krysbabe

Wentworth Miller

Kristin of E!

From Cindy: In real life, does Went Miller have a girlfriend? Who is she?

Yes, but I swore to Wenty I wouldn't say anything about it. Let's just say her name rhymes with Shmistin Sheech.

The Shmistin Scheech is a joke since it rymes with Kristin's name.

Any chance I could come back as a cupcake? :D

Photoshoots/Outtakes > Patricia De La Rosa

More pics from this shoot here.

One word:HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

"I wouldn't last five minutes."– Prison Break's Wentworth Miller, on how long he thinks he would survive in jail, to Entertainment Weekly

justjarad.comPrison Break's Wentworth Miller, 33, made a guest appearance on Regis & Kelly this past Monday morning (Kelly was on vacation, Regis' wife Joy Philbin filled in). Wentworth signed autographs in his black North Face bubble jacket, North Face backpack and grey Eddie Bauer Windcutter Fleece beanie.

Be warned, there are a few minor Prison Break Spoilers in this article

justjarad.com

Wentworth Miller Unlocked

TV Guide April 10-16, 2006

The Prison Break hunk answers all your questions. And yes, he's single! -- Far from his white-knuckled predicament inside the walls of Fox River State Penitentiary, Prison Break's hero Wentworth Miller, 33, kicks back in a Greenwich Village photo studio. Maybe the relaxed setting explains why he waxed so wise, warm and reflective as he fielded a slew of your questions fresh off TVGuide.com. Or maybe he's just a really, really nice guy.

Will we ever get to see Michael and Dr. Sara get together romantically? —Daisy, St. Louis I'll say that before the brothers break out, Michael and Sara take their relationship to the next level.

How did you get the scar on your upper lip? —Maurine, Derwood, Maryland I can't remember a specific incident. I must have fallen on my face as a kid running up and down die streets of Brooklyn. I'm going to have to ask Mom about that one.

What is the significance of the black cord pendant necklace you wear? —Kelly, Douglas, Georgia It's a simple solid-silver piece at the end of that cord necklace. I found it at a flea market. It doesn't do anything, it doesn't hold anything. It just is, which I thought was a statement in and of itself. It spoke to me.

How do you pass the time when they're applying Michael's full-body tattoo? —Shiran, Los Angeles I listen to my iPod. I watch old movies on a little TV/DVD set, like "His Girl Friday" or the original "The Hills Have Eyes." The-makeup team and I work our way through various TV series. The last was Family Guy. I made it through all six seasons of Oz in three months.

What happened to the Taj Mahal Michael was helping Warden Pope build? -- Bernice, Boca Raton, Florida It's nearing completion, and in fact plays a critical part in the penultimate episode. There is a showdown between Michael and the Pope, and Michael must choose whether to betray someone who's been incredibly kind to him.

When asked about your race, what do you tell people? --Soycheng, Vancouver, Washington I say I'm of mixed race, and if they ask for specifics, I rattle off the details: My mother is Russian, French, Syrian, Lebanese and Dutch; my father is African-American, Jamaican, English, German and part Cherokee.

How difficult was it dealing with racism growing up and now trying to find roles in Hollywood? —Stephanie, Milton, Massachusetts I'll find myself standing in the company of someone who will make an offhand comment about someone else who is clearly "this" or "that," knowing that they haven't realized that I may also be "this" or "that." They feel free to make that sort of comment in front of me, and then I'm faced with the choice of "Do I stop the party and start lecturing, or do I keep quiet and internalize this insult to someone who looks like they could be my family?" It's a difficult choice, and I'd like to say that I always do the right thing, but the fact is it can be exhausting trying to educate someone. Confronting people can be difficult. As for how race has played into my experience in the business, it's really difficult to say. Obviously I'm not in the room when they're talking about my audition tape, so I don't know what goes into that process. I will say I've been fairly pleased by the reaction to my casting in Prison Break, which is basically no reaction at all. I'm playing a white character. There are those who would argue that actors of a certain background should not play certain parts, and those who would argue that those limitations should be challenged. I'm not interested in weighing in on that. I just want to work.

Any interest in comedy? —Camille, Brooklyn, New York Absolutely. Romantic comedy, dark comedy, maybe even slapstick.

What's on your iPod? —Patty, Los Angeles A lot of classical—Tchaikovsky is a favor—and some old-school Ella Fitzgerald, Simon and Garfunkel, '80s-era Michael Jackson, Radiohead, Angie Stone. I like Eminem. Grunge. When I was in high school in the '80s, when I could have been listening to Poison and that kind of thing, my parents had very strict rules, and I wasn't allowed to listen to music that had lyrics while I was doing my homework. So it was classical music or nothing. I think I missed out on a lot of stuff that my peers were into.

If you could play any character in literature, whom would you play? —Jennifer, Millville, New Jersey Well, if we can expand the definition of literature to include comic books, I'd definitely love a crack at General Zod from "Superman."

So I'm hoping that Bryan Singer makes a sequel to the "Superman" that's coming out and casts me. What five people in history do you admire? —Angela, Detroit I've always had an interest in the English novelists from the 1800s, which is why I became an English major. Charles Dickens, William Thackeray, Jane Austen, the Brontes. I have a very romantic, tragic vision of these people scribbling away in some attic only to be really appreciated after their demises.

You're a well-educated man—do you ever regret not taking your knowledge into another career? —Amanda, Memphis Never. Acting is in my heart of hearts.

How do you feel about being a heartthrob? —Amy, Bloomington, Indiana It's neither here nor there. If it opens a few doors for me, I'm willing to go along on that ride.

What will you be doing during the Prison Break hiatus? —Michele, Chatsworth, California I've decided to do nothing at all. I've been lucky enough to get lots of movie offers, but the show is my first priority, and I'm very tired. I know if I want to give my all to the second season, I really need to take a couple months off to recharge the batteries. So after driving home from Chicago to L.A., I'll kick back and take it easy.

Dave Chappelle recently said, "Success takes you where character cannot sustain you." Agree or disagree? —Voncile, Dallas Agree, for the most part. Anthony Hopkins [his costar in "The Human Stain''] said to me that success shines a magnifying glass on who you really are. Success gives you opportunities and money and power to take who you really are and run with it, so you'll either become a monster or an even better person. I hope to fall into the latter category.

Do you cook? —Cynthia, Brooklyn, New York I can toast Pop-Tarts. That's really about the extent of it. Actually, I do have one dish I can make—spaghetti with meat sauce. I thought I was so clever the day I decided to add a can of salsa to a jar of Prego to make a kind of Mexican-Italian Bolognese sauce. I thought it was great. My friends didn't agree.

What "type" were you in school? —Carrie Ann, Walla Walla, Washington A lot of slashes: nerd/jock/artist/newspaper geek. I was many things, and so didn't really fit in anywhere.

You've mentioned that you were working on some short stories and a script. Any chance of us seeing them soon? —Yue Zhuo, Melbourne, Australia It will be a long time before I feel comfortable enough to share my work, sad to say.

Do you see yourself settling down with a nice girl and having children? —Jerri, Pico Rivera, California Right now, my work comes first. I'm a workaholic, which is the sad truth of it. I did manage to go on a couple of dates over the past year, but I'm happiest when I'm on set, so I really need to get all of that out of my system before I can really turn my attention to more personal matters.

Rumor has it you sponsored a cat shelter. True? —Hunter, Homewood, Illinois Not true. I'm the last person to start a cat shelter, seeing as I'm deathly allergic to them. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to all animals and even some people. There was a scene where I had to give Dominic Purcell a hug—you know, a touching embrace between the brothers—and at the end of the night I had a rash on my neck. I got a lot of teasing on that.

You were a member of Princeton University's a capella Tigertones. Any chance we'll see you in musical roles? —Rochelle, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada I'd love to. Not necessarily on stage, maybe on the big screen. I haven't sung—sang?— in 10 years, and it would take a lot of training to get my voice back to something remotely presentable. So it's a pipe dream at this point.

If you could have one superhero power, what would you choose? —Kimberly, Las Vegas I wish I could control the weather. I've been suffering in Chicago for the last year and am facing an additional six months there.

What TV shows do you watch? —Shaniqua, Newport, Rhode Island I buy the DVDs: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Nip/Tuck and the first season of NewsRadio, because I think Phil Hartman was a genius. When I did watch live TV, I was a big fan of the Law & Orders. Sam Waterston was a personal inspiration, because there was a time I bought into the mentality that success in Hollywood meant feature films. I remember spending a weekend watching Law 6" Order, and Sam Waterston blew me away, episode after episode. I thought, "There's amazing work being done in every facet of this business, and to listen to my agents and refuse to go out for TV, I'm being a fool."

justjarad.com"We'd like to lock him up!"BBC UK's Jo Whiley recently did a radio interview with Prison Break's Wentworth Miller where he talks about filming the hit series and Mariah Carey music videos. He wore a "Blonde From Fargo" t-shirt to the radio studio in support of his Prison Break co-star Peter Stromare's (mobster John Abruzzi) indie band. Wentworth Miller answered some interesting questions --If you were locked up in a room for a month, it might be a prison room or something like that, who would you most like to share your time with if you were in a room? A human beng would be annoying after awhile. I'd probably choose a dog. A pet. I grew up with an English bull terrier. One of the Spuds McKenzie dogs, so I'd probably get one of those and maybe my iPod.Coming off of that, you're allowed one book and one CD. It'd have to be something classical. Anything else would get old. Maybe some Tschikovsky. One book? I'm a big fan of "Where the Red Fern Grows." Something I've read every year since I was about five-years-old. It's by Wilson Rawls and it's about a boy and his dogs, in keeping with the theme.Who would be the poster on your wall? There's a great poster I've seen which is all of the movies that have won Oscars since they've founded the Oscars, which would actually give me 50-60 different posters to look at in one.You'd obviously have a lot to think about your life. Who would you write a letter to to say you're sorry? Probably my grandfather because he passed away when I was only about 10 or 11. And I can rememeber specifically since I wasn't allowed to watch a lot of TV at home, when I'd go to visit my grandparents, I would seize the opportunity to sit on the couch all day and watch cartoons. And I really wish I'd spent more time with him when I could have. You have to have the same dinner every night, so what would it be? If you had to eat one thing all the time. Pizza. Morning, noon and night. Day after day. Pepperoni. Sausage. Extra Cheese. Maybe some green pepper if I'm feeling feisty. No olives. No anchoives. Pineapple but only with ham. Then we have to scratch the pepperoni and the sausage. Who would you like to most visit you? Who was it that broke out in Shawshank? Maybe Tim Robbins. [Laughs]When you left the room, what would you like to do first? I'd probably go for a walk in the palk. I think trees and grass are what I'd miss most.

British-born actor WENTWORTH MILLER is devastated his role on hit drama PRISON BREAK hasn't prompted a deluge of saucy fan mail.

The TV star admits he suffers huge envy when co-stars, including ROBERT KNEPPER who plays

T-BAG on the show - are flooded with steamy post while he is left with hero-worship scripts from kids.

He says, "T-bag gets all those and I'm quite disappointed that I never get any rude stuff. I actually get a lot of letters from kids - who I'm not sure should even be watching the programme. They admire MICHAEL (Miller's character) and have him down as some sort of hero." (AV/WHN/SH)

Source = http://www.pr-inside.com/miller-desperate-...-mail-r2842.htm and wmiller_gossip

British-born actor WENTWORTH MILLER is devastated his role on hit drama PRISON BREAK hasn't prompted a deluge of saucy fan mail.

Tell him to get his ass on ChitChat, I'll give him saucy. :D

justjarad.comWent Kicks It Into High GearHollywood, California :: The PB gods have been shining down on you all week and today is no exception! 33-year-old actor Wentworth Miller of FOX's Prison Break walked around town sipping his frapuccino and yammering away on his cell phone. Looks like the 1995 Princeton graduate bought himself a new pair of kicks...

GOD DAMN! I think that's all I can say.

You know, Went has been my main celeb crush for a while now but I may be about to move on to his Prison Break co-star, the one that plays his brother. Don't have me! :ph34r:

Are you serious? The dude(brother) has no neck! Stick with Went...puhleaaaase! :D

Are you serious? The dude(brother) has no neck! Stick with Went...puhleaaaase! :D

LOL, I will take that into consideration as I review my next potential celeb crush. :D

You know, Went has been my main celeb crush for a while now but I may be about to move on to his Prison Break co-star, the one that plays his brother. Don't have me! :ph34r:

That's blasphemy, princess. I won't hear of it.