princess

Heather Locklear

Posted Image

Heather Locklear makes a bold statement Thursday – showing off fresh ink of the word Finch above her existing ankle tattoo – during a shopping excursion with a gal pal near her Westlake Village, Calif., home. A friendly tribute to David Spade's Just Shoot Me character Dennis Finch? Nope, says a source close to Locklear. "It means she's free as a bird."

Heather's hair looks so fried. Cute figure but she's not looking so hot from the neck up anymore.

Her hair has always looked fried. Look at her hair in those ads for hair color. It is a horrid color, nothing natural looking about it at all and it looks dead. One word to the wise, Heather: CONDITIONER.

I cannot even imagine her with dark hair.She's always had that blonde, blonde hair.Seems Richie isn't the only one looking bad these days; Heather can be lumped with him too.

From Ted, 7.20.06:

Double Trouble!

Reminds me, I also teased you naughty folks just the other day about Heather Locklear and David Spade. Seems the most unusual duo ain't so diff after all.

See, the two boob-tube stars share an enormous fondness for a certain concoction of sorts, and neither of them is exactly shy about asking for it. Big time.

Any guesses what it is?

KOI COUPLE

David Spade and Heather Locklear are in sync after dining at Koi in Hollywood on Wednesday. Last weekend she helped him celebrate his 42nd birthday with famous pals including Lindsay Lohan and Chris Rock – and gave him a $5,000 gold-and-diamond skull necklace.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heather Locklear gets on pace with island life – one step at a time – during her Hawaiian getaway on Sunday.

As a female I am glad to know Heather has more cellulite than even I do. I think she's got a great figure for her age though. She's got the whole "I've had breast implants" working for her doesn't she?

KOI COUPLE

David Spade and Heather Locklear are in sync after dining at Koi in Hollywood on Wednesday. Last weekend she helped him celebrate his 42nd birthday with famous pals including Lindsay Lohan and Chris Rock – and gave him a $5,000 gold-and-diamond skull necklace.

Posted Image

Ok to add more fuel to the fire that the concoction is indeed cocaine....they partied with Blohan?

Posted Image

Heather Locklear gets on pace with island life – one step at a time – during her Hawaiian getaway on Sunday.

Actually, I think she looks pretty good for an almost 45 year old woman. She looks healthy and more normal than her past too skinny photographs.

All I know is that I couldn't wear that bikini. well, I guess I could, but you wouldn't want to see it. but yes, purplehaze, I also take glee in viewing the cellulite of folks who have the benefit of airbrush experts at their fingertips.

She's got a great figure for 44 or whatever she is. She's always been a little tiny thing.The thing that bugs me so much about Heather is that fried hair. Even L'Oreal or whatever hair product she advertises can't save that hair. It is absolutely fried to a crisp.

The Angry American has a soft spot for blonde babes. Toby Keith has recruited Heather Locklear to serve as his love interest in his new video, "Crash Here Tonight," shooting this week.

TRAFFIC STOPPER

A windblown Heather Locklear creates a two-car backup as she heads to Beverly Hills for a shopping excursion on Tuesday.

Posted Image

I think her "natural" hair color now would probably be grey.

She's only in her early 40s, doubtful she'd be full grey now unless early greying runs in her family.....

FUN IN THE SUN

Heather Locklear and good pal David Spade get wrapped up in some friendly frolicking during their day at the Malibu beach on Saturday.

Posted Image

Heather Locklear & David Spade Take a Break

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 06, 2006 04:10PM EST

People.com

Heather Locklear and David Spade are taking a break from their relationship, a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE.

"Heather is still going through a lot with Denise (Richards) and (estranged husband) Richie (Sambora)," the source says. "It's just too soon for her to get serious. They are still friends. It's not ugly."

Another source close to Spade says that the break "was a mutual decision."

The pair, who have been spotted out cuddling, holding hands and kissing over the last several months, have not publicly spoken out about their relationship – but friends of theirs have said they are just pals.

"They are friends. They've always been friends. And they continue to be friends," a source close to Locklear tells PEOPLE. "There's nothing more to it than that."

Locklear and Spade were first spotted smooching at an afterparty for Spade's Showbiz Show in March – a month after Locklear filed for divorce from Sambora.

At the time, a source close to the situation told PEOPLE that the longtime pals had been "spending time together," but that things hadn't reached the "dating" stage.

In May sources close to Locklear again said that she and Spade were not a couple, but that the comedian had been a source of comfort – and more than a few laughs – during tough times.

David Spade and his girlfriend of five months, Heather Locklear, have ended their relationship, sources tell Us Weekly.

Spade’s rep would neither confirm or deny the breakup, but tells Us, "David and Heather have always been friends and will remain friends."

Though it was Spade’s decision to end the relationship, the couple’s constant fighting over the last several weeks made it obvious to both that it was over.

“They broke up simply because she became more and more of a b-tch as she became more comfortable with him, and was difficult in every way,” says the source, who says that Spade was wary that Locklear was simply rebounding from husband Richie Sambora, from whom she split in February.

“He was really cautious and saw some of the danger signals,” says a source. “She just became so high maintenance, and so not worth it to be with.”

The source adds that Locklear, 44, who has recently been seen on the arm of TV producer Jonathan Prince, may have been dating Spade, 42, for publicity and seeing several other men at the same time. "This whole time she was just playing him.”

usmagazine.com

David Spade and his girlfriend of five months, Heather Locklear, have ended their relationship, sources tell Us Weekly.

Spade’s rep would neither confirm or deny the breakup, but tells Us, "David and Heather have always been friends and will remain friends."

Though it was Spade’s decision to end the relationship, the couple’s constant fighting over the last several weeks made it obvious to both that it was over.

“They broke up simply because she became more and more of a b-tch as she became more comfortable with him, and was difficult in every way,” says the source, who says that Spade was wary that Locklear was simply rebounding from husband Richie Sambora, from whom she split in February.

“He was really cautious and saw some of the danger signals,” says a source. “She just became so high maintenance, and so not worth it to be with.”

The source adds that Locklear, 44, who has recently been seen on the arm of TV producer Jonathan Prince, may have been dating Spade, 42, for publicity and seeing several other men at the same time. "This whole time she was just playing him.”

usmagazine.com

OOOOOOOHHHH I like this lol!!! I just KNEW there was more to Heather..

so David is atually saying she's a bitch? Wow! On top of the photos on the beach with the'fat male' Heather he is obviously very upset!

Oh I so want this to blow up in her face!!!