princess

Robin Williams

Page SixBREAST INTENTIONSROBIN Williams stayed warm during the blizzard by getting loads of lap dances at Scores West. The fast-talking funnyman turned up at the West 27th Street topless temple at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday with a group of pals and proceeded to lap up dances until 5 a.m. "He was very friendly," says Scores dancer Mackenzie. "I showed him my new boobs, and he said that they looked great." Adds Scores girl Katherine, "I was trying to dance for him, but he kept making me laugh by making funny faces and noises."

Page SIxSightingsROBIN Williams pretending to be a waiter at Fresco by Scotto and walking over to Al Roker and Deborah Roberts' table and yelling, "I don't have time for this! Just tell me what you want!"

(Out.com)

Whew! Cross Him off the List :rolleyes:

Robin Williams is apparently so interested in setting the record straight about his heterosexuality, he’s willing to admit to picking up Superman’s sloppy seconds, according to an interview in May’s issue of GQ. When he and Christopher Reeve met at the Juilliard School, Williams was looking to score by association. “[i was] hoping for the fallout of girls that would go for him,” Williams told the magazine. “I was kind of his fool…. We went through the same wild times in New York, hitting everything. Massive pussy hunt.” He goes on to say that he’s a “big fan of the pussy” and has been “always addicted to pussy.” Got it? Williams knows about the gay rumors: “There are many Web sites that’ll go, ‘Oh, he’s gay.’… Even our chef, who’s gay, was at a gay ski week, and some guy came up to him and said, ‘Robin Williams is gay…I know people who’ve been with him.’ They should tell me, because I don’t remember.” Thankfully, he never went there with Mork and Mindy costar Pam Dawber, who, he says, was “smart enough to know better.”

Seriously - with that kind of talk he's lucky he didn't end up with anything worse then herpes. :ph34r:

I saw him do a 3 am show once in Tahoe and he was on stage for over 1 1/2 hours. My stomach muscles ached from laughing so hard. I don't care what this guy does ~ I love him! No, I wouldn't want to be with him but I love him. :lol:

Robin Williams Enters Rehab

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 09, 2006 03:15PM EST

people.com

Posted Image

Robin Williams

Photo by: EMPICS / Landov

Robin Williams is seeking treatment for alcoholism, his publicist, Mara Buxbaum, told the Associated Press Wednesday.

Buxbaum told the AP that Williams, 55, had been sober for 20 years.

Williams "found himself drinking again and has decided to take proactive measures to deal with this for his own well-being and the well-being of his family," Buxbaum said in a statement. "He looks forward to returning to work this fall to support his upcoming film releases."

Williams is currently starring in the thriller The Night Listener.

Robin Williams Talks About His Rehab

AP

Mel Gibson's DUI arrest was a "big wake-up call" for Robin Williams, the funnyman tells "Access Hollywood" in an interview scheduled to air Monday.

"If you're violating your standards faster than you can lower them, time to go away," he said.

Williams, 55, announced that he was seeking treatment for alcoholism less than two weeks after Gibson's high-profile arrest in late July.

"Well, if (rehab) was good enough for him, I'll go," Williams said. "I just think it was kind of like, well, he's in, let's go now."

Williams said he had been sober for 20 years when he started drinking again.

His latest film, "Man of the Year," hits theaters Oct. 13.

STAND BY THEIR 'MAN'

Robin Williams, who recently discussed his stint in rehab, finds a willing support group – (from left) son Zach, daughter Zelda and wife Marsha – during the Los Angeles premiere of his comedy, Man of the Year on Wednesday.

Posted Image

ROBIN'S FAMILY STAND BY THEIR 'MAN OF THE YEAR' AT PREMIERE

6 OCTOBER 2006

Robin Williams had no shortage of support as he attended the premiere of his latest movie in Hollywood this week. The actor's wife Marsha and 17-year-old daughter Zelda made it a family night out as they joined the funnyman for the screening of his political satire Man Of The Year.

The 55-year-old funnyman and his wife of 17 years Marsha, hit the red carpet on Wednesday arm-in-arm. And in a touching moment Robin kissed her hand in a show of love for the woman he calls his "soul-mate" - and who he thought he might lose after a recent relapse into alcoholism.

Clearly back on form, he joked his way through an earlier press conference and was all smiles as he greeted co-stars Jeff Goldblum and Laura Linney at the famous Mann's Chinese Theatre.

A devoted dad to Zelda and sons Cody, 14, and Zach, his son from his first marriage, he credits his kids and wife for helping him get back on track. Despite 20 years of sobriety the Oscar-winner recognised he had fallen back into old ways and checked himself into the Hazelden rehab clinic in Oregon back in July for a two-month programme.

Robin Williams: 'The whole system sucks'

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- To hear comedian Robin Williams tell it, politics as usual in the United States is no laughing matter, even if he makes a lot of jokes about it in his new movie "Man of the Year."

"This is not about one party or another. This is about how the whole system sucks," Williams told reporters.

He criticized the influence of special interest groups, the millions of dollars needed to campaign for office and the negative advertisements candidates use to hurt their rivals.

Director Barry Levinson's satirical "Man of the Year" hits theaters on Friday, aiming to tap into voter disenchantment ahead of the November U.S. election with a story about an acerbic talk show host, played by Williams, who runs for president.

Williams teamed with Levinson for 1987's anti-war film "Good Morning Vietnam," and it earned the comedian an Oscar nomination for acting. This time around the pair is trying to shed light on a political system the two believe is deeply flawed.

Levinson has been down this road before with 1997 political satire "Wag the Dog," about how a Hollywood producer and a Washington public relations expert concoct a fake war to cover up a presidential sex scandal. During the term of President Bill Clinton, that story sounded all too familiar.

" 'Wag the Dog' was made in a more innocent time and a less cynical time," Levinson said. "We are in a much darker period, a much more cynical period, therefore you have to find a movie that is going to work in another time."

In "Man of the Year," Williams portrays political commentator Tom Dobbs who runs for president as an independent candidate in an election that is marred by a glitch in computerized voting. Sound familiar?

Not only are marred vote counts a fact of presidential campaigns, but a celebrity running for office is nothing new. There is, after all, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, and fans of Jon Stewart and Oprah Winfrey are printing T-shirts and running Web sites to draft them for president in 2008.

Williams might make a good candidate, although he says he is not interested. He is beloved by fans who remember him in movie roles such as the divorced father who dresses as a nanny to be near his kids in "Mrs. Doubtfire."

Moreover, there is a serious side to him that has shown through in recent years in dramas such as 1997's "Good Will Hunting," for which he won an Oscar.

In "Man of the Year," Williams' fans see both the old comic satirically ripping the U.S. system and the new dramatic actor who has a rather simple message for lawmakers: Tell the truth.

Yet, the star said being a real-world public servant is not on his agenda, and he wondered how his past drug and alcohol use, which as recently as August landed him in rehabilitation, would sound in those nasty campaign ads.

He considered what might have happened to Thomas Jefferson -- the principal author of the Declaration of Independence, third U.S. president and ambassador to France -- if he had been forced to publicly acknowledge an affair with black slave Sally Hemings.

"You might be extremely qualified, but if your life isn't squeaky clean, you can't be president," he said. "If you applied the same moral standards to most of the presidents we've had, they wouldn't even be nominated."

Then, the serious Williams turned funny. "Mr. Jefferson, you've got a call on line 2," he said, then changed his voice to mimick Hemings: "I told you, I wouldn't wait in Paris...You said I'd be first lady."

The reporters laughed but to Williams, it was no joke.

Copyright 2006 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Robin Williams -- Sadly, a $1 Mil Man

Posted Oct 16th 2006 1:15PM by TMZ Staff

Attention Hollywood -- You can get Robin Williams to star in your movie, for cheap!

TMZ has learned the funnyman was paid only $1 million for his starring role in "Man of the Year." The movie, which ranked third in box office this weekend, earned $12.6 million.

Check out this contrast -- Williams reportedly raked a cool $20 mil for "Bicentennial Man," released in 1999.

Williams won a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for "Good Will Hunting" in 1997, which could explain the ginormous paycheck for "Bicentennial." But a string of clunkers, including "Patch Adams," "One Hour Photo" and "Death to Smoochy" hurt Williams' status as an opener.

As for "Man of the Year," industry insiders tell TMZ the $12.6 million weekend take is respectable. So it looks like Robin may not have to take that trip to Target anytime soon.

Critics Won Over

ROBIN Williams - who is detested by the high-brow members of the N.Y. Film Critics Circle - had the reviewers in stitches Sunday night at Supper Club, where "Happy Feet," in which he does three voices, won Best Animated Film. After a madcap riff involving penguin oral sex, Williams said, "Tonight, I feel like Mel Gibson at the B'nai B'rith . . . I feel like a leper giving a facial." He wound up by saying, "I'm just happy to be out of rehab! Oh, great! There's an open bar." "Critics who haven't said a kind word about the guy in 20 years were mopping up tears of laughter," said a witness.

Robin Williams says has been sober for 10 months

Robin Williams said on Thursday that he had not drunk alcohol for 10 months since announcing publicly that he was entering treatment for alcohol abuse.

In August his spokeswoman said he had "found himself drinking again" after two decades of sobriety. "Ten months," he told reporters on arrival to San Francisco International Film Festival where he won an acting award. "I had 20 years before that."

"It's nice to know there are others out there, including the mayor," he said, referring to San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom who recently said he was seeking similar treatment.

"Honesty is the best thing and he did it great in dealing with it," said Williams, star of films like "Good Will Hunting" and "Mrs. Doubtfire."

"That's the hardest thing of all, admitting 'I have a problem."'

Williams, who once joked about his heavy drinking in his comedy routines, made some references to his latest struggle upon receiving San Francisco Film Society's Peter Owens award for acting "brilliance, independence and integrity."

"It's a great honor to be honored by a festival sponsored by a vodka company," he joked at a black-tie dinner in a San Francisco hotel. "Just out of rehab, it always good to go right to a place with a bottle of Skyy on every table."

Robin Williams will be Letterman’s first guest

A-list star may quickly draw distinction between ‘Late Show’ and rivals

MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - Robin Williams will be David Letterman’s first guest upon the return of his “Late Show” on CBS Wednesday.

The appearance of a Hollywood A-lister who can talk a mile a minute may be Letterman’s way of quickly trying to draw a distinction between his show and his late-night rivals, who are without writers and may also have trouble booking major entertainers as guests.

NBC’s “Tonight” show said Monday that Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee will appear on Jay Leno’s first show back Wednesday.

Letterman announced Friday that his production company, Worldwide Pants, had reached an agreement to have his show return with writers despite the continuing writers strike, which began Nov. 5. The deal also allows writers to return to Craig Ferguson’s late-night show, also owned by Worldwide Pants.

The late-night shows hosted by Jimmy Kimmel and Conan O’Brien are also returning Wednesday but have said little about who will be appearing.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

(Pagesix.com)

Sleeping Around

February 15, 2008 -- SURE, Sarah Silverman bragged about sleeping with Matt Damon, but where's the love for Ben Affleck? Last week, Silverman surprised her boyfriend, Jimmy Kimmel, on his show with a music video called "I'm [bleep]ing Matt Damon," featuring Silverman and the "Bourne Identity" star singing together about their faux affair. Now Kimmel is striking back with a song called "I'm [bleep]ing Ben Affleck." Our source told us the video for this song, set to the theme of "We Are the World," will star Affleck, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Harrison Ford, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.

Robin Williams set for `Law & Order'

AP

Robin Williams will guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," but don't expect him to bring laughs to the NBC crime drama.

Williams is playing an "engineer whose life has gone terribly wrong" and who faces serious repercussions, series spokeswoman Pam Golum said Tuesday. The episode, which films later this month, is scheduled to air April 29.

After his breakthrough role on the 1980s sitcom "Mork & Mindy," Williams' career has mostly centered on a mix of movies, including "Good Morning, Vietnam," "Dead Poets Society" and "Patch Adams." He won an Academy Award for 1997's "Good Will Hunting."

The "Special Victims Unit" episode with Williams, titled "Authority," is the show's 200th, Golum said.

Robin Williams's Wife Files for Divorce

Posted Image

Robin Williams's wife has filed for divorce after 19 years of marriage, the actor's rep, Mara Buxbaum, has confirmed to PEOPLE.

Marsha Garces Williams, 51, filed a divorce petition in San Francisco on March 21, citing irreconcilable differences, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. The pair have two children together: daughter Zelda, 18, and son Cody, 16.

Garces, 51, and Williams, 56, wed in April 1989, shortly after the actor's divorce from his previous wife.

During their marriage, the couple also worked together. Garces was a producer on several of her husband's films, including Jakob the Liar, Patch Adams, and Mrs. Doubtfire.