princess

Heather Locklear

Am I the only one here with a soft spot for Heather? I don't know if it's because I grew up on TJ Hooker and Dynasty, but I'm cheering for her to get her life back on track.

No, not at all. She was at UCLA when I was, although I didn't know her and she left fairly quickly. I always kind of watched her career with interest because she's a "peer" age-wise, and she had such a charmed rise to fame. But I figured she was pretty screwed up when she married her SECOND rocker bad boy.

My heart goes out to her on this one. It's not just getting caught, it's the backstory about the sunglasses and the Nicole-Ritchie-esque choice of parking spaces. Pretty humiliating.

I missed the backstory on the sunglasses and parking spot. Care to elaborate?

Look at Pitt-Lovers post about six above mine.

Thank you Anna. I think I just misunderstood. I thought the reason was known why she was backing up over the sunglasses over and over.

Heather 911 Caller Up to No Good

TMZ.com

Posted Oct 1st 2008 8:29AM by TMZ Staff

This is the craziest story ever. The woman who called 911 on Heather Locklear is a former Us Weekly staffer who was under investigation by the FBI -- and she's the one who tipped off the paparazzi!

Jill Ishkanian, who allegedly hacked into Us Weekly's computer system to locate celebs after she left the mag, was following Locklear in the Montecito area. Ishkanian watched the actress go to a market. When Heather got in her car, Ishkanian called 911, even though the car wasn't even moving at the time.

Now get this -- sources say immediately after Ishkanian called 911, she called a paparazzi agency to give them the heads up Heather was about to be popped. TMZ obtained those photos, not knowing it was Ishkanian who set the ball in motion.

And it gets worse. Ishkanian apparently is the only witness who says Locklear was driving erratically and that she was drunk, even though it's already established she was not under the influence of alcohol.

Sound underhanded? That's what we're thinking ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a crazy b@##$. <_<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a crazy b@##$. <_<

I don't think that even begins to cover it -- and paps wonder why, for the most part and with the notable exceptions to the rule (Britney, LLo), celebs think that the paps are pond scum.

Isn't this Jill person the same one who was in Denise Richards's show, the one where she calls her the c-word, and yea, it got huge press for that. Also, Denise has been in cahoots with a reporter/photographer person from since the beginning of the Richie on the balcony pictures, that person was in trouble with the feds for computer hacking. I am thinking this is the same person. Just wondering........

I like Heather and I hope she is getting the help she needs, and I commend anybody who is willing to put themselves out there to get the help, but I truly hope she does not turn into a habitual rehabber, now that would be a drag.

'Melrose Place' redo in works at CW

Net developing a contemporary take on the '90s Fox series

By Nellie Andreeva

Oct 28, 2008, 06:34 PM ET

Following their successful collaboration on reviving the "Beverly Hills, 90210" franchise with spinoff "90210," the CW and CBS Paramount Network TV are taking on the original "Beverly Hills, 90210's" spinoff, "Melrose Place."

The plot of the CW incarnation of "Melrose Place" -- a contemporary take on the 1990s Fox soap starring Heather Locklear -- is still murky. The search is under way for a writer to pen the project.

Just like with the CW's "90210," Darren Star, creator of both "Beverly Hills, 90210" and "Melrose Place," isn't expected to be involved.

CBS Par owns the rights to "Beverly Hills, 90210" and "Melrose Place" through its acquisition of series producer Spelling TV.

"90210," which features "Beverly Hills, 90210" alums Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty reprising their roles alongside a host of new West Beverly Hills High pupils, got off to a strong start and became the first new series this fall to be picked up for a full season.

Get that poor woman some DEEP CONDITIONER. And maybe a haircut while we're at it. Her hair looks totally fried....

Amen. She needs to get rid of that 80s 'do.

Actually, he looks somewhat "feminized" in that picture to me. Can't explain it, but I always thought he was a bit more rugged looking. Maybe it's the highlighted hair, but it looks like he's had something done

Actually, he looks somewhat "feminized" in that picture to me. Can't explain it, but I always thought he was a bit more rugged looking. Maybe it's the highlighted hair, but it looks like he's had something done

He needs to get his money back then!

He's got tons of wrinkles. Looks very old.

He DOES look strange, and feminine! I had to stare at it to try to figure out what he has done. I'm pretty sure he's wearing a hairpiece (and not a good one). It gives him a feminine hairline.

Posted Image

Here are some older pics for comparison:

Posted Image

Ava Sambora Makes Her Modeling Debut — with Mom Heather Locklear in the Front Row

There is another Hollywood kid on the block or, in this case, the catwalk. Ava Sambora, the 12-year-old daughter of actress Heather Locklear and Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora made her modeling debut in the White Trash Beautiful show, which kicked off L.A. Fashion Week. But it wasn’t a fluke that Ava walked in this show — the line is the creation of her father and designer Nikki Lund. Mom Heather Locklear beamed from the front row, while snapping photos on her iPhone as her look-alike daughter strutted down the runway. “I’m very, very proud of her. I’m very excited, and I’m here to support her, Locklear told PEOPLE. “And the minute she’s done I’m going to grab her and wipe off her makeup and get her into her pjs.” Lund, who sat next to Locklear during the show, understood her pal’s protective nature, “Heather is a good mother so she’s being a mother, you know. She’s being really, really good.” Not that Locklear had anything to worry about. Putting her superstar performance genes to good use, the teen was natural and confident as she glided down the runaway to “Livin on a Prayer” in four edgy, yet feminine, looks and “early” Bon Jovi-inspired accessories. Asked if Sambora seemed nervous before the show, Lund said, “No, she’s a diva! She’s ready to rock it, she’s amazing!” Proud papa Sambora couldn’t make the show due to a last minute scheduling conflict, but Lund was sending him photos the whole time, explaining, “He’s so excited about this, it’s his baby!” --Michelle Ward

link

Posted Image

Gilbert Flores/Celebrity

There is another Hollywood kid on the block or, in this case, the catwalk. Ava Sambora, the 12-year-old daughter of actress Heather Locklear and Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora made her modeling debut in the White Trash Beautiful show, which kicked off L.A. Fashion Week. But it wasn’t a fluke that Ava walked in this show — the line is the creation of her father and designer Nikki Lund.

Mom Heather Locklear beamed from the front row, while snapping photos on her iPhone as her look-alike daughter strutted down the runway. “I’m very, very proud of her. I’m very excited, and I’m here to support her, Locklear told PEOPLE. “And the minute she’s done I’m going to grab her and wipe off her makeup and get her into her pjs.” Lund, who sat next to Locklear during the show, understood her pal’s protective nature, “Heather is a good mother so she’s being a mother, you know. She’s being really, really good.” Not that Locklear had anything to worry about. Putting her superstar performance genes to good use, the teen was natural and confident as she glided down the runaway to “Livin on a Prayer” in four edgy, yet feminine, looks and “early” Bon Jovi-inspired accessories. Asked if Sambora seemed nervous before the show, Lund said, “No, she’s a diva! She’s ready to rock it, she’s amazing!” Proud papa Sambora couldn’t make the show due to a last minute scheduling conflict, but Lund was sending him photos the whole time, explaining, “He’s so excited about this, it’s his baby!”

StyleWatch - People.com

Heather Locklear was arrested for hit-and-run last Saturday ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ at around 4 AM, someone heard a crash near North Ranch Country Club in Westlake Village, CA.

The person who heard the crash didn't call the Ventura County Sheriff until 7:48 PM that night. Deputies went out to the area and found a knocked over "no parking" sign and obvious signs of a car that went up the curb, striking the sign.

Deputies confirmed through investigation that the car in question was Locklear's black BMW. The collision was very close to Locklear's home.

Deputies then went to Locklear's home, saw damage to the BMW that was consistent with the collision, and arrested her for hit-and-run.

The offense is a misdemeanor, so Locklear was not taken into custody -- just cited and released. An official from the Ventura County Sheriff's Department tells TMZ a hit-and-run citation constitutes an "arrest."

Back in 2008, Locklear was arrested in Santa Barbara for allegedly driving under the influence of prescription medications.

She ended up pleading no contest to a misdemeanor charge of reckless driving and was placed on three years informal probation. A Santa Barbara prosecutor tells us he's looking into the latest incident, which could be a probation violation.

No word from Locklear's rep yet.

do I smell a rehab stint in her future?

Wouldn't be surprised...

people.com

It looks like Heather Locklear is in trouble again.

The actress was arrested for allegedly hitting a no-parking sign on a public street early Saturday morning near her gated-community home in Ventura County, Calif., and left without notifying anyone, police say.

The actress, who was driving a black 2005 BMW, was cited for misdemeanor hit-and-run after Ventura County Sheriffs examined debris left at the scene and traced it back to her car, sheriff's spokesman Ross Bonfiglio tells PEOPLE.

"While Locklear was technically arrested, she was not handcuffed or taken to a station because it was just a misdemeanor charge," Bonfiglio says. "She was cooperative, but I can't give any information about any statements she made. She was cited and released. She signed a document stating she would make a court appearance."

Her attorney, Blair Berk, says Locklear may not have been at the wheel at the time.

"Ms. Locklear was cited with a misdemeanor traffic ticket as she is the registered owner of the vehicle. She was never taken into custody," Berk says. "The matter is still being looked into as it is not yet clear who was driving the vehicle."

Police were alerted by a neighbor who heard a crash around 4 a.m., but didn't call police until later that evening.

"It appears she drove up on a curb and hit the sign," says Bonfiglio. "We don't have any hard evidence that alcohol was involved. We don't know if anyone was in the car with her at the time."

Her court date is set for May 17.

Locklear is currently serving a three-year probation term after she pleaded no contest to reckless driving following her DUI arrest in September 2008. The DUI charge was ultimately dropped in that case.

It's unclear whether a court will deem this latest incident as a violation of her probation. "If she's found guilty of this alleged crime, it would most likely be a violation of her probation, in which case she could be facing up to 90 days in jail," says Santa Barbara County Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter. "But we'll probably wait to see what the outcome of this latest case is."

Locklear’s rep had no comment.

TMZ.com was first to report the arrest.

Reporting by UsMagazine

Heather Locklear is getting her happy ending after all!

Four years after the actress' marriage to Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora ended, the 49-year-old "Melrose Place" actress has found love again with actor Jack Wagner.

"Heather and Jack are engaged," Locklear's rep tells Us Weekly of the couple, who began dating in 2007.

Wagner, 51, plays a sea captain on "The Bold and the Beautiful." Locklear is currently filming "The Assistants," which also features Disney star David Henrie.

This will be the third marriage for Locklear, who was wed to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee from 1986 to 1993.

Reporting by UsMagazine

Four years after the actress' marriage to Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora ended, the 49-year-old "Melrose Place" actress has found love again with actor Jack Wagner.

"Heather and Jack are engaged," Locklear's rep tells Us Weekly of the couple, who began dating in 2007.

Wagner, 51, plays a sea captain on "The Bold and the Beautiful." Locklear is currently filming "The Assistants," which also features Disney star David Henrie.

This will be the third marriage for Locklear, who was wed to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee from 1986 to 1993.

What marriage tally is this for Wagner?

Reporting by UsMagazine

What marriage tally is this for Wagner?

I think he's only been married once before to someone he was on a soap with.