Queen G

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller confirms split with Balthazar Getty as she parties with Hollywood hunks until 4.20am

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 7:35 AM on 10th November 2008

Actress Sienna Miller has admitted she has split from boyfriend Balthazar Getty.

The couple were rumoured to have parted after Sienna was spotted out and about alone in London recently and she was back in true party-girl form on Friday night when she hit the town until 4.20am.

The Factory Girl star was all smiles as she enjoyed the company of three of the world's most eligible men - Olivier Martinez, Josh Hartnett and Leonardo DiCaprio.

Sienna's first stop was the star-studded Hollywood Dominoes: VIP launch event at Mosimann's where she confirmed the split to American magazine Us Weekly.

She told the magazine: 'I'm single at the moment, and I'm completely happy with that.

'It's nice not to have a relationship that the press constantly want to scrutinize and discuss. 'I'm cool with being on my own.'

She was certainly attracting attention in a back-lace mini-dress and high heels and looked to be having fun with Kylie's ex Olivier.

After Mosimann's - which was also put on for the benefit of Charlize Theron's Africa Outreach Project - Sienna went to Automat American diner in Knightsbridge until 2am where Olivier and Josh had also made their way to.

She then hit exclusive Jalouse club where Leonardo DiCaprio was reported to have been partying.

Miller and Getty's romance first made headlines in July when Getty, 33 - who was married at the time - was photographed kissing a topless Sienna, 26, on a boat in Italy.

Just days later Brothers & Sisters star Getty announced that he and wife Rosetta, with whom he has four children, were separated.

The statement read: 'In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the Internet which has caused myself and my family great embarrassment, I felt it necessary to at least acknowledge publicly that yes indeed my wife and I have separated and I will not be commenting any further.'

In August, Miller's home in North London was vandalized with the word 'slut' as the couple were spotted in both London and Los Angeles together.

But their romance reportedly hit the rocks recently amid rumours Getty had been stalling on getting a divorce from wife Rosetta.

And Miller's party lifestyle was also said to be creating friction between the couple.

www.dailymail.co.uk

From the Guardian newspaper. Fulll extract at this link

"Sienna Miller has reached an out of court settlement for an invasion of privacy action against the Sun and the News of the World over a series of articles published by the papers in June and July.

The high court today approved a settlement in which the papers' publisher, News International subsidiary News Group Newspapers, paid £35,000 damages to Miller and agreed to pay her legal costs."

It's also interesting to note that she is suing paparazzi for harassment too. Sienna Miller sues paparazzi

As part of the article it states:

'Last month Miller accepted £15,000 in damages from the Daily Star for photos published in the paper. The paper, which settled the matter out of court, admitted in a public apology that "Ms Miller was extremely harassed and distressed by persistent pursuit and intimidating tactics adopted by numerous paparazzi".'

I don't have any particular opinion on Sienna Miller myself (never seen any films) but it is interesting that she's won two lots of damages against newspapers recently and particularly seems to be targetting the way in which the paparazzi operate. It will be interesting to see the outcome of the case that is still to come to court.

From the Guardian newspaper. Fulll extract at this link

"Sienna Miller has reached an out of court settlement for an invasion of privacy action against the Sun and the News of the World over a series of articles published by the papers in June and July.

The high court today approved a settlement in which the papers' publisher, News International subsidiary News Group Newspapers, paid £35,000 damages to Miller and agreed to pay her legal costs."

It's also interesting to note that she is suing paparazzi for harassment too. Sienna Miller sues paparazzi

As part of the article it states:

'Last month Miller accepted £15,000 in damages from the Daily Star for photos published in the paper. The paper, which settled the matter out of court, admitted in a public apology that "Ms Miller was extremely harassed and distressed by persistent pursuit and intimidating tactics adopted by numerous paparazzi".'

I don't have any particular opinion on Sienna Miller myself (never seen any films) but it is interesting that she's won two lots of damages against newspapers recently and particularly seems to be targetting the way in which the paparazzi operate. It will be interesting to see the outcome of the case that is still to come to court.

If it wasn't for paps, no one would know who she is. It's all well and good to sue for invasion of privacy, but if she would just stop prancing around naked in public places, people wouldn't take pictures of her. Oh wait, then no one would know who she is, Never mind.

Sienna Miller At War With Women

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sienna Miller is "at war" with women.

The 27-year-old actress - who faced a backlash from her female fans after she began dating married actor Balthazar Getty - says other girls make her life tough.

She said: "I've been at war, without a doubt. I have really experienced the judgment of women in the past year. It's women who are holding us back. It's women who are judging. I find it sad. We say we want to be on an equal path, but men don't sit around bitching at each other. It's very competitive. There's no sisterhood."

The 'Factory Girl' star - who claims it is her oldest and closest friends who have kept her sane over the last year - also revealed the pressure to constantly look youthful and flawless keep her awake at night.

Sienna, who is reluctant to have plastic surgery, added: "Urgh, the pedestal thing stops me sleeping. Recently, I found myself thinking, 'I'm getting wrinkles. And things are wobbling, I should go to the gym.' Then I was like, 'F**k it!' Actually. It's not where the focus should be right now. Los Angeles is a nightmare for that. Young girls in Hollywood are having pre-emptive Botox. I say, let people be young and then be old. I can't wait to be seen as a woman."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Miller Not Worried About Aging in Hollywood

Sienna Miller isn't worried about getting older.

The Factory Girl actress, 27, says she has lost sleep over the pressure to look the part of a leading lady but has now resolved to just be herself and not comply with Tinseltown's ideal image.

She explains, "Recently I found myself thinking, ‘I'm getting wrinkles and things are wobbling - I should go to the gym'. Then I was like, 'f*** it'.

"It's not where the focus should be right now. LA is a nightmare for that. Young girls in Hollywood are having pre-emptive Botox.

"I say, let people be young and then be old. I can't wait to be seen as a woman."

Source: showbizspy.com

Sienna And Madonna Hold Bitchathon

Madonna has invited Sienna Miller to lunch so they can complain about other women.

The '4 Minutes' singer sympathises with the 27-year-old actress following her recent complaints that she is "at war" with her fellow sex and wants to meet her in New York to offer her support.

The 50-year-old pop star also wants Sienna to meet her 12-year-old daughter Lourdes so she can quiz her on how to make it as an actress.

A source said: "Madonna's keen to meet up with Sienna and she also wants to introduce her to Lourdes, who is studying drama. Sienna can give her some acting tips."

The 'Factory Girl' star - who faced a backlash from her female fans after she began dating married actor Balthazar Getty - recently said other girls make her life hard.

She moaned: "I've been at war, without a doubt. I have really experienced the judgment of women in the past year. It's women who are holding us back. It's women who are judging. I find it sad. We say we want to be on an equal path, but men don't sit around b***hing at each other. It's very competitive. There's no sisterhood."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Miller Not Worried About Aging in Hollywood

Sienna Miller isn't worried about getting older.

The Factory Girl actress, 27, says she has lost sleep over the pressure to look the part of a leading lady but has now resolved to just be herself and not comply with Tinseltown's ideal image.

She explains, "Recently I found myself thinking, ‘I'm getting wrinkles and things are wobbling - I should go to the gym'. Then I was like, 'f*** it'.

"It's not where the focus should be right now. LA is a nightmare for that. Young girls in Hollywood are having pre-emptive Botox.

"I say, let people be young and then be old. I can't wait to be seen as a woman."

Source: showbizspy.com

Perhaps the only thing she has said that I agree with but someone does need to tell her that she should consider herself a woman now.

Sienna Miller: People Think I'm 'Sexually Manipulative'

Posted Wednesday 05 August 09:11 AM By: PopEater Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking back on her time with Balthazar Getty, actress Sienna Miller admits her rebellion tainted her public perception and "probably looked awful," she told UK's Daily Mail. "The situation [with Getty] was not ideal... I would probably be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care," she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real scandal broke after Miller and Getty were photographed vacationing together, kissing on a boat while the actress remained topless.

But looking back, Miller does regret some of the choices she made -- realizing her actions were viewed for the entire world to see. "I definitely have been foolish. I've made apologies to people I needed to, but I can't apologize to people I don't know for things they don't understand," she said.

Sienna Miller has a long list of guys she's dated, and the actress continues to pile up flings with fellow celebrities with little regard for her public image.

Sienna Miller seems to be the female equivalent of John Mayer or Wilmer Valderrama, as the actress continues to pile up flings with fellow celebrities with little regard for her public image.

The phrase "the photos don't lie" certainly apply to the batch of pictures showing a naked Miller kissing 'Brothers & Sisters' actor Balthazar Getty. Getty, who's married and has four children, became the target of many irate bloggers for his role in the tryst. (He has since reconciled with his wife and is "just friends" with Miller.)

Miller's most recent romantic link before Getty was to actor-musician Rhys Ifans, who's been in movies such as 'Little Nicky' and 'Hannibal Rising.' The two, who dated for nearly a year, reportedly split in early June thanks to Miller's ongoing relationship with ...

Matthew Rhys (yes, another Rhys), who Cosmopolitan magazine said had a relationship with Miller after the two met on the set of 'Edge of Love.'

While the New York Daily News reported that Sienna Miller and Sean Penn may have been more than friends, Miller's rep and friends of Penn say she's just flirty by nature, and the two are simply pals.

In the past, Miller was romantically linked to Sean 'Diddy' Combs, and even came up as a possible reason for Combs' girlfriend breaking up with him.

Prior to the link with both Rhys's and Combs, Miller was rumored to be dating Sean Bean, with whom, naturally, she'll share the screen in 'A Woman of No Importance' in 2008.

In 'Factory Girl,' Miller and co-star Hayden Christiansen were reportedly dating while filming. Their love scenes made gossip headlines when word spread that they were doing more than acting in them.

Miller became a household name during her volatile on-and-off relationship with Jude Law. The two eventually broke up after Law was caught cheating on her with a nanny.

Miller says she's now single and just friends with Getty, who has since reconciled with his wife Rosetta.

But the actress admits her swinger attitude has hurt her public image. People assume she's "sexually manipulative," but she insisted this was not the case. "I'm supposed to be this complete slapper, that's my reputation," she said.

The actress reflects on her relationships, noting she's spent very little time being single, admitting she's dated everyone from fashion designer Dave Neville to actor Jude Law.

"I think if you put a camera in anyone's life and document it daily for six years, from the age of 21 to 27, there are going to be things that aren't always pretty.Those are the rebellious years, the years of self discovery. I've never been someone who has conformed, and I think my response to that level of attention was to pretend it didn't exist," Miller said.

Sienna Miller Coping With Stage Acting Distractions

Sienna Miller is learning to stay focused on stage.

The 27-year-old star - who is currently starring in hit play 'After Miss Julie' in New York - has had to deal with a string of bizarre distractions from the audience, something you don't get when shooting a movie.

She said: "The other night there seemed to be someone in the front row convulsing.

"Then he lay down and I thought he had passed out. I stayed in character and carried on, which was just as well because it turned out it was just a guide dog simply shaking itself out before going to sleep."

Although Sienna is coping well so far, she admits it can sometimes be tough staying professional.

She added to Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "Another time, a woman in the crowd was making so much noise it was as if she was eating sweets out of a giant trash bag - I nearly told her to shut up.

"But it's as well I didn't because she was ill, passed out soon afterwards and had to be taken to hospital."

Sienna also revealed another trick she has learned during her career - always have a "failsafe" look for the red carpet.

The 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra' actress said: "You should always have a reliable big-event look. When I need to feel comfortable for the red carpet, I stick to my failsafe look of smoky eyes and nudge lips. I use black eyeliner, a volumising mascara and a nude gloss."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Miller 'Subject Of Incorrect Reporting'

Sienna Miller has reportedly been the subject of incorrect reporting in The New York Times.

The actress's profile in the paper over the weekend suggested that Miller was "promiscuous" around Hollywood.

It read: "'Serial Miller' is what the London tabloids like to call the 27-year-old actress Sienna Miller, in honour of her long and well-documented romantic history. Her flings have included Jude Law, Daniel Craig, James Franco and most recently the married oil heir Balthazar Getty, with whom she was photographed topless and in a sailor hat."

The publication has since revised the article and has run the piece with a correction at the end that reads: "An article on Page 4 this weekend about Sienna Miller misstates the nature of the relationships that she had with Heath Ledger and Sean Combs. She was friends with both of them; she did not have romantic flings with either of them."

Miller is currently starring opposite Johnny Lee Miller in the Broadway play After Miss Julie.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Sienna Miller Lashes Out at Photographers

SIENNA Miller has a potty mouth!

The British actress — who’s currently appearing in a Broadway play — apparently lashed out at a photographer when the paparazzo asked her about her ex-boyfriend Jude Law. (Law’s rep recently denied claims the pair had rekindled their romance.)

“Just before she got home, she had an outburst, told the photographers to [bleep] off and burst into tears,” a source told the New York Post.

Miller, 27, recently revealed how suing the paparazzi transformed her life.

“I’m the first person to sue and win against the paparazzi on harassment charges,” she said in August this year. “It’s absolutely changed my life. I didn’t want to shut down and hide myself away.

“I didn’t want security, I didn’t want a driver, I just wanted a normal life, but I felt myself being pushed to a place where I felt afraid. Constantly.”

Source showbizspy.com

Miller Set To Travel On The Cheap

SIENNA MILLER is planning to take time off from her acting career - to go backpacking.

The Factory Girl star spent the holidays (09) relaxing at a sun-soaked Barbados resort, but admits she's already making plans to travel across the world on a reduced budget.

She tells Britain's Stylist magazine, "I'm going to travel at some point - with a backpack and three-quid-a-night hostels. It's a good thing to do at this point in my life.

"You get to a point where you're living to work, not working to live. I want to try and enjoy the benefits of what I've worked so hard to achieve."

Source contactmusic

SIENNA MILLER is planning to take time off from her acting career - to go backpacking.

The Factory Girl star spent the holidays (09) relaxing at a sun-soaked Barbados resort, but admits she's already making plans to travel across the world on a reduced budget.

She tells Britain's Stylist magazine, "I'm going to travel at some point - with a backpack and three-quid-a-night hostels. It's a good thing to do at this point in my life.

"You get to a point where you're living to work, not working to live. I want to try and enjoy the benefits of what I've worked so hard to achieve."

Source contactmusic

STFU

Source contactmusic

STFU

Heh. Agreed. I will also add a "yeah, right..."

Source contactmusic

STFU

Heh. Agreed. I will also add a "yeah, right..."

There are people who do this, but I have always thought this is because they can't afford the more expensive means of travel and accommodations.

Sienna Miller Happy With Mistakes

Sienna Miller has no regrets.

The 'Factory Girl' actress - who recently rekindled her romance with actor Jude Law - is unhappy about the way she is perceived, but is glad she never changed her ways to suit other people.

The 28-year-old star said: "I think if anyone documents their 20s, it's not going to be ideal all the time. And I refused to conform. I wasn't going to become agoraphobic. I was going to live my life.

"Of course I've made mistakes but I don't really regret - I can't really regret - anything, because that's just part of growing up."

While she has no regrets, Sienna admits she has become more guarded because speaking candidly about herself has caused her too many problems in the past.

She added to Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "I've got an enormous mouth. No filter! I have to learn.

"Humour and sarcasm tend not to translate very well and I'd got to a point where I'd be completely joking and I caused quite a lot of drama for myself. So I've been trying to be a bit more guarded in what I give away because it wasn't worth the headache it caused me at the end."

Despite trying to be careful about how she is perceived, Sienna insists she doesn't care what people think of her.

She said: "Ultimately you can't obsess about what people make you out to be. I've made some mistakes in the past that have contributed to how I'm perceived but, to be honest, I don't really buy into it. It doesn't define me any more."

Source contactmusic

From the UK Guardian: (Friday, May 13th 2011)

Sienna Miller has accepted £100,000 compensation from the News of the World after it accepted unconditional liability for her phone-hacking claims.

The unexpected agreement came midway through a high court battle with the paper. The actor is the first celebrity to settle a claim since the tabloid, part of Rupert Murdoch's News Group Newspapers (NGN), last month admitted hacking the phones of several public figures. The settlement is the highest privacy award to date; NGN will also pay Miller's legal costs.

Michael Silverleaf QC, NGN's barrister, had previously claimed Miller's case could result in £400,000 in damages. He told the court this would be a "ludicrous" sum.

Separately, it emerged that James Hewitt, the man who became famous for his affair with Princess Diana, is poised to sue for invasion of privacy. He will issue proceedings next week after the Metropolitan police showed him evidence that suggested he may have been targeted by Glenn Mulcaire, the private investigator who was jailed for phone hacking in 2007.

Hewitt's lawyer, Charlotte Harris of Mishcon de Reya, confirmed that her client is to begin action against the paper: "He's had his meeting with the police, we're satisfied he has a strong case and we will be issuing legal proceedings next week."

Max Clifford has claimed Koo Stark, a former girlfriend of Prince Andrew, is also poised to sue a tabloid over phone-hacking, although it is unclear which title he was referring to. Her lawyer, Andrew Veen, said he could not comment at this stage.

Clifford said that his understanding was that the title was not part of the News International stable, which includes the Sun, The Times and Sunday Times. "She approached me some time ago saying she is convinved her phone was tapped when she was with Prince Andrew," he said. "She wanted her to put me in touch with lawyers and she has been taking legal advice. I won't say who she thinks it was, but it wasn't News International".

Miller's legal team had previously insisted she was not concerned with the financial aspect of the settlement. "The crucial point in our view is to know the extent of the wrongdoing," Hugh Tomlinson QC, Miller's barrister said in court.

He added that she had made the last-minute agreement "precisely because all her claims have been admitted [comprising] misuse of private information, breach of confidence, publication of articles derived from voicemail hacking and a course of conduct of harassment over a period of 12 months as resulting from all that.

"Her primary concern is not how much money is rewarded by way of compensation but what the extent was of the hacking that took place," he said. "What she wants is to have is disclosure and proper answers from the News of the World as to what took place so she can have effective non-monetary relief and can be properly compensated."

Silverleaf told the high court the story about her troubled relationship with actor Jude Law, which was published after her voicemail was hacked, was "hurtful" to the 29-year-old. He said £100,000 was fair because it was more than what she would receive if she had suffered a "life-changing experience" such as the loss of an eye or facial scarring.

"What she wants is a public inquiry that goes beyond what the remedy in civil law provides," Silverleaf added. "The complainant's career, reputation or life has not been affected in the long term. She said she was upset at the time. She does not suggest she suffered any long-term harm, there is no suggestion in the pleading."

Last night Hugh Grant backed the use of injunctions to protect celebrities' private lives. Speaking on Newsnight, he said the British press had "been completely out of control for the last 20 years". He added: "It's a bit like living under the Stasi. You never know when you haven't got a long lens in the bushes at the end of my road or in a car … I've had my phone hacked, I've had the police come and tell me that now. They're always looking for anyone you may have been in contact with." Grant said that it would be "wonderful" if newspapers closed as a result of injunctions . "It's fabulous that people can go to a judge and stop these things being printed, and it's wonderful that ultimately if it goes on like that the worst of the tabloids will pretty much go out of business, because there's very little real journalism done in those papers now.

"It's mainly stealing successful people's privacy and selling it," he said. At least 24 breach of privacy claims have been lodged against the News of the World by celebrities who believe their mobile phone voicemails were eavesdropped on using stolen information, such as pin codes, obtained by Mulcaire. The newspaper has admitted hacking at least eight public figures' voicemails.

Rupert Murdoch's News International announced last month it was setting up a £20m compensation fund.

A News International spokeswoman said: "We're pleased we have managed to bring this case to a satisfactory conclusion. Several weeks ago we admitted liability in certain cases and offered a genuine and unreserved apology. We hope to resolve other cases swiftly.

"For the record, reports that we have been ordered to disclose 8,000 emails to Ms Miller are inaccurate. The error stems from a reference in court to the fact that a total of 8,000 emails were being searched to ascertain whether any Sienna Miller related material was amongst them."

A statement from both Miller and NGN will be read to the court at a hearing next Friday.

F