princess

Heather Locklear

Heather Locklear | Goes out to eat at Mastro's (09/08/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Oh my goodness. she looks like an alien in some of those pictures. Talk about hitting a wall.

Heather Locklear: David Who?

Posted Sep 11th 2006 1:16PM by TMZ Staff

Posted Image

Heather Locklear and Mystery Man leave Maestro'sIt doesn't seem like Heather Locklear is having trouble moving on from her reported split from David Spade. In fact, the blonde beauty was all smiles as she left Mastro's steakhouse in Beverly Hills Friday night, arm in arm with a new mystery man.

According to several media reports, Heather and David called it quits last week after a rumored six month romance. However, a source tells People magazine, "Heather is still going through a lot with Denise (Richards) and Richie. It's just too soon for her to get serious. They are still friends. It's not ugly."

LIKE MOTHER ...

Heather Locklear and look-alike daughter Ava, 8, have everything in the bag Sunday after a toy-store run in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

Posted Image

Well, I'm betting that she and David were more drug pals than romantic partners, per se. Teddy C talks about how they shared an ugly habit which he implied was some heavy drug use (I'm guessing coke or heroin) and I would guess that this was more of their bond than a real passionate love...

I hadn't heard Ted say that but seems there was a blurb on here about it once on a thread.

She doesn't look good but I'm not smart enough to know if it's just aging, bad plastic surgery, a bad year with a cheating husband and friend or drugs.

I hadn't heard Ted say that but seems there was a blurb on here about it once on a thread.

She doesn't look good but I'm not smart enough to know if it's just aging, bad plastic surgery, a bad year with a cheating husband and friend or drugs.

Well, some of it is definitely Richie's fault. It sounds like he cheated on her long before Denise Richards with his assistant. That can't be good for the ego.

Here ya go:

From Ted C. 7/19:

Double Trouble!

Reminds me, I also teased you naughty folks just the other day about Heather Locklear and David Spade. Seems the most unusual duo ain't so diff after all.

See, the two boob-tube stars share an enormous fondness for a certain concoction of sorts, and neither of them is exactly shy about asking for it. Big time.

Any guesses what it is?

Also people seemed to think this Janet Charlton item was similar enough to be the same thing:

This oddball couple seemed like a mismatch from the get-go! Was it a rebound romance? Everyone waited for this unexpected pair to come to their senses. They have little in common - she's a beauty and he's no looker. Her last man was a sexy stud. But the offbeat pair is still together and we know why. They do have something in common: VICODIN! They're both hooked on the pills and love to get looped together. What's more, it seems to keep them both nice and thin.

Edited by bittermuch?

Goodness if it's Vicodin she's headed for rehab or a crash or burn.

I had a friend that got hooked on pain killers and it almost killed him.

Sounds like Janet is talking about Heather and David although I wouldn't call Richie a sexy stud but I guess he is perceived that way by many.

Locklear Takes 'Fall' at Lifetime

'Melrose' star lands role in adaptation of Nora Roberts novel

Heather Locklear, who last starred in a TV movie about a decade ago, is making a return to the format with Lifetime.

The former "Melrose Place" and "Spin City" star has signed on to "Angels Fall," an adaptation of a best-selling novel by Nora Roberts. The film is scheduled to premiere in February. Johnathon Schaech ("That Thing You Do!") also stars.

"We think the popularity of Heather Locklear and Johnathon Schaech and the success Nora Roberts has had with 'Angels Fall' is a winning combination," says Libby Beers, who oversees original movies at Lifetime. "We're excited to have these two gifted actors on Lifetime, and look forward to a movie audiences are sure to enjoy."

"Angels Fall" is one of four films based on the prolific Roberts' work that Lifetime has on tap. The cable network has already finished filming on "Carolina Moon" and "Montana Sky," and the fourth, "Blue Smoke," is in pre-production.

In "Angels Fall," Locklear will play Reece Gilmore, the sole survivor of a massacre at the Boston restaurant where she worked. After a cross-country odyssey, she settles in a small Wyoming town, only to become embroiled in a new murder mystery.

Janet Brownell ("Once Upon a Mattress") wrote the script for "Angels Fall." Ralph Hemecker (Lifetime's "Fatal Desire," "Silk Stalkings") will direct.

Bad news for David Spade: Heather Locklear has professed her love for rockers. The former wife of Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora admitted, says People, that she likes the bad boys. What's more, she's officially "single." ...

From TMZ

Heather Locklear Confirms Taste in Men: 'Rock Stars'

THURSDAY JANUARY 11, 2007 06:25 PM EST

By Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna

Heather Locklear has not changed her taste in men.

Despite divorcing two musicians – Supernova drummer Tommy Lee and Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora – the actress has a soft spot for musicians.

"I still like rock stars," she said Thursday at the annual TV critics conference in Pasadena, Calif. "Any man is good for me (just) not married men."

But right now there is no special someone – musician or not – in her life, according to the star.

"I'm single," she confirmed, though she has been linked to comedian David Spade. Just last month the pair were spotted in Honolulu, where they took in the final show on U2's Vertigo world tour.

But Locklear, who was at the conference promoting her upcoming Lifetime movie Angels Fall, is not moping around. "I'm doing good," she said. "Today, I'm good."

STILL 'ROCK' STEADY?

Heather Locklear also stops by the annual TV critics conference on Thursday, where she promoted her upcoming Lifetime movie Angel Falls. During her press tour, the single actress admitted that despite having divorced two rockers (Supernova's Tommy Lee and Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora), she still has a soft spot for musicians. "I still like rock stars," Locklear said, adding, "any man is good for me (just) not married men."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heather Does Shape Magazine

From bumpshack

Golden actress Heather Locklear is on the cover of the new Shape magazine. It is the fourth time in her career she has had the honor. Heather is 45 and in the best shape of her life according to her.

“I look at these covers (1984, 1988, and 1990) now and think, Wow, nice body.” “I may be “of a certain age…I feel more confident about myself now than I did 20 years ago. And I can honestly say I look better today.”

“There are times when I feel lazy and just want to staying bed all day…but I know that working out is the best way to get those endorphins going, which will make me feel better, which will make me feel better emotionally and physically.”

“To help me stay positive at 7 a.m. while I’m putting on my gym clothes, I say things like, ‘Oh lunges! I love lunges! Let’s do another set!’”

“Ava’s a great eater. (Heather’s daughter) She only eat things like fruits and vegetable and sushi – no junk food…It’s ironic because I want to set a good example for her with my eating habits, and she’s the one who’s helping me!”

“It’s my girlfriends who lift me up when I need it the most.”

“I’ve learned it’s really important to make time for me.”

“Neither of us remembers why she said it, but the message was to enjoy life and have fun. And boy, did I have fun! My priorities have changed as I’ve gotten older. I still want to have fun, but now that philosophy translates to good health, good friends, good food, and good roles.”

“This is my second chapter. It’s my chance to focus on Ava, on myself and on what I want to do. The thing I’ve learned in my 40s is that when you look out your window, you have to look past the windowsills. There is life beyond my little home.”

From Page Six 1/0007

:) This book should prove worth reading:

January 22, 2007 -- THE sizzling secrets of The Vault - the notorious S&M club where thrill-seeking celebs and swingers mingled in the bad old days of the Meatpacking District - are about to be unlocked.

Anthony Marini, who owned the dungeon-like venue from 1992-2001, is shopping a tell-all book that he says will name names and blow the lid off scandals involving the rich and famous and the NYPD.

"Some of it is so controversial, there's going to be heat," Marini told Page Six. "It goes into police corruption. I have cops getting involved with transvestites - one who was a beat cop and is still on the force now as a lieutenant. And I'm going to name him."

He says a prominent art figure once paid two NYPD cops in full uniform to beat him. "And I have documents showing how the mob set up a phony holding company to take over the Vault building during the redevelopment of the West Side Highway area and swindle the state out of $2 million."

The Vault, which occupied the space at 14th Street and Ninth Avenue that's now Stephen Hanson's popular Italian restaurant Vento, was where singles and couples, straights and gays got naked and played bondage and spanking games.

But after Madonna shot parts of her "Sex" book there, it became a trendy, more mainstream celebrity hangout.

"Lillo Brancato, the 'Sopranos' actor charged with murdering a cop, was here every week. Heather Locklear came - she would get a foot massage. Robert Downey Jr. and Corey Feldman came in," Marini recalls. "I remember Tommy Lee coming in with Pam Anderson and a Pam Anderson look-alike and going up to the couples-only floor and playfully whipping and spanking them - not too hard - as he drank Champagne." Reps for Lee and Anderson did not return Page Six's calls.

"One night," Marini says an A-list Hollywood male star "was here. The paparazzi were outside and we knew we had to get him out. So we put him in a long, long coat and a hat and had him walk out the back door with a bag of garbage like one of our porters."

Read Keith Kelly and get the scoop on NY's biggest media movers!

Locklear 911 Caller: Actress May Be 'Suicidal'

By Ken Lee and Alexis Chiu

The man who called 911 about an incident at Heather Locklear's house claimed to be a doctor worried about her safety, according to a tape released by authorities.

"I have a patient and I have a feeling she's suicidal. And I would want someone to go [check on her]," says the caller, who spoke to a dispatcher Saturday evening.

The recording, released Wednesday by the Ventura County, Calif., Fire Department, apparently had the caller's name redacted before it was released to the public.

A rep for Locklear, 46, released a statement following the incident, saying, "[Heather] is fine. She never requested medical assistance and did not place a 911 call. Nor did anyone from her house call 911 or place a call requesting medical assistance."

Explained a source close to Locklear (whose boyfriend Jack Wagner was with her when authorities arrived): "She was talking to a friend. She was bummed about something, and the person overreacted. Heather's doing great. [Her 10-year-old daughter] Ava's good, Jack's good, she's working – she seems really happy."

Ross Bonfiglio, spokesman for the Ventura County Sheriff's Department told PEOPLE: "Once on the scene, our deputies took no further action because no one at the residence was in distress or needed medical or mental-health emergency assistance."

Bonfiglio added: "We don't believe the caller was lying or fabricating the information provided at the time."

She is one of the nicest, easiest to get along with people I've met in this business but to say she's doing just fine is a load of horseshit. She is deeply depressed over her divorce and - especially - her age. She knows that she can't play the sex vixen anymore and figures her career is over. It's not - lord knows Joan Collins has been around forever. Heather can play those aging vixen roles too, but she's got to put away the fucking mini skirts and face reality. She'a a mamabitch now, not a sexybitch.

She's over-drugging with pills, booze and way Way WAY too much coke. She needs some serious professional help. That gay guy she's dating is no friggin' help at all. I hope that those pricks who've made millions off of her bony ass all these years will step up and see to it that she gets some treatment. I wish Aaron Spelling were still alive. He ADORED her and he'd make damn sure that she had a shrink, a long stint in private de-tox and a fucking job. :angry:

She is one of the nicest, easiest to get along with people I've met in this business but to say she's doing just fine is a load of horseshit. She is deeply depressed over her divorce and - especially - her age. She knows that she can't play the sex vixen anymore and figures her career is over. It's not - lord knows Joan Collins has been around forever. Heather can play those aging vixen roles too, but she's got to put away the fucking mini skirts and face reality. She'a a mamabitch now, not a sexybitch.

She's over-drugging with pills, booze and way Way WAY too much coke. She needs some serious professional help. That gay guy she's dating is no friggin' help at all. I hope that those pricks who've made millions off of her bony ass all these years will step up and see to it that she gets some treatment. I wish Aaron Spelling were still alive. He ADORED her and he'd make damn sure that she had a shrink, a long stint in private de-tox and a fucking job. :angry:

I'm very sorry to read that, Hedda. I've always loved Heather ever since her Dynasty/TJ Hooker days. Heather could definitely be the older vixen--she still looks great and can still act (I always thought she was underrated).

An old roommate of mine, an actress/singer, met Heather years ago when both were doing shows at the Burt Reynolds Theater in Jupiter, Florida. My roomie was doing a show that had just opened and Heather had just arrived to rehearse for the next show. My roommate told me that what distinguished Heather from a lot of people she met in the business was not only how great she looked in person but also how nice and professional she was. She made a point to learn everyone's name as quickly as possible--that impressed my roommate. (By the way, this was right before Heather landed the Melrose part as Amanda).

Jack Wagner is gay???? I didn't know that. I always thought he was a womanizer and that was the big reason why he and Felicia of General Hospital got a divorce.

Edited by Crackerjack123

I'm very sorry to read that, Hedda. I've always loved Heather ever since her Dynasty/TJ Hooker days. Heather could definitely be the older vixen--she still looks great and can still act (I always thought she was underrated).

An old roommate of mine, an actress/singer, met Heather years ago when both were doing shows at the Burt Reynolds Theater in Jupiter, Florida. My roomie was doing a show that had just opened and Heather had just arrived to rehearse for the next show. My roommate told me that what distinguished Heather from a lot of people she met in the business was not only how great she looked in person but also how nice and professional she was. She made a point to learn everyone's name as quickly as possible--that impressed my roommate. (By the way, this was right before Heather landed the Melrose part as Amanda).

Your friend has her pegged exactly and she didn't change at all after she hit big on Melrose. She's always been a sweetheart and a consummate professional. You never get any diva shit from her. I think her current troubles are a dreadful shame. And seriously, if Aaron Spelling were still alive, she'd be well taken care of. He knew who'd made him his fortune and he always treated them well. Look at all the chances he gave to that selfish, evil cow Shannen Doherty!

Jack Wagner is gay???? I didn't know that. I always thought he was a womanizer and that was the big reason why he and Felicia of General Hospital got a divorce.

There are a few stories about him with other women during his "Felicia" marriage but they're mostly for show (as was that marriage). There are a lot more stories about him with other men. As far as I know, the dude's gay. I don't blame Heather for dating him right now. After the Sambora marriage and that coke-fuelled hell with David Spade, she probably just wants a photo-op-friendly guy she can make appearances with - no strings attached. Of all the celebrity trainwrecks in this town, she's one I'd really like to see pull out of it intact. Good luck to her.

Edited by hedda_louella

Your friend has her pegged exactly and she didn't change at all after she hit big on Melrose. She's always been a sweetheart and a consummate professional. You never get any diva shit from her. I think her current troubles are a dreadful shame. And seriously, if Aaron Spelling were still alive, she'd be well taken care of. He knew who'd made him his fortune and he always treated them well. Look at all the chances he gave to that selfish, evil cow Shannen Doherty!

There are a few stories about him with other women during his "Felicia" marriage but they're mostly for show (as was that marriage). There are a lot more stories about him with other men. As far as I know, the dude's gay. I don't blame Heather for dating him right now. After the Sambora marriage and that coke-fuelled hell with David Spade, she probably just wants a photo-op-friendly guy she can make appearances with - no strings attached. Of all the celebrity trainwrecks in this town, she's one I'd really like to see pull out of it intact. Good luck to her.

The funny thing is that I saw a photo of her the other day and thought she looked fabulous. She has a few wrinkles, but I think laugh lines are very becoming as opposed to these overly botoxed (Yes Nicole, I'm talking about you) celebs who cannot stand one line. She is a beautiful woman and still looks awesome. I hope that Jack is as nice as he looks and helps her. I'm sad to hear this, because I have always liked her. Hollywood can be very cruel.

I wish her well. I'm tripped out because she's my age, and she always represented the perfect life (in fact, we were at UCLA our freshman year at the same time... of course, I did not know her, big campus and all). I can't imagine doing coke at my age, and feeling like I have to wear hoochie hairstyles and short skirts in order to feel okay and validated. In fact, in the real world, women who do these things at age 45 are a joke. Hollywood really messes with your mind, but you know there are many actresses in history who "retired" graciously as they aged and worked on philanthropic activites, concentrated on their families, etc. Does she really need money????

I wish her well. I'm tripped out because she's my age, and she always represented the perfect life (in fact, we were at UCLA our freshman year at the same time... of course, I did not know her, big campus and all). I can't imagine doing coke at my age, and feeling like I have to wear hoochie hairstyles and short skirts in order to feel okay and validated. In fact, in the real world, women who do these things at age 45 are a joke. Hollywood really messes with your mind, but you know there are many actresses in history who "retired" graciously as they aged and worked on philanthropic activites, concentrated on their families, etc. Does she really need money????

No, she doesn't need the money but she wants to work. She needs to lay off the self-pity-party and embrace her inner Joan Collins. If she does that, she'll work for another 15-20 years.

It's ridiculous how older women are treated as they age. She is still hotter than most of the starlets now and is a decent enough actress (ok, not oscar worthy but she's good at what she does). Why can't she be seen as a sex symbol.... scratch that. Why MUST women be seen as a sex symbol in order to have a viable sucessful career? :huh:

No, she doesn't need the money but she wants to work. She needs to lay off the self-pity-party and embrace her inner Joan Collins. If she does that, she'll work for another 15-20 years.

I think she'll work if she wants, but she should choose her roles carefully and be patient. And it is definitely time to say goodbye to the juniors clothing styles.