BobbyD

Eddie Murphy

I bet Eddie's thrilled! This is the first time in ages that anyone has accused him of having hetero sex... He's going to draw out this paternity suit as long as he can.

It's probably why he dumped her though. He found out she wasn't actually a transvestite. :D

I bet Eddie's thrilled! This is the first time in ages that anyone has accused him of having hetero sex... He's going to draw out this paternity suit as long as he can.

It's probably why he dumped her though. He found out she wasn't actually a transvestite. :D

So, wait...she doesn't have man-meat between her legs? Ah well.

In a perfect world, Eddie Murphy would be dating Amanda Lepore.

Eddie Murphy's Boys Can Swim

Wednesday May 2, 2007

Posted Image

Usmagazine.com has learned exclusively from Eddie Murphy's family rep that a rumor currently circulating on the web about his plumbing being plugged up is completely false.

To be more specific: Eddie Murphy's ex Melanie Brown (that's Scary Spice, to you), 31, has alleged that the 46-year-old comic is the father of her one-month-old daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown. And recently, his older brother, comic Charlie Murphy, was reportedly overheard telling fans that Eddie had gotten a vasectomy, making Mel's claims impossible.

But today, thanks to a statement from Charlie via his rep, we can lay to rest any questions about Eddie's potency.

"As far as I know, this [incident] never happened. How would I know if my brother had a vasectomy? Charlie Murphy does not have the itinerary on any man's penis!" :D

The announcement must come as both a relief and a disappointment to Murphy supporters. He can still father the next great stand-up, but he might have to stand trial to see if Angel Iris is already it.

http://www.usmagazine.com/eddie_and_charlie_murphy

The Scary Ballbreaker

Posted Image

Not exactly the approach I would take but whatever… I love this broad. She’s rough, she’s not afraid to scrap, and she’s takin’ it to Eddie Murphy right up the arse.

So he says she slept around, says he’s not her baby daddy, challenged her to a paternity test to settle the matter once and for all, and she’s like – alright, giddy’up. Let’s go.

But now she says that Eddie is refusing, that she can’t reach him, that her attempts to move forward in the procedure have been ignored…

Sounds like someone’s on the run, non? Classic too. From a man who avoids, and avoids, and avoids. Who couldn’t take criticism in the 90s and decided to sulk and withdraw, from a man who didn’t win an Oscar and bailed out early. And now, all loud and mouthy in the press about NOT fathering a Spice child, now dragging his feet on stepping up and clearing up…which is why she’s hauling his DNA to court! And telling People Magazine all about it!

Again, not the classiest way to go about things but shit, it’s the first time I’ve cared about either of them in years. Why not?

http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=6476

Murphy Embarks for 'Fantasy Island'

But who will play Tattoo?

May 10, 2007

Da pain! Da pain!

Eddie Murphy is reuniting with "Norbit" perpetrators Jay Scherick and David Ronn on Columbia Pictures' big screen take on "Fantasy Island."

"Fantasy Island" aired on ABC from 1978-1984 and featured Taco Bell pitchman Ricardo Montalban as Mr. Roarke (or, as we're almost contractually required to refer to him "the enigmatic Mr. Roarke). The velvet-voiced, white-suited Roarke was the proprietor of a mysterious island on which guests could live out their fantasies for a hefty fee. Roarke was joined by under-sized sidekick Tattoo, in the role that made Herve Villechaize famous.

Malcolm McDowell played Roarke in ABC's extremely short-lived 1998 revival.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Murphy will use the vehicle as an opportunity to play multiple roles, though whether that means we can expect the "Daddy Day Care" star to also play Tattoo is unclear.

If not, Peter Dinklage's agent should disconnect the phone for a while.

Since its release earlier this year, "Norbit" has taken in more than $150 million worldwide, stealing some of the thunder from Murphy's Oscar nominated turn in "Dreamgirls." The "Adventures of Pluto Nash" star will next be heard in "Shrek the Third" and seen in the 20th Century Fox comedy "Starship Dave."

Fantasy Island...I am almost, almost excited about this. :mellow:

Whatever the state of his publicprivatepublic life I love Eddie Murphy onscreen. He is a gem and puts all his effort into whatever he does. So I'm looking forward to this. Should be interesting...

Fantasy Island...I am almost, almost excited about this. :mellow:

Whatever the state of his publicprivatepublic life I love Eddie Murphy onscreen. He is a gem and puts all his effort into whatever he does. So I'm looking forward to this. Should be interesting...

Yeah, I'm with you on all counts....He's a jerk in real life but I like his movies....

All AP News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beyonce Nominated for 6 BET Awards

Beyonce earned a leading six nominations Wednesday for the 2007 BET Awards, including nominations for top female R&B artist, video for "Irreplaceable" and duets with Jay-Z on "Deja Vu" and "Upgrade U."

"Dreamgirls" Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson, R&B singer Ciara, hip-hop's Akon and the group Gnarls Barkley all had three nominations.

The Black Entertainment Television Awards in music, television, film and sports will be presented June 26. Mo'Nique is slated to host the show on cable's BET Network from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Performers include 50 Cent and T.I.

Diana Ross will be honored with BET's Lifetime Achievement Award and Don Cheadle will be given the Humanitarian Award for his efforts at ending genocide in Darfur.

The list of nominees include:

Male Hip Hop: Diddy, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, T.I.

Collaboration: Akon featuring Snoop Dogg, "I Wanna Love You"; Beyonce featuring Jay-Z, "Deja Vu"; Beyonce featuring Jay-Z, "Upgrade U"; Diddy featuring Keyshia Cole, "Last Night"; Ludacris featuring Mary J. Blige, "Runaway Love."

Female R&B: Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Ciara, Jennifer Hudson, Corinne Bailey Rae.

Male R&B: Akon, John Legend, Gerald Levert, Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke.

Group: Gnarls Barkley, Mary Mary, Outkast, Pretty Ricky, Three Six Mafia.

New Artist: Lupe Fiasco, Gnarls Barkley, Jennifer Hudson, MIMS, Corinne Bailey Rae.

Gospel Artist: Shirley Caesar, Kirk Franklin, Fred Hammond, Dave Hollister, Mary Mary.

Video of the Year: Akon featuring Snoop Dogg, "I Wanna Love You"; Beyonce, "Irreplaceable"; Beyonce & Shakira, "Beautiful Liar"; Ciara, "Like a Boy"; Gnarls Barkley, "Crazy."

Actress: Tichina Arnold, Angela Bassett, Jennifer Hudson, Kerry Washington, Chandra Wilson.

Actor: Idris Elba, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, Forest Whitaker.

Female Athlete: Swin Cash, Tamika Catchings, Gail Devers, Lisa Leslie, Serena Williams.

Male Athlete: Reggie Bush, LeBron James, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Dwyane Wade, Tiger Woods.

BET J Cool Like That award: Gerald Levert, Brian McKnight, Eric Roberson, Musiq Soulchild, Elisabeth Withers.

BET Choice award: Beyonce, "Irreplaceable"; Birdman & Lil Wayne, "Stuntin' Like My Daddy"; Bow Wow featuring Chris Brown, "Shortie Like Mine"; Ciara, "Because of You"; Robin Thicke, "Lost Without You"; UNK "Walk It Out."

___

On the Net:

http://www.bet.com/

Mel B. Done With "Beverly Hills C*ck" (i.e. Eddie Murphy)

Filed under: Eddie Murphy , Melanie B

Posted Image

And that headline's all her. Nice one! Scary Spice has moved on from casting the hex over at Eddie Murphy to a movie producer Stephen Belafonte ("Thank You For Smoking"). As we all know, trannie-lovin' Eddie dumped her ass and is protesting that he's the dad of her baby. She's getting through it ok. She's still looking a little Thandie Newton in "Beloved" though. Hopefully this new dude hooks her up with some barrettes or a comb or something.

Mel, 32, who got her fab figure back in just six weeks, told a pal: "I love Stephen -- he's been looking after me.

"I'm very happy, Stephen's great fun and he satisfies me. The less said about the Beverly Hills C*ck the better!"

That's a howl. She deserves a damn medal for that. If she starts dropping bombs about how he liked her to wear a certain belt with a certain attachment on it and pretend that she was a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman, than I will open a shrine to her and leave my "Spice Up Your Life" single on repeat on an infinite loop. You know how Eddie rolls. Maybe SOMEONE shouldn't have made some many fag jokes back in the 80's, hmm? Though the Mr. T one was funny.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/16/mel_b_...ddie_murphy.php

Eddie's the Baby Daddy, Says Scary DNA Test

Posted Jun 22nd 2007 2:30PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Baby Watch

Eddie Murphy is definitely the daddy of Scary Spice's 2-month-old baby, according to a DNA test that the singer just received, and a source who has seen the actual test tells TMZ that it "leaves no doubt" that Eddie's the dad.

A rep for Scary -- aka Melanie Brown -- confirms that her client has received the test results and that they point to Murphy as the father of Angel Iris Murphy Brown. Scary had preemptively given the baby the name even before the test.

As for the test, we're told that the results are "irrefutable" and that, as with most DNA tests, there is a far greater than 99% probability that Murphy's the dad. Mazel tov!

Murphy's rep tells TMZ, "We don't comment on our clients' personal lives."

Eddie Murphy will film another 'Beverly Hills Cop'

Posted Image

It's clear to see that Eddie Murphy is finally facing up to his parental responsibilities. In the week that it was announced that Eddie has indeed fathered a child by Mel Brown (who is beginning to resemble one of 'Alien' creator H.R. Giger's unpublishable nightmares), rumours abound that Eddie will return to his role as Alex Foley in the 'Beverly Hills Cop' series.

It's a sure sign that Eddie has abandoned hope, admitted that his naughty sperm have left him in a terrible situation, and accepted the fact that a fat leech from Leeds will be sucking on his monetary mammaries for the next 18 years.

Eddie may have thought that he was in a relationship with a particularly ugly transvestite for several months, but it's now dawning on him that the haggard old mimsy he was puncturing each evening actually belonged to a proper woman, a mistake he'll surely never make again now that he has to make the worst film of all time.

That's the price you pay, Eddie. You jumped the shark, now you have to jump another one to pay for the maintenance.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/

http://dlisted.com/node/13090

Wednesday, July 25th 2007

I Wonder What She's Talking About?

Scary Spice aka Melanie Brown "hinted" that certain things troubled her about Eddie Murphy which led to the desmise of their relationship. She told Essence Magazine, "There were certain things that went on in his house with his lifestyle that I wasn't prepared to be a part of. I have a baby with this guy, so I have to be somewhat respectful. I'll simply say that there were lifestyle changes that he would have to make if we were going to live together. … I don't have people knocking on my door at 3 and 4 in the morning."

TRANNY ORGIES!

Mel went on to say that her relationship with Eddie was headed for marriage and that he knew about the pregnancy, because it was completely planned. She found out that Eddie was dumping her when the rest of the world found out.

Mel said that she wants Eddie to take responsibility and she's not talking about money. She wants him to be a father. Good luck with that Scary.

Above is Scary and her new hot piece. Let's hope this ones not into chicks with dicks.

Source: NYDN

Rush & Molloy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scary hints about Eddie

Eddie Murphy better start returning the phone calls of his ex, Melanie Brown. Scary Spice sounds like she's ready to throw a whole lot of cayenne into their paternity stew.

Brown is now hinting darkly that there are troubling aspects of Murphy's "lifestyle" that led to their breakup.

"There were certain things that went on in his house with his lifestyle that I wasn't prepared to be a part of," Brown says on essence.com. "I have a baby with this guy, so I have to be somewhat respectful. I'll simply say that there were lifestyle changes that he would have to make if we were going to live together. … I don't have people knocking on my door at 3 and 4 in the morning."

You may remember that the actor was detained in the wee hours of May 2, 1997, after police found a transvestite prostitute in his car. Murphy insisted that he was just giving a lift to Atisone Kenneth Seiuli (aka Shalomar). "It's not the first hooker I've helped out," Murphy said at the time.

Talking with Murphy about his "lifestyle" became "a trippy discussion, which ended up where we both refused to budge," says Brown.

She claims that, even though she was pregnant with his child, he didn't have the decency to tell her their relationship was over.

"I went to London, and on my return flight I learned that he made that announcement about wanting a DNA test on that TV show. Then I saw him on the red carpet with Tracey Edmonds, and that's when I knew we were over."

Brown says that, shortly afterward, "I called him … [He said], 'I'll call you back' - and he never did."

"This was a completely planned pregnancy," says Brown. "I called his

assistant to let her know I was going into labor. … And still nothing; not even a hello to the baby, not even a [diaper] or flowers."

Brown says a DNA test has established Murphy as the father of 3-month-old Angel Iris Murphy Brown. "He was the one who said that he wanted the test, but when it came down to it, I had to force him to take it. … [He] wouldn't even show up for a meeting about it. I nearly took him to court."

Having tried to play nice, she's lately been talking to fiercely feminist attorney Gloria Allred.

"He has to take responsibility," says Brown, who's about to tour with the reunited Spice Girls. "I'm not talking about money - I'm talking about the fact that Angel has a mum and a dad."

Murphy's rep declined to comment.

Having tried to play nice, she's lately been talking to fiercely feminist attorney Gloria Allred.

He better cough up some big money otherwise his life will be all over the tabloids (not that it isn't already ;) )

I Wonder What She's Talking About?

Posted Image

Scary Spice aka Melanie Brown "hinted" that certain things troubled her about Eddie Murphy which led to the demise of their relationship. She told Essence Magazine, "There were certain things that went on in his house with his lifestyle that I wasn't prepared to be a part of. I have a baby with this guy, so I have to be somewhat respectful. I'll simply say that there were lifestyle changes that he would have to make if we were going to live together. … I don't have people knocking on my door at 3 and 4 in the morning."

TRANNY ORGIES!

Mel went on to say that her relationship with Eddie was headed for marriage and that he knew about the pregnancy, because it was completely planned. She found out that Eddie was dumping her when the rest of the world found out.

Mel said that she wants Eddie to take responsibility and she's not talking about money. She wants him to be a father. Good luck with that Scary.

Above is Scary and her new hot piece. Let's hope this ones not into chicks with dicks.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Melanie Brown Says Baby Was Planned

Filed under: Eddie Murphy , Melanie B

Posted Image

In an in-depth interview with Essence magazine, Spice Girl and Eddie Murphy baby mama, Melanie Brown talked about her excitement over the upcoming reunion tour with her former bandmates, the Spice Girls, as well as details of her relationship with Eddie Murphy. In her interview, she talks about how devastated she was to find out that Eddie had ended their relationship when she turned on the TV to hear that he was demanding a DNA test.

"There was no official breakup. I went to London and on my return flight I learned that he made that announcement about wanting a DNA test on that TV show. Then I saw him on the red carpet with Tracey Edmonds and that's when I knew we were over."

Ouch. But the thing that burns Mel B up the most is the misconception that her baby girl, Angel, whom she conceived with Murphy, wasn't planned.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

More on Melanie Brown's planned pregnancy after the jump.

"Oh this was a completely planned pregnancy. This wasn't some random, "Oops I fell over and I'm pregnant." I don't live my life like that. I'm a responsible parent and have been a responsible single parent since I got divorced. This is the one thing that really annoys me. If I wanted to have a baby I would have had a baby a long time ago. I wouldn't have waited eight years to have another one."

Dang, if all this is true, then she would have every reason to be "Angry Spice." But, as it turns out, Melanie says that she isn't bitter about what happened to her and only hopes that her daughter will have a relationship with her father. I hope his ass is paying some ridiculous amounts of child support. I'm talking Ferraris by the baker's dozen.

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/25/melani...lanned.php#more

From TMZ...

Eddie Murphy Pops the Question

"Dreamgirls" star Eddie Murphy proved that girlfriend Tracey Edmonds is his favorite girl of all presenting her with a ginormous yellow diamond engagement ring this past week.

The ring was massive, but don't expect a huge blow out wedding. Murphy's first wedding to Nicole Mitchell in 1993 (they split in 2005), was a lavish $1.5 million affair, and is ranked in the top ten most expensive celeb weddings of all time by Forbes. This one, a friend told OK! magazine, "will be a private wedding. Something low key and very romantic."

Murphy's currently embroiled in a bitter battle with former girlfriend/baby mama Scary Spice Melanie Brown, with whom he has a child. He and Mel split right before meeting Edmonds.

So what's the deal with Tracey Edmonds? Is she a beard? Is Babyface gay/bi also? Does she just like to be with high-profile men? Someone fill me in!

So what's the deal with Tracey Edmonds? Is she a beard? Is Babyface gay/bi also? Does she just like to be with high-profile men? Someone fill me in!

If she's with Eddie, she's a beard or a tranny - that's based on him, I don't know anything about her. Is she a model, c-list actress, something like that? Must be. I vaguely remember gay rumors about Babyface but music gossip is not my strong suit.

I've heard that Babyface is gay, but I'm not really a music gossip maven.

She is smart - was in my sister's year at Stanford, undergrad.

I 'm guessing she's a pro merkin, but don't know too much about the sitch.

Scary Spice Sues Trannie Afficionado

Filed under: Eddie Murphy

Posted Image Posted Image

Mel B. must have gotten pissed off that he got engaged. She's decided to take the father of her baby, Eddie Murphy, to court on a paternity suit! People of the world! Spice up your child support! Well, he pretty much dared her when he went on TV in Europe and said she was a lying-ass bitch prior to the DNA test. He'd better get his mind off cocks in frocks and back in the game! She's goin' after that Axel Foley money!

Scary Spice is going after Eddie Murphy in court, claiming he isn't owning up to his responsibility as a dad. Melanie Brown will file a paternity suit against Murphy, according to ubiquitous lawyer Gloria Allred. Allred will hold a news conference -- imagine that! -- claiming Murphy's conduct since learning Brown was pregnant was "shocking and appalling."

Oh yeah, she saw the engagement ring he placed on that other chick's finger and all bets were off. And why does this Gloria Allred bitch show up at every legal turn in Hollywood? Is it because the O.J. lawyers are dead? If I have to see her aged mug on E! News one more time....good lord.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/01/scary_...afficionado.php

Murphy Brown Needs Dough

Posted Image

Scary Spice and her lawyer, Gloria Allred, held a press conference this afternoon to discuss their paternity suit against Eddie Murphy. Scary basically wants child support and for her kid to have a daddy. Blah blah blah

Gloria said she wants to legally establish that Eddie is the father of Murphy Brown. She said, "We've had communication with his attorney, and now we're moving forward."

"Murphy was promising to do the right thing, but to date he has not done the right thing. Mr. Murphy can have all the babies he chooses to have, but his responsibility needs to be to his own children. [brown] is seeking sole physical and legal custody."

DNA tests back in June revealed that Eddie was Murphy Brown's bio-father, but legal paternity has not been acknowledged.

That's all fine and everything, but Gloria is rich...right? Like really rich? So why can't she fix that nose! It's totally pointing one direction. I'm sorry, but if I was a judge I just couldn't take a woman with a nose that crooked seriously. Call me vain and then call me sexy, but you can call me vain first.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Mel B. Explains Her Bid For Riches

Filed under: Eddie Murphy

Posted Image

Eddie is so screwed. So Scary Spice and her crone attorney held a press conference. Which is the way you want to go to embarrass a dude into forking over wads of cash. But I don't think Eddie embarrasses that easily. He was caught with a ladydude in his car, and explained it away as giving her a ride because she had a flat or something. Surprisingly Eddie doesn't normally run a taxi service for trans women and hasn't started one to back that story up. Anyway, Mel B. ran to the press with this little ditty:

Brown, wearing a white dress, told the gathered reporters, "I am here for one reason and one reason only - her name is Angel. Angel is my baby and Eddie's. She will always know that she was planned and wanted by both of us, but I want her to know that she has two parents who desire to be responsible for her during her life and who love her so much that they want to be a part of it."

If you wanna be my windfall! Gloria Allred was much more of a hag about the whole thing, and snarled about how Ed hasn't paid a cent yet he could afford to buy his new chick a large rock for their engagement. Speaking of that, has anyone checked under her hood yet? Did he meet that one "giving her a ride"?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/01/mel_b_..._for_riches.php