princess

Hugh Jackman

Posted Image

The Bone Marrow Donor Institute 2004 Red Ball

Crown Towers, Melbourne, Australia

Hunks Down Under: Eric Bana and Hugh Jackman give the girls something to swoon about.

Posted Image

Four-year-old Oscar gets a grip on his parents, Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-lee Furness, as the trio enjoys a Sunday afternoon out in New York City. Jackman is on a break from filming the sci-fi film The Fountain in Montreal.

Hugh Jackman & His Wife Adopt a Daughter

Wednesday Jul 27, 2005 2:00pm EST

people.com

Posted Image

Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborra-lee

CREDIT: ALLOCCA FERREIRA / STARTRAKSPHOTO

X-Men hunk Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborra-lee Furness, have adopted a baby girl, PEOPLE has learned.

Ava Eliot, who was born on July 10, joins the couple's 5-year-old adopted son Oscar.

A source close to the 36-year-old actor, who is reprising his role as Wolverine in the upcoming X-Men 3 says, "The family is thrilled."

Jackman and Furness, who married in 1996, met while starring in the Australian TV series Correlli in 1995.

Posted Image

X-Men 3 tough guy Hugh Jackman shows off his softer side with his kids, Ava Eliot, 5 months, and Oscar Maximillian, 5, in Melbourne.

TV Guide.comPer the New York Post, Hugh Jackman is a wanted man, being ardently wooed by the producers of both a Pal Joey revival and a Stop the World — I Want to Get Off redo.

Everyone says his wife is a Beard. But, it's nice to see in the photos that they spend a bit of time together in day-to-day life; she's not purely trotted out for red carpet events and then dismissed the rest of the time.

HUGH Jackman and wife Deborra-lee Furness are reeling with with the tragic news the birth mother of their adopted son Oscar has killed herself.Amber Sanders, 28, endured a long battle with drugs and depression after having given away her boy to the Aussie actors, while two other children were taken away by social services. "She was very distraught over never being able to see her son Oscar," her father Tom Lanhem has told New Idea. "She was upset over losing her other children and ending up as a homeless person. And then there were the drugs." Jackman, 37, and Furness, 45, are now reportedly trying to decide whether to tell five-year-old Oscar about his mother or wait until he is older. The celebrity parents also have an adopted seven-month-old daughter Ava.

Edited by Stargazer415

No! I heard he adopted the kid with his current wife, Deborah Furness.

Yes, that's what the article said too--what are you disputing?? (I don't think he's been married to anyone but Furness, has he??)

justjarad.comIt's Easy Being Green!Los Angeles, California :: Father-son duo Hugh Jackman, 37, and Oscar Jackman, who turns six in exactly two weeks, were all smiles last night as they sat courtside during Game 4 of the NBA Western Conference first-round playoff series with the Phoenix Suns at Staples Center. The Lakers defeated the Suns 99-98 to lead the best-of-seven series 3-1. Hugh Jackman's son, Oscar, chats courtside with David Arquette.

rosiedemarioActor Hugh Jackman was the victim of the "the biggest Punk'd they've ever done", and was left horrified by the incident.The X-Men star was invited to the house of the film's director Brett Ratner and was persuaded to try and fix his barbecue. When Jackman failed to get it to work, the pair went out to dinner.When they returned, the whole house was in flames."When we get back there are four fire trucks, 100 fireman. The entire house is on fire. They had explosions, they had smoke, they were throwing couches out the window. After five minutes the guy came down and says, 'We've discovered the source--it's coming from the barbecue.'Jackman was terrified he had caused the damage, as well as harm to three other houses."When the guy told me I'd been Punk'd, I was so into it I was like, 'How can he be joking at a time like this?' When I finally realized (what was going on), I just lay down on the ground." [DigitalSpy]

I was always the gullible kid growing up; I would be SOOOOO incredibly pissed off if I were punk'd. I can't even bring myself to watch the show, I think the concept is so horrible.....

HUGH JACKMAN's wife makes him dress in his WOLVERINE X-MEN outfit in the bedroom to spice up their sex-life. The Australian actor reveals DEBORRA-LEE FURNESS loves the hairy suit and insisted he keep hold of it after shooting on the third installment wrapped. He says, "I feel a bit silly in that outfit but, believe me, my wife, really, really likes it. "They'll have to make a new one for the next movie because she won't let me part with it."defamer

Who needs a Wolverine suit when you have Hugh Jackman? Good lord that man is so insanely hot...

Does anyone believe he and his wife do anything in the bedroom, either with or without the wolverine suit? I think the only furry thing he needs is his BEARD (aka, Deborah). He is smokin' hot and gay gay gay.

Best story of the day....Hugh Jackman at Fleet Week, courtesy of defamer

Posted Image

Just two days after Ryan Seacrest's ass was extricated from a collapsed glass coffee table by some extremely secure firemen, "musical competition-emceeing heartthrobs surrounded by hunks in uniform" week continues with this photo of Tony Awards host and X-Men: The Last Stand star Hugh Jackman, with co-stars Kelsey Grammer and Halle Berry, in a morale-raising PR stop aboard the USS Kearsarge. At one point, USA Today reports, Jackman told the crowd, "Not everyone can get their photo with Halle, [but] I do have Halle's phone number here." The ruse instantly served its purpose, with all 1500 voracious servicemen pouncing on Jackman at once in a chaotic attempt at collecting the exclusive digits. White pants, caps, and scarves flew every which way, until all that was left was a massive, groaning mound of twisted male limbs. Minutes later, a battered Jackman crawled out with a wholely satisfied look on his face, the crumpled, blank piece of paper still clutched in his sailor-sullied hands.

* A love boat for 'X-Men' stars [uSA Today]

Posted Image

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3945/hg0525061cn.jpg

May 26, 2006

Hugh Jackman Is Not A Steroid Using Homosexual

Filed under: Gays , Hugh Jackman , Rumor Mill , Steroids

Hugh Jackman wants to set the record straight, so to speak. There are a few rumors that he'd like to clear up. He bulked up quite a bit for X-Men, but that was due to his own hard work. Secondly, despite him playing a dancing and singing homosexual on Broadway, he is not himself a homosexual. Got it?

Jackman says: "I would never take steroids, I think nothing is worse. I had to do an hour and a half in the gym every morning.

"But there were some special effects too, They even managed to make Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart look years younger."

And in regards to the gay rumors . . .

But the main concern of many female fans was whether or not Jackson was gay. He says, "My wife saw the show about 40 times and she'd laugh every time she went to the washroom in the interval. All she'd hear was, 'Is he or isn't he one?' Then someone else would say, 'Oh, that doesn't mean anything!' We had a good laugh about it. "I didn't get any awkward propositions from men, but I was already used to the gay scene, having been brought up in Sydney."

And in regards to the gay rumors . . .But the main concern of many female fans was whether or not Jackson was gay. He says, "My wife saw the show about 40 times and she'd laugh every time she went to the washroom in the interval. All she'd hear was, 'Is he or isn't he one?' Then someone else would say, 'Oh, that doesn't mean anything!' We had a good laugh about it. "I didn't get any awkward propositions from men, but I was already used to the gay scene, having been brought up in Sydney."

But he didn't answer the question...I saw him in the play. He's so TALL! Very talented, very hot, regardless of which way he leans...

EASTWOOD CUTS JACKMAN DOWN TO SIZEMovie legend CLINT EASTWOOD put HUGH JACKMAN in his place when the pair met recently and the Australian actor compared himself to the DIRTY HARRY star. The X-MEN star bumped into Eastwood and commented how he had been told how they look alike. But Eastwood, 76 on Wednesday (31MAY06), was unimpressed. Jackman, 37, says, "(I said), 'A few people have been saying I look a little bit like you.' "He just looked at me and said, 'You're holding up the line, kid.'"29/05/2006 12:33

Along with the success of X-Men 3, Hugh Jackman has one more reason to celebrate. The actor and his wife have offically adopted their daughter Ava who was born via surrogacy last year.Hugh Jackman has officially adopted baby daughter Ava after a tearful court hearing earlier this month. The actor and his wife became parents to the little girl last year through surrogacy and spent months cutting through red tape to make her his second adopted child. Jackman admits the adoption hearing was a truly joyful experience: "We did the official adoption last week in her home county so we went there and we went to this little courthouse and the judge was so happy because he spends his day with divorces and things like that, so to have an adoption is a happy occasion. "We, of course, cried the entire time and Ava just flirted with the judge, picked up his gavel and started eating it." Jackman and his wife adopted son Oscar in May 2000. :)

Posted Image

Is he presenting?