Sign in to follow this  
princess

Eva Mendes

Mendes' Minor Car Accident

Actress Eva Mendes avoided a charge of hit-and-run over the weekend after accidentally hitting a car as she attempted to park her own vehicle -- she left a note with her contact details on for the other driver.

Mendes was running errands in Los Angeles when the traffic offense occurred, and although no damage was caused, she decided to leave a message for the car's owner instead of risk legal action from her crash victim.

According to TMZ.com, the handwritten note reads: "This person slightly hit your right front tire but nothing happened. Just wanted to let you know. Happy Holidays. Call with questions if any."

Lovely Ladies

Posted Image

Eva Mendes went to Nepal with Cameron Diaz for the show "Trippin" on MTV and revealed how the two spent their nights. She said they would have fart and burping contests.

She said, "Cameron is a big old belcher, but I can't belch. One night I had a heavy dinner, so I combated her belching with something I could do. We were in side-by-side beds, so it was her disgusting bodily function versus mine. It was an Eva-Cameron fart-belch off."

These perfect creatures actually burp and fart? Next thing you're going to tell me is that they take shits! At least it wasn't a queef-off.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Eva Mendes in Rehab

TMZ

TMZ has learned Eva Mendes is in Utah battling a substance abuse problem.

We're told the "Ghost Rider" star is at the famous Cirque Lodge, near Sundance. The Lodge, which treated Lindsay Lohan and other stars, is one of the most respected treatment facilities in the country.

Eva has been at Cirque for several weeks.

Her rep tells TMZ "Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva's privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details."

Edited by ElleDriver

This actually surprises me. She was very nice when I worked on something with her and did not seem like a raging cokehead at all. She blew her lines a lot, but I don't think that was attributable to drugs -- I got the impression that she was a nice girl, but just not very bright.

Of course, this was a few years ago. And maybe she just kept it under wraps. But there are plenty of raging cokeheads I would expect to see in rehab before her.

This actually surprises me. She was very nice when I worked on something with her and did not seem like a raging cokehead at all. She blew her lines a lot, but I don't think that was attributable to drugs -- I got the impression that she was a nice girl, but just not very bright.

Of course, this was a few years ago. And maybe she just kept it under wraps. But there are plenty of raging cokeheads I would expect to see in rehab before her.

You think it's coke? I mean it said personal issues, so maybe exhaustion? Heck, I can't even type that with a straight face... :D

You know what I just don't get - how come all these drug addicts/substance abusers LOOK AMAZING.. LOOK better then the average person.... I have lived in some shit places growing up and man an addict looks like straight up shit! There was this "lady" that was known to be a cracker - always loosing her kids JUSt sad stuff.. WHEN my mom told me that she wsa 28 I almost fainted and swore to never ever look like that at 28..

NOW I am 30 and thankfully don't but my point is WHY do the hollywood druggies look so very different from real life druggies.. Real life druggies you can spot from a block away.

That Pete guy looks as close to a real life druggies then the other druggies

Her rep tells TMZ "Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva's privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details."

Then why release any details?

Did anybody care where she was or why we haven't seen her?

Which chitchatter wrote that drug/alcohol rehab seems to be Hollywood chic these days? :rolleyes:

(something like that anyway.)

You know what I just don't get - how come all these drug addicts/substance abusers LOOK AMAZING.. LOOK better then the average person.... I have lived in some shit places growing up and man an addict looks like straight up shit! There was this "lady" that was known to be a cracker - always loosing her kids JUSt sad stuff.. WHEN my mom told me that she wsa 28 I almost fainted and swore to never ever look like that at 28..

NOW I am 30 and thankfully don't but my point is WHY do the hollywood druggies look so very different from real life druggies.. Real life druggies you can spot from a block away.

LOL! U funny...but then if it helps...look at Tara Reid, Sienna Miller, Amy Winehouse, Kate Moss, Pete "Doughy" Doherty...Lindsay Lohan...Well hohan still looks doable even though she looks "40." :unsure:

Then why release any details?

Which chitchatter wrote that drug/alcohol rehab seems to be Hollywood chic these days? :rolleyes:

(something like that anyway.)

I agree with you, that doesn't make sense.

I care if a hot chick is in rehab...lol...sorry, at least I'm honest. :unsure: That tells you that the female can party. ;) It's like Dogma, when Jay and Silent Bob are picking up chicks outside the Abortion Clinic...you know those females are loose....(translated so not to offend). ;)

LOL! U funny...but then if it helps...look at Tara Reid, Sienna Miller, Amy Winehouse, Kate Moss, Pete "Doughy" Doherty...Lindsay Lohan...Well hohan still looks doable even though she looks "40." :unsure:

You are right I forgot about the very small handful.. BUT HONEY I never ever MET any Druggie that looked like Sienna Miller. Tara - YES. PET - Sadly YES - Amy - YUP, Kate - Sorta..

I grew up in a small ghetto in NJ and that entitled me to knowing many druggies.... However, thanks to being raised right and working hard, I now live in a nice suburb in NJ BUT I have not lost my roots and so I KNOW what a crack head looks like - I WISH they looked like Ava.

I think if most crackheads looked like Eva...drugs would be legalized...instantly. ;)

I'm surprised about this as well. I think it's because she's never really in the spot light compared to Brit, Lohan, and Paris. She kind of goes unnoticed, and so did her drug/drink problem.

I hope she gets better!

Rehab Is Still In

Posted Image

TMZ is reporting that Eva Mendes is in rehab. Eva is currently at Lindsay Lohan's old joint, Cirque Lodge, in Utah. Eva is treating some substance abuse problem and has been there for several weeks.

Did Eva not get the memo? Rehab is out, the psych ward is in.

I didn't see this one coming. What's the substance? I'm guessing booze, but she sort of has a nose made for snorting. I'll stick with booze. She's a traditional lady.

When I first saw the name "Eva" I was praying it was Eva LongWHORIA. That would have made me leap through the streets singing "I Could Have Danced All Night."

http://www.dlisted.com/

Will over working and not getting any sleep be the new excuse to go to rehab or a psych ward? Last year the excuse was dehydration and calling people racial names :rolleyes:. Maybe I should go to rehab....I have a hard time sleeping. Better yet, I like getting up in the morning to go to work...maybe I should go to rehab or a psych ward for that. ;)

She actually doesn't look that amazing in person. She looked pretty much like a normal person. You would not even notice her on the street in New York. The guys were very disappointed. :) A lot of what you see is makeup, wardrobe, and airbrushing.

Also a lot of functioning addicts don't show. But some addicts, even celebrities, you can tell. If you watch old episodes of "Friends" it is really wild to see how Matthew Perry's looks and weight fluctuate. They couldn't hide how scary he looked for awhile.

It doesn't really surprise me, it's usually the ones you least suspect and it just goes to show how prevalent alcohol/drug problems are in Hollywood.

Her entering rehab might also be evidence that she's smart enough to address the problem on her own, as opposed to some people who we all know need it who aren't in there. It might actually be a good sign that to a degree she actually has her stuff together.

EVA OUT OF REHAB

L&S

Eva Mendes is out of rehab and back in Los Angeles, Life and Style can confirm.

The 33-year-old actress left Utah's Cirque Lodge rehab clinic on Feb 6 and boarded a flight to Los Angeles shortly after 9pm (pst) after spending a number of weeks in rehab.

At the time her spokesman said: "Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much needed time off to attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support."