princess

Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones

She did put in the pre nup that if he cheats, she gets an extra million for every year they've been married, or something to that effect.

I kind of always assumed she was in charge of the relationship. I mean, come on. She's gorgeous, he's old and rich and very well connected. I don't think she loved him for even a second, and he's just a typical dirty old guy with a trophy wife.

I can believe she was attracted to him. I think the guy would be a blast to hang out with, wouldn't mind doing him and the money and connections would just be a plus. Unlike say Tommygirl where there's not enough money in the world to make it plausible under any conditions and he's young in comparison. But then I have weird taste. :4biggrin:

DATE NIGHT!

Catherine Zeta-Jones and husband Michael Douglas caught a performance of his father Kirk's new autobiographical play, Before I Forget, in L.A. Saturday.

Posted Image

DATE NIGHT!

Catherine Zeta-Jones and husband Michael Douglas caught a performance of his father Kirk's new autobiographical play, Before I Forget, in L.A. Saturday.

Posted Image

She's had work done--can see it in her eyes.

DATE NIGHT!

Posted Image

She had something. Her face just looks "off" to me.

DATE NIGHT!

Posted Image

She had something. Her face just looks "off" to me.

Her eyeshadow is strange and definitely applied to make her eyes look lifted. However, her nose and around her chin are showing age, as does her neck. I don't think she's been cut anymore. Perhaps some Botox (but that's pretty standard these days). Add a fake tan and that's how she looks.

http://www.celebitchy.com/64724/michael_do...h_salts_pastry/

Aug 10 09

Cameron Douglas sent meth through FedEx, called it ‘bath salts,’ ‘pastry’

Last week, we heard that Michael Douglas’ son Cameron, 30, was arrested in late July for selling methamphetamine at a NY hotel. Cameron was busted in a sting by the DEA after dealing about a pound and a half of meth, valued at $18,000. This wasn’t Cameron’s first arrest and he was last popped in 2007 for possession of liquid cocaine. It’s clear that the guy is a serious drug dealer despite coming from a life of wealth and privilege and allegedly having access to an $80 million trust fund.

More details are emerging of Cameron’s drug operation, and it sounds like he had a whole system worked out where he was dealing across the country and shipping drugs to people through FedEx for years. He called them “bath salts” and “pastry” and was apparently under surveillance by the DEA for some time before his arrest:

"Michael Douglas’ son traveled coast to coast dealing large quantities of methamphetamine before his arrest last month, according to a criminal complaint made public Thursday.

The complaint in federal court in Manhattan alleges that Cameron Douglas was paid tens of thousands of dollars trafficking the drug – referred to in transactions by the code words “pastry” or “bath salts” – since 2006. Cash and drugs were routinely exchanged through shippers like FedEx, the court papers said.

The 30-year-old son of the Oscar-winning actor was arrested July 28 at the trendy Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan. His attorney, Nicholas DeFeis, declined to comment Thursday.

Federal authorities have refused to discuss whether Cameron Douglas remains behind bars or any other aspect of the case.

The complaint drawn up by a Drug Enforcement Administration agent details allegations based on information provided by three unnamed crystal meth users and dealers. The users – including someone who once worked for Cameron Douglas – have pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with the investigation.

The complaint said that in one deal in 2006, a cooperator shipped cash under a fake name to Douglas at a California hotel. A few days later, it said, Douglas delivered a pound of methamphetamine to the cooperator at a Manhattan hotel.

In 2007, according to another cooperator, Douglas was paid $48,000 at a Manhattan apartment. The cooperator later received a pound of crystal meth through FedEx from Santa Barbara, Calif., the complaint said.

In June and July, negotiations for more drugs were secretly recorded on wiretaps of cell phones and a cooperator’s hotel room in Manhattan, the complaint said.

Cameron Douglas, in one recording at the hotel, “acknowledged his prior history selling crystal meth” and “indicated that he continued to sell crystal meth.”

In a seperate recorded phone conversation, investigators said he spoke of “sending out a pastry” to a cooperator, and also asked, “Did you get a chance to … smell any of the salts or anything like that?”

Cameron Douglas has acted in movies including 2003’s “It Runs in the Family,” starring his father and grandfather Kirk Douglas."

[From AP via Huffington Post]

TMZ reports that Cameron was just dropped from a movie he was set to film with Corey Feldman and Shannen Doherty called The Beautiful Outsiders. According to IMDB, Cameron would have starred opposite Doherty in a kind of “Bonnie and Clyde” type fugitive film. Instead, he’s been busted himself. Cameron faces “a mandatory minimum of 10 years in prison and a maximum period of life” for his crimes. Are we going to learn more about Cameron’s celebrity clientele when he goes to trial? I wonder which well-recognized names are scared of being exposed as customers.

TMZ reports that Cameron was just dropped from a movie he was set to film with Corey Feldman and Shannen Doherty called The Beautiful Outsiders. According to IMDB, Cameron would have starred opposite Doherty in a kind of “Bonnie and Clyde” type fugitive film. Instead, he’s been busted himself. Cameron faces “a mandatory minimum of 10 years in prison and a maximum period of life” for his crimes. Are we going to learn more about Cameron’s celebrity clientele when he goes to trial? I wonder which well-recognized names are scared of being exposed as customers.

LLOL...Justice, Hollywood style...he can't even hang with the has-beens.

Romancing the Stoner: Cameron's Gal Busted in Smuggle

Douglas' girlfriend busted for smuggling heroin Into court, sources say.

By JONATHAN DIENST

Updated 4:00 PM EDT, Tue, Aug 11, 2009

Kelly Sott smiles during a family photo taken with her beau Cameron Douglas and his father Michael Douglas on vacation in Turks and Caicos.

The girlfriend of Cameron Douglas, the son of actor Michael Douglas, was arrested Monday for allegedly trying to smuggle him drugs in federal court.

Law enforcement sources said Kelly Sott was caught passing an electric toothbrush to Douglas in a conference room inside the 500 Pearl Street courthouse after a court hearing on his federal drug charges. An official said hidden inside the handle of the toothbrush were dime bags of heroin.

Douglas, 30, was arrested last month after an undercover cop allegedly found half-a-pound of meth on Douglas at the swanky Hotel Gansevoort, according to reports.

Cameron is accused of running a well-oiled drug operation, selling hefty amounts of methamphetamine between New York and Los Angeles, delivering the addictive substance in person, or via Fed Ex from a California hotel, according to the criminal complaint.

One source at the courthouse said that Sott herself looked tired and worn. A spokeswoman for the Drug Enforcement Administration referred calls to the US Attorney's office. A spokeswoman for the US Attorney's office had no comment at this time.

Cameron Douglas has acted in movies including 2003's "It Runs in the Family," starring his Oscar-award winning father and his grandfather Kirk Douglas.

So here I am, reading all the chit chat posts at work and I'm just shaking my head. Passing heroin inside a toothbrush at a federal courthouse? Sounds like Cameron and his girlfriend are beyond messed up.

thats an addict for you...to not even think its stupid to try that in a courthouse!! They have no sense of what is right , wrong and reality!!

I read today that he is in house arrests at his mom's Manhattan apartment and she brought the tooth brush there but there are some officers staying there too....but the question is WHY a meth drug dealer is in house arrest at a mansion and not in Rikers?

Zeta Jones' Birthday Puppy

CATHERINE ZETA-JONES was treated to a brand new puppy for her 40th birthday after dropping big hints to her husband MICHAEL DOUGLAS.

The Hollywood stars have relocated their family from Bermuda to New York while the actress performs in Broadway play A Little Night Music and Douglas shoots Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps in Manhattan.

But the move meant Zeta-Jones had to leave behind her beloved menagerie of pets - so Douglas decided to surprise the Chicago star with a new pooch on 25 September (09), the same day the actor celebrated his 65th birthday.

She says, "I've a bit of my own zoo, I left four of my Labradors there (in Bermuda). But my husband actually, for my birthday, I was desperate for a little Coton De Tulear dog. He's the sweetest little thing, he's only six months old."

Source contactmusic

Catherine Zeta-Jones Likes Seeing Her Family in The Audience

CATHERINE Zeta Jones loves seeing her family and friends in the audience when she’s performing.

The Welsh actress — who’s married to Hollywood legend Michael Douglas – says she feels at ease when she spots a familiar face in the crowd.

“Some people get more nervous when they know their friends and family are in the audience,” says Catherine, who is currently starring in A Little Night Music on Broadway. “I don’t.

“It makes me feel at ease because it’s just like doing it in your living room.”

Source showbizspy.com

Catherine Zeta-Jones Rules Out Toyboy

Catherine Zeta-Jones doesn't find young men attractive.

The 40-year-old actress - who is married to 65-year-old actor Michael Douglas - says she could never date someone who is younger than her because they are so "selfish".

She said: "I know that young men are more unbiased, playful and firmer. There's no question about that. But they are also more selfish and narcissistic. This is why they never had a chance to go out with me.

"I need a man who is sensitive and caring. Someone who is superior to me and I can lean on. But that doesn't mean not that I fancy old and fat men."

The mother-of-two - who married 'Fatal Attraction' star Michael in 2000 - believes the Oscar-winning actor is her ideal man and has never worried about the 25-year age gap between them.

She told German magazine InTouch: "He knows exactly what he wants and what life is about. That impresses me. But Michael can also be a real softy. He sends me flowers and cries when his kids say something particularly pathetic.

"We didn't care about the age gap from the beginning on. We relied more on our emotions and feelings. It was like that and it should always be like that."

Source femalefirst

Michael Douglas' Welsh Love

Michael Douglas likes to "show off" with his limited knowledge of the Welsh language.

The screen legend loves wife Catherine Zeta Jones' home country but is disappointed he can't always accompany the actress back to her hometown of Swansea.

She said: "He loves it. He even learned a few words of Welsh so that he could show off when we go home. Michael is very easy going and I think he quite enjoys my Welsh heritage. He can't always come with us on our visits because of work but he doesn't need persuading when there is a chance.

Despite her Hollywood lifestyle, the 40-year-old beauty - who has a nine-year-old son Dylan and daughter Carys, six - loves nothing better than visiting her old local haunts with friends.

She explained: "My life changed a lot my I didn't. I still see the people I grew up with and I like nothing better than to go home to Wales for a visit, go to the pub and have a few laughs with old friends and family. We have to live near our work but I love going back to Swansea."

Source femalefirst