans of being "warmongers." A rep for Sony Music told us: "George is not being a diva. Radio reaction is outstanding and he will be interviewed on the 'Today' show by Matt Lauer. The delay of release in the U.S. is due to the overwhelming success of the album in Europe."

supermodel <strong>Naomi Campbell</strong>, 34, arrived at London's Earls Court 2 venue minutes before the Brit Awards was to start and threw a tantrum when she realized she didn't have her own dressing room. After realizing she would be sharing a suite with British reality-TV star Kerry McFadden and teen actress Scarlett Johansson, Naomi stormed out of the show altogether, leaving award bosses to find a replacement to present the Darkness with the Best Rock Act award. Luckily for the organizers, the R&B singer Jamelia offered to stand in. One insider says, "Naomi's pathetic. She obviously thinks she's bigger than anybody here. But if she is, it's only in height. "She finally arrived with just minutes to spare and was in one of her regular prima donna moods. She was encouraged to get dressed quickly, and hit the roof as they tried to hurry her. "She screamed words to the effect that she'd get ready in her own time. But the silly cow really threw her toys out of the pram when she realized she had to share a dressing room with all the other female presenters." After Naomi discovered another presenter Shania Twain had been given her own room, she grew even more enraged.

Christina Ricci.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/sslounge/20003.htmlz

It was a Wednesday Night during the summer of 2000. I was at the Albert, sitting around bored, waiting from my friend Evan to show up. All the while being forced to listen to a really lame punk-pop band from Montreal. I was enduring them just so I could see the headlining act the Sexarinos, a garage rock band from the same city. I looked around for any interesting faces, all the while beginning to feel old compared to the hyperactive teenagers around me.

One face caught my eye, it was a very familiar-looking face, one I've seen on TV & the big screen for the past few years. "Huh" I think "that girl looks like Christina Ricci." After that brief thought I go back to being bored out of my skull.

Fortunately Evan eventually showed up, just in time for the Sexarinos to start playing. We moved up to the stage to see the band up close, but as soon as the second song started, we found ourselves brutally shoved aside by the Girl Who Looked Just Like Christina Ricci. Reeking of booze, she tried to start a moshpit, which Ev and I were not interested in partaking in, as we preferred to goof off by ourselves in a corner away from the action. After a couple songs, the singer tried saying a few words:

"Hi, Folks. Thanks for--"

"FUCK YOU!"

"Oh Hi Miss Ricci, you know we're a big fan of your--"

"I SAID FUCK YOU!"

At which point, realizing that she was not going to shut up, the band started playing again. Two times the singer tried speaking, and each time The Girl Who Looked Like Christina Ricci would attempt to show her razor-sharp wit by yelling "FUCK YOU!" a whole lot.

Eventually the band came to a close, and preparations were being made for an after-hours party was being made with the Sexarinos (it helped Evan played with them at a show in Calgary). While standing around listening to Evan and the bass player catch up on old times, I watched as The Girl Who Looked Liked Christina Ricci began to grab empty and half-full beer bottles and smash them against the Albert floor.

"Hey!" the bartender/bouncer exclaimed.

The Girl Who Looked Like Christina Ricci actually stopped for a moment and looked up.

Trying to supress a smile at the absurdity of the situation, the bartender declared "Once, it's a mistake. twice, you're pushing it. Three times, you're kicked out."

At which point The Girl Who Looked Like Christina Ricci adopted the most innocent look on her face and pointed at a group of girls leaving.

"Those people over there were doing it. Honest."

I shook my head and said to Evan,

"Man, That Girl Who Looks Like Christina Ricci is a really obnoxious drunk."

"No, you mean Christina Ricci is a really obnoxious drunk."

"What?"

"You see James over there? James who used to be in Banned From Atlantis?"

"Yeah?"

"You know he now works as a grip on movies now in Vancouver, right?"

"You don't mean..."

"Yep, they met on the set of one of her movies. When he decided to visit his family again, she decided to tag along."

At this point I look again at the Girl Who Didn't Just Look Like Christina Ricci But Was In Fact Christina Ricci, and felt a pang of disappointment. I didn't really have a crush on her, but her distinctive features combined with a wry demeanor and a taste for slightly-out-of-ordinary films raised her from "just a Hollywood Celebrity" to "Hey, this could be an interesting person to meet at a party"

As I looked at her, tottering around yelling obscenities at random, it occurred to me the gap between Fantasy and Reality was far greater than I had ever conceived.

Fortunately, I was dragged out of my reverie when Evan said "Good news,we're going upstairs to party with the Sexarinos."

Unfortunately, as much as I looked forward to the party, I knew what the price we had to pay for admission: we had to move the band's equipment.

Twenty minutes and several sore muscles later, Evan and I staggered up to the second floor suite where the party was taking place. We opened up the door to see that James & His Celebrity Girlfriend had not left the bar but decided to come on up too.

Evan, bless him, with no malice whatsoever, said some thing he was sure that our former child star had heard a million times:

"Hi Gang. Oh, Hi Wednesday."

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CALL ME?" roared the girl who got her big break in the Addams Family Movies. Her sudden burst of anger at such a trivial remark stunned us long enough for her to take her beer and throw it at Evan's head. It whistled by his ear and shattered against the wall behind us. She started to get up to presumably pounce on Ev when James grabbed her around the waist and restrained her as she began to unleash a string at profanities at us. Once she was finished with the initial volley. The tension in the room subsided, and the party returned back to normal.

Well, as normal as it could be under the circumstances.

As much as I would like to say say I engaged in some amusing repartee with the Movie Star in question, I didn't. Mainly because what do you say to someone like that when they're in such a state? Instead, I talked with other people. We did have our attention brought back again and again to our special Celebrity Guest due to loud proclamations when ever somebody decided to ask her a question. Most were banal "what film are you doing next?" type queries. But one exchange was good enough for me to commit to memory.

"So Christina, what was it like working with John Waters?"

"JOHN WATERS IS A FUCKIN' PRICK!"

"Why So?"

"BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T DRINK WITH ME!"

I leave it to you, dear reader, to make up a punchline.

Eventually, it seemed to dawn on Ms. Ricci that the party was far mellower than she was expecting.

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!"

All other conversations stopped, and our attention was focused upon her.

"I JUST WANT TO SAY FUCK YOU!" as she pointed to the left of her.

"FUCK YOU!" as she pointed to the right.

"AND ESPECIALLY FUCK YOU!" as she pointed right at Evan.

It was at this point James finally decided to take her home. The last we ever saw of her was slung over James's shoulder screaming "FUCK YOU ALL!" as she gave us all the finger.

She did not get what she assumed to be the last word. Another partygoer named Don bellowed out "NO! FUCK YOU, CHRISTINA RICCI!" at which point we heard a wordless scream of rage from the hallway that quickly vanished as she was carried downstairs.

That, as they say, was the end of that.

The rest of the night was understandably anti-climactic. I do have scar on my palm though, due to a combination of the shrapnel from the bottle thrown at Evan's head, and a straight-edge punk that tried to prove what a rebel he was by getting into a wrestling match with me. There's a part of me that dreams of becoming famous just so I can go to a Hollywood party and walk up to her, hold up my hand and say "This scar is ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Other people fantasize about having sex with celebrities. I fantasize about them summoning security to remove me from their presence.

Ted C. of E!Up to her own bitchy ways was...<strong>Jane Krakowski</strong> , getting ultra-saucy with a Starbucks worker bee on a Sunday morning. Santa Monica and Robertson. Finely geared up in a black running getup, the former Ally McBeal vixen initially ordered an iced latte this 'n' that, but sour whines to the tune of it's just "not good" were heard from Ms. K, so she asked for them to please whip her up a "hot" mocha whatever--'cept she didn't say please. Uh, shall we all say it together now: "Snappish!" What's with all the high-maintenance 'tude in H-town? Wait, rewind--I'm not a bit surprised!

Ted C. of E!

Dauntin' Dame Dreamin'

...Sharon Stone has the same prob? S2 is still making 'em shake in their Prada boots. At a recent H-town party, I ran into some former very close colleagues of Ms. Stone, who were swapping war stories.

My fave: Those who survived Stone's admittedly demanding on-set ways (even Share-love herself has copped to these diva doings, but only on occasion) on Bob Evans' Sliver, in which Stone's horny character masturbates in a bathtub.

Apparently--so say those who were there--suds-side Ms. S. was so vocal about myriad doodads like water temperature that some of the set worker bees peed in the tub water while Sharon was on a break. Yuck! (Well, to most people...)

BONNIE'S INSTRUCTIVE TIRADES

Page Six

WITH friends like Lori Berger, Bonnie Fuller doesn't need anymore enemies. Berger, the entertainment director of Redbook and CosmoGirl!, wrote a letter in response to the scathing profile of Fuller in last month's Vanity Fair. "I worked for Bonnie Fuller . . . on and off for nearly 12 years," Berger says in a letter published in the May issue. "Although I was often confounded and astounded by her decision-making process and editorial sensibilities, rarely did a day go by when I didn't learn [from Fuller] . . . Bonnie may indeed be every editor's biggest nightmare, but if you have the desire to learn, the guts to put up with her, the inner strength to pick your battles, and the wisdom to listen closely to her editorial tirades and tantrums, it can be the most valuable editorial experience of a lifetime." Meanwhile, PAGE SIX hears Fuller has been courting television agents in hopes of launching a career as a producer and on-air personality. "It's a backup career if this thing with David Pecker and Star doesn't work out. She needs to support her family," said one source.

How about the Divas right to run off with someone elses husband and think it's OK for them? Julia Roberts took off with Danny Moder and treated his wife like she was toilet paper. AND Jennifer Lopez just took off with Marc Anthony and his wife just had a baby. Hollywood really is sin city.

ANGELINA'S SCHEME

April 15, 2004 Provided by: [star Online]

Angelina Jolie, 28, recently proved that in addition to her beauty, she also has brains. On April 1, the Oscar winner was shooting a dinner scene with Brad Pitt for the film Mr. And Mrs. Smith at the L.A. restaurant Cicada. According to an extra in the movie, "The assistant directors made sure to surround [Jolie and Pitt] with the oldest and homeliest extras on the set." The source said when one attractive blonde extra asked why she was being moved away from the stars, she was told, "Angelina doesn't want anyone distracting in her shots."

Jolie Demands Attractive Extras be Removed

imdb.com

Angelina Jolie was keen to retain the spotlight from attractive extras on the set of her latest film - and demanded all pretty girls be removed. The Oscar-winning actress, 28, requested any beautiful extras be removed from standing near her in a restaurant scene in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Smith - which co-stars Brad Pitt. A source says, "The crew surrounded them with the oldest extras on set." One attractive blonde extra who was moved away from the stars was told, "Angelina doesn't want anyone distracting her in the shot."

SHORT STOPS

Zap2It.com gossip

The life of a waiter -- I tell you, if you aren't picking a celebrity up, you're being dissed by one. Such was the fate of the poor waiter who happened to catch a grumpy Quentin Tarantino, who served as this year's Cannes jury president, on a bad night. The filmmaker was at the Palais D'Orsay hotel relaxing at a party when he ordered "A glass of champagne, an orange juice and a glass of champagne -- in that order." The waiter misunderstood and brought back with just a champagne and orange juice, to which the director yelled, "I said I wanted champagne, orange juice and champagne. What's wrong with you man?" An onlooker tells the Daily Mirror that not only was QT rude, but he was being a prima donna. I'm truly shocked. Truly (OK, maybe not).

"Diva" Cattrall Upsets Charity Organizers

imdb.com

Sex And The City star Kim Cattrall has reportedly horrified charity event organizers with her "epic diva demands", writes Star magazine. The veteran actress - who destroyed plans for a movie version of the popular television sitcom with her excessive script and salary requests - refused to take part in the unnamed fund raiser unless she received suitable gifts and pampering. An insider tells the gossip publication, "She kept demanding one freebie after another. She insisted on all kinds of special treatment. We dealt with a lot bigger stars than her, but no one who made more out-of- control demands. I got the feeling even she realized some of her requests were way over the top."

Page Six

Sightings

. . SHANNEN Doherty having a drink-tossing, curse-laden tantrum at Hollywood's Spider Club when a woman sat in her booth without permission . .

DESIGNER GETS HOT OVER A HAT

Page Six

AGING fashion diva Liz Claiborne may be out of the clothes business, but she still knows how to throw a fit. When Claiborne arrived at Le Dock restaurant at Fair Harbor, on Fire Island, Sunday night, she was annoyed that her regular table was taken. "She kept sending people over to harass us," said one diner. "It's a casual restaurant, but Liz sent over two waiters to have them make one of the patrons seated there remove his baseball cap [with a Yankees logo]. Liz was incensed at what she thought was inappropriate attire ? at 'her' table." Two other people in the dining room were wearing hats, another man with a cap and a woman with an oversized straw hat, but Claiborne didn't bother them. "The wait staff was incredibly uncomfortable and apologized profusely for Liz's behavior, but it was ridiculous," scoffed the put-upon customer.

Anti-Social Maguire Infuriates Celebrity Guests

imdb.com

Spider-Man II star Tobey Maguire has infuriated the British celebrities who turned out for the film's London premiere on Monday night - by refusing to party alongside them. The shy star demanded his own private Vip room at the premiere after-party in the city's Old Billingsgate Market and refused to allow guests including singer Simon Webbe, Busted stars James Bourne and Matt Jay and Samantha Mumba access to the private area. According to onlookers, Maguire dispatched his PR people to keep other guests away from him while he somberly mingled with leading lady Kirsten Dunst.

JUNKET JUNKZap2It.com gossipAshley Judd made the "De-Lovely" junketeers wait for about an hour at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills; Joan Allen reigned supreme for the "Bourne Supremacy" press conference and came in as if she was made up for the Oscars; Colin Farrell came to his "A Home at the End of the World" press conference with the international press equipped with a beer and a lit cigarette at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel; Franka Potente kept some of the press waiting for 45 minutes, longer than she is in "Supremacy," the "Bourne Identity" sequel; and poor Halle Berry felt so sick after a party at Sugar Ray Leonard's house that she stiffed journalists who flew across the country to interview her for "Catwoman."

Zap2It.com gossip

And, little Anne Hathaway is getting a bit "Duffy" with the press (as in Hilary Duff) because she was curt, rude and unresponsive during interviews for "Princess Diaries 2." Of course, her co-star Julie Andrews, was the queen of kindness as usual.

SHARON STONE DIVAS IT UP ON 'TODAY'

August 11, 2004 Provided by: [National Enquirer Online]

Handling hissing "Catwoman" co-star Sharon Stone was like coughing up a hairball, groan "Today" show staffers -- who dubbed her "a major pain in the a--!" Stone insisted on endless adjustments to studio lighting, baring her claws and yowling: "I look too harsh . . . the lighting is WRONG!" She'd been set to appear in the show's first hour, but got so agitated producers rescheduled her to a second-hour spot. Stone finally exploded in a full-blown hissy fit -- insisting they were making her look ugly -- and stormed off the set! After major butt-kissing, producers wooed her back -- and she finally okayed the lighting. But Stone staged one more catfight! After learning Katie Couric would do the interview, she snapped: "I want Matt Lauer! I don't get along that well with women. The chemistry will be better with Matt!" Producers caved in, but meowed that Stone won't be back unless she's declawed!

Gossiplist.com

Sally Field - cheapskate

I use to bag groceries at an upscale market.She was very

quiet and seemed like a deep thinker.I had bagged her

groceries about 10 times.I'd bring several groceries to

her car-and she would never give me a tip.I told that story

to a checker at the market..she told me that sally wouldn't

tip her many years before when she the checker was a bagger

herself.My nicest customer was Demi Moore-though I never

brought her groceries to her car.Years later I read an

article in PEOPLE Magazine a story titled "The Cheapest

Stars".Sally ofcourse was on the List.:)