Queen G

Sienna Miller

She can't act anyway, so I don't think it will damage her carreer, she didn't become famous because of her acting skills, she became famous because of the Jude Law thing

I know, poor, poor Sienna

Not to defend Sluttienna, but Balthazar Getty is as much to blame, if not more than Sienna, after all he is the father of 4 that cheated on his wife, Sienna is a free agent. Why is it that women always get the blame when those things happen ? Edited by myosotis

I don't think it has anything to do with blaming Sienna or women in general of who is more guilty. The situation is that most of us don't like Sienna because her dumbass winds up in scandal after scandal, and she's becoming more famous for being in scandals. If she wasn't butt naked or topless on a boat with a married man...would the story have broke, like it did?

Granted the Jude Law thing wasn't entirely her fault...it's beginning to seem like that when it comes to scandal she seems to be the one tied to it. Seeing what has happened to Jude Law's career, it appears that the nanny scandal contributed to destroying his.

I don't think it has anything to do with blaming Sienna or women in general of who is more guilty. The situation is that most of us don't like Sienna because her dumbass winds up in scandal after scandal, and she's becoming more famous for being in scandals. If she wasn't butt naked or topless on a boat with a married man...would the story have broke, like it did?

Granted the Jude Law thing wasn't entirely her fault...it's beginning to seem like that when it comes to scandal she seems to be the one tied to it. Seeing what has happened to Jude Law's career, it appears that the nanny scandal contributed to destroying his.

Amen. By the way, I love your new avatar. I can't wait to see that move.

Amen. By the way, I love your new avatar. I can't wait to see that move.

Thank you! :D

Please go see the movie...it's "struggling" at the box office, so the more people that see it...the better. ;)

I don't like her simply because she looks like she smells. Badly. From her pelvic region. IF you catch my drift.

Just sayin... Posted Image

LOL!! Ewwwwww :D

Tearful Sienna in desperate bid to win back billionaire oil heir lover after he runs back to wife

By Caroline Graham and Sharon Churcher

Last updated at 2:52 PM on 03rd August 2008

Sienna Miller is said to be ‘devastated’ after her married lover ran home to his wife and four children.

Sienna, 26, has been furiously calling and texting oil fortune heir Balthazar Getty after learning he had returned to Los Angeles to attempt a reconciliation with his wife, Rosetta.

A source said: ‘Sienna and Balthazar were in New York for a few days together and then he told her he was going to LA to work and see his kids. But the reality is he is desperately trying to get back with his wife.

‘He realises he’s made a terrible mistake. He is trying to keep Sienna at arm’s length and hasn’t told her it is over yet so she is going frantic.

‘She has been calling and texting him constantly and is planning to go to LA herself as she believes she can win him back if they have a face-to-face meeting.

'She’s devastated that he has distanced himself from her both emotionally and geographically.’

The couple had met up in New York after being spotted frolicking at a beach on Italy’s Amalfi Coast two weeks ago. Sienna was photographed topless in Getty’s arms.

Yesterday, he appeared flustered when approached at his £1.5million marital home in the Hollywood Hills, saying only: ‘I can’t comment. When I’m ready, I’ll issue a statement. It’s because of the children.’

According to a producer friend of 33-year-old Getty – a former drug addict and alcoholic who is receiving counselling – he has definitely dropped Sienna.

The producer said: ‘Balthazar and Sienna seemed infatuated with each other when they were in New York last week but I heard the reason the whole Sienna fling happened was because he fell off the wagon.

‘As soon as Balthy arrived back in LA on Monday he started pleading with his wife to take him back. He told me he’d gone to their house but she wouldn’t let him in. He stood outside crying.’

The producer said: ‘He came back to a hotel and was on the phone to Rosetta on and off for two hours, crying and constantly calling and she finally agreed to let him back in the house.

'In his mind he has definitely dropped Sienna but he’s in a very confused state at the moment. His biggest fear is losing his kids.’

Other friends also claim that Getty, who is heir to a £2.5billion oil fortune, became infatuated by Sienna after falling off the wagon.

One of them said: ‘He stopped ringing his counsellor and stopped going to meetings. Rosetta is convinced that him not being sober is the key to the whole mess with Sienna.

‘She is saying the only way she will take him back is if he agrees to addiction and marriage guidance counselling. He humiliated her but he is still the father of her four children.’

Actress Sienna, who dated Jude Law while he was still married to Sadie Frost and then dumped Rhys Ifans for Getty, has been confiding in her mother Jo, a drama teacher.

A London-based friend said: ‘Sienna has been on the phone to her mother in tears asking her for advice. Jo knows Balthazar as she was with them in Italy.

'Jo has been telling Sienna to give Balthazar space. But Sienna is worried if she gives him too much space she will lose him. She already knows he is drifting away.

If she knew he was at the house with his wife she would not like it at all.’

A spokeswoman for Sienna refused to comment.

She is rumoured to have flown from New York to the Caribbean last Monday, the same day her married boyfriend returned to Los Angeles.

The source said: ‘She is planning to fly to LA to see Balthy. She has no idea he is at the wife’s house. He told her he was going to see the kids.’

The scandal has left Sienna’s reputation in Hollywood in tatters. She has already attracted the nicknames ‘Sluttyenna’ and ‘Serial Miller’ because of her numerous high-profile affairs.

A public relations executive told The Mail on Sunday: ‘Sienna’s reputation in Hollywood has gone from bad to worse.

‘People didn’t like it when she was running around with Jude Law while he was still married but this whole thing with Getty is the pits.

‘She is perceived as nothing more than a home-wrecker. It would be different if her movies did big numbers at the box office, but they don’t.

'It’s one thing to misbehave in private but when you cause a huge public scandal and then are photographed half naked with someone else’s husband, that is something that not only destroys marriages but it can also destroy careers.

'Sienna is on very thin ice. Rosetta is hugely popular.’

Rosetta, 38, who runs her own fashion house, counts Demi Moore, Courteney Cox and Patricia Arquette as her closest friends. The Gettys’ children are Cassius, eight, Grace, seven, Violet, four, and ten-month-old June.

Rosetta declined to comment last night on a possible reconciliation.

Meanwhile Sienna's jilted ex Rhys Ifans spent the last week trying to get over his heartbreak with a series of boozy nights out - with a string of beauties.

The 40-year-old Notting Hill actor was spotted out with friends - and a pretty female companion - just a day after he enjoyed the latest in a series of dates with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly.

Ifans was said to be devastated at his split with Sienna, who rubbed salt in the wounds by recently claiming their relationship was 'never that serious'.

www.dailymail.co.uk

Heartbroken Sienna flees to her father in Virgin Isles as Balthazar reunites with his children

Sienna Miller has fled to the Virgin Islands as her married lover reunited with his children.

The 26-year-old actress is said to be devastated after oil heir Balthazar Getty met his wife Rosetta for heart-to-heart

talks at the weekend.

She is now seeking solace at the home of her father Ed, a retired American banker who now lives in a sprawling mansion on the Caribbean archipelago.

Meanwhile Getty was reunited with his two young children when he met them for pizza in Los Angeles.

We’re told he has a calming influence on his daughter, which comes as little surprise as he is currently writing a spiritual self help book at his retreat.

Sienna’s affair with Getty, 33 , reportedly hit the rocks last week when it emerged that his 38- year-old wife, the mother of his four children, was thinking of taking him back.

The billionaire was spotted going into their Los Angeles home at the weekend, and said: 'I can’t comment. When I’m ready, I’ll issue a statement. It’s because of the children.'

Our source tells us the couple want to work things out for the sake of Cassius, eight, Grace, seven, Violet, four, and 10-month-old June.

The source added: 'Sienna felt she needed to get away from everything and try to gather her thoughts.

'A trip to her father’s was perfect because his place is private and out of the spotlight. Ed has a very calming influence on Sienna, and is the ideal man to comfort her and help her pull herself back together.'

Posted Image

Posted Image

It has been claimed that Sienna had no idea that Getty, an actor, was meeting his wife at the weekend.

In July, Getty was pictured kissing a topless Sienna on a yacht off Italy’s Amalfi Coast. They had reportedly been seeing each other since May, soon after Sienna split from Rhys Ifans.

It’s not all over between Sienna and Balthazar though, and she is expected to fly to LA to meet him soon.

This is not the first time that Miss Miller has dated a married man. Jude Law was still married to Sadie Frost when they started dating on the set of Alfie.

She was then rumoured to have become engaged to another actor, Rhys Ifans, but dumped him in June in favour of Getty.

Miss Miller is keen to be taken seriously as an actress, but her colourful love life is said to have affected her prospects in Hollywood.

Her numerous high-profile affairs have earned her the nickname Serial Miller amongst gossip columnists.

Meanwhile Rosetta Getty, who runs her own fashion house, is understood to be a powerful influence in the Los Angeles establishment, with friends including Demi Moore, Courteney Cox and Patricia Arquette.

Heartbroken Sienna flees to her father in Virgin Isles as Balthazar reunites with his children

Sienna Miller has fled to the Virgin Islands as her married lover reunited with his children.

Is Sienna Miller even allowed entry to a place called VIRGIN Islands? :lol:

Is Sienna Miller even allowed entry to a place called VIRGIN Islands? :lol:

She's a political refugee there.

She's a political refugee there.

lol !

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/n...ers_secret_kiss

Sienna Miller was seen kissing Balthazar Getty, despite reports he is trying to save his marriage.

The British actress was reported to have shared a brief embrace with the married actor outside Ralph's grocery store in Malibu, California, around midday on Sunday (03.08.08).

Sienna had been waiting in a car as Balthazar - who was reported to have spent the weekend trying to save his marriage to estranged wife Rosetta - rode his bicycle up and down the pavement of Malibu Colony Plaza Shopping Center checking for paparazzi.

After giving her the thumbs up to signal that the coast was clear, the 'Edge of Love' actress left the car and after enjoying the quick kiss went into the store.

Balthazar - who was wearing a grey T-shirt and black cotton pants - continued to check for waiting photographers on his bike as Sienna, 26, shopped.

Before giving Sienna the all-clear, Balthazar was approached by a shopper - who was entering Ralph's - who called out his name as he was entering the store.

A startled Balthazar said "yes, hi" before quickly getting back on his bike and riding off, before returning to double check for paparazzi.

It had been reported that Balthazar spent Saturday (02.08.08) having talks with Rosetta in a bid to convince her to give their marriage one more try.

The 33-year-old actor and Rosetta, 38, were said to have spent the afternoon at the couple's marital home in Los Angeles.

The estranged couple have four children - Cassius, eight, Grace, seven, four-year-old Violet and June, 10 months - and have been married for eight years.

Sienna and Balthazar were pictured last month frolicking on a beach and yacht, with one photo showing her with her legs wrapped around him.

If I was trying to hide my affair, I think the best thing I would do is kiss in public. Especially when I have paparazzi stalking me because I am the story of the week :rolleyes:

WAH ! WAH ! WAH !! Shes crying cause she has no one to suck her nipples in public now !! Lol She will find a new married man soon !! Watch and see !!

TRUTH ABOUT SIENNA ROMANCE

Page Six

August 7, 2008 --

FRIENDS of Sienna Miller say the gorgeous actress is no home wrecker - and she never would have gone near her new love, Balthazar Getty, if he was still with his wife, Rosetta.

"She and Balthazar met through friends and he was already separated from his wife," one close associate told Page Six. In fact, when Getty announced in July that he'd split up with Rosetta, the mother of his four children, "he'd been sleeping on friends' couches for six months."

Sienna, who had broken up with actor Rhys Ifans, and Getty, a star on ABC's "Brothers & Sisters," raised a furor last month when photos surfaced of them in various stages of undress on vacation in Portofino, Italy. At the time, Rosetta was said to be "heartbroken" and Miller - who once dated Jude Law while he was still married to Sadie Frost - was branded a serial home wrecker.

After Portofino, the couple went to New York and are now back in Los Angeles. They're still together, despite British tab reports claiming Getty "begged" Rosetta for another chance and moved back in with her.

"Please," our source said. "Sienna and he are in love. They're living together in LA. Everyone knows about her and accepts her."

As for rumors that Getty's family disapproves of the "Factory Girl" star?

"The photos of Sienna and Balthazar on the boat in Italy? His mother and her mother were the ones sitting next to them. Balthazar is in LA with her now and he's speaking to Rosetta and going to [his old address] to see his children. Sienna has been hanging out with his family all week," the friend said.

"It's just annoying that all this misinformation is out there. He should've announced his separation a lot earlier than he did - she was always told he was separated. There's no way she would ever get involved with another married man after Jude Law."

"The photos of Sienna and Balthazar on the boat in Italy? His mother and her mother were the ones sitting next to them. Balthazar is in LA with her now and he's speaking to Rosetta and going to [his old address] to see his children. Sienna has been hanging out with his family all week," the friend said.

Ewwwwww, he was cupping her naked breasts & dry humping her in front of their moms??!!! Classy families :rolleyes:

Page Six

August 7, 2008 --

FRIENDS of Sienna Miller say the gorgeous actress is no home wrecker - and she never would have gone near her new love, Balthazar Getty, if he was still with his wife, Rosetta.

"She and Balthazar met through friends and he was already separated from his wife," one close associate told Page Six. In fact, when Getty announced in July that he'd split up with Rosetta, the mother of his four children, "he'd been sleeping on friends' couches for six months."

Sienna, who had broken up with actor Rhys Ifans, and Getty, a star on ABC's "Brothers & Sisters," raised a furor last month when photos surfaced of them in various stages of undress on vacation in Portofino, Italy. At the time, Rosetta was said to be "heartbroken" and Miller - who once dated Jude Law while he was still married to Sadie Frost - was branded a serial home wrecker.

After Portofino, the couple went to New York and are now back in Los Angeles. They're still together, despite British tab reports claiming Getty "begged" Rosetta for another chance and moved back in with her.

"Please," our source said. "Sienna and he are in love. They're living together in LA. Everyone knows about her and accepts her."

"It's just annoying that all this misinformation is out there. He should've announced his separation a lot earlier than he did - she was always told he was separated. There's no way she would ever get involved with another married man after Jude Law."

Well, that clears it all up for me...I take back my earlier comments of calling her a bitch...I stand by skank, tho'. :D

Let's see...yes, "separated" does still mean married. So she lied.

Well, that clears it all up for me...I take back my earlier comments of calling her a bitch...I stand by skank, tho'. :D

:lol: ;)

Edited by Hihomumio

Page Six

August 7, 2008 --

These separation stories might be a little more believable if they didn't always come from Sienna's "friends", and if Getty hadn't been photographed with his wife at various events during those six months, and maybe if Getty hadn't denied the whole thing before he was caught on camera in Italy, and if Getty had said in his statement something like "my wife and I separated six months ago" rather than "my wife and I have separated".

Oh who am I kidding...it stopped being believable even before the groping photos came out...and that sucking one was just too much.

I wouldn't want to be hanging out topless with my mom and my boyfriends mom !! Still sounds skanky !! But WTF ...its Sienna !!!! lollol

WAH ! WAH ! WAH !! Shes crying cause she has no one to suck her nipples in public now !! Lol She will find a new married man soon !! Watch and see !!

ROFLMFAO!! :lol:

I hate to be a Sienna Miller apologist, but I do feel sorry for her here. It is quite possible that Balthazar and Rosetta Getty were separated when he hooked up with Sienna; we really don't know. And, and at least in some cases, a separation is a license to date other people. Furthermore, she's not the one who is/was married! I'm not saying its the best course of action to take up with a married/separated man, but I feel like he is the one who deserves the brunt of the blame. I think society tends to find fault in the woman regardless of the circumstances, and here Balthazar is the one violating marriage vows - not Sienna.

Ok, call me a Sienna Superfan.

For me...it's hard to feel sorry for Sienna when her actions convey a 'tude of not really giving a sh*t. She knew the dude was married/separated...but she wasn't discreet about it...even getting topless. We all know that relationships can be had and celebs can do things without paparazzi...I still question why paparrazzi follow her. Again, she courts controversy...it's certainly not for her career and incredible film performances...I'm trying to remember what big film she was in, besides Alfie?

Oh, Factory Girl... :blink: