Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Gabrielle Union

(Pagesix.com)

We Hear . . .

. . . THAT Yankee playboy Derek Jeter's current flame is gorgeous actress Gabrielle Union.

I hope she has some Valtrex. ;)

GIRLFIGHT!!! DWAYNE WADE'S WIFE CONFRONTS GABRIELLE UNION!!!

http://www.mediatakeout.com/15631/girlfigh...elle_union.html

November 06, 2007. Looks like Siohvaughn Wade isn't ready to give up on her husband NBA All star Dwayne Wade without a fight - and we mean that literally!!! In another MediaTakeOut.com exclusive, we learned that Siohvaughn recently traveled to Miami to physically confront Dwayne Wade's latest fling - actress Gabrielle Union.

MediaTakeOut.com tracked down one of the more colorful members of the Wade family who told us all the details of Siohvaughn's recent Miami excursion. The tipster explained, "Dwayne and Siohvaughn have been trying to work out their marriage, but it's hard to do that when there are so many thirsty women all up under him."

And according to our insider, Dwayne's intimate relationship with actress Gabrielle Union was one of the main impediments to the couple's reconciliation. Siohvaughn's kin explained, "You have to understand, those two were friends. For [Gabrielle] to now be dating [siohvaughn's] husband is just plain wrong ... So [siohvaughn] packed her bags and went down [to Miami] with two of her girlfriends from the Chi and they were ready to get crazy."

And according to the family member, things were about to get explosive. The insider explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "Siovaughn called around and found out that Gabrielle was going to be appearing at a [local Miami club] - so they all planned to go get her ... It was like a scene out of 'Waiting To Exhale'."

But luckily for Gabrielle, our insider tells, Dwayne tipped her off to his wife's plans. The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, "Siohvaughn's made one mistake - and that was telling Dwayne what she was going to do ... But maybe it was for the best, because if they would have caught Gabrielle, someone would probably gone to jail."

While Siohvaughn didn't get what she came for, she may have gotten something better. The insider tells MediatakeOut.com, "Siohvaughn and Dwayne spent the entire week together ... I think they are going to make it."

Developing...

post-447-1194655893.jpg

Duo drives 'Cadillac'

Mos Def, Gabrielle Union join cast

By WINTER MILLER

Mos Def and Gabrielle Union are joining the cast of writer-director Darnell Martin's "Cadillac Records," lensing in New Jersey.

Def plays Chuck Berry and Union portrays Geneva Wade, girlfriend (then wife) of Muddy Waters. Previously announced cast includes Adrien Brody, Beyonce Knowles and Jeffrey Wright.

Rock 'n' roll pic charts sex, violence and the civil rights movement along with the music biz in 1950s Chicago. Sony BMG Films anticipates a 2009 release.

Def's upcoming projects include "Keep Coming Back" and "Next Day Air"; Union, who recurs on "Ugly Betty," stars with Eddie Murphy in "Meet Dave," set for release in July via Fox.

Martin's credits include "Their Eyes Were Watching God" and "I Like It Like That."

:angry: And how is it that Dwayne Wade comes off as completely blameless in all of this????

Yeah, she should've been going there to say, here he is, you can have him!

Angie Harmon Strips For Allure Magazine

Woman's Murder Club star Angie Harmon is still struggling to believe she bared all for a magazine because she's such a prude in real life.

The actress joined Gabrielle Union, Anna Ortiz, and singer Jill Scott for Allure magazine's annual naked spread, and she admits she had more problems disrobing than her fellow celebrities.

Harmon says, "The hardest part was when the robe came off and I was like, 'And now I'm... naked.' You wonder if they can see your Cesarean scar."

Harmon also reveals she has skinny-dipping photos she took on vacation with her husband that she can't bear to get developed because she fears what photo lab assistants will see.

She explains, "We were on a private beach in Bora Bora and we took one picture of our heads under the water, but we can never develop the film because we don't know what else is showing."

Union, Harmon's fellow 'stripper' for the tasteful new spread, admits she worked hard to make sure she looked great for the photo session.

She explains, "I've always been athletic, but I stepped it up for this. I ran up and down stadium stairs and went hiking. I'm cool with being naked, but I wanted to push myself."

Source: starpulse

Gabrielle Union: 'Women Can Have It All'

Gabrielle Union has said that women "can have it all".

The 37-year-old actress has revealed that her mother inspired her belief that women can attain all of their goals and dreams.

Union told Honey: "I don’t believe in a glass ceiling. My mom did it all, had three kids, got her college degree while she had kids - I sat in the classroom at the University of Nebraska. I was never raised with the idea that you can’t have it all.

"My parents got divorced after almost 30 years but I don’t think she would have attributed that to her work. But as much passion as she put into her work and her family she didn’t leave enough for herself.

"We can have it all but sometimes we neglect ourselves, our health. I’ve met so many cancer survivors, all these women who run companies who say, 'I had it all but what I forgot was me. I didn’t go to the doctor or take a spa day or take time for myself'. Call me selfish, but I can’t be everything to you if I’m not good to myself. So I make sure I’m all together in body and spirit."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Hmm, don't remember the drama before they married - funny to read 15 yr old posts now!

Anyway, Union had a movie premier at TIFF last night and Wade was with her and DAMN are they hot. So hot. I don't think my husband and I look at each other this way often, but I think I need to change that 😉

https://photos.laineygossip.com/articles/dwyane-gabrielle-09sept22-0003.jpg