Queen G

Sienna Miller

For me...it's hard to feel sorry for Sienna when her actions convey a 'tude of not really giving a sh*t. She knew the dude was married/separated...but she wasn't discreet about it...even getting topless. We all know that relationships can be had and celebs can do things without paparazzi...I still question why paparrazzi follow her. Again, she courts controversy...it's certainly not for her career and incredible film performances...I'm trying to remember what big film she was in, besides Alfie?

Oh, Factory Girl... :blink:

She was actually very good in "Factory Girl." The film was a mess but Sienna and Guy Pearce (as Andy Warhol) were excellent. I think she does have some acting chops but unfortunately that's being overshadowed by her love/sex life.

As for the affair with Balthazar (great name by the way), I can't condemn her for this because I don't know the circumstances, such as the state of Getty's marriage when they got involved, etc. I don't know that relationship (and again, I find it hard to blast her for something that SO MANY of the actors/movie stars do). HOWEVER, at least most of them have the good sense to be discreet. Traipsing around topless on a boat and necking with her married lover was particularly silly especially when she knew the paparrazi were following her because they suspected she was having an affair with Getty.

Edited by Crackerjack123

No, I don't have a problem with her dating Getty OR being topless. I don't think being a single woman in her 20s and sleeping with a few famous guys makes her a slut. I don't like that word because there's such a HUGE double standard in accepted sexuality between men & women -_-

As for Sienna's acting, I'm a fan because I loved her in Keen Eddie. Like Jennifer Aniston, send her back to television :lol: (I rather enjoyed Casanova as well.....It's ok that I have no taste in movies, right?)

No, I don't have a problem with her dating Getty OR being topless. I don't think being a single woman in her 20s and sleeping with a few famous guys makes her a slut. I don't like that word because there's such a HUGE double standard in accepted sexuality between men & women -_-

As for Sienna's acting, I'm a fan because I loved her in Keen Eddie. Like Jennifer Aniston, send her back to television :lol: (I rather enjoyed Casanova as well.....It's ok that I have no taste in movies, right?)

In Europe, being topless on a beach or a boat is just a day in the sun. It's not the big deal it is here in the US.

In Europe, being topless on a beach or a boat is just a day in the sun. It's not the big deal it is here in the US.

Which is exactly why I don't have a problem with it. If she was comfortable doing it around her parents, why would I care? [speaking as someone who gardens naked on a regular basis--we live in the middle of nowhere and I don't have any neighbors to shock :rolleyes: ] Some people (mostly americans) have the oddest set of "morals" I've ever encountered.....Blood & guts & explicit violence = just fine. But normal bodies without clothing? Oh my god, it'll ruin the children <_< Vilify that female body!!!

Which is exactly why I don't have a problem with it. If she was comfortable doing it around her parents, why would I care? [speaking as someone who gardens naked on a regular basis--we live in the middle of nowhere and I don't have any neighbors to shock :rolleyes: ] Some people (mostly americans) have the oddest set of "morals" I've ever encountered.....Blood & guts & explicit violence = just fine. But normal bodies without clothing? Oh my god, it'll ruin the children <_< Vilify that female body!!!

I take it you don't have massive amounts of rose bushes. :D

But being topless with someone else's husband will always be a big deal regardless if it's Europe, US, Mars or Venus...just sayin'... :D

Why does the media always pit the women against each other though? Why is it Team Angelina or Team Aniston? Why do we vilify Sienna and praise Rosetta? Maybe Rosetta is a total bitch and that's why Getty wants a divorce. I have NO idea (I rather doubt Rosetta is that much of a bitch, actually, if she's as popular as it seems among a certain Hollywood crowd, but I'm trying to make a point and I'm having a hard time gathering my arguments :unsure: ) If Balthazar and Sienna and THEIR MOTHERS were all together on that boat, who am I to say that what she did was wrong? Sure, discretion would have been nice. But I don't really expect that out of actors & actresses :rolleyes:

And no, not too many rosebushes in our yard. Some, yes, but I don't prune those without clothing on. Mostly--I started because my tomato plants are messy (I always forget to pinch back) and overgrown and whenever I'd walk by or try to weed or pick tomatoes, I'd get green from the leaves everywhere. Much easier to just garden naked, then shower :lol:

Didnt she have an affair with Jude Law while he was still married? Also, didnt Rosetta say that her and Baltazar werent separated when Baltazar and Sienna started dating? She may not be the only one to blame, but I think she deserves to be called a slut with her actions.

From what I have read, Rosetta was shocked and denied that they were separated at the time. The fact is, he has four children and whether he is "separated" or just got caught screwing around, those kids will be hurt. Let's be fair all around and say B. Getty and Sienna are both sluts. ;)

From what I have read, Rosetta was shocked and denied that they were separated at the time. The fact is, he has four children and whether he is "separated" or just got caught screwing around, those kids will be hurt. Let's be fair all around and say B. Getty and Sienna are both sluts. ;)

LOL...Yes, we are an Equal Slut Opportunity board.

I think she hooked up with Jude after his divorce and cheated on Sienna with the nanny. She also messed around with P Diddy while he was also with his baby mama.

But, hey, nothing's out of the range of Slutienna. I think we need to calm down about the media being too tough on Sienna...if she was avoiding controversy, then fine, she's a victim...but she's out and about in plain view of the press....she's painting the bull's eye on her own suntanned, topless, chest. :D

I think she hooked up with Jude after his divorce and cheated on Sienna with the nanny.

I'm pretty sure that Jude Law was still married Sadie Frost when he started having an affair with Sienna.

ETA: According to Sienna's wikipedia page he was still married to Sadie Frost and several sites mentioned that she was during the whole nanny scandal thing.

Edited by witchkitten

But, hey, nothing's out of the range of Slutienna. I think we need to calm down about the media being too tough on Sienna...if she was avoiding controversy, then fine, she's a victim...but she's out and about in plain view of the press....she's painting the bull's eye on her own suntanned, topless, chest. :D

Yep. I absolutely agree with Hoyaheel that there is a double standard of behavior for male and female sexuality, and it might not be fair that Balthazar isn't also getting roasted in the press, but ultimately, Sienna only has herself to blame for this whole debacle.

I think she hooked up with Jude after his divorce and cheated on Sienna with the nanny.

I'm pretty sure that Jude Law was still married Sadie Frost when he started having an affair with Sienna.

ETA: According to Sienna's wikipedia page he was still married to Sadie Frost and several sites mentioned that she was during the whole nanny scandal thing.

Technically, Jude and Sadie were still married, but Sadie filed for divorce in Aug, 2003, and she was already seeing Jackson Scott at the time she filed. Jude and Sienna met and started seeing each other in Sep, 2003. The divorce became official in Oct, 2003, but the financial settlement took a couple more years.

However, when Sienna met Jude, she had a boyfriend who she had been living with for a couple of years. She dumped him right after meeting Jude. Pretty much like she did with Rhys Ifans as soon as she hooked up with Getty.

Yep. I absolutely agree with Hoyaheel that there is a double standard of behavior for male and female sexuality, and it might not be fair that Balthazar isn't also getting roasted in the press, but ultimately, Sienna only has herself to blame for this whole debacle.

I think one of the reasons he's not getting roasted is because nobody knows who he is. In the stories from the UK, Getty is always identified as an heir, not an actor. In the US, he's a supporting actor on a show that doesn't even fall into the top 20. A lot of people didn't even know he was one of "those" Gettys until this affair came out. So, if you had a blog, who would you write about - a tabloid favorite or a little known actor/heir?

Sienna has made her career on her personal life. Every interview I've read, she starts off complaining that the public is only interested in her personal life, but then she spends the entire interview talking about her love life. She jumps into the laps of married and attached men, then complains that she is "misunderstood". Well, if it was my husband or boyfriend, I'd make sure she didn't misunderstand me. She knows how to get attention, and she loves it.

She knows how to get attention, and she loves it.

I absolutely agree with that.

But ultimately, I find her attention grabbing ploys lots more interesting than many other actresses, so I'm ok with it :lol:

She knows how to get attention, and she loves it.

I absolutely agree with that.

But ultimately, I find her attention grabbing ploys lots more interesting than many other actresses, so I'm ok with it :lol:

I used to think that, but then I realized it's not really a question of what she's going to do for attention, but rather who she's going to do :D

She's already done single men, married men with kids, men with girlfriends, men with girlfriends and new babies...what more is left?

what more is left?

The cougar years :lol:

[Though I'm old-fashioned and prefer to call it the Mrs. Robinson episode.....She's still a few years too young for that though]

She's already done single men, married men with kids, men with girlfriends, men with girlfriends and new babies...what more is left?

Single, married, midgets with kids? LOL!

The category "lesbian for the attention" would add so many possibilities to her repertoire! :blink:

Maybe a hookup with Lindsay is in the cards.

Single, married, midgets with kids? LOL!

Married midget with kids - wouldn't that be Tom Cruise? I don't think Sienna is his type tho... :D

also Penelope Cruz...should be listed on her resume "professional beard" to several high profile, well known actors !!! Knows how to be discreet and keep secrets !!