MMM1

What are you reading?

Year One by Nora Roberts. I liked it.

Was recommended to me by my mother who doesn't even like post apocalyptic stuff. She said she read it. Then read it again she liked it so much. The second book comes out end of the year. Haven't convinced her to watch The Walking Dead yet because of it, but she doesn't poo poo the walkers anymore :D

Wednesday Martin who wrote "Primates of Park Ave" has a new book out - Boyfriends of Dorothy". I just downloaded it free from Amazon prime....

I think (hope) it's fiction - I thought Primates would have been better as fiction because it was crap as non-fiction/faux academic...

On 6/17/2018 at 5:07 PM, Hoyaheel said:

Wednesday Martin who wrote "Primates of Park Ave" has a new book out - Boyfriends of Dorothy". I just downloaded it free from Amazon prime....

I think (hope) it's fiction - I thought Primates would have been better as fiction because it was crap as non-fiction/faux academic...

It was....not good. Cringey, really. 

Currently reading The Royal We by the Fug Girls (Heather Cocks, Jessica Morgan). Fiction, but about a british royal couple. Love it 🙂

I just read Baby Teeth -- it's just out and making a big splash right now. It's being billed as a cross between We Need to Talk About Kevin + Gone Girl + The Omen.

I feel like they threw Gone Girl in there to attract readers cause that one is a bit of a stretch but man this was some crazy shit.

Reading new Deborah Harkness - Time's Convert. So far so good.

Also they're making the first book into a streaming movie. Grr. I'd like things to be on TV so I can actually see things....

https://tvline.com/2018/10/08/the-dresden-files-tv-series-jim-butcher-novels/

(Also new TV remake of Dresden Files, which I'm happy about too!!)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.