princess

Animal Pics

Tuba, I hope you never stop posting those - they are my FAVORITES in this thread! They make me crack up like an insane person every time! :wacko:

I've been cleaning out my hard drive for a while when I have time. I post them as I find them. I should be done looking thru everything in a year or so. :)

Want some animated ones?

Posted Image

Don't know if that is photoshopped or not, but I've been "poo-ed" on twice. The first time was at Epcot Center and a crowd of pigeons flew off and one of them dumped on me. Luckily there was a gents toilet nearby and I was able to go in and wash it off. Then a couple of years back I was walking home along a road where there are a lot of trees and I felt something hit my shoulder. I thought it was a small chestnut or acorn or something and didn't think much more of it until I got home and found I'd been dumped on again on my shoulder. We were just in Venice last week, sitting in a square and having a coffee and a little sparrow dumped on my wife's arm. She had on a long sleeved top and it wasn't much from a small bird but still...

My neighbor has a puppy he's giving away (FREE!).

It's a Dachshund, it's house broken, and it's great with kids.

He's giving it away because his wife says the dog 'stares' at her when she is undressing and that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies'. I think she is just weird !

If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know.

Here's a picture of the dog.

Posted Image