princess

Charlie Sheen

How old is he? Mid 40s? Would you marry a guy that old, with that reputation (a rep he's had all along, not just in his youth) and truly expect him to change??? I feel sorry for her if she did but I doubt that's the case....

Charlie has NEVER EVER had a successful romantic relationship work out that I have read about...he treats women like crap!

That being said any woman that involves herself with him should know what they are getting into!

And I'm sure Brooke did....2 big child support payments coming her way every month.

He's a piece of shit!

He's a piece of shit!

Yeah but he's kind of honest about it--I find that refreshing. Yes, I have had a thing for him since Ferrie Bueller, at least. Sorry :unsure: But I don't have to live with him--totally different situation to lust from afar :lol:

He's a piece of shit!

Yeah but he's kind of honest about it--I find that refreshing. Yes, I have had a thing for him since Ferrie Bueller, at least. Sorry :unsure: But I don't have to live with him--totally different situation to lust from afar :lol:

He's honest to a point...I mean when he's in court on the stand he will tell the truth but that's about as far as I've seen his honesty go.

If you mean does he play up his bad boy image..yea he does that...you know the guy he plays on that one joke show on his is really him....no acting required.

What he REALLY needs to stop doing is marrying and most definitely stop making babies! He's just not good material for either job.

But ya know it takes two! Somebody's marrying him!

I personally think that's one dude that will just never change.

How old is he? Mid 40s? Would you marry a guy that old, with that reputation (a rep he's had all along, not just in his youth) and truly expect him to change??? I feel sorry for her if she did but I doubt that's the case....

Didn't she meet him on Millionaire Match? I think she knew exactly why she married him.

Didn't she meet him on Millionaire Match? I think she knew exactly why she married him.

You know what they say: when you marry for money, you earn every penny! ;)

Charlie Sheen: The Nursery Is Almost Ready

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie Sheen is very impressed with the nursery he and wife Brooke have set up for their twin boys, due in April.

"Forget being a babies' room. If I had a room like that growing up at any point, I would have been over the moon," Sheen, 43, told PEOPLE on Tuesday at Las Vegas's MAGIC convention, where he unveiled his new DaVinci Collection by Charlie Sheen clothing line.

The couple hope to put the finishing touches on the nursery this week.

"We have a deadline," said Sheen. "It's that last-minute push with the paint, furniture and all the accessorizing and all that, but it's going to be lovely."

Wife Hospitalized

While Sheen was in Vegas on behalf of his clothing line Tuesday, his wife checked into a hospital in Los Angeles after experiencing premature contractions. He later joined her at the hospital.

The couple will celebrate the impending birth this weekend with a baby shower for Brooke, 31, and plan to donate many of their gifts to charity.

"I am invited," Sheen says of the shower. "Apparently, I don't have to do anything, just show up and collect gifts. But there will be more stuff that goes to charity. People that don't need it get the most stuff, and that's what's wrong with the world."

New Clothing Line

Sheen's clothing line features 1950s, short-sleeved rockabilly-inspired shirts similar to the styles he wears on his CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men.

"I'm not a rocker, per se. I don't play any instruments, but rock is really all I listen to," he says.

It's the second time the actor has lent his name to a clothing line. Three years ago, he launched the now-defunct Sheen Kidz sportswear line. But the designs are still being worn by Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, his daughters with ex-wife Denise Richards (Sheen is also dad to Cassandra, 24, from a previous relationship).

"I have clothes for them for the next six or eight years until they grow out of them," he says.

Source: People

Twin Boys for Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Sheen!

Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen and wife Brooke Mueller Sheen welcomed twin boys Saturday night. The children, named Max and Bob, are the first for the couple, who married in May 2008.

"They're doing great," Sheen's publicist Stan Rosenfield tells PEOPLE of the babies, who weren't due for another few weeks. "And Brooke's doing great."

The family is "very happy," Rosenfield says, adding that Charlies is "ecstatic. He's a family man – now he has three daughters and two sons. He's a wonderful father."

Sheen, 43, has daughters, Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, with ex-wife Denise Richards, and another, 24-year-old Cassandra, from a previous marriage.

Brooke, 31, was hospitalized with early contractions last month, but released shortly after. The couple were feted at a sports-themed baby shower a few days later at the Los Angeles home of Dr. 90210 star Dr. Paul Nassif and wife Adrienne Maloof-Nassif. Celebrity guests included Christine Taylor, Jon Cryer, Paris Hilton, Eric Dane and baseball star Barry Bonds.

Despite the early delivery, Sheen and Mueller Sheen had already put the finishing touches on the boys' nursery. "Forget being a babies' room. If I had a room like that growing up at any point, I would have been over the moon," Sheen, 43, told PEOPLE in February.

Denise Richards: Daughters Are Excited About Charlie Sheen's Sons

Don't expect any sibling rivalry between Charlie Sheen's children.

The actor's two daughters with ex-wife Denise Richards are eager to spend time with their newborn half-brothers, according to their mom.

"The girls are really excited," Richards tells Entertainment Tonight of daughters Sam, 5, and Lola, 3. "They can't wait to see them."

The Two and Half Men star and his wife, Brooke Mueller Sheen, welcomed twin boys, Max and Bob, on Saturday night.

"[brooke and Charlie] just had the babies and we're letting Brooke heal," Richards added to Access Hollywood. "Then they will see their new brothers. They can't wait. They actually drew a picture for them, they are so excited."

Sheen's publicist, Stan Rosenfield, told PEOPLE over the weekend that the twins, who weren't due for another few weeks, are "doing great."

Sheen also has a 24-year-old daughter, Cassandra, from a previous relationship.

people.com

Charlie Sheen's Twin Boy Remains Hospitalized

Thursday April 2, 2009

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's twin son Max remains hospitalized since his March 14 birth, Sheen's rep, Stan Rosenfield, confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"Charlie and Brooke's infant son remains in the hospital, not because of a heart condition as reported, but because he has not gained the weight necessary to leave hospital," the rep says.

"Max is expected to reach the weight requirement shortly and will join his brother [bob] at home," the rep continues. "The Sheens appreciate the outpouring of concern but have assured everyone that both Bob and Max are fine."

"The weight issue is very common among infants who were born before reaching full term," Sheen tells Us in a statement. "I know a lot of people are not fond of hospital food' I just didn't realize they that started so young."

The couple told Us they were "thrilled" when they found out Mueller, 31, was expecting.

"She's the best stepmom Sam, Lola and Cassandra could ever hope for," Sheen told Us last October, referring to his three daughters, Sam, 5, and Lola, 3 (with ex-wife Denise Richards), and Cassandra, 24 (with ex-girlfriend Paula Profitt).

Sheen, 43, met Mueller through Eric Dane and his wife Rebecca Gayhart in 2006. They wed in a small ceremony in Beverly Hills last May. It's the third marriage for the Two and a Half Men star, and the first for Mueller, a real estate agent and former actress.

Mueller was hospitalized briefly in February for premature contractions, his rep confirmed to Us then

source - EOnline

Looks like Charlie Sheen will be celebrating the holidays behind bars this year.

The Two and a Half Men star was arrested on felony domestic violence charges Friday morning in Aspen, Colorado, E! News confirms.

Details of the arrest are currently being kept underwraps, but the Denver Post reports that Sheen was arrested by Pitkin County police on charges of felony second-degree assault, felony menacing and a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.

A statement from the Sheriff's Department says Sheen has an $8,500 bond but must remain in jail until his first court appearance, which is standard for the Colorado justice system.

RadarOnline reports Sheen was detained after a scuffle with wife Brooke Mueller.

Story developing...

Charlie Sheen Arrested for Domestic Violence

Charlie Sheen was arrested Friday on domestic violence charges, NBC News reported.

The Two and a Half Men star was arrested at 11:20 a.m. for second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief, according to a spokesperson for the Pitkin County Sheriffs Department in Aspen, Colo.

"Carlos Irwin Estevez, also known as the actor Charles I. Sheen, was brought to the Pitkin County Colorado Jail for booking and incarceration following his arrest by the Aspen Police Department,” Pitkin County Sheriffs Office patrol director Jeff Lumsden said in a statement.

Sheen, 44, reportedly spent Christmas in jail after an alleged scuffle with his wife, Brooke Mueller.

Source People

Wasn't there a recent BV about a former "bad boy" reverting to his prior ways and his wife quietly inquiring about assets and enlisting in the services of a divorce lawyer? If I'm remembering this correctly, I am thinking that Charlie and Brooke are looking pretty darned good for that one.

Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado

2 hrs 54 mins ago

ASPEN, Colo. – Charlie Sheen has been arrested in the Colorado resort town of Aspen on charges related to an alleged case of domestic violence.

Aspen police spokeswoman Stephanie Dasaro says Sheen was arrested Friday on charges of second-degree assault and menacing, both felonies, along with criminal mischief, a misdemeanor.

Police say the alleged victim didn't have to be taken to the hospital. That person's name was not released.

Police say the 44-year-old actor will be held without bond in the Pitkin County Jail until his first court appearance. The court was closed for Christmas, and no date for his appearance has been set.

Aspen is a ski resort town about 200 miles west of Denver.

Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado

ASPEN, Colo. – Charlie Sheen spent the better part of Christmas Day in a Colorado jail cell after being arrested on domestic violence allegations.

The 44-year-old actor was taken into custody Friday morning by officers responding to a 911 call from a house in this ski resort town about 200 miles west of Denver.

An ambulance went to the house, but the accuser was not taken to the hospital.

Sheen, the star of CBS' "Two and a Half Men," was taken to the Pitkin County jail and booked for investigation of second-degree assault and menacing, both felonies, along with criminal mischief, a misdemeanor, Aspen police spokeswoman Stephanie Dasaro said.

He was released in the late afternoon after posting $8,500 bond and being advised by a county judge on the conditions of his release, she said.

Dasaro declined to name Sheen's accuser, citing a department policy prohibiting the identification of potential victims in domestic violence cases.

Aspen attorney Richard Cummins said late Friday that he was representing Sheen in the case. He declined to name Sheen's accuser or discuss details, but he cautioned against any rush to judgment.

"I think at the end of the day it will be much ado about nothing," Cummins told The Associated Press. "I don't think there's any criminality about what went on."

Cummins said a court date was set for Feb. 8. "That may be to determine whether a case goes forward or not," he said.

Sheen's publicist Stan Rosenfield also warned against making assumptions.

"It would benefit everyone not to jump to any conclusion," he said.

Sheen is the son of actor Martin Sheen and brother of actor-director Emilio Estevez. He is married to Brooke Mueller Sheen, a real estate investor who gave birth to the couple's first children, twin boys, in March. They married in May 2008 following Sheen's bitter divorce and custody battle with actress Denise Richards.

The star of "Platoon," "Wall Street" and the "Hot Shots!" movies has had run-ins with the law before. In December 1996, he was arrested and charged with attacking a girlfriend at his Southern California home. He later pleaded no contest and was placed on two years' probation.

In 1998, his father turned him in for violating his parole after a cocaine overdose sent him to the hospital. He was later ordered to undergo a rehabilitation program.

source: AP

Charlie Sheen's agent says 'no plans for divorce'; source claims fight stemmed from wife's partying

Despite the spat that put Charlie Sheen in jail, the "Two and a Half Men" star and his wife won't divorce.

"I have spoken to all parties concerned. There are no plans for divorce," Sheen's manager, Mark Burg, told gossip site RadarOnline Saturday night. "They are both deeply upset about what happened and are trying to work things out amicably.

"They both want to get away from all the sensationalism surrounding what happened and quietly resolve things."

Wife Brooke Mueller reportedly called cops on him Christmas morning after they were fighting in rented house in Aspen, Colo.

Burg, an executive producer of "Two and a Half Men," also disputed reports that Mueller and Sheen, who have been married since 2008 and have two kids, were separated before the fight.

"Brooke went to Colorado a day ahead of Charlie. That was it," Burg told RadarOnline. "They had not been separated and neither of them has plans to file for divorce."

Sources told RadarOnline that Sheen, 44, claims he was fighting with Mueller about her partying and she went ballistic. Mueller reportedly told cops Sheen choked her, but later changed her story and stopped cooperating with police.

"Charlie's team will not let up until Brooke recants. He has too much to lose," RadarOnline quoted a friend as saying. "If convicted of these charges he'll face prison time." Sheen was hauled off to jail and charged with assault and other crimes.

He was released Christmas evening after posting $8,500 bond. Sheen is due back in court Feb. 8.

His publicist released a statement saying, "It would benefit everyone not to jump to any conclusions."

Sheen, the highest-paid actor on TV, went through a toxic divorce from starlet Denise Richards before marrying Mueller, a real-estate agent and actress.

source: http://www.nydailynews.com

Mueller Claimed Sheen Threatened Her with Knife

Posted Dec 27th 2009 11:48AM by TMZ Staff

Brooke Mueller told cops Charlie Sheen threatened her with a knife ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As we have already reported, one of the two felonies for which Charlie Sheen was arrested is felony menacing -- a threat involving a deadly weapon. Our law enforcement sources say Mueller told cops Charlie was in possession of a knife and threatened her with it.

As we first reported, Mueller has recanted much of her story ... so her credibility has clearly come into serious question. In addition, as we also first reported, Mueller was legally drunk with a .13 blood alcohol level.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ when cops arrived on scene they observed marks on Mueller's body, but they do not know if the marks were related to any scuffle with Sheen.

TMZ

Wasn't there a recent BV about a former "bad boy" reverting to his prior ways and his wife quietly inquiring about assets and enlisting in the services of a divorce lawyer? If I'm remembering this correctly, I am thinking that Charlie and Brooke are looking pretty darned good for that one.

Yes, Gawker published it when they released this story as well - can't remember the source but I'll look and pull up if I find it in our Blind Item forum.

BLIND GOSSIP 12/16

This Hollywood bad boy had supposedly cleaned up his act. However, his wife has been consulting very quietly with a prominent divorce attorney, and has also been asking a lot of questions around town about their stock portfolio and bank accounts. We’ve heard it’s because her husband’s former bouts with both substance abuse and the kind of sex that requires a fat bank account have made comeback. While he is working and he still has the fat bank account, he has lost his grip on both fidelity and sobriety. His wife has had enough, and has her foot halfway out the door. Dude, you’d better get your act together before she takes you to the cleaners, because your PR people are going to have a tough time spinning you out of this one. The girl may be pretty, but – in case it hasn’t dawned on you yet – she sure isn’t dumb. Charlie Sheen"

Edited by Hoyaheel

Yes, Gawker published it when they released this story as well - can't remember the source but I'll look and pull up if I find it in our Blind Item forum.

BLIND GOSSIP 12/16

This Hollywood bad boy had supposedly cleaned up his act. However, his wife has been consulting very quietly with a prominent divorce attorney, and has also been asking a lot of questions around town about their stock portfolio and bank accounts. We’ve heard it’s because her husband’s former bouts with both substance abuse and the kind of sex that requires a fat bank account have made comeback. While he is working and he still has the fat bank account, he has lost his grip on both fidelity and sobriety. His wife has had enough, and has her foot halfway out the door. Dude, you’d better get your act together before she takes you to the cleaners, because your PR people are going to have a tough time spinning you out of this one. The girl may be pretty, but – in case it hasn’t dawned on you yet – she sure isn’t dumb. Charlie Sheen"

Thanks, Hoya. I was driving myself crazy trying to find this in the BV Forum without success...lol

For the life of me, I can't figure out why he got married.

To have a woman to blame it all on when it becomes public. It worked the last time.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why he got married.

To have a woman to blame it all on when it becomes public. It worked the last time.

Yeah he's a douchebag but these women he marries seem to be high maintenance drama queens, they know what they getting into when they marry him so they get no sympathy from me.