Queen G

Sienna Miller

I don't understand her appeal. Is she an outstanding actress? Seriously, why is she so in demand?I also don't understand her volatile, on-again, off-again relationship with Jude Law (who's starting to age badly--he used to be hot). Seriously, whenever I come across a Sienna Miller item, I look at it and shrug my shoulders. I don't get it.

Quite honestly I think it's because onscreen she doesn't look coke skinny. I've never seen a movie with her that I am aware of so this is just based on still photos I have seen. She, quite honestly could be the worst actress on the face of the earth, but she has curves.

Law splits with Miller

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...amp;p=y9y46xy4x

08/08/2006 - 10:18:49 Jude Law has reportedly ended his relationship with Sienna Miller for good, because she can't get over his affair with his children's nanny, according to a friend of the actress.

Jude Law has reportedly ended his relationship with Sienna Miller for good, because she can't get over his affair with his children's nanny, according to a friend of the actress.

Miller broke off the couple's engagement last year after a newspaper exposed Law's fling with Daisy Wright.

They have since reunited and Miller is ready to finally tie the knot. But her make-up artist friend Lizabeth Stewart claims she is still bitter about the affair and the Alfie actor has had enough.

Stewart says: "Sienna had come round to forgiving Jude and wanted to get married. She wanted to make the relationship happen, to get back to where they were.

"But she wanted Jude to understand that if they ever had a row, it's pretty likely she would bring it up. His affair will always be a sore that never completely heals.

"The first thing Sienna has to admit is that she can never put the pain of the affair completely out of her mind.

"The agony of those dark days following Jude's affair will never go away. She wishes that she could have her memory erased. But even if she could forget, everyone else couldn't."

Get your FREE Ringtones, Java Games & Colour Logos from IOL 's NEW My Mobile site

Entertainment News | Messageboards | Print Version | Email to friend | Previous Page

© Thomas Crosbie Media, 2006.

Jude Law told GQ mag that he is sorry he hurt Sienna Miller by having an affair with his children's nanny. "I didn't want to hurt anyone," Law says. "I've apologized to the people I think matter in that situation. There's not really an awful lot more I can do or say... You can't run away. You have to take it on the chin and learn somehow to hold your head up high and face up to it. You can't spend your life apologizing. In a way your responsibility in f**king up is to show that you 've learned from it, that you admitted to it and hopefully you then move forward and not do it again." Law and Miller have reconciled and seem to be moving forward with their relationship. "It feels like the cards are settling and I'm getting a sense of calm in personal and public life. So things are good."

source: celebrity nation

A CINEMATIC BOND

Sienna Miller and Jude Law get in touch – and keep in step – as they head to the movies Tuesday in London.

Posted Image

BLUE ATTITUDE

Sienna Miller grabs the spotlight at a Pepe Jeans party in London on Wednesday. The British actress, who signed on as the "face and body" of the brand last November, is developing her own high-end denim line with the company.

Posted Image

Within the first nine months of 2006, Sienna Miller, 24, had already shot five independent movies. In the new issue of Rolling Stone, Miller talks about two of her latest -- The Mysteries of Pittsburgh (or "Sh-tsburg" as she calls the town), and how she channeled Andy Warhol’s tragic muse, Edie Sedgwick, in Factory Girl.

But it's not all shop talk. She also shares her perspective on monogamy after on/off boyfriend Jude Law was caught getting himself a little punanny on the side last year.

The rest of the interview is on newsstands now, but here's a sneak peek:

On being faithful:

“I don’t know, monagamy is a weird thing for me. It’s an overrated virtue, because, let’s face it, we’re f-cking animals.”

On being famous for being Jude’s girlfriend:

“Everything happened in the wrong order. You become known for being someone’s girlfriend, and all of the sudden there’s all this hype and buzz for all the wrong reasons.”

On destiny:

“I’m a big believer in positive thinking. Some people think destiny’s crap, but I’ve willed myself to do most things I wanted.”

On worrying she’s getting too old for “youth films”:

“It’s so hard for women in the business. And I want to be doing this when I’m fifty.”

On family:

“I can’t wait to have babies. Jude has three children, and I have never tried to be their mum or anything, but I’ve had the benefit of living with them and loving them without being the parent. But I love the idea of being a working mum and having my kid on the set.”

On her “really liberal” parents:

"Our house was always full of artists and musicians, and I knew from the start my parents were naughty and did things that other people’s didn’t. But it’s great to know that you can go to your parents and say, ‘I’ve done some things you wouldn’t be proud of me for,’ and they can say ‘I’ve done the same thing.’"

usmagazine

Actor Miller Has No Time For Pittsburgh

PITTSBURGH -- Sienna Miller isn't exactly a household name.

But that's not the case any longer -- at least, not around here.

In the new issue of Rolling Stone, she refers to the city as a word that starts with the letters "sh" and rhymes with Pittsburgh.

"Can you believe this is my life?" Miller asked the writer of the article. "Will you pity me when you're back in your funky New York apartment and I'm still in Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films."

The UK-based actor has a role in "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," the movie version of Michael Chabon's book, which is being shot in various locations around western Pennsylvania.

Miller was in London on Friday morning, although she was expected back in Pittsburgh later in the day.

:rolleyes: because her life is so darn hard..

She's not pretty so that can't be the attraction.

She's not smart so it can't be her witty comments.

It's got to be her sluttiness. Yea that's it. Her appeal I mean.

Sienna Miller no fan of Pittsburgh

Actress, in town for a movie shoot, causes a stir with her comments

PITTSBURGH - Sienna Miller doesn't think much of Pittsburgh.

In town shooting the screen adaptation of Michael Chabon's novel "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," the 24-year-old British actress called the city a name that sounds like Pittsburgh, but contains an expletive. Her comments appear in the latest edition of Rolling Stone, which hit newsstands Friday.

Miller, who starred in "Layer Cake," "Casanova" and the remake of "Alfie," told Rolling Stone, "Can you believe this is my life? Will you pity me when you're back in your funky New York apartment and I'm still in Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films and stop with my indie year."

Her remarks touched a nerve here, where residents are fiercely loyal to their hometown.

Miller's comments appeared in the city's two major daily newspapers and a television news anchor offered to take Miller around town to show her the sights.

"I think obviously we have a great town, and I disagree with her comments," Mayor Luke Ravenstahl said, adding she should see the town.

"I'm sure in her short experience here she hasn't had the opportunity to do that," he said. "If she would have, I think she would have found that Pittsburgh is a great place to live."

Forbes magazine routinely lists Pittsburgh as one of the worst cities for singles. But Pittsburgh's residents do not take kindly to disparaging remarks about their town and often react angrily.

In 2003, the nationally syndicated cartoon "Get Fuzzy" lampooned Pittsburgh as a tourist destination; Bucky Katt asks a travel agent if she has "any packaged trips based primarily on smell" and she gives him information on Pittsburgh. The strip's creator, Darby Conley, said he received 300 to 400 e-mails, including death threats and hate mail.

Earlier this year, Pittsburghers didn't take kindly when Rocky Mountain News columnist Bill Johnson called the city "butt-ugly" in the run-up to the Super Bowl, which the Steelers won.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

In town shooting the screen adaptation of Michael Chabon's novel "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," the 24-year-old British actress called the city a name that sounds like Pittsburgh, but contains an expletive. Her comments appear in the latest edition of Rolling Stone, which hit newsstands Friday.

Miller, who starred in "Layer Cake," "Casanova" and the remake of "Alfie," told Rolling Stone, "Can you believe this is my life? Will you pity me when you're back in your funky New York apartment and I'm still in Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films and stop with my indie year."

Her remarks touched a nerve here, where residents are fiercely loyal to their hometown.

Miller's comments appeared in the city's two major daily newspapers and a television news anchor offered to take Miller around town to show her the sights.

"I think obviously we have a great town, and I disagree with her comments," Mayor Luke Ravenstahl said, adding she should see the town.

"I'm sure in her short experience here she hasn't had the opportunity to do that," he said. "If she would have, I think she would have found that Pittsburgh is a great place to live."

Forbes magazine routinely lists Pittsburgh as one of the worst cities for singles. But Pittsburgh's residents do not take kindly to disparaging remarks about their town and often react angrily.

In 2003, the nationally syndicated cartoon "Get Fuzzy" lampooned Pittsburgh as a tourist destination; Bucky Katt asks a travel agent if she has "any packaged trips based primarily on smell" and she gives him information on Pittsburgh. The strip's creator, Darby Conley, said he received 300 to 400 e-mails, including death threats and hate mail.

Earlier this year, Pittsburghers didn't take kindly when Rocky Mountain News columnist Bill Johnson called the city "butt-ugly" in the run-up to the Super Bowl, which the Steelers won.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No one insults my city and gets away with it. :angry:

Another "classy" shot.

Posted Image

I don't bother with this particular thread because I don't want an STD from Sienna Miller. However, my curiosity finally got the better of me and I noticed this picture at the top of the page.

I cannot stop laughing at the way she looks in this photograph. I think Ms. Miller needs a Brazillian bikini wax to tame the Don King rampant wild hair busting out from between her legs.

Yikes. And you wonder why I would rather have sex with Jude Law than Sienna Miller.

Sienna Miller has told of the emotional turmoil she felt playing Edie Sedgwick in the forthcoming Andy Warhol film Factory Girl.

The actress, 24, was fascinated by style icon Edie, spending the best part of a year researching her life. She admits she became 'totally obsessed' with the model-turned-muse who was popping Valium from the age of eight, had electric shock treatment at 14, and was sexually abused by her father.

'I found it really hard to take my black tights off,' Sienna admits, referring to Sedgwick's trademark nylons. But she adds: 'Actually, I didn't want to let her go.'

It was Sienna's mother who told her to pull herself together. 'She said: “You've got to stop this now",' the star tells the Daily Mail.

'I went to Mexico on my own for a week and just chilled out, but it was several more weeks before Edie escaped my system. I think there's still a bit of her in me.'

nowmagazine.co.uk

Pittsburgh to Sienna: We Hate You Too

The Pittsburgh Post Gazette reports that citizens are boycotting actress Sienna Miller for failing to recognize Pittsburgh as the Pennsylvanian nirvana that it obviously is. As we reported yesterday, in an interview in this month’s Rolling Stone, the actress – who’s in town filming the movie The Mysteries of Pittsburgh – has taken to calling the city “Sh-tsburgh.”

"Can you believe this is my life?" complained to Rolling Stone’s Jenny Eliscu, over a plate of garlic-parmesan Buffalo wings at a Pittsburgh hotel bar. "Will you pity me when you're back in your funky New York apartment and I'm still in Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films."

In retaliation, the paper calls the 24-year-old fashionista a “semi-famous actress” and quoted Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl as saying, "I think obviously we have a great town, and I disagree with her comments. She was probably in the more elite facilities in and around the city. I think if she would have interacted with regular Pittsburghers, she would have found differently. She needs to get out with us regular folks."

In an online poll, the newspaper asked whether people still wanted to see the The Mysteries of Pittsburgh in light of Sienna's comments, and 41% of those polled online (translation: the mayor with his finger on the refresh button) said they no longer wanted to see the film.

Through her rep, Leslie Sloane, Miller responded:

"I want to apologize for my comments which seem to have been misconstrued and taken out of context. I was referring to the fact that we are shooting almost all night shoots on this film and none of us have had an opportunity to fully explore the city. What I have seen of it is beautiful. I came once before to visit the Andy Warhol museum whilst researching a film and found both the city and it's inhabitants warm and gracious. My father is from Meadville and is in town to show me round this weekend. I sincerely apologize and hope people realize that conversations can be easily manipulated in print."

usmagazine

Sienna Apologizes for 'Burgh Bashing

E! Online

Never bite the burgh that's both feeding and housing you.

Sienna Miller said sorry Friday for dumping on the city of Pittsburgh in a recent Rolling Stone interview, explaining in a statement that her derogatory remarks were taken out of context.

"I sincerely apologize and hope people realize that conversations can be easily manipulated in print," she said.

In town to film an adaptation of the Michael Chabon novel The Mysteries of Pittsburgh, the New York-born and London-based fashion plate referred to the city by a name that rhymes with Pittsburgh and starts with "S."

Hence, the ticked-off Pennsylvanians and the local press coverage.

"Can you believe this is my life?" Miller told Rolling Stone while sitting at a hotel bar. "Will you pity me when you're back in your funky New York apartment and I'm still in Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films and stop with my indie year."

These supposedly out-of-context remarks prompted the mayor of Steel City, Luke Ravenstahl, to tell the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that he obviously disagreed with the 24-year-old actress' comments.

"She was probably in the more elite facilities in and around the city," Ravenstahl said. "I think if she would have interacted with regular Pittsburghers, she would have found differently. She needs to get out with us regular folks."

The Mysteries of Pittsburgh wraps Oct. 17 and then the crew of Smart People, including stars Dennis Quaid, Rachel Weisz and Thomas Haden Church, will set up shop Nov. 6.

Miller continued her mea culpa by stating that her father, Edward, was from nearby Meadville, about 85 miles north of Pittsburgh, and would be in town to show her around this weekend.

"Her routine is living out of the hotel room and going to the hotel bar to smoke and have drinks," Jenny Eliscu, who interviewed Miller for Rolling Stone, told the Post-Gazette. "I went to her room. It was in disarray, stuff on the floor--there's only so much you can do to clean up a hotel room when you're there for a long time."

Then perhaps she was referring to her hotel room when she came up with that clever moniker for the city.

The Alfie star also attributed her slip of the tongue to the fact that The Mysteries of Pittsburgh has had an evening shooting schedule, giving her no chance to experience the city's nightlife.

"What I have seen of it is beautiful," Miller said. "I came once before to visit the Andy Warhol Museum whilst researching a film and found both the city and its inhabitants warm and gracious." She plays Warhol muse Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl, due in theaters Dec. 29, and hit the museum last November with costar Guy Pearce, who portrays the Pop Art icon.

"In the course of talking," Eliscu said, "I asked what one does in Pittsburgh on a night off. She said there wasn't much for a gal to do alone in Pittsburgh."

But the fact that Forbes has named Pittsburgh one of the worst U.S. cities for singles (yet superb for football fans!) shouldn't deter Miller.

She's still dating--although currently no longer planning to marry--Jude Law. But then again, if you read a little more of that magazine article, you'll also find out that the Casanova temptress doesn't think too much of monogamy.

"It's an overrated virtue because, let's face it, we're f---ing animals," she mused.

Miller's probably not a big fan of nannies, either.

"Everything happened in the wrong order," she said when asked about the effect Law's dalliance with his children's caretaker had on her career, in addition to her peace of mind. "You become very known for being someone's girlfriend, and all of a sudden there's all this hype and buzz for all the wrong reasons."

Sienna Takes Pity On City

SIENNA Miller, now in Pennsylvania shooting "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," is trying to backtrack from her nasty comments about the former steel town, which she referred to in Rolling Stone as "S - - - sburgh." "Can you believe this is my life?" she moaned to the mag. "Will you pity me when you're back in your funky New York apartment and I'm still in Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films." In a statement sent out yesterday via her rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, Miller said, "I want to apologize for my comments, which seem to have been misconstrued and taken out of context. I was referring to the fact that we are shooting almost all-night shoots on this film and none of us have had an opportunity to fully explore the city. What I have seen of it is beautiful . . . I sincerely apologize and hope people realize that conversations can be easily manipulated in print."

I'm with you! Fuck Sienna, man! Pittsburgh is a great city, filled with good history, culture, and people.

I sincerely apologize and hope people realize that conversations can be easily manipulated in print."

I know words/sentences can be taken well out of context, but how does one take out of context the word 'Shittsburgh'?

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

I'm with you! Fuck Sienna, man! Pittsburgh is a great city, filled with good history, culture, and people.

Damn skippy.

She's at it again. IF I had any respect left for her before, now it's gone. As yinz know, you don't mess with the 'Burgh!

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/06284/728938-53.stm

Famous or infamous, dry Sienna acts out again

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

By Chico Harlan, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Possibly famous and recently infamous actress Sienna Miller found out this weekend that neither distinction could work as a functional form of ID.

Sienna Miller

Just before midnight Saturday night, bar employees said, Ms. Miller, 24, appeared at the entrance of Folino's Young's Tavern, on Carson Street, without identification. Some five minutes later -- after ducking into the bar, eluding a bouncer who refused to let her inside -- Ms. Miller, in town for the filming of "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," was spotted inside and escorted back to the Carson Street sidewalk. There, tavern owner Penny Folino and bouncer Dan Kovacs said, a disgusted Ms. Miller proclaimed her identity to all who would listen.

"Sienna ripped off her hat and said, 'I am Sienna Miller. I am a famous actress!'" Ms. Folino said. "That's what she did. She was basically throwing a temper tantrum."

A spokeswoman from Ms. Miller's publicity office, who was in contact with the actress yesterday, denied the incident occurred. Film publicist Emma Cooper was aware of the Folinos' allegation, but said, "I heard it never took place." Shooting for the movie continued yesterday on the streets of Polish Hill, but Ms. Miller did not appear on the set and could not be reached for comment.

Ms. Miller has now generated two spasms of Pittsburgh-related gossip before completing one Pittsburgh-related movie. Though already known for both her acting career and her tabloid-covered relationship with actor Jude Law, Ms. Miller's popularity within the region plummeted recently because of her comments in a Rolling Stone interview. Speaking to the magazine in mid-September, she referred to Pittsburgh by dropping its first letter and substituting an "Sh."

According to Ms. Folino and others at the bar, Ms. Miller arrived at Folino's on the same day that she appeared in a photograph on the front page of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, her arm on the shoulder of Mayor Luke Ravenstahl. That evening, she wore jeans and came alongside her parents.

"But I said, honey, you need ID to drink here to be a patron," said Mr. Kovacs, the bouncer.

Five minutes later, he said, he noticed both Ms. Miller and her parents inside the bar, seated at a table. Cocktail waitress Katie Jenkins had already taken Ms. Miller's order: a vodka and tonic, Ms. Jenkins said.

Mr. Kovacs suspected Ms. Miller had sneaked in through a side entrance.

So he walked to her table and asked again for ID. She didn't have it. Then, after he escorted her to the exit, one of Ms. Miller's parents produced a copy of that morning's paper.

"Don't you know who this is?" Ms. Miller's mother asked the bouncer, according to Mr. Kovacs.

"Yeah," he responded. "It's the mayor."

Ms. Miller, denied her vodka and tonic, stewed outside the bar for 30 minutes, Folino's employees said. Though her parents were invited back to the bar for drinks, the actress refused to return to her hotel room, where she'd left her license, Mr. Kovacs said.

"She was going crazy out there, stomping her feet, walking up and down the street," he said.

Said Ms. Folino: "There was no reason for her to act like she did. No ID, no entry -- I'm sorry, we can't bend the rules for anybody."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chico Harlan can be reached at aharlan@post-gazette.com or 412-263-1227.)

She's at it again. IF I had any respect left for her before, now it's gone. As yinz know, you don't mess with the 'Burgh!

"Don't you know who this is?" Ms. Miller's mother asked the bouncer, according to Mr. Kovacs.

Classic quote...Someone needs to buy this guy a drink or a lap dance! :lol:

Classic quote...Someone needs to buy this guy a drink or a lap dance! :lol:

That is awesome. Depending on how strict the Pittsburgh liquor board is, serving someone without an ID could cost the bouncer or the bartender their jobs, and the bar its license- even for a "famous actress," so I'm glad they didn't give in to her tantrum. Hooray for Pittsburgh!

More backtracking anyone? ;) From IMDB.com

Miller Denies Bar Tantrum

Model/actress Sienna Miller has slammed reports she threw a tantrum when she was removed from a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania bar because she didn't have any identification. Young's Tavern owner Penny Folino told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette the Alfie beauty, 24, ignored doorman Dan Kovacs' request for ID at the entrance and ordered a vodka tonic, before she was asked to leave. Folino told the newspaper, "Sienna ripped off her hat and said, 'I am Sienna Miller. I am a famous actress!' That's what she did. She was basically throwing a temper tantrum." Employees of the drinking spot claim Miller waited outside for 30 minutes, but bouncers refused to let her enter unless she could prove she was over 21 - the legal drinking age. In a statement, Miller says, "I wholeheartedly refute the allegations that I in any way acted in an inappropriate manner when asked for identification at this bar. I was asked to provide ID, and since I didn't have any with me, I was told I couldn't be served and asked to leave. I had no problem with this and my family and I left calmly without any further exchange of words." Folino stands by her claims, saying, "I can't compete against a famous actress, but I can tell you one thing - I'm not a liar - she is."

NO MORE DRAMA

At least off the set for Sienna Miller, who saves it for the cameras as she films a tender moment with costar Jon Foster on the set of her latest movie, The Mysteries of Pittsburgh, on Tuesday.

Posted Image