krysbabe

Anna Wintour

Entertainment Lawyer - August 6, 2021

For the first time I can ever remember, this A+ list magazine editor is letting someone else choose who to invite to a very popular event.  The editor has no idea who any of the young talent is and is ceding some control.  So, look for a bunch of Tik Tok stars.

:jawdrop:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm still massively behind on magazines (the first 6-8 months of the pandemic, I just....couldn't read) Nov 22 Vogue, Anna Wintour's letter from the editor - 1 paragraph about the queen dying. 5 paragraphs about Roger Federer retiring from tennis 😆Never stop being who you are, Anna!!

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2023 at 9:06 PM, Hoyaheel said:

I'm still massively behind on magazines (the first 6-8 months of the pandemic, I just....couldn't read) Nov 22 Vogue, Anna Wintour's letter from the editor - 1 paragraph about the queen dying. 5 paragraphs about Roger Federer retiring from tennis 😆Never stop being who you are, Anna!!

I have never related more to Anna. 😂

• Haha 1

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/12 **8**
This editor has informed the powers that be that if anyone touches her magazine, they should expect all kinds of things to come out about said powers that be.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/15 **14**
The Quiet Casting Couch: It isn't as if this permanent A lister has never talked about their casting couch. They have, but in a very opaque way. You always have to read between the lines when it comes to the A lister about their sex life. Because of the nature of the A lister's profession, they got to choose who worked for them. They held the auditions. They could choose to hire and fire at will whoever they wanted. At first, our A lister was just sleeping with long familiar people they knew, but that changed over time. It became the responsibility of the people who worked for her to offer up someone to have sex with if they wanted to keep their job. They had to do so once a year. It was OK if the A lister didn't like them, they just had to have someone they were offering. Things were good if you did that. The people being offered were fully aware that if they were chosen, they were going to have a great life. Our A lister, even if you were with them, just for a year, would take care of you for the rest of your life. The only thing you had to do was be available and keep it all a secret. Every so often, someone decided they were not going to keep the secret. After a visit from a couple of the A lister's friends, their attitude was changed. The sex drive of our A lister has slowed, but they are always on the lookout for someone new.

Wait- is the casting couch supposed to be Wintour as well as the first one, the magazine? I have a hard time reconciling those details with the way Anna works...

8 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Wait- is the casting couch supposed to be Wintour as well as the first one, the magazine? I have a hard time reconciling those details with the way Anna works...

Yes, both BIs are thought to be Anna.  As someone powerful and use to everyone doing what they want, I could totally see her having a sex buddy.  But I do have to scratch my eyes out thinking about it. :D

• Thanks 1