princess

Paul & Stella McCartney clan

McCartney divorce fight looks set for second week

LONDON (Reuters) - The divorce battle between Paul McCartney and former model Heather Mills looked set on Friday to run into a second week.

At stake is a slice of the former Beatle's 825 million pound ($1.6 billion) fortune and a decision that could establish an important legal precedent about the short-lived marriages of the super-rich.

After five days of legal argument, any sign of a breakthrough were dashed when officials revealed that Court 34, scene behind closed doors of one of the most high-profile show business splits, had now been booked through until Monday.

The 40-year-old Mills, whose marriage to the 65-year-old pop icon lasted less than four years, is representing herself in the high stakes case against McCartney, represented by big-money divorce lawyer Nicholas Mostyn.

Mills, who sacked her own lawyers, is believed by legal experts to be asking for 50 million pounds but McCartney, one of the founders of the world's most famous pop group, is said to be offering less than half that sum.

On arrival at the Royal Courts of Justice on Friday, both Mills and McCartney remained tight-lipped as trolley loads of legal files and documents were wheeled into court by each side.

McCartney, wearing a light grey suit, gave no clue on the case's progress. Mills, in a black velvet pin-striped suit and scarlet silk blouse, was equally reticent.

With the courtroom clear for continued action next week, any Beatle-inspired tabloid headlines about "We Can Work It Out" looked doomed.

McCartney married Mills in 2002, four years after his first wife Linda died of breast cancer. Their daughter, Beatrice, is four.

When the case does finally end, the judge will then reserve his judgment and give a ruling at a later stage.

If either side disputes his decision, they can take the case to the Court of Appeal and even onto the House of Lords, the highest court in the land.

But they will then have to face the case being held in open court as opposed to the current in camera proceedings being staged in a courtroom where even the windows have been covered to foil prying eyes.

McCartneys' Rocky Divorce Trial Keeps on Rolling

By Gina Serpe

Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:06:47 AM PST

It looks like a few more hard days' nights are in Paul McCartney's future.

Although his long-pending divorce trial was expected to wrap up following a week of proceedings in British court Friday, the case, much like every other step in his and Heather Mills' road back to singlehood, is taking longer than first anticipated.

"It will go on until Monday," a spokesperson for the London High Court said Friday.

While the hearings have been taking place in closed-door sessions and neither side has—or likely will—commented on the details of the proceedings, their extension indicates the two sides have so far failed to come to terms on a financial settlement in the split.

But in a sign that the end is nigh, Court 34 at the Royal Courts of Justice where the proceedings are taking place, is booked only through Monday.

Mills' decision to represent herself in the case has also apparently contributed to the longer time frame.

The trial kicked off Monday and nary a word has emerged about the status. And for good reason. The presiding judge, High Court Justice Hugh Bennett, warned the couple that any media leaks would result in their being held in contempt of court.

However, the ever-wily British press has made some strides toward sussing out the courtroom goings-on.

Earlier this week, boxes of videotape were spotted being hauled into the courtroom. It was said to be footage captured by the 40-year-old Mills herself, showing her relentless pursuit and harassment by the tabloid press, likely shown in connection with her bid for receiving some sort of security in the divorce settlement.

On Friday, boxes of legal documents and files were wheeled side-by-side into the courtroom, though it's unclear for which star's case the papers were brought in to support.

While McCartney wasn't spotted leaving the courthouse on Friday, Mills McCartney was photographed smiling on her way out.

The 65-year-old former Beatle's impending payout to Mills has the potential to be the largest such divorce settlement in U.K. legal history. Mills has been tipped to receive anywhere from $50-$100 million once everything is said and done, a hefty sum though relatively paltry when compared to McCartney's estimated $1.6 billion fortune.

A formal judgment from Bennett is expected to come at least two weeks after proceedings wrap in the form of a written ruling. The judgment, like the rest of the case, will be kept sealed and only be made public in the event that either McCartney or Mills challenges the ruling in a court of appeals.

The duo has reportedly already agreed to joint custody of their four-year-old daughter, Beatrice.

They announced in May 2006, after four years of marriage, that they would be amicably separating—though the plan to split lasted, the plan to keep it amicable quickly fell to the wayside.

Earlier this week, Mills' father spoke out on his daughter's behalf, heralding her poise in the wake of a full-blown media assault on her character and the steady stream of harassment he says she experiences.

As a result, Mark Mills told the press, Heather will likely hightail it out of the U.K. when a settlement is reached, likely setting up shop in either the U.S. or France.

"She won't stay in this country," he said. "She knows everybody hates her, and she does not care. I think she's very low at the moment and would leap at the chance to get away from it all."

"She won't stay in this country," he said. "She knows everybody hates her, and she does not care. I think she's very low at the moment and would leap at the chance to get away from it all."

well d a m n it don't send her here... I'm thinking Australia or India some British province or Canada no Canada is to close... Turkey?

Look she was only married for 4 years to the man. 50 million isn't enough? Who is she kidding, it isn't the money it's the fame. Once she gets her bucks, her ugly butt will be off my TV and out of the media and thats whats really bugging her. As long as she's attached to Paul she's somebody, once he's gone she's just a broad with a big mouth and a very expensive leg.

Good grief hooking up with her was a major boo boo.

well d a m n it don't send her here... I'm thinking Australia or India some British province or Canada no Canada is to close... Turkey?

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why would you say that, ga.peach? Why? What did I ever do to you? :blink:

Mills Nabs Record Millions in McCartney Split

Page Six

Sir Paul McCartney will pony up a record amount of cash to settle his divorce from estranged ex Heather Mills, The Daily Mail reports.

According to the paper, Heather will walk with an all-time high 55 million pounds (over $100 million U.S.), which includes an up-front lump sum as well as child support for daughter Beatrice, 4, until she reaches 18.

Oh, and a round-the-clock four man security team to protect herself and little Macca.

The rub? Her lips must stay sealed on discussing the four year marriage to legendary musician McCartney. While it means no tell-all novel or cathartic interview with Diane Sawyer, we're sure Heather will find something to do with herself.

For instance, setting up a planned second home in Eastern Europe for herself and Bea, to escape the British press (and public!).

The settlement will reportedly become offical on Monday in London superior courts, the hold-up being pinned on the fact that McCartney has no legal counsel on her behalf in the proceedings, and needs time to read everything over.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why would you say that, ga.peach? Why? What did I ever do to you? :blink:

HAHA! :lol:

Kylie Minogue to present the lifetime achievement award to Sir Paul McCartney

It's been a tough ol' week for Sir Paul McCartney.

But we've got a surprise that's sure to perk him up... in the pintsized form of Kylie Minogue.

Yep, we're delighted to report that the princess of pop will present the lifetime achievement award to Macca, 65, at next week's Brits.

After their fab New Year's duet on Jools Holland, the pair will be reunited during a moving ceremony on Wednesday night.

There won't be a dry eye in the house!

Source:UKMirror

Sir Paul McCartney sent Heather Mills flowers and note before divorce

Sir Paul McCartney made an effort to bury the hatchet with Heather Mills on the eve of their divorce battle - sending a touching note that said: "Whatever happens, our daughter comes first."

Macca, 65, sent the message attached to a bouquet of lilies ahead of their first day in court on Monday.

It read: "Please remember you and I are both human and have one very special person in common. Please let's not forget this when we are in court."

A source said: "After Heather received the bouquet, it hit home that, at the end of the day, their priority was, and always will be, their four-year-old daughter Beatrice. In the days and weeks leading up to the divorce case, the pair of them were apprehensive about coming face to face in court.

"But the lilies certainly helped in easing tensions between them ahead of what's been a fraught week.

"No matter how acrimonious things get, both of them know that their daughter comes first."

It is not the first time Macca has sent a bouquet to Heather, 40, since they split.

She told how the ex-Beatle sent her flowers before she first appeared on US TV show Dancing with Stars. A message read: "Good luck, Mommy. Love, Beatrice and Daddy."

Yesterday, Heather was clearly feeling the strain of representing herself as she sat in her car for 20 minutes after arriving at London's High Court yesterday.

She looked troubled and stressed as she entered the Court 34 to face her estranged husband for the fourth day.

In contrast, Macca smiled at reporters and chatted with his solicitor Fiona Shackleton.

It is believed Macca yesterday began arguing why Heather should not be entitled to a large chunk of his estimated £825million fortune.

He was due to face cross-examination from Heather, who insists she needs cash to pay for her personal security.

During short breaks in the hearing, fraught-looking Heather spoke in urgent whispers to sister Fiona, fitness trainer Ben Amigoni and make-up artist Mark Payne.

The ex-model, who sacked her lawyers last year, is up against one of the finest legal teams in the world, including £20,000-a-day barrister Nicholas Mostyn QC. Today is the last of the five days allotted by the courts to the case.

But it may continue into Monday if Mr Justice Bennett believes it would be helpful. Unless the case goes to the Court of Appeal, the figures and details of the final settlement may never be made public.

Source:UKMirror

Mills Nabs Record Millions in McCartney Split

Page Six

Sir Paul McCartney will pony up a record amount of cash to settle his divorce from estranged ex Heather Mills, The Daily Mail reports.

According to the paper, Heather will walk with an all-time high 55 million pounds (over $100 million U.S.), which includes an up-front lump sum as well as child support for daughter Beatrice, 4, until she reaches 18.

Oh, and a round-the-clock four man security team to protect herself and little Macca.

The rub? Her lips must stay sealed on discussing the four year marriage to legendary musician McCartney. While it means no tell-all novel or cathartic interview with Diane Sawyer, we're sure Heather will find something to do with herself.

For instance, setting up a planned second home in Eastern Europe for herself and Bea, to escape the British press (and public!).

The settlement will reportedly become offical on Monday in London superior courts, the hold-up being pinned on the fact that McCartney has no legal counsel on her behalf in the proceedings, and needs time to read everything over.

Interesting. How reliable is this source.

Whats to read? I get 100 million -- all I have do is keep my mouth shut.

Whats hard to understand about that? :rolleyes:

Heather Mills Has A Lot To Smile About

Posted Image

Heather Mills left court yesterday grinning from ear to ear. The reason? Paul McCartney has apparently agreed to pay her she-devil ass £55million. This divorce settlement has made history. The Daily Mail reports that 40-year-old Heather will get £20million up front and then £2.5million every year until their daughter turns 18. Heather has been representing herself after her lawyers dumped her, because she didn't pay them.

Heather has also agreed to a confidentiality agreement as part of the settlement. That will be hard since bitch loves to talk about that shit. She can't talk about their marriage or their divorce proceedings.

Mr Justice Bennett, who is presiding over their divorce proceedings will give Heather the weekend to seek legal advice about the settlement if she wants. They are expected to meet again in court on Monday.

Heather will remain the main caretaker to their daughter. They will live in Britain and Eastern Europe. Heather is apparently leaving Britain, because they hate her ass so much there. She plans to live in Poland or somewhere like that.

I'm so sick of people calling Heather's crazy ass a gold digger. Okay, she's a gold digger, but you would do the same thing. Paul McCartney has more money than he knows what to do with. He's worth like £825million! £55million is chump change for him. Heather is a bitch, but she got what she wanted and I have to hand it to her.

Now she can afford to buy a deserted island somewhere, because that's probably the only place in the world where she won't be hated. Well, unless the monkeys on the island have internet. If they do, she's fucked.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Mills getting $108M in divorce settlement?

Agreement includes strict confidentiality agreement, Daily Mail reports :o

Access Hollywood

updated 1:05 p.m. PT, Sun., Feb. 17, 2008

LONDON - Heather Mills and former Beatle Paul McCartney have reportedly settled their very public and bitter divorce with a whopping $108 million settlement being awarded to Mills, according to Britain's the Daily Mail.

Mills, who represented herself during the divorce, will reportedly receive a lump sum of $40 million up front, with another $5 million a year until their four-year-old daughter Beatrice turns 18.

The settlement, which includes a strict confidentiality agreement, falls short of Mills initial request of up to $160 million, according to the Daily Mail.

The Mills and McCartney settlement also reportedly establishes a $2 million trust fund for their four-year-old daughter, which will gain interest until she turns 18.

"They have agreed on all points," a source told the Daily Mail. "Nothing much has changed this week. There was a deal at the beginning, but it was a complex one."

The former couple is reportedly expected in London's High Court on Monday in front of Justice Hugh Bennett in case there are any last-minute details to work out.

Mills and McCartney were married in 2002.

Copyright 2008 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

-_- Please Heather do not come to the US. Go find some landmines to play with somewhere else. I really pity her daughter.

Oh come on now, America's big enough to cope with her. Oh no wait a minute...

The woman is despised by everyone in the world so she moves to Poland? It's an insult to the Polish people. She's still going to have to spend most of her life close to wherever McCartney is to facilitate visitation. He dotes on that child. With shared custody, she can't spend all her time in Eastern Europe.

Still Can't Reach A Settlement

Posted Image

Heather Mills and Paul McCartney still haven't been able to reach a settlement in their divorce. Despite reports that they reached an agreement for Paul to pay the one legged bitch 100 million of his fortune, turns out that wasn't good enough.

According to People: It now remains for the judge in the case to arrive at the fairest settlement to end the couple's five-year marriage. The former couple married in 2002, had a daughter named Beatrice and separated in 2006.

Paul was not present in court, he was said to be rehearsing for his live performance at Wednesday's BRIT Awards (which is the U.K. version of the Grammys).

When all is said and done and she gets her dough, men will only be after her for one thing. Karma...

http://www.dlisted.com/

Paul McCartney: 'I Need to Get Back to What I Do Best'

PEOPLE

As his divorce battle drags on, Sir Paul McCartney took to the stage Wednesday night at the Brit Awards, the U.K. equivalent of the Grammys, and announced: "I need to get back to what I do best – and that is what I'm going to do."

If the show was any indication, the 65-year-old music icon – who spent last week at London's Royal Courts of Justice trying (unsuccessfully) to hammer out a divorce settlement – has all but erased Mills from his life. There were no photos of the former model in the video-montage shown during his five-song set, while there were nine shots of his late wife, Linda. ("That's my mum!" McCartney's daughter Stella yelled happily as the images lit up the screen.)

McCartney also paid tribute to John Lennon in his rollicking set, playing "Hey Jude" as his former bandmate's son, Sean, looked on from the 8,000-strong audience. Mark Ronson, who picked up the award for male solo artist, put his arms around his parents and sang along, pumping his arm in the air.

McCartney – who has been linked to several women since his 2006 separation, including Rosanna Arquette – said he's doing "fine" despite the divorce drama. "I'm better than ever," he told reporters. "I'm enjoying life."

Amy Winehouse Performs

The show, hosted by Sharon, Ozzy, Kelly and Jack Osbourne, also featured a performance by rehabbing singer Amy Winehouse, who appeared nervous when she first launched into "Valerie." The five-time Grammy winner fidgeted and played with her hair but, as the crowd cheered her on, she eventually relaxed and allowed a smile to flit across her face.

Later in the evening, Winehouse emerged for an encore, belting out "Love is a Losing Game." "I love you, Blakey," she said as she finished, referring to husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who's in jail on assault and witness tampering charges. "Make some noise for my husband Blake!" (The crowd did not.)

In one of the night's strangest moments, Rihanna lost the international female solo artist award to Kylie Minogue – and apparently misheard the award's presenter. The "Umbrella" singer was already making her way to the stage when awards organizers stopped her.

Paul's Sweetest Revenge

PAGE SIX

His ex may get some of his millions, but Britain's favorite rocker wins on personality and talent in the Divorce of the Century.

In a sensational snub made for the silver screen, Paul McCartney excluded warring ex-wife Heather Mills from the emotional tribute to his life and achievements as he accepted the BRIT's lifetime achievement award last night.

"I need to get back to what I do best — and that is what I’m going to do," said the former Beatle, who has been locked in a bitter court battle to protect his $1.6 billion dollar fortune from his one-legged ex.

His performance turned into an homage to Linda, his first wife who died of breast cancer in 1998, and it was the sweetest kind of a stab at Heather, who it is rumored to have tried and failed to get a ticket to the London ceremony.

The 65-year-old rocker held tight to his award and closed down the London show with a medley that included "Hey Jude," "Get Back" and "Live and Let Die," a song he co-wrote with Linda in 1973 (and for which they both received an Oscar nod).

Proud daughter Stella, whose dissatisfaction with her former stepmom is notorious, shouted "That's my mom!" as huge stills of the beloved vegetarian photographer lit up the screen, reports the London's Mirror, later adding "My dad rocks! That was a great tribute to mum. He's not sad, I mean look at him go!"

During the entire night, there was no mention of the former nude model, who wedged her way in the legendary rocker's life in 2002 and bore him a daughter, Bea, a year later.

The show's host, Sharon Osbourne, reportedly called the 40-year-old Heather a "miserable old cow" and said if she showed, she'd "boot her off the stage."

During the satisfying finale, Paul told the audience: ""Live and Let Die" is the song that reminds me of Linda. "Hey Jude" reminds me of John [Lennon]."

Sean Lennon, John's son, was also in audience last night, the London tabs reported.

McCartney-Mills divorce deal could be made public: reports

Details of the settlement in the long-running divorce case between former Beatle Paul McCartney and his estranged wife Heather Mills could be made public, media reports suggested Wednesday.

Divorce hearings in Britain are held behind closed doors, unless one side challenges the settlement, in which case the appeal is open to the public. Terms are also generally kept private, unless the parties agree otherwise.

But Britain's domestic Press Association news agency quoted unnamed sources as saying that the judge in the case, Hugh Bennett, was considering approaching McCartney and Mills to ask if parts of his ruling can be released.

London's Evening Standard, which carried a similar report, also quoting unnamed sources, said the likely approach was due to the "overwhelming interest" in the case and speculation about how much Mills could receive.

Both reports said a target date of March 17 has been set and that any public version of the settlement would only be partial. The Standard said provisions for the couple's four-year-old daughter, Beatrice, would not be released.

McCartney, 65, and Mills, 40, split in May 2006 after a four-year marriage.

They have been in legal discussions ever since to determine how much Mills, a former model turned charity campaigner, would receive from McCartney's estimated 825-million-pound (1.1-billion-euro, 1.6-billion-dollar) fortune.

Paul McCartney To Release Beatles Albums On iTunes?

Paul McCartney will reportedly release the entire Beatles back catalogue on download website iTunes - to counter a hefty divorce payout to ex-wife Heather Mills. A London judge is due to return a decision on March 17 on what settlement Mills will receive, two years after their four-year marriage ended in 2006.

The former glamor model - who represented herself in the divorce case last month - could reportedly walk away with $120 million of the singer's estimated $1.65 billion personal fortune.

And, according to London newspaper the Evening Standard, McCartney is aiming to recoup his divorce losses by gradually adding The Beatles' songs and albums to the iTunes store - the first time they've been legally available to download - in the months following the final court hearing.

If the reports are true, the addition of such albums as Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, the White Album and Help! could be worth an estimated $400 million.

Judge to rule in bitter McCartney divorce case

Reuters

LONDON (Reuters) - Former Beatle Paul McCartney is expected to find out on Monday how much of his fortune he must hand over to estranged wife Heather Mills when a judge rules on their acrimonious and highly public divorce.

With the world's media poised to pore over every detail of any judgment, it is unclear whether judge Hugh Bennett will make public all or part of his decision, due to be handed out at London's High Court.

The ruling will not necessarily spell the end of one of the most bitter and high-profile break-ups in British legal history.

If either side is unhappy, they can apply for permission to challenge the ruling in the Court of Appeal. Unlike the closed hearings so far, those proceedings would be in open court.

"I don't think there's ever been a divorce case that has attracted so much publicity, certainly in Britain, and there probably won't be ever again," said Alan Kaufman, family lawyer at Finers Stephens Innocent.

McCartney, 65, married former model and charity campaigner Mills, 40, in 2002, but they split four years later, blaming media intrusion into their private lives. They have a daughter Beatrice, aged four.

Press and public attention intensified in the following months, with tabloid newspapers printing lurid stories about Mills's past and generally casting McCartney, seen as an icon in Beatles-mad Britain, as the innocent party.

At one point, though, McCartney vowed to defend himself in court against accusations published in newspapers that he physically attacked Mills during their marriage.

Mills issued strongly worded statements, threatened to sue newspapers and held a series of emotional live television interviews last year in which she accused the media of branding her a "whore" and a "gold-digger."

Her main PR adviser quit over the interviews, and days later she parted ways with her lawyer. In recent court hearings Mills has represented herself.

SPECULATION

Since the split was announced in May, 2006, newspapers and commentators have speculated about the size of any settlement.

Initial reports put the bill at up to 200 million pounds ($404 million), or a quarter of what McCartney's fortune is estimated to be worth.

Recent figures have been closer to 50 million pounds, which would still be the largest divorce settlement in British legal history, surpassing the 48 million pounds paid by insurance magnate John Charman.

Kaufman said the size of McCartney's fortune, itself the subject of debate, meant the divorce case was unprecedented.

On the one hand, experts say, the marriage was relatively short, limiting the amount Mills should expect, but on the other McCartney must provide for Beatrice as she grows up.

"Another big issue the judge must decide on is how far she has the right to a stake of McCartney's wealth before the marriage and a stake of anything amassed since they separated," Kaufman added.

He said Mills would almost certainly be in court on Monday and that McCartney was likely to show up for the key judgment.

McCartney wife 'to get 25 million pounds' in divorce deal

2 hours, 15 minutes ago

LONDON (AFP) - The estranged wife of pop legend Paul McCartney is to receive 25 million pounds in a hard-fought and long-awaited divorce deal, a newspaper reported Friday.

The judge who presided over a final round of talks last month between McCartney and Heather Mills has sent details of his proposed ruling to both sides, and they have raised no major objections, the Evening Standard reported.

The official verdict will be handed down on Monday, said the paper, citing a source close to the case which has dragged on for two years. "The judgement has been made," he said.

"The parties involved received their copies this week. On an analysis of the case law Mills was always going to receive around 25 million pounds. It's fair to say the judge has not erred from that."

The musician married Mills in 2002, four years after his first wife, Linda, died from breast cancer. They announced an "amicable" split in May 2006, but their dealings since have been anything but friendly.

McCartney, 65, and Mills, 40, have been in discussions ever since to decide how much former model turned charity campaigner Mills would receive from his estimated 825-million-pound fortune.

It is unclear if the ruling includes provision for the couple's daughter Beatrice, who was born in 2003, the paper added, saying that a summary of the judgement is expected to be made public.

"The judgement is very thorough. He has gone into every detail to make sure neither party can have grounds for appeal. It's fair to say the judgement is very long," said the source.

There has been speculation that the deal could be the highest divorce settlement in Britain, outstripping the 48 million pounds businessman John Charman was told to pay his former wife last year.

LONDON - A judge awarded Heather Mills a total of $48.6 million Monday in the financial settlement of her divorce from former Beatle Paul McCartney.

A document released by the Family Court said the judge awarded Mills a lump sum of $33 million plus the assets she currently holds worth $15.6 million.

"I'm so, so happy with this," Mills told reporters following the closed hearing.

The court also ruled that the couple's 4-year-old daughter Beatrice should receive a "periodical payments order" of $70,000 per annum. On top of that, McCartney will pay for the child's nanny and school fees.

Mills had sought almost $250 million, while McCartney had said she should receive $31.6 million, including her own assets, which the court assessed at $15.6 million.

Heather Mills 'So Happy' with $50M Divorce Settlement

By Pete Norman

Speaking on the steps of the High Court in London Monday, Heather Mills declared herself "so, so happy" with her nearly $50 million divorce settlement from Paul McCartney.

The 40-year-old ex-wife of the former Beatle said she was "just glad it was over," referring to the long-running and often acrimonious split.

McCartney, 65, upon exiting the court in an indifferent mood, merely said to waiting reporters, "All will be revealed."

Mills explained: "I am standing here because Paul is insistent on the whole judgment being put out. I've said that if the whole judgment goes out then all the transcripts have to go out because it's going to be written in a way that they will try and make it that I wasn't successful."

The summary states that the judge decided McCartney should pay Mills a lump sum of around $33 million, which together with existing assets of around $15 million means she will gain a divorce totaling nearly $50 million. The judge deemed that she had overspent during nearly two years of separation by $1 million.

McCartney, who has long been estimated to be worth $1.7 billion, was found by the judge to only have assets of half that figure.

The couple, who were married for just under four years, were not allowed to raise the issue of alleged misconduct, since the judge considered such details irrelevant.

The judge calculated Mill's annual income needs at about $1.2 million and included a sum of $5 million for her to buy a property in London. A provision for daughter Beatrice consisting of periodical $70,000 payments was included, and McCartney has agreed to pay for her nanny and school fees.

The court has imposed a blanket order preventing disclosure of details revealed during the court case and in documents tendered to the court.